Captive Within- a Springtrapx...

Bởi GreenBeanGrookey

Takes place after Fnaf 3 but before Freddy Fazbear pizzeria Simulator. Two people( you and your best friend)... Xem Thêm

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Epilogue
‼️Important Information‼️

Chapter fifteen

132 4 1
Bởi GreenBeanGrookey

The flames engulfed the floor little by little.

This was it for you.

You thought you were going to be killed by an animatronic, but this took a one-eighty.

Now you were going to be burned by someone who was supposed to be—you'd assume—a hero.

It was odd.

Then again maybe Micheal Afton wasn't so much as a hero as he was someone who was just trying to do what he needed to.

Didn't Springtrap also mention he was never caught? Wouldn't the police have caught up to him if they tried? It wouldn't be difficult to just keep looking and keep on making sure the cases or case was fully explored before determining anything.

Maybe he was forced to do this since he's one of the only ones who knows about Springtrap's crime.

Either way, destroying you wasn't really heroic.

He did try to convince you to get out, though. It might your stubbornness that caused this to happen.

You coughed some more.

You could hear someone calling out your name slightly, but you couldn't grasp out who.

"Here!" You called out, feeling your throat tighten painfully with each sound.

You stumbled a bit.

You didn't understand truly why Micheal was seen as bad through Springtrap's eyes, but you were sure that it was because he had always been trying to thwart his plans.

It made sense, but burning someone's ghost seemed a bit too much for you.

Or maybe you were just too in love with Springtrap to notice maybe him burning was the most sane end he could ever have.

But there was something about the way he said he would always come back.

It felt futile to even stop him at this point.

Plus why would you want to ruin his goals? Isn't the point of loving someone to help achieve their goals and support them no matter what?

Though, this relationship doesn't seem like the normal kind. Did I just allow a murderer to escape? You wondered as you fell over.

You could hear breathing nearby.

Robotic sounds could be heard, grinding and crunching.

Maybe Springtrap didn't leave...?

You weren't too sure.

The smoke made it hard to tell if the creature had stubby bear ears or tall, longish rabbit ears.

You coughed a bit more.

You could hear the sounds of robotic feet pounding on the ground go faster as the agile bunny approached you.

You were expecting him to betray you. Why was it the bad guy didn't leave you, but the supposed hero did? This was one corrupted switch.

You squinted at Springtrap.

"I'm surprised you didn't leave," you remarked as your gaze set itself on his slightly burned body.

Springtrap chuckled.

"I'm not afraid of fires, kid." He told you.

"Yeah, and i bet you don't have lungs to breath in all this smoke either." You remarked, trying to hint at him that your lungs were being filled with smoke.

It felt overwhelming.

You hated the stench. Who would like the stench anyways?

You started coughing a lot, pressing your hand against your chest.

You couldn't breath.

You were in a panic.

Springtrap just laughed melancholically.

His eyes were dimmer, but they still glowed.

"Heh. Yeah. I don't really breathe in the air. I don't really need it, but I breathe because I need to talk." He explained to you.

The sound of the flames continued on as you laid there.

"Anyways, I didn't leave without you. You see, my son is an idiot. He doesn't know about the bonding we've done over this...what week? I don't know. When you first arrived I lost all sense of time. I was blinded by my rage. I still am mad. Not at you, but for my own son for trying to send me to hell once again. He failed, like always, but he didn't fail in keeping you blocked in here." Springtrap informed you.

"Do you know how to get out?" You rasped, struggling to breath and talk at the same time.

Your throat closed up, and you tried to breath.

Springtrap's eyes widened. "Are you okay?" He asked in concern, his eyes glowing brightly as he reached out a molten hand to you.

He touched your shoulder, but didn't do much more than touch it.

He flinched.

"I can't breathe. Of course I'm not okay!" You exclaimed in your panic before realizing talking was probably not helping your situation.

How were you not having some sort of asthma attack yet?

Springtrap glanced off in a different direction.

"So in other words, you're dying." He hissed as he suck in air.

He seemed pissed.

He curled his hands into fists.

"When I get my hands on him I'll—" Springtrap began, his fists shaking.

He sighed, relaxing a bit before turning to you.

He shook his head, his eyes blazing into your (E/C) eyes.

"No," he commented as he managed to control his temper.

"I can worry about that mission later." He remarked before immediately turning to a random attraction nearby.

He started trying to put the fire out with the random attraction.

You didn't think that was going to work, but you couldn't say anything because the rest of your strength was focused on breathing.

Like you thought, the random attraction was set on fire, and he was screeching loudly about how to make it stop.

You would have laughed, but your coughing ensured you wouldn't be laughing any time soon.

Who knows maybe if you survived this, you would never laugh again.

You had no idea what would happen, but being trapped in an extremely hot building was getting to you.

Within seconds you remembered the water.

You still had a bit left, but that might just be enough to put out the fire near the exit.

But that brings the question of where you were.

You had no idea.

This also made you wonder how you were going to get Springtrap to get your idea. You wouldn't be able to vocalize it since you were struggling with even raggedy breathing.

You sucked in a breath, feeling your lungs get filled with even more smoke.

You coughed.

Your chest felt tight, and your lungs felt like they were shriveling up.

You weren't sure if you were breathing. It was so hard to think and breath.

You began to experience extensive headaches.

Your throat hurt as you coughed.

You couldn't see Springtrap anymore.

Maybe he gave up and found his way outside?

You were proven wrong as he surprised you by coming back to you.

Did he care about you just as much as you cared about him?

Maybe Micheal was wrong. Maybe you shouldn't listen to him at all. He was the one who started the fire and didn't listen to you.

You suddenly heard a splashing sound that was followed by a hissing sound.

You jerked your head up.

You could make out the dark alignment of Springtrap pouring water somewhere. It was super close by.

"Die, fire, die!" He exclaimed.

You could hear some stomping as well.

He was trying to calm down the fire.

You heard him screech unholy all of a sudden, and guessed the robotic foot he was using was on fire.

You could hear some really aggressive stomping.

More hissing followed that, but the stomping continued.

You wondered what was going on.

It now sounded like he was running at someone or something.

"How dare you!"

Everything was confusing.

What was going on.

You struggled to move, feeling weak as you managed to move at an angle where you saw a humanoid creature.

You assumed it was Micheal, and wished Springtrap would beat the shit out of him for causing this fire.

You could feel yourself starting to feel the heat that seared down on you and burned around you.

The humidity made you sick. You could feel yourself paling up.

Was now your death?

It's odd...it's scary to think about death, but it's peaceful when it happens to you. I can almost not feel the pain of the blazing sun and fire on me.

You coughed once again as you heard an extremely large, inhuman thump.

It crunched as it hit the ground.

You could hear someone say, "Finally, he's gone."

Footsteps approached you as you heard something whip around you.

Oh so now he was saving you?! Oh how convenient for you.

You felt yourself beginning to pass out just as you heard Micheal stop next to you and say something to you.

"I'm sorry."

You woke up feeling many things.

You felt the pain you went through inside the place, the cool air that finally graced your presence, the burn marks, and a pain in your heart.

You groaned, rubbing your head.

You started coughing frivolously, and a hand reached out to stop you from sitting up.

"Wait!"

You craned your neck to look at the doctor in front of you.

He was a darker skinned man with brown eyes and brown hair. He looked ordinary.

"Where am I?" You asked, though it was clearly a hospital.

"The hospital. You were rescued from a burning building by this heroic gentleman right here. I think anyways. He's too purple for me to tell."

Your eyes met the blue ones that killed Springtrap.

Now he's the murderer.

You glared at him.

Nothing will ever be the same again.
---------------------

Author's Note: This is indeed the second to last part of this story. I might create a sequel, but I don't know. If you would like to see a sequel let me know and we'll see.

Anyways thank you so much for reading this story. And yeah. Thanks so much for over 500 reads and I'll see to getting that epilogue out after the next chapter to my Molten Freddyxreader.

Thanks so much! ❤️🤍💙🧡💛💚🤎🖤💜💖

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

7.9K 182 20
Cover image by Dragonskaa on Deviantart Also, this is an older story, so expect for it to be kinda janky in some areas At night, and on their days of...
2.8K 169 28
After the tragic death of (Y/N), the pizzeria was closed due to the deaths that occurred. Now, her friends are left to fend for themselves as the one...
164K 3K 18
Your name is y/n L/n and you decide too get a job as a night guard at fazbears pizzeria. (Your an idiot) once there you meet 5 other night guards and...