Come back to live, but in the...

By Lisa_Knisenko

(Rewrite) Right on the fourth war shinobi, black Zetsu sneaked back to Naruto and stab him behind. But before... More

Death, explaining and help from goddes
Hospital and meet
Tobirama Senju
Stupid counsils
Talk, a year and Madara
Past
Promise and meanwhile
Kaguya, black and white Zetsu and Tsubasa
Explaining and back
Questions
Talk, after the war and meet
Jinchuriki friends and traitor
Help
Talk
Year and members
Extra
Extra pt 1
Extra pt 2
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra

Extra

1.3K 27 0
By Lisa_Knisenko

A/n

Ok, here is Naruko still 22 (While Tobirama 29) and a year before she with Tobirama married. They, btw living together in his place.

Naruko pov

I sat up while breating heavily. I looked around. 'It's midnight, Tobirama must be late today too......' I thought. I hugged my knees and laid my head. 'I want so much to forget.....' I thought.

"You have bags under your eyes." Kurama said. "What you waited from stress?" I ask. "If only that Uchiha didn't made you pregnant..." Kurama said. "I have a guts that mom will kill me about I killed my child..." I said. "You were sick. And you didn't want that illness to go over another." Kurama said. "I guess your right.." I said.

Tobirama pov

'Got off earlier, now, two weeks off.' I thought as I closed the door. "Hm? It's silent." I said. I walked to see Naruko still sleeping. 'It's afternoon.....' I thought. I walked closer and came to gazebo, in the garden, to table with books.

Naruko pov

"Woken up?" Heard Tobirama's voice. I wanted to sit up, but hited something on my head! "Oooww...." I whined as I laid my head on something and held my hands on head. "Sorry, didn't meant to lay table above your head." Tobirama said. "When you came....?" I ask. I soon lay on back. I saw that my head on Tobirama lap. "Afternoon, but you slept when I came." Tobirama said. "Oh, sorry. I didn't slept..." I said. "What's the reason was you didn't slept?" Tobirama ask. "Just nightmare, that's it...." I said. Soon I felt bith my hands been taken. And suddenly I was lifted roughly and pushed on bed. "Why you don't tell me what's wrong?!" Tobirama ask. "I don't need if I don't want!" I said while struggle my hands to let me. Tobirama soon pushed his lips on mine. As he leted my hands go, I held my left hand on his shoulder while right hand just punching. But he soon took my hand and held it down on pillow. " *Heavily breaths* Idiot..." I said. "Now? Will you tell me?" Tobirama ask. I just turned my head. "Heh, I guess I'll do it again." Tobirama said. "In your dreams." I said. " *Sigh* And why you so difficult?" Tobirama ask. "Just tell me. And by the way, when you told me you couldn't sleep. I knew that you couldn't sleep entre month, because of your bags under yur eyes." Tobirama said. " *Sigh* It's because of stress...." I finaly confess. "By what?" Tobirama ask. "Well, you know about Hashirama and Mito's son got daughter six years ago?" I ask. "What about it?" Tobirama ask. "Well, since we began to be in relationship. And living together, I suddenly remembered in forgoton time that I made abort."

Tobirama pov

'Abort?! You've got to be kidding....' I thought. "And....?" I ask with shocked voice. "The father of child was Sasuke..... Back then I was sick, and didn't wanted the child to have illness..." Naruko said. I just hugged around her waist and laid my head on front neck. "Next time tell, I'll listen everything." I said. "Thanks, and sorry...." Naruko said as she patted my hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.4K 52
"In a world like this, only the weak perish while the stronger ones grow within power. There is no such thing as peace in this world." Aiyama scowled...
513K 14.7K 38
Oh great. Now I've gotta write a description? What a drag. Anyway, here goes. 《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》 Sarada Uchiha has always wondered what...
262K 10K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...
25.7K 945 23
Meet Naruto Uzumaki, a normal human boy with blonde spiky hair and dazzling cerulean eyes. He has tan skin and three whisker marks on each of his che...