A Girl in Red

By TheStoryWriterWrites

Francesca Grey wants nothing more than to just take care of the Northern Dragons Mafia and carry on with her... More

copyright
⚠️WARNING⚠️
aesthetics
playlist
dedication
01 | INTRODCUING CHESSY
02 | NEEDY PARENTS
03| SEALING DEALS
04 | RED GIRL
05 | A SURPRISE
06 | MARRY ME
07 | LITTLE DRAGON
08 | BRIGHT RAIN
09| CREDIT CARDS
10 | ATTEMPTED KIDNAPPING
11 | GENTLE HEART
12| THE PROPOSAL
13| HATE ME
14 | ENGAGEMENT PARTY
15 | WATCHING YOU
16 | SAFE HOUSE
17 | ANGRY FRIENDS
18 | BATHROOM SEX
19 | UNO TIME
20 | WEDDING PLANNING
21 | NO CHOICE
22 | LIGHT TORTURE
23 | FAMILY MEETING
25 | FIRST DATE
26 | VITA MIA
27 | MY RESPONSIBILITIES
28 | OUR STORY
29 | HORRIBLE TIMING
30 | FUCK ME
31 | BACHELOR PARTY
wedding playlist
32 | A PROMISE
33| WEDDING DAY
34 | WEDDING RECEPTION
35 | HONEYMOON TORTURE
36 | SAVING FRIENDS
37 | OVERDUE MEETING
38 | SURPRISE FRANNY
39 | SAVING EVERYONE
FIVE MONTHS LATER
40 | ALANA GREY-SALVATORE
41 | STILL BREATHING
42 | FRANCESCA GREY-SALVATORE
43 | GOODBYE BROTHER
44 | THEY LEAVE
45 | MY ANGEL
epilogue
final dedication
bonus chapter

24 | LUNCH TIME

11.5K 229 90
By TheStoryWriterWrites

LUNCH TIME

My hand travels up her leg. Alana chokes on her water but quickly apologizes to the table. Luciano arches an eyebrow at her before shrugging it off. Little does the table know that I am playing with her, causing her skin to break out in goosebumps and her core to warm. The subtle way she bites on her lips and flutters her eyes closed is driving me wild.

Her parents finish their order with the waitress as I grip her thigh tightly. I give it a nice squeeze and she moves to the edge of her chair, but instead of moving to her core, I rub circles in the inside of her thigh. She grunts softly before covering up the sound with a harsh clear of her throat.

As the waitress turns to us, I give my answer as I pressed two of my fingers hard onto her core. Her panties were a sort of barrier that I dared to try and remove. She pushed forward and my fingers drove deeper into her clit. She sighed as she flipped through the menu and her mother casts her eyes up to her daughter.

I remove the barrier and the warmth flushes my heads as I slide my fingers over her slit. When I take my hand back, the wet on my fingers is surprising. I can't help but smirk as I casually press my fingers into my mouth. "Delicious."

"What is?" Nehemiah asks blankly. He's staring down at the menu in confusion and I stifle a startling remark. Alana had made me promise that I wouldn't say anything sexual in front of her parents.

"I am just thinking about my Alfredo." I say passively.

She turns to me and places her lips on my ear. "Don't stop."

I smirk before moving my hand back to her thighs. "What do you want me to do?"

I don't speak loud enough for anyone to hear but her. I know Luciano us watching us like a hawk but it didn't matter to me what he knew. Elaisa eyed us as we had our secret conversation, though, and that made me a little nervous. I didn't much care for Alana's family.  I had seen what Nehemiah and Luciano was capable of but I understood them for what they were.

Her father was abusive asshole that justified his actions with the idea that he did it all to protect his children. He was rude and mean and much like a bill that doesn't care for the carnage he causes as long as he gets his red flag. In the two weeks that we had been here, it had been easy to notice. Nehemiah was driven by accomplishment. He was the worst person and yet, I can't even say that he doesn't love his children. He does.

Luciano was like a brother to Alana. They had grown up with each other. It was kind of hard for them not to be as close as they were. They fought, a lot. Alana had been pissed at him for laying a finger on me and Luciano had been pissed at Alana for loving me. Luciano had tried to rebuild the trust he had lost with Alana. I could tell that he needed her to forgive him. As much as I disliked the boy, I felt a pinch of sadness for him. He had been doing what he needed to protect his family and find the person that murdered the love of his life. I understood him more than he thought.

Elaisa was the same and yet so different. She was gentle with everyone except for me. She was scared of me, I could see it in her eyes and in the way she flinched whenever I talked or pulled Alana to my side. I had shot her, so I wasn't too surprised that she didn't much like me. A part of me didn't care and then another part saw the way Alana hugged her mother. The way they held each other reminded me of two people terrified that letting go of each other would mean to lose them. They couldn't lose each other. A teeny tiny part of me wanted semi approval from her mother.

"Make me cum." She says so softly that I almost don't hear it.

The waitress greets her and Alana's eyes flash with mischief. I massage my thumb into her clit as she orders her meal. She's practically pooling in my hand and when I drag my finger down her slit the sound of her wet pussy can be heard. She pushes my hand away immediately a look of terror in her face before she hides behind her curtain of hair.

"I am going to the bathroom." She announces before rushing off. I lick her off my fingers as subtly as possible. No one takes notice of her absence until the meal comes.

"I should go check up on her." When her mother agrees I walk quickly into the bathroom.

Freezing cold air hits me and I shiver. The bathroom is huge and I walk down to the very back, the third handicapped stall. I can hear her. She sounds amazing and I begin to throb.

I knock and her surprised gasp sounds so much like a moan that I have to keep myself from cumming right then and there. She opens the door and pulls me in before I can blink. Her lips are on mine as her hands find themselves up my shirt and taking a handful of my boob. I groan against her as I slip my hand between her hips and give no warning before fingering her.

She kisses down my jaw until she finds the spot just under it. The spot she knows gets me pouring in seconds. Her own hand finds its way into my pants and I can feel her cool fingers against my hot core. It feels like nothing I've experienced before. I can barely breathe as the blood pumping in me goes as fast as possible. She's gasping as I dig deeper and deeper into her tight hole along with my thumb flicking at her sensitive clit.

I can't take it any longer. I want to taste her, not just the little taste that I got at the table. That was just the appetizer; right now would be the full meal with dessert. I break us apart before placing my jacket onto the floor and guiding her on it. I don't give her a second to adjust before my mouth is latched on to her soaking pussy. She's so wet and slippery and I am loving every second of it. I fuck her as hard as I can. She is trying to keep her moans quiet but it's nearly killing her. Her hands reach to my hair to get some release. The soft pulls causes shivers to run across my body and I groan into her.

Alana is sweet to taste but the real pleasure is coming from her whimpers as I fuck her. One of my hands finds their way to her hard perky nipples and the other one finds it's way plunging into her hole and pressing hard into her clit. She's on top of the world.

I kiss my way back to her neck and start sucking on the skin there. Her fingers find themselves digging into my back and I moan at that pain. Too much pain, too much pleasure. I loved every bit of it.

I want her to fuck me, but I know that we won't have time for me. So I focus all my energy into her — Alana's beautiful body and tender moans. The way her hair sticks to the nape of her neck from the sweat brushing across her body. The way her hard nipples feel against my fingers. I give them a small twist before massaging her boob. The way her other nipple presses against my tongue, elongated and awake, and overridden with nerves I needed to please.

I fuck her with all I can because I know when we go back, we'll have to act like our bodies aren't buzzing. Like we aren't burning to touch each other. It felt nearly impossible to imagine.

My body is hurting like hell. Every muscle and tendon still incredibly sore from Luciano's torture but I can push it away for now. I can forget about all of it. It feels too good to focus on the fact that my shoulder is aching like a headache in my shoulder.

When she cums, as usual it's a beautiful thing. Her body lurches forward into my touch and she gasps. Every muscle tightens and clenches and she's moaning yes in my ear on borrowed air. Then her eyes roll into the back of her head and her body collapses. A sigh flees from her mouth as pleasure rolls through her. I still fuck her through it all. My fingers still keeping in pace as she twitches and grinds deeper into me.

I lick up her neck before nibbling on her jaw. Her hands are wrapped around me and they pull me into her. She kisses me and I smile against it as I begin to slow down. Alana pulls away as I take my hand from her core and press my fingers to her mouth. There's a smile on her face as she sucks her own cum off my fingers. She licks them clean and swallows like the good girl she is.

"Later." She whispers.

I kiss her one last time, deeply. My tongue taking a stroll over hers as I try to take one last taste. She taste so good in my mouth.

"You promise?" I question with a wink.

"Absolutely."

We gather ourselves before returning back to the table. My body felt like rocket fuel had been injected into my veins. But it was easy to mask this feeling, I had to do it almost all the time, nowadays. Nehemiah cleared his throat after a couple of minutes of silent eating.

"Have you heard the ruckus that's been happening these past three weeks?"

"Something big is happening." I answer him. "Someone from the east is going to come after all of us."

"Probably the Russians."

My smile is cheeky. "Or the Italians."

"They wouldn't do that." Alana says in surprise.

Luciano scratches at his trimmed beard. "You know our allegiance is with the Italians."

"I do." I answer honestly. "But I have no allegiance with them therefore I can suspect all I want."

"You're marrying my daughter." Nehemiah emphasizes the word my and I arch an eyebrow. "Meaning, your allegiance will be with the Italians.

"I can't just switch allegiances, Francesca." Alana agrees with her father. "Italy is my home, I fight for it, completely."

"You're marrying me for Protection. You will pledge allegiance to the American Mafia. The very people who will aid me in protecting you." I command without a second thought.

"We need to discuss this further."

"There's no need." I say with a shrug. "It is already decided."

"By you. Not us."

"Fine, we'll talk about this later." I mutter with eyes that demand her not to argue with this any longer.

Elaisa huffily changed the topic. "How's your mafia, Francesca?"

"Making small talk? How nice." I grumbled and Alana elbowed me in the ribs which wasn't very kind of her since they were still very sore. "It's going good, there's been an influx of stock needed. We're doing great things."

"Even when you were gone?" Nehemiah questions.

"Yes, we stayed steady, I was keeping in contact to make sure everything ran smoothly." I finish my meal. "I wasn't going to let my gang suffer while I disappeared."

"As much as I hate the thought of my daughter marrying a woman-"

Elaisa cut in. "Nehemiah wanted to acknowledge your strength and amazingly stunning leadership even in these rough times."

"Thank you, Elaisa, but I would like to hear those words from Nehemiah." I say with an arrogant smile.

"My wife summed it up for you." He said icily.

"That's the summed up version? There's more?" I laughed as I rest my chin onto my hand. "Nehemiah, please don't think I would be bored with the longer version of you detailing all of my accomplishments in the four weeks that I was on the run."

"Francesca, don't push him." Alana muttered.

"You will do well, Alana has always needed someone stronger to depend on. I didn't believe a woman would be able to give that to her. Not to mention, this arrangement goes against every one of my beliefs. That being said, I do love my daughter and I believe you are the most acceptable woman to marry her."

"Well that's the most shocking thing I've ever heard in my life." Luciano says in amazement.

"You love her, it is the most obvious thing in the world." Elaisa said kindly and Nehemiah made a sound of distaste. "And I think she loves you too."

Well, we hadn't said I love you but apparently her mother was going to do it for us. Alana blushed but quickly smiled softly at her mother.

"Thank you, Mamá." Alana whispers and I can see tears in her eyes.

"I still think you need to go to church." Nehemiah says as his hand squeezes the knife that he is holding pointed at Alana. "You are a sinner, the both of you."

"And you aren't?" I snap back. "Please? A murderer to begin with and a man who hits his children under the false pretense of loving them."

"You do not have children, you have no room to judge."

"You do not know what it feels like to truly love Mama if you dare to question how we could be in love. How we could go against god? How could we sin? Because he made us this way. You don't think I begged him for years to make me normal? To make me more acceptable so my father could fully love me." Alana sneers out.

"I do love you." Nehemiah confesses angrily like he can't believe that Alana would dare say something against him. He grips onto the table and the knife like they are the only thing keeping him from jumping across the table and laying a hand on her. His eyes were startling and simmering like a blaring fire ready to engulf the world. Nehemiah's words don't match his face. "I have loved you the moment your mother and I found out about you."

"Then why can't you accept me?!" Alana slams her hand against the table. I see her father in her, as much as I hate to admit it. But unlike him, she does not let it envelope her. "You do not love me, father. You tolerate me. Your love for me is conditional if you can't accept who I am. I have no room in my life for any type of love that is conditional."

Alana pushes away from the table. She was rearing with fury and hurt. Her eyes burned with tears and she waited for him to say something — anything. Nehemiah did what cowards do and looked away, lost in the words that she had declared, and I could see shame on his face for a second.

Alana stormed away as Elaisa called out to her daughter. I looked at her parents, I could see my own in them. "I've had the pleasure of knowing both of your daughters. Women full of ferocity, they are nothing short of amazing, and possess a beauty that goes deeper than their appearances and can not be replicated. So, how did those two come from some of the most cowardice, disgustingly rude, and vile people I have ever had the displeasure of meeting?"

"You have no sa-" Elaisa interrupted unkindly.

"She is my future wife." I growl out. "There are only three weeks until I wed her. So yes, I have all the say in the world when it comes to her. If it were my choice, I would discard you in minutes, but for some reason that I can't completely understand, she loves both of you. Instead, I will say this, do not lose your last living daughter because of ignorance. It will be the thing that you will regret most in this world."

I leave them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.6K 3.5K 32
#Unbreak Sequel# (Please read Unbreak first before you read this one.) 10 YEARS LATER . . . . . . ∆ Contains : -strong language -gxg sex scene ∆ It's...
58.2K 314 22
Story about two girls who have met in the bathroom at Marie's party. What will happen? Will these two strangers fall in love with each other?🤭
389K 11.5K 44
in which a shy florist falls in love with a flirty mafia boss. ┈┈┈┈․°?°․┈┈┈┈ gwendolyn westbrook has spent her life filled with schoolwork and stress...
14.6K 477 43
Completed 04/11/23 [CHAPTERS ARE SCHEDULED FOR EVERY SATURDAY 10AM UK] Harley Bennett thought she had the perfect life, stable job and a loving boyf...