A Girl in Red

By TheStoryWriterWrites

Francesca Grey wants nothing more than to just take care of the Northern Dragons Mafia and carry on with her... More

copyright
⚠️WARNING⚠️
aesthetics
playlist
dedication
01 | INTRODCUING CHESSY
02 | NEEDY PARENTS
03| SEALING DEALS
04 | RED GIRL
05 | A SURPRISE
06 | MARRY ME
07 | LITTLE DRAGON
08 | BRIGHT RAIN
09| CREDIT CARDS
10 | ATTEMPTED KIDNAPPING
11 | GENTLE HEART
12| THE PROPOSAL
13| HATE ME
14 | ENGAGEMENT PARTY
15 | WATCHING YOU
16 | SAFE HOUSE
17 | ANGRY FRIENDS
18 | BATHROOM SEX
19 | UNO TIME
21 | NO CHOICE
22 | LIGHT TORTURE
23 | FAMILY MEETING
24 | LUNCH TIME
25 | FIRST DATE
26 | VITA MIA
27 | MY RESPONSIBILITIES
28 | OUR STORY
29 | HORRIBLE TIMING
30 | FUCK ME
31 | BACHELOR PARTY
wedding playlist
32 | A PROMISE
33| WEDDING DAY
34 | WEDDING RECEPTION
35 | HONEYMOON TORTURE
36 | SAVING FRIENDS
37 | OVERDUE MEETING
38 | SURPRISE FRANNY
39 | SAVING EVERYONE
FIVE MONTHS LATER
40 | ALANA GREY-SALVATORE
41 | STILL BREATHING
42 | FRANCESCA GREY-SALVATORE
43 | GOODBYE BROTHER
44 | THEY LEAVE
45 | MY ANGEL
epilogue
final dedication
bonus chapter

20 | WEDDING PLANNING

11.8K 268 120
By TheStoryWriterWrites

WEDDING PLANNING

It would only be a couple more hours until we got into the city. We had left the hotel early the next morning barely awake and extremely tired from the uncomfortable bed. Alana was driving at the moment, while we ate food from the nearest drive thru. I was a little distressed by Alana's driving but she was relatively good enough at driving even though she was currently eating and driving with her knee. I watched the road extra hard because of this.

"So roses, green accents, and you want a body of water." I list off the things that Alana was weirdly very solid in her decision. She had been very particular in the fact that the green had to be to the darkest shade of green so that when the sunshine, from the outside garden wedding that she wanted, hit it just right then it would glint in the light. The red roses and even the green I could understand, but the need for a body of water was a little interesting to say the least.

"Preferably a grand water fountain." Alana answers as she scarfs down her chicken nuggets and takes a left turn back onto the Highway.

Sipping on my root beer I try to think of how it would be possible. "That's an interesting request, Angel."

"Well it's what I want." Alana declares.

I roll my eyes. "If it's what you want, I'll make it happen."

Alana's face looks passive for a second before she frowns, "That doesn't mean I'm excited for this wedding."

"You're marrying me, you should be thrilled."

"No, you should be thrilled to be marrying me."

"Who says I'm not?" I raise my eyebrow.

I can see her suppress her smile as I fail to suppress mine. Today had been a pretty relaxing day between us, she didn't make any snide remarks or any digs at my past. It was almost like she was trying to be pleasant instead of a complete bitch to me. Though I didn't mind when she was being a bitch, I just wanted her to be okay with the idea that she would have to marry me.

No matter if I was falling in love with her.

She brushed her hair away from her face as she focused on not crashing into the back of the KIA. I sat up a little straighter and tried to reframe from slamming onto my imaginary brakes. "This car is a little expensive, Angel."

"You stole this car." She deadpanned.

I had to give her that. "Because I knew how much it was worth..."

"We'll be fine, plus you're the one who made me drive so you can't complain." She says with a teasing smile.

"I am starting to realize that was mistake."

"Nothing with me is a mistake, thank you very much." Alana chuckles before flipping on the radio. The song quieted us into a silence and I relaxed in the music as I write onto the complimentary notebook from the hotel. The wedding still had to go on even if we had a bid over our heads. So our car ride had been full of making those decisions. "Do we get a live band?"

I think about it some more. "I could find someone in the mafia that has connections but we can't hire too many civilians in case something happens."

"I know that, you forget I was also raised in a gang."

I suppress a comment about her not really having to worry about gang affairs because her sister was always the front person to everything. She was right though, I had half forgotten that she wasn't some girl that I met in a bar just over a month ago. No, Alana had been playing a major character in bringing me down at the time. I would be a fool to ignore that and I was definitely aware of the situation. As much as I wanted to trust her completely and without a doubt, there was still a buzzing doubt in my mind that I was unsafe and that she was still a danger to me.

"Are you always the dominant one?"

I finish writing down a song idea before turning to her with interest. "Sexually or?"

A small smile floats to her lips. "Yes, sexually."

"You've dominated me before."

"Only for a second."

I perk an eyebrow up at her in amusement. "Do you want to dominate me, Angel?"

The idea wasn't exactly the worst she's ever had but it was a little nerve racking even for me. I could be dominated, I hadn't sworn off of it. It was just...out of my control and one thing I enjoyed most about sex is being in control of everything. If I wanted her to cum, she came, and if I wanted her to wait it out, to whimper, and beg, she would do it. Sex felt good whether I was the submissive one or the dominant one but having that power over someone -- consented, of course -- was a rush.

Alana shrugs, "Would it be something you were interested in?"

"I thought you said no more sex." I say with a prideful glint in my eye. I had known that she was horny since we woke up this morning but I never allowed her the privacy to potentially take care of her business. Knowing that she was horny made it so much better because I was always horny, but she had made it clear that she didn't want to have sex with me.

"That was then. This is now." She mutters as her hand slides on my thigh. "Would you be interested?"

"I consent to anything you want to do with me right now." My legs part as her hand squeezes my thigh.

Alana's eyes flash as I squirm in my seat and adjust myself to give her easier access but her hand stays there. She was creeping closer and closer up my leg like she was gathering up the courage and teasing me all at the same time. I act like I don't notice before glancing outside the window and watching the clouds roll by through the vibrant blue sky.

"Francesca?"

My head twist back to look at her but I faked disinterest of whatever she had to say. "Hmm?"

Smirking for a second, Alana bites her lip as she eyes me up and down. "Take them off."

I shake my head before chuckling. "No."

"Excuse me?"

"No."

I can see her jaw set as she turns her head to the road. I wanted to see how far I could push her. I wouldn't call myself much of a brat but the idea of riling her up and making her upset makes my stomach spin. Alana was getting pissed off, I was achieving exactly what I wanted and every single part of me was excited at the thought of her.

"Take them off." Alana demands again.

"No." I reply but don't dare move her hand away from my thigh even as I feel it tightening. I shift forward and try to withhold my smile. "We're going to be there before you can make me finish."

"Francesca."

Chills run up my spine at her demanding voice. I can already feel the wetness between my legs growing. This is the last straw I already know it is but I don't care. I like seeing her pent up, seeing the anger roll across her face. Knowing that the angrier she gets she's either going to go silent on me or put me in my place.

"Alana."

Her head whips to me and she stares at me dead in the eye. "You don't call me that."

My fingers take her jaw and I pull her in as I lean forward. I don't kiss her, just get close enough that it appears that I'm going to. "What exactly do I call you, then?"

"You know what."

"I'd say you enjoy being called Angel, sweetheart." My lips touch her cheek.

Alana snatches her face back away from me. "No I don't, sit the fuck down."

I smirk before settling back into my seat. "The light is green."

She chuckles harshly before she pushes her hand into my pants. I freeze at her touch and look to her as she holds my pussy through my briefs. I groan at the sudden touch that I was absolutely craving. My hand wraps around her wrist and I hold her arm still. I wanted to keep control, but I wanted to let go all at the same time.

"Open your legs wider."

"Who's gonna make me?"

"You continue acting like I can't tell how soaked your briefs are, Francesca, so be a good girl and let me take care of you."

She presses against my clit through my underwear and I know she's right. I am beyond soaked. She rubs hard and slow in circular motions and I throw my head back at the sensation. My grip on her wrist is tightening as she begins fucking me.

Alana leans over and presses her lips against my ear as she comes to a stop. "Rilassati amore mio."

I give in before letting my legs open even more and even pulling my pants down to just above my knees. My body feels like fire is rolling up and down my skin. I needed to cum, I didn't realize how much I had been craving her touch. It was absolutely terrifying to feel that she had so much control over me but I loved it.

Her fingers go immediately to my clit and I clench my eyes shut as she picks up speed both with her fingers and the car. I grind into her hand as I begin to moan, needing more pleasure. With little warning she pushes her finger inside of me and I gasp as she curls it.

"You're not allowed to cum until you're screaming my name."

"Ala-" I gasp as another finger slips inside of me. I can't help but get lost in the sensation of her thrusting in and out of me. "Fuck, yes."

She growls out. "That's not my name."

I can barely keep my eyes open as she finger fucks me. Hard. Her thumb pressing circles around my clit. My own hand massaging my nipples through my bra. I can feel the build up starting in my stomach and I'm so close to orgasming. It feels so good. I don't know whether to scream, cum, or explode.

Alana is staring at me as she fingers me. Not even paying attention to the road. Like me whenever I am bringing her close to the edge, she can't keep her eyes off of me as I whine and beg because of her touch.

"Let me cum," I beg.

"Say it."

"Oh fuck," I roll my eyes to the back of my head. My body arching in the seat as I try my best to get her permission without giving her what she wants.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No!"

"Say my name and you can cum."

"Yes, yes." I can't handle it anymore. She's picking up speed and I'm grinding into her hand and the feeling of release is so close. I'm a moaning mess and I know she's loving the sight of me coming undone all because of her fingers. "Fuck Angel, let me cum. Please."

"Cum for me, Francesca."

That's all I need because then I feel the release. In let out the loudest moan as my hand grip her arm like it is the only thing steady in this world. I can feel the car stopping and Alana reaching over to let my seat all the way back. My eyes were closed shut tight as the buzzing and tingling in my body goes on a rave up and down my spine.

Finally, my eyes roll open as she crosses the space between the passenger seat and the driver's seat and settles in-between my legs. "Wiggle up."

My legs feel like gelatin as I kick upwards so that my mid back reaches the head thing on the seat. She leans forward and before I know it her tongue is licking up my slit. "Shit."

"You taste so good, damn." Alana moans as her tongue rolls circles around my throbbing clit.

"Fuck, Angel, where are we?" I ask as I am temporarily distracted by the sound of cars. I don't see anything though, all I see are tall trees and the back of a building.

"Don't worry about that, focus on me, Francesca."

I grind against her face and let out a whimper of pleasure. My eyes blink open in a flurry because I don't know what to do. She is tongue fucking me and pushing my legs as open as they can and the pain of my muscles stretching and her fingernails pinching me is driving me crazy.

My hands push into her hair and press her deeper into my core. Alana sucked on my clit before blowing on it. She let go of one of my legs so that she could reenter her fingers. I clamped my legs closed but Alana slams her hand against my leg and pushes them back open.

I am a moaning mess, I don't know what else to do other than moan and groan. My legs begin to shake as another orgasm readies itself inside of me. Alana is pumping hard and fast, one hand stays in her hair and the other goes to the handle above the car door.

"Damn it!" Breathless and my heart pounding like a drum, I can't help but feel like I am on cloud 9.

Alana comes up for air. "Cum, baby."

Four pumps later and I do exactly as she commands and more. I can feel myself squirting on her and she laughs as I attempt to wiggle away from her. It felt absolutely like too much was going on. Alana licks me up before leaving a trail of hickies on my thighs as I gather my senses.

I slide back down and she pulls me downwards so that she can kiss me. I can taste myself as she kisses me deep and with tongue. Her hand wraps around my throat as she holds me in place. When my lips are good and bruised and I literally can't breathe anymore, Alana pulls away.

"I could get used to that." I gasp out.

Alana grins at me, "I bet you can but that was the last time we'll be having sex."

I smirk, "If you say so, Angel."

There was a moment of hesitation, I could see her chaotic thoughts as she decided something big. I had no idea what it was but I can see when she decides that whatever she is about to do it is the wrong reason. I see her struggle and then she kisses me anyways.

And we melt into each other, again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 287 22
Story about two girls who have met in the bathroom at Marie's party. What will happen? Will these two strangers fall in love with each other?🤭
1M 26.9K 52
"I don't fuck girls who can't listen," she carefully whispered, pulling back to gauge my narrowed reaction before she continued, "Maybe be a good gir...
112K 2K 16
Never try to sneaky link with me, you'll love it here I do not own any pics or videos used. They are just to match a face to the characters you are...
203K 5.9K 33
A new recruit joins the elite mafia and instantly falls in love.... with the Mafia queen. A sexually confused, cut off woman with commitment issues a...