𝐋𝐮𝐬𝐭 || 𝗝𝗝𝗞

By _4STRID

❝"I want to do very sinful things to you"❞ More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Bonus Chapter

40

2.4K 61 16
By _4STRID

Y/n perspective

I was in the office, and guess what, I didn't saw jungkook today..He didn't text me, or call me or something, i suddenly miss his voice and his presence, i kinda feel sad that we're not able to talk to each other anymore, and I'm getting sick of it.

I was kinda bored but at least yoongi and lisa was here to accompany me sometimes whenever it's break time, I'm happy that i can interact with lisa again..And she kept talking a lot about her girlfriend.

I'm here in my desk, still finishing the following files and i'm not yet done with the meetings that i was assigned to attend to..It was quite a hectic day, but it's kinda fun for me, i look at my wrist..Checking my watch, i knew that it's already 5:43pm in the afternoon..I have lots of meeting to attend to, for like 5 more meetings.

And I'm finishing my report for the meetings a while ago, and yes..You can tell that I've been hectic today, really hectic..I closed my eyes and sighed, "Hey—" I suddenly flinched at the sudden deep voice, "Jungk— I  MEAN..YOONGI" I immediately stand up and bowed in 30 degrees.

"You're really busy today, aren't you?" He chuckled, "Yeah! Right" I sighed and gulped my saliva.."Meetings in 10 minutes, be ready okay!" I nod in agreement, "Yes! Mr.Min" I bowed, as soon as i heard the door closed..I sit back down at my chair and go back from finishing my report.

The God's didn't even wanna make me rest, even if i close my eyes or my hands were off the keyboard, how cruel that is.

7:00pm

I stretch my arms and groaned, "Finally! I'm done" I chuckled sarcastically, "I'm fucking done at this sh—" I heard the door knock, "Please, come in" I spoke loudly..The door didn't hesitate to open, "Ye—" The girl suddenly spoked, "Y/n! Mr.Sung-hee assigned you to place your signature over here" Lisa replied with stacked files on her arms.

I yelled in annoyance "LORD, GOD..WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?" I sarcastically said with tears on my eyes, "Lord, I'M TIRED" Lisa smacked my head, i groaned and look at her "Get your ass up to work! And I'll see my girlfriend for now"

"Yes, please tell jennie that i say hi" Lisa let out a wide grin and smiled, "Of course, secretary..Bye! GOODLUCK!" She wave her farewell, i groaned in annoyance..I grab a pen and start to sign these stacked papers, my eyebags were getting heavier agh! I need to quit this job but..This is the only way i can get money.

"Fuck!" I cursed.

1:32am

Room is silent, but can hear a few car horns and engines from the outside..I tried to overwork today due to the slow loss of money, my money is slowly losing..I was spending my money too much from clothes and especially food and groceries.

I stopped typing, i pressed enter as I'm finally done with all the files I've been finished..I sighed and take a deep breath through my nostrils and to my mouth, the more i blink..The more my eyes are getting heavier, my eyes are really heavy and hurt at the same time because all these hours I've only focus on the computer in front of me.

I stand up and went on the coat rack and wore my thick and warm coat, i double check my bag in case i forgot something.. Everything is ready, I'll be off in this company building for now, i locked the office door..And went inside the elevator.

The atmosphere is really chilling, I'm really scared to go in the elevator alone in this time..Yoongi came home really early, he came home between 6pm or 7pm because he doesn't have any schedule this afternoon, he came to his grandfather to spend time together..He insist me to come with him, but i decided to refuse because i need to overwork just for high salary.

I took my step forward towards the exit of the company, it was really a dark night..I somehow don't feel safe, I don't know why but, i felt like something is off, i stand outside the company building, i stood there..Waiting for a taxi to arrive, but then my gaze went to the right.

I remember those memories, that spot is where taehyung drop me off and pick me up whenever I'm done working..I used to cuddle him warmly and leave kisses on his lips and on his cheek, now..That spot is already empty, his car wasn't there anymore.

Somehow, I kinda miss those memories though, i miss his cuddles and kisses too..But those hugs and kisses belongs to someone else now, and that heart shaped smile too, i smiled..Knowing that those laughter, smiles, hands, kisses, embrace and those lips belongs to someone else now.

But, jungkook suddenly pop out of my thoughts..I don't even know why tears rolled down to my eyes, thinking about him is making me sad but happy too..I miss jungkook so much too, i miss him.

I'm wondering what he's doing right now, i miss his lips, touch, embrace and everything of him..I miss everything from him, i miss it when he make me feel thrilled, i miss it when he makes me somehow special.

I'm tired of this bullshit work, because of work and meetings, i don't have the chance to see him, i snatch my phone from my bag..I went to Messages, "Jungkook, i missed you so bad..Please let me know if you're not busy because i want to see you again :(" I type those words and send it to him.

I really hope that some day, he's not busy and we get to spend time together..Kissing, cuddling, laughing and smiling..I look up but no taxi's were beeing seen, since there's no taxi's were being seen through my sight..I will take a short cut instead, but through the dark alley.

As i stepped into the alley, taking my way home..It was really stinky in here, it's kinda creepy in here because i felt like being watched, i feel like someone's eyes glued on me as i went all the way out the dark alley.

I was about to exit the alley, i felt like someone's handkerchief covered in my nostrils and to my lips..I can smell the scent of the poison, i was about to scream for help, but it's too late..The darkness swallow me into a dreamless slumber.

__________

Tw: R@pe

As soon as i woke up, i was here in this dark room..My lips were wrapped with a thick cloth on, my body was completely paralyzed..I couldn't move, or breathe properly, but my eyes is the only thing that can move..I my legs were cold as ice, realizing that I'm only with my panty on, i was lying on the cold stone floor.

I wanted to scream, but it's helpless..Tears kept streaming down to my cheeks nonstop, I'm having a panick attack..My hands were trembling like crazy, my anxiety rises time by time.

All i can see is the ceiling, the plain ceiling with the light bulb swinging back and fourth..I tried to fight and save for the sake of my life, i tried praying to the Gods for me to escape this place especially to let my body move but, it's not happening.

The handkerchief has poison on it, a poison for me to paralyzed..My breathing is getting heavier, whenever i paralyzed, my breathing isn't going well..I feel so helpless, my heart is aching, i hate situations especially like this, I should've fight back..If only i didn't sniff the handkerchief.

I felt the door creaked open, making me shake and tremble more and more..I heard a manly chuckle, that chuckle wasn't familiar, "You can't escape? Bad for you" I saw the man's face, it also wasn't familiar at all.."F-Fuck y-you!" I stuttered, i heard him chuckle once again, "That's all you can say? What a coward you are" He grab the tip of my chin harshly, he removed my tears that are streaming down to my face.

I'm so scared, i couldn't even speak because of fear, or either I can't fight back using my body since it's completely paralyzed..The man suddenly carried me into bridal style, placing me on the naked mattress, "Shh, don't you cry..My darling" He stroke his dirty hands on my hair.

I have no choice, i couldn't move and fight back, I can't shout because everyone's already asleep, I couldn't fight back using my voice, speaking through words are so useless for now..All i can do is cry, sob, scream and yell.

I can feel his hands caressing my thighs, making me shiver and sob..I can see him smirk, i can also feel something rubbing on my cl!t.

I screamed, knowing what's gonna happen next.

_______

Hey!

To everyone who is a victim of the 97% or as known as s*xual harassment.

I'm sincerely sorry, you're so strong honey! Fight back as long as you can! hurt those ppl who s*xually harass you..You didn't deserve it, you never deserve all of those.

Don't let them touch you please, those ppl who harass you deserve to go to hell and torture them with flames burned on their skin, alive.

Once again, I'm sincerely sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 10.3K 51
♛ "That's bullshit," he growled, buttoning up his shirt without even looking at you, "You just want the sex. Don't act like you care about me." ♛ © p...
2.3K 46 11
taehyung: just relax princess. I will make sure you like your first punishment
63.1K 1.8K 23
─𝒚𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝘦𝘹-𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰�...
318K 12.3K 41
A/N this description is gonna be a cheesy one.... "I love you because you made me realize that you were what I needed. Even though I didn't know that...