𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋...

By dollmiya

so, you're in love with her? HAIKYUU BOYS / FEMALE READER extended summary inside More

𝟬𝟬. 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱
𝟬𝟭. 𝗯𝘂𝘀 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲
𝟬𝟮. 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗿
𝟬𝟯. 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗯𝗼𝘅
𝟬𝟰. 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝟬𝟱. 𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘁
𝟬𝟲. 𝗿 𝘂 𝗼𝗸?
𝟬𝟳. 𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗵
𝟬𝟴. 𝗮 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱
𝟬𝟵. 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝟭𝟬. 𝗴𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗲
𝟭𝟭. 𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗱 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝟭𝟮. 𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲
𝟭𝟯. 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘂𝘀𝗮
𝟭𝟰. 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗽
𝟭𝟱. 𝗰𝗵𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗼
𝟭𝟲. 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻𝘀
𝟭𝟳. 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗮 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼 😳
𝟭𝟴. 𝘇𝗼𝗼 𝘄𝗲𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗺𝗮
𝟭𝟵. 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳
𝟮𝟬. 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿
𝟮𝟭. 𝗽𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗵𝘆 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻
𝟮𝟮. 𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲 & 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲
𝟮𝟯. 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗶
𝟮𝟰. 𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶'𝘀 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻
𝟮𝟱. 𝗱𝗼 𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝗱𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿?
𝟮𝟲. 𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗽
𝟮𝟳. 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀
𝟮𝟴. 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗻𝗶𝗰 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗲𝘁
𝟯𝟬. 𝗰𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶
𝟯𝟭. 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲, 𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗺𝘂
𝟯𝟮. 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹
𝟯𝟯. 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁
𝟯𝟰. 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀
𝟯𝟱. 𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝗼𝘆
𝟯𝟲. 𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆
𝟯𝟳. 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝘀𝘀
𝟯𝟴. 𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘂𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗺𝘂
𝟯𝟵. 𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗺𝘂'𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻
𝟰𝟬. 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝘃𝘀 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻
𝟰𝟭. 𝗳𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝘂
𝟰𝟮. 𝗿𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲
𝟰𝟯. 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗳

𝟮𝟵. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀

10.6K 504 196
By dollmiya

f/n l/n is calling you!
( accept ) ( decline )

"y/n...? why are you... calling me?"
ushijima's inquisitive voice asks from the other side of the phone. his tone was soft; and there might have been a little waver at the end of his question.

"h-hi, ushi! um- i just wanted to see
if you're okay... so... uh.... are you...?"

"..."

"it's just as i said- i am not the one hurt.
it- it is my father who is injured."

"but you feel hurt, right?"

"...i don't understand you."

"ah, well like- um... like, your heart-"

"-my heart is still beating. i am fine."

"no no,,, but like... your feelings- your... emotions. you feel sad and worried about your dad, right?"

"...yes. i... keep wondering if he'll wake up or not."

"yeah! and that's perfectly normal to be worried like that. he's your family, and you love him. mmm..." she hums softly on the line, her voice gentle and pensive. "is your- is your dad, on um, like-"

"-life support?"

"...yeah."

"yes. they have him hooked up to a machine, he's unconscious. he has a concussion and a few broken ribs. the doctors informed me that he is incredibly lucky to still be alive after such a fatal accident."

"oh, well- it is good that he's alive!! that's like, a miracle! he'll... he'll get better, i'm sure of it. he'll wake up soon... he will...!"

"..."

"yes."

"it'll be okay, ushi-kun... okay?"

"yes."

"...c-can i do anything to help? anything at all...?"

"..."
ushijima ponders, jaw clenching as
he swallows down a lump in his throat.

"nothing that i can think of, i'm sorry."

"hey, ushi- you told me to not apologize, so follow your own advice, okay? there's nothing to be sorry for, you know."

"yes, you're right- i'm sorry."

"..." faint giggles are heard before she speaks again.

"haha, well just- just text or call me if you need to talk or anything, okay? i'll always be here for you, ushi."

"thank you... that is very... kind of you."

"of course! s-so... is there anything else
you feel like you need to get off your chest?"

"..." ushijima thinks.

"no, i don't think so. i feel a bit better
now after talking to you, strangely..."

"ah, i'm so glad then!! please know that i'll always be here in case you need or want anything, okay? i'll do my best to help you feel better."

"thank you. i... i..."

"y-yeah?"

ushijima felt the need to say something to y/n, but he did not know what. his heart skipped a beat as his face seemed to get hotter. she waited patiently on the other side of the line.

"h-hey, y/n, i-"

"y/nnnnn!"
a sudden voice is heard over the phone, urging ushijima's eyes to widen and y/n to stutter with surprise, pulling the phone away from her ear a bit.

"u-uh, y-yeah?" she hollers back to what
he can only assume to be her mother.

"y/n...? has something come up?"

there's muffled, incoherent shouts and then
a few beats of silence before she's heard again.

"a-ah, i'm so sorry, ushi!! my mom just got home-
she wants me to go see her! idunnowhyimsosorry but i have to go!!!" ushijima can barely understand her, but he gets the gist of it.

"oh, yes, of course. please go tend to those
matters, thank you for conversing with me."

"a-are you sure i-it's okay? i-"

"-yes. go see what your mother needs."

"ah, thank you so much, ushi! we'll
talk again soon, okay? uhm- bye!!"

"yes, goodbye..."

the call ends.
ushijima sits on the edge of his bed, staring at the girl's contact for quite some time before letting out a short sigh and laying down.

he didn't understand it at all.

when a sleepy, hair-tussled, oversized shirt, no shorts or bra-wearing y/n comes speedwalking down the dim halls, she's met with her mother near the end of it. the familiar woman adorns a strange look. y/n pauses in her tracks before walking slowly towards her again, then stops when she's before her.

"hi mom. what.... is there something happening?"

instantly, her mother bites on her bottom lip, a big smile forming as she clasps her hands together. y/n's nose twitches, resisting the urge to retreat back to her bedroom in confusion. but she stays, a lone eyebrow quirking up as her e/c eyes dart away. a nervous smile forms a wobbly line as her mouth.

"heheh, so... w-what is it?" she asks with apprehension.

"y/n, follow me, we have guests!" she tells her daughter, whose eyes immediately widen with bafflement. "huh...? w-who...?!"

"c'mon!" she whispers with encouragement before turning around. y/n cant even protest or voice her concerns about her half naked body or baggy appearance, all she can do is clear her throat and smooth through her messy hair with her one, free hand while the other one is grasped in her mother's own palm.
dragged down the hallway.

before they turn the corner, there's soft, hushed chatter. but when they do turn the corner, the whispers quickly diminish and then y/n's eyes go wider than globes as she peers over her mother's shoulder. she completely freezes, all but trembling as she hides behind her parent.

her blood runs cold; ice shooting through her veins and face paling just at the sight of the freaking miya twins standing in her livingroom⁉️

HOOOHHHH MY GOOOOOSHHHH
she almost lets out a whimper of trepidation as
she just stands there, paralyzed with shock.

an; sorry for the long wait but fook life tbh 🧓🏻
also im probably gonna make an oikawa enemies
to lovers book bc i mean cmon!! its oikawa!
ty for all the love & votes btw! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34K 90
❝ 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐'𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 . ❞ Haikyuu!! x reader one-shots
14.8K 388 27
So my english is ... its ok so don't complain ( Ö-Ö ) It's gonna be a long story so buckle up my dudes !!! it's gonna be - cringe - fun - romant...
110K 2.6K 32
🌊 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕍𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕜𝕪𝕦𝕦 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕪 ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕_𝟘𝟙 🍦. 🌊 . 𝕊𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥...
115 3 5
"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘, 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍" ୨⎯...