Chubbs [Completed]

By chubblebunny

Yasmine works at a children's hospital in New York City, she's has an average life and has average friends. A... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Bonus)
CL
New Story

Chapter 6

83.3K 3.7K 2.4K
By chubblebunny

"You did not say that out loud! You are a walking embarrassment girl." Kaia says after I finished telling her the events that occurred today. "He clearly wants you too Yas, I think you should climb on that."

"Says Ms. I freeze up when girls try to talk to me. And as hot as he is, I'm not getting mixed up with my trainer. I'll just have to resist this week and then switch at the end." I told her.

"Well do as you please. I'm gonna get going, Macy and I are gonna hang out today." She hops off the stool at the island.

"Tell her I said hi, you guys be safe." I say walking up to hug her.

"Mm you smell good Yas, what are you wearing?" Kaia asks.

"Uh champagne toast and dahlia." I told her.

"Good combination, alright see you later." She says as she walks through the door. I followed behind to lock up.

It's now the afternoon and I have work tomorrow then my session with Giovanni. I need to get as much rest as possible. It's going to be a long day. I went to my couch and decided to watch a few movies until it was time for me to turn in.

The next day I woke up and felt really energized. Maybe because I went to bed at 9. I took my shower and put on my scrubs for work. I pulled my curly hair back in a bun and grabbed my belongings and went out the door.

I made it to my job in no time and started my work day. I was thankful most of the patients came early in the morning. I would have time to rest at the end of my shift.

"Thank you Ms. James, my mom says I can be anything I want to be when I grow up. I told her I want to help people like you do." The little girl smiles at me.

"Well your mom is right Luna. You can become anything you want, and if you do become a nurse or a doctor, I'll definitely come to you anytime I get sick because I know you'll give the best care." I smiled and handed her a lollipop. She smiled showing her missing front tooth.

"Bye nurse James." The little girls says and ran over to her mother.

The rest of my shift was slow. I was mostly sitting around handling patients paperwork for the head doctor. I was just grateful I didn't have to be on my feet all day. It gets quite exhausting at times.

At the end of my shift I hauled my ass home as fast as I could so I can take a nap until it was time for me to get ready for the gym. I made it home around 3:09pm and took a shower before I threw myself in bed.

When I heard my alarm going off I dragged myself out of bed and got up to get dressed. It was now 4:30pm so I had 30 minutes to get there. Thankfully it wasn't far.

I grabbed my high waisted Nike pro leggings and the matching sports bra. I was grateful for my c cups because I wanted to move around without my boobs popping out. I grabbed a small bag and put my things inside and made sure to bring cold water.

I arrived at the gym around 4:52. I walked in and saw Giovanni standing by the front desk. I walked over to him.

"Hi," I said simply.

"Yasmine, you can follow me." He said looking me up and down before walking through the sliding doors and straight to the room he brought me yesterday. "Let's get set up."

"Okay, I'm just gonna set this down here." I said walking over to the corner of the room to put my water bottle down.

Let's hope I can get through today. Gio was wearing compression pants with shorts over it, he was wearing a black adidas shirt and black sneakers to match. His muscles looked so toned.

God, he's so fine.

"Okay since it's your first day we're going to take it a bit slow and we'll gradually get into some intense workout later on in the week. So, let's do some warm up exercises first." He said walking towards the middle of the room. "We're doing 3 sets of 15 reps each. Lunges, squats, arm circles, and walking knee hugs. I'll do them with you come on."

I walked over to him and we started doing the warm ups. He was talking throughout all of it and it made me relax a bit.

"Come on princess last warm up. Lift those knees. And 5, 4, 3, come on two more. And done." He says as I finished up the last of the warm up exercises. "You did good Yasmine."

At this point I wasn't even hearing anything he was saying. I was panting like crazy, I was out of breath. I fell to floor. I saw Giovanni take a swig of his water before putting it back down.

Only this man alone can make drinking water look sexy.

"I'm gonna get some water," I said peeling myself off the floor and walking over to my bottle.

"Not too much, you don't want to get cramps while working out." I heard him say.

"Okay," Was my simple reply.

"Come here," He says motioning me over to him. I walked over. "You need to control your breathing, in through your nose out through your mouth."

I followed what he said and began inhaling through my nose and letting it out through my mouth. I started feeling a little bit better.

"Alright come on, now for the actual work out." He smirked. He walked to the side to grabs some weights and brought them over to me. He also grabbed some weight plates. "Okay so we're going to be doing these exercises in 8 minute intervals. Here, grab this plate. So the goal is to finish as much sets you can in 8 minutes and repeat. The exercises are 10 sit-ups, 10 squats, and 20 reverse lunges. You'll be holding a dumbbell in each hand for the squats and lunges and holding the plates to your chest for the sit-ups."

He moved to the middle to demonstrate what I would be doing. He also said each day he'll add different exercises and two minutes will be added to the intervals. After he finished demonstrating, he set a timer and I began doing what he told me.

Starting off was a bit challenging, but as I kept repeating the exercises I got more comfortable with doing them. I followed the breathing technique so I wouldn't tire myself out and I felt like I was doing a good job.

This went way better than I was expecting, I was really focused on the workout. I wasn't as nervous as I thought I would be. I mean don't get me wrong I still want to ride his face but the urge to do it wasn't as strong as it was because I was so focused on getting these exercises right.

He was patient with me and understood that it was my first day. He talked me through all the exercises and did all of them with me. I now realized I was worried for no reason. By the end of our session I was sweating bullets.

"You did really good today Yasmine, despite it being your first day." Giovanni speaks up from behind me.

"That's because I have a good coach," I smirked.

"Just good?" He smirked back.

"Spectacular," I smiled.

"So does that mean you'll keep me as your trainer?" He said walking towards me. He stood towering over me as I tried to avoid his gaze.

All the nerves came back now and looking at him was making me horny. He put his finger under my chin and nudged my face so that I was looking at him.

"I uh...yes I'll keep you." I said barely above a whisper. I knew he heard me though because he smiled.

"You're very beautiful, you know that?" My smile dropped and I averted my gaze down.

Being with Jared made me super insecure. So when people complimented me I had a hard time believing it because I knew it wasn't true.

"Thanks," I muttered.

"By the way you just reacted, I know you don't believe me but it's the truth, I don't lie." He said lifting my face so that I was looking at him again.

I blushed and gave him a small smile. Looking at him up close I realized he had small freckles across his face but they were so tiny you couldn't see them if you were standing from afar. His brown eyes were very beautiful and his pink pouty lips were so inviting. I saw him staring at mine and I could've sworn he was going to kiss me but he pulled away.

"We better get going, the gym closes soon." He says a he walked to the back of the room to start putting his things in his duffel bag. I went to grab my water and we both walked outside toward the parking lot and he followed me to my car.

"I'll see you tomorrow princess," He smirks and walks off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 8.4K 30
A jilted, curvy accountant joins a gym on a journey of self-love. The last thing she plans for is to fall for her grumpy trainer. ***** Who needs me...
360K 9.4K 53
READ TAGS!! STRONG LANGUAGE NOT A FANFIC "i love you" "your what I've been missing" *not a mafia book*
27.9K 3.5K 60
Wattpad 2023 Amby's Top Pick β€’β€’β€’ I have to admit it... I never got over Giovanni. I thought I had moved on, even married another man. But just when I...
537K 7.4K 8
COMPLETE πŸ™‚ Finally finding herself and gaining confidence after having a hard young life, Kimone goes off to find herself in the world only to find...