Don't Be Afraid, Stay With Me

By BilalAgha3

Pete and Kao are dating for 2 years now. What will happen when Pete get into accident? Will they stay togeth... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
Special Chapter 2

Special Chapter

1.1K 53 27
By BilalAgha3

"Kao! Kao!"

Pete shouted when he entered the house.

"What is it babe?" I asked coming out from my working room.

"Look who's with me"

"Oh DeeDa! Hello there little princess" I greeted her and tried to ruffle her hair but she turned her head when she saw my hand getting close to her and tightened her arms around Pete's neck.

"Hehe, don't worry baby, she's just shy" Pete said after he saw DeeDa ignoring me.

Yeah yeah shy. Do shy kids glare at others nowdays?

"Hmm. Why did you bring her? Where's her parents? And why do you have this big bag with you?"

"First of all, let's sit down and I'll explain everything. 

Ok, so I was at work when Sandee called me and told me to meet her. When I finished my work I went to her"

Flashbacks to 1 hour ago

"What's wrong San? What do you want from me?"

"You see Pete, tomorrow is my and Thada's anniversary and we're going on a trip."

"What it got to do with me?"

Sandee smiled. "I want you to take care of DeeDa until we come back."

"Hmm I think it's ok. Are you going for 2 days?"

She chuckled nervously. "Y-Yeah, something like this."

"What do you mean?"

"It's actually for-for a.... month."

"MONTH?!?!" Kao in the present shouted.

"That was my reaction too Kao. Let me continue"

1 hour ago

"MONTH?!?!"

"Peeete, we barely have time for each other. Thada is always at work and I have to take care of DeeDa all the time. Please, just for a month.

"Why me? Ask Thada's brother"

"To come back and see my daughter became a tattooist? No thank you. I asked my family but they all are busy. I don't have anyone else except you and Kao. Pleeease~"

"Sandee, I'm ok with it but donno about Kao"

"You talk to him. I'm sure he will agree. After all Kao have the kindest heart."

"He do. My Kao is the kindest" I smiled proudly. 

"So? You agree?"

"I guess..."

"Yaaay. Pete thank you so much. C'mon Da, go to your uncle Pete."

"Shut up San. I'm not an uncle"

~

"And that's what happened"

"But Pete, a month is so long. And let me guess, I'll have to take care of her right?"

"Ye-Yeah, since I have to go to work and you stay home all the time"

"You make it sound like I stay home lazing around. You know that I work too Pete, the only difference is that I work from here"

"No no, honey, I don't mean it like this. I just meant that since you're already home then you can keep an eye on here. I'm sorry for making you feel this way. It's ok, I'll take DeeDa back to her parents and tell them I can't do it, ok?"

"No wait, don't, it's ok. I'll take care of her."

"Really?"

I nodded with a smile and Pete hugged me.

Baam!!

When we heard the voice we rushed to the source and it was from my working room.

We entered and saw DeeDa crying with a lot of books that fell from the shelves on the floor surrounding her.

"P-Peeete*hic*" She called for Pete making grabby hands. 

"What's wrong Da? What happened? Are you ok? Did you get hurt?" Deeda wrapped her tiny hands around his neck, crying. 

"De-DeeDa was playing *hic* and-and then baam the books fell down and *sniff* and one fell on DeeDa's head *booo*" She pulled Pete's hand to point where the book supposedly fell on. 

"Oww" Pete stroked her head "Pain, pain, fly away. The pain left right?"

"Hehehe, yes. No more pain." DeeDa answered.

Awww, so cute. Pete really knows how to handle little kids.

I was admiring their cute moment when my sight fell on something that made me scream. "NO!!"

"Babe? Why did you scream?" Pete asked.

I turned to him with my red eyes feeling like I'll erupt like a volcano.

"Wha-What's wrong honey? Why are you angry? And what are these papers in your hand?"

"They are researches for my new book. Look what she did. She teared and drew on them. Now I have to start from the beginning" I said with anger.

"DeeDa? Why did you do this? Now P'Kao is angry"

"I-I was playing" She answered innocently then turned to me and lowered her head down. "DeeDa is sorry P'Kao."

Ugghhh, kids and their ways to make you forgive them easily. Hmph.

I squated down and ruffled her hair. "It's ok Da, I forgive you. And Phi is also sorry for yelling."

She smiled. 

"" I'm not stopping you from playing but when you do you have to tell me first. I'll give you some toys to play with but please don't enter this room again ok?"

"Ok P'Kao" 

"Good"

"Ok, now that we made up, who want ice cream?" Pete asked out of the blue.

I and DeeDa raised our hands and shouted in unison. "Me!"

I held DeeDa's hand and were going to the kitchen when Pete closed Da's eyes with one hand and pulled me from my waist with the other and kissed my lips then whispered"I love you" in my ear making me blush.

I froze in my place watching Pete and DeeDa going ahead of me to the kitchen. 

Then a small hand pulled me out of trance. "P'Kao P'Kao, c'mon, we're gonna have ice cream" DeeDa came back and pulled my hand.

"Ok, let's go"

Having a daughter for sometime might be good,.....or that's what I thought.

The following days were hell. Pete went to work leaving me alone with this little evil that showed her true color only infront of me.

The first day she kept on crying all day along to bug me.

The second day she kept on throwing the clothes from the wardrobe on the floor to bug me.

The third day she again entered my working room ignoring my warning and again threw all the books from the shelves on the floor, why? To bug me.

And when Pete come back she will turn into an angel.

The first two weeks went on like this and I endured her evil actions toward me coz she's a five years old brat. I can't simply go and kick her ass.

As I said the first and second weeks were bad but the third week was the worst.

The third week

Baam

"Uggh, can't I have some peaceful time?"

I went to my working room as the sound came from it.

"Wha- DEEDA!! What are you doing up there?!?"

I shouted out of shock when I saw DeeDa sitting at the top of the book shelf while throwing books as if she was throwing stones in the sea.

"Are you stupid? Can't you see that I'm throwing your books" She answered.

"Stu- Yeah I can see that. Wait... don't tell me you climbed on the shelves everytime you threw books!?"

"Ofcourse you idiot"

"You little monkey, get down!"

"I won't" She said and raised her middle finger in my face.

"You little..Where did you learn to curse and do this things? Wait, her mom is Sandee, what did I expect? *sigh* Get down now or there's no snacks for you today"

She stood up and turned her back to me then raised her hands and started hitting her booty. "I don't want your snacks"

Suddenly the house door opened indicating that Pete came back.

"Shit, Pete came back" DeeDa was about to get down from her tower when her leg slipped and she fell.

I rushed and catched her but unfortunately the book shelf also fell down.

Quickly I threw DeeDa on the bed and got crushed under the shelf.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 1.2K 16
When the most feared Mafia in Thailand falls for a cute boy he saw fighting his driver for a cat he can't stop but fall for him Tay decides to make t...
1.4M 109K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
2.6M 152K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
41.7K 1.3K 12
What can happen on a normal day of patrolling? Well, something very unusual. Izuku Midoriya, like every Monday, was patrolling the city with his cla...