Inazuma Eleven Go - His story

By Darkness_hurt02

After the match against Teikoku, the revolutionary team, Raimon Eleven has been invited to the Teikoku school... More

Revealed
Training
Kaiou Gakuen
Keshins and a prankster
Friends
A finicky defender
Gassan Kunimitsu
Continuing the match
Aftermath and Kageyama
A skilled newbie
Analysing
Broken friendship?
Hakuren
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!!
Rebellion
It's hard being different
Kidou's intentions
Blowup and new pet
Questioning and comfort
Panic attack
Biology
Sensei Tenma
Yuki
Kidokawa Seishuu
Depression?
Talent
Talking with Kidou
Fainted
Ordeal after another
Genei Gakuen
Secrets found out?
They know
Better?
After bolting out
Storytelling
Storytelling pt. 2
You're not getting rid of us

Anger

724 39 132
By Darkness_hurt02

*Look for important notice at the end of this chapter! It's regarding this story and 'Bring him back'!*

Swear words are contained in this chapter.

Just thought I'd give a heads up beforehand. -<-

~'0'~

That night, Tenma finally finished correcting the exams at around 7 o'clock. His back and neck were absolutely killing him, and at that point he couldn't help but think

'Why did I get myself into this situation again?'

Nonetheless, he couldn't care less about that at his current state, for he had been sitting in his chair for nearly two hours straight. Mostly due to the poor handwriting from two of his senpais

'I can't force Hamano-senpai and Hayami-senpai to change their handwriting in just one day though. Besides, their teacher should be used to them by now, so I guess it'll be fine.'

With that in mind, the brunet then flopped himself onto his bed with all of his limbs unable to move, as if they lifeless. And thank goodness his mattress is a hard one, since a soft mattress would not only be unhelpful for his back, it would also be killing his lower back as well

'Note to self, never sleep on a soft mattress.'

A few minutes later, he mustered up all of the remaining strength he had left in his entire body to lift himself up and go take a shower. Despite the pain his back, neck and butt were complaining about.

~'0'~

After showering, the brunet felt really refreshed. As if all the pain from before had seemingly disappeared into thin air

'Showers really are the next best things after baths.'

Once the excess water was removed from his hair, he made sure to tie up his robe before heading downstairs to the living room.

There he decided to just scroll through his phone, as he practically had nothing else to do and wasn't feeling sleepy at all.

However, while he was scrolling through social media, he suddenly came across the official website of Fifth Sector. And although just from seeing the name already got his blood boiling in anger, curiosity ended up getting the best of him, which ultimately, made him open the website.

A decision that was not very wise of his part.

~'0'~

'What a load of bullsh*t!' Thought the brunet as he highlighted some of the important statements that Fifth Sector promised to readers.

Such as 'Fair soccer', 'No harm inflicted', 'Professional and safe training for each of our players'... But, the most infuriating statement out of all of them, from Tenma's perspective, was one he later encountered as he scrolled further downwards.

The statement said... 'Health and care for our players are among our top priorities.'

'TOP PRIORITIES MY A**! I'D RATHER YOU SAY FIFTH SECTOR IS THE GOD OF THE WORLD OVER THIS FAKE A** LIE!'

After seeing that bold and fake statement, the brunet almost threw his phone against the wall out of pure rage. But thankfully, he didn't. And instead, decided to almost rip apart a pillow.

As if he was trying to make the pillow beg for mercy.

Thankfully though, he finally settled down a couple minutes later, before he could actually tear apart the pillow. He stared at the ceiling with his chest heaving up and down, while he couldn't feel his arms nor his head.

Everything was just a straight up blur to him.

Eventually, he picked up his phone once again, which was still opened to the Fifth Sector website. To which, it only reinforced the brunet's biggest motive of this entire revolution

'You're so gonna pay for nii-san's death, Fifth Sector...' Thought the brunet as he scrolled down even further, now that his anger has ceased down.

And, without even scrolling that far down, he immediately came upon a picture of the Holy Emperor, Ishido Shuuji, along with his right-hand man, Senguuji Daigo.

Seeing the two of them, made Tenma's anger rise up once again, especially when he saw Senguuji Daigo. Although, the current rising anger is nothing compared to the one from before, since neither Ishido Shuuji or Senguuji Daigo are the person he's looking for revenge

'As close as Senguuji is to that man. He himself isn't at fault.'

After locking that thought inside his head, Tenma then took a good look at the Holy Emperor

'He is definitely Gouenji Shuuya. That appearance is just unmistakable.' Thought the brunet as he examined the Emperor very carefully. And the more he looked at him, the more certain he was that the Holy Emperor he was looking at is indeed the famous fire ace striker of Raimon.

He didn't know wether to feel nonchalant or hurt. Gouenji may not be his idol, but he was his idol. An idol that he used to rant about for hours and hours on end, to be exact

'Even without a side by side comparison, I can still tell he's Gouenji Shuuya. I can't believe nii-san's fanboy ranting actually came in handy.' Thought the brunet as he sweat dropped, once remembering all the times he almost fell asleep while listening to his brother's fanboy commentaries.

'But, why did Gouenji join Fifth Sector?'

~'0'~

That night, the said brunet felt uneasy while trying to fall asleep. He just couldn't understand why someone who used to be so involved in soccer would join such a controlling association

'Unless he's a double agent that infiltrated Fifth Sector to take them down from the inside. But if so, why didn't Kidou-san or anyone from Resistance tell me about it?'

At this point, Tenma admitted that absolutely nothing was falling in place. His new discovery was just an utter mess for his brain. Not that it was anywhere near organised or sane in the first place

'Should I talk about this with Kidou-san and Kudou-san? Or maybe I should just go to sleep for now.'

In the end, the brunet decided to to go to sleep instead, considering that it was approximately midnight now and that both adults are probably already dead asleep.

However, once he turned off the lights, he realised... He couldn't sleep at all!

'Why does life hate me!?'

----

That night, Tenma finally fell asleep when the clock had almost hit 2 AM. He had a lot of trouble falling asleep that night, due to different reasons.

One, because he was still angry about the Fifth Sector and desperately wanted to commit a silent murder. And two, because a certain someone kept messaging him about love problems regarding a certain adult that lives under the same roof as him.

And, just when he thought he could have a peaceful night of sleeping, he just had to be summoned to his keshin's realm.

Not that he was complaining about it

"Hello master. Seems like you had a hard time falling asleep"

"You can say that again. I should've never opened up that official website, right?"

"I'm afraid that I have to agree with you on that one. It would've been much better if you ignored it. On the other hand, I have to say, it was surprising but also kind of you to help out your cousin's boss on his matter about love."

"What can I say? At least he's taking initiative, if he didn't, I would've set up a surprise date for the two of them myself."

The brunet then proceeded to flop himself right onto the lightly glowing grass of the realm, which smelled fresh with a mild hint of citrus.

Perfectly fitting according to the master's preference

"Still feeling exhausted?"

"Not exactly exhausted, but... I just..."

"Are you starting to blame yourself again?" Said Pegasus out of concern.

In the past, he was the one who pulled the brunet out of the belief that his brother's death is his fault. But, as of now, at least as far as he can tell, it may be all coming back

"How can I not? If it weren't for me, he wouldn't have joined that association. I've been telling myself for years that I couldn't foresee the future, just like you have told me before, but even so, I just wish I hadn't encouraged him to go there..."

Silence then befell upon the two of them, with Tenma staring at the crystal clear lake that reflected the millions of stars that were twinkling in the ombre purple night sky of the realm.

Though the land of his keshin has never really changed, due to the fact that it's supposed to represent the master's ideal place, the brunet felt like for some reason, this time, it felt more like a reflection of his heart.

Calm, yet dark. And quite empty, without anything too outstanding or too eye-catching

"Would you like some music, master?" Asked Tenma's keshin out of nowhere. However, his questions that seemed fairly innocent, clearly agitated the brunet to a certain degree.

Especially since he easily understood the hidden meaning behind it

"You know I haven't danced or sung since he died!"

"But you can't deny that you love dancing and singing. Otherwise, you wouldn't dream of yourself being an idol practically every night."

"W-wait, you looked into my dreams!?" Shouted the brunet out loud, while covering his red tinted face out of embarrassment and frustration

"It's hard not to, since we keshins literally have nothing to do at night."

"You peepers..."

"What was that?"

"Nothing! Nothing!" Responded the brunet seeing that his keshin was slightly displeased with what he mumbled

"Anyways, would you like music or not, master?"

"But, I'm not sure if I even remember how to sing or dance."

"I'm pretty sure that'll be no problem for you. After all, the body and mind don't exactly forget things easily, memories simply tend to sleep if not activated. Besides, you practically always turn into a different person when you get down to the beat, so wether you forgot how to sing or dance, it probably won't even matter."

~'0'~

After who-knows-how-long, the music finally stopped and the brunet basically dropped dead on the grass. Just like his keshin had predicted and said, not only did he not forget how to sing or dance, he also became a completely different person when doing them.

He became someone who only focused on getting his notes and moves right, without caring about the presence of his keshin

"You preformed three songs in a row, master. Very impressive."

"Yay me..." Said the brunet as he held his hand up high, while making a V sign

"But in any case, it's time for you to wake up, master."

And right after that, Tenma woke up at the sound of the birds chirping. He didn't exactly want to get out of bed, especially since he felt mentally exhausted after dancing and singing in his mind, but it's not like he had a choice.

Especially when he heard the doorbell ringing downstairs, indicating the arrival of his seniors.

'Huhu, goodbye to my peaceful Sunday morning...'

~'0'~

After getting changed, Tenma went immediately downstairs with his folder and books. There he saw Reo and his seniors sitting on the couch, with tea and snacks already served on the table

"Morning senpais."

"Morning Tenma, did we interrupt your sleep?" Asked Shindou for all of them, seeing that the brunet's eyes didn't seem completely awake yet

"No, you all came at just the right time."

"Nee Tenma, I have to go out today, so I'll get going now, ok?"

"Ok, let me guess, you're meeting up with your boss, right?"

The said adult didn't respond to the younger one's, instead, his stopped his hand from opening the door, while his face grew hot and visibly red

"Just get going! You're making him wait!"

With that, the adult finally stepped out of the door, leaving the six teens in the house. And while the seniors were dumbfounded by what they had just witnessed, the junior himself was smirking very shamelessly

"You seem proud of yourself."

"What can I say, Kurama-senpai? After all, those two lovebirds are finally going a date once and for all now."

"But how did you end up pairing your brother with his boss? That doesn't seem like something common."

"Pfft, cut me some slack here, Hamano-senpai. Those two have been crushing on eachother for as long as I can remember, and before you start thinking that I'm naïve and clueless about love, let me tell you that his boss texted me yesterday for advice when it was literally past midnight!"

"Um, ok? But what about your brother?"

"Hah! Reo's crush is even worse than his boss' crush!" Exclaimed the brunet while cackling, clearly enjoying the current topic "Because he's the assistant AND the crush of his boss, his boss gave him the authority to fire anyone without even consulting it with him. And guess what? Almost every single person he fired from the company were women who got way too close to HIS boss. I even remember that last year, he fired 10 female employees in one week, just because they got too close and too slutty with his future husband!"

At that point, the seniors didn't know if they should be afraid of Reo from the story or Tenma himself, who was still giggling while recalling all of the over the top actions that Reo and his boss had done for eachother over the past few years.

Actually, scratch that! He began laughing like a maniac when he started talking about the punishments that Reo's boss gave to those who crossed the line

"But honestly, those sluts that tried to seduce Reo's boss and those jerks that tried to mark Reo as theirs deserved to be fired and blacklisted in society. In fact, if I remember correctly, some of them were actually arrested because Reo's boss dug up some hidden information about their pasts. Like drug trafficking, rapes, money scams... I guess everyone is bound to have something dark hidden in their past."

Once he finished saying all of that, a freaky smile then plastered onto his face, as he looked down at his cup of tea.

A smile that was filled with pure evil

'HE'S THE DEVIL!'

~'0'~

Ok, so, as I've said at the very beginning, I have an important notice regarding this story and my other beloved story, 'Bring him back'.

Starting off with this one, I was recently thinking of maybe doing three books of this story. This one for Go, one for Chrono Storm and one for Galaxy.

I realise that's gonna be a lot of work and I'm not sure if you guys would be interested in reading three books of one story.

I do have the plots in my mind, I just wanted to know if you guys would want to read them. If not, I can also eventually end this story as a close, no biggie.

As for 'Bring him back', it's basically kind of the same deal. I was thinking of writing a second book for that one, mainly because I think I left the OG one on a 'cliffhanger', so to say.

And I felt bad looking back at it.

So, yeah, just leave your opinion in the comments. And, then I'll decide whether to do them or not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 354 28
This story is about a vampire girl falling in love with tsurugi kyousuke. It all startes with tsurugi finding a watch. After he found it, strange th...
25.2K 944 18
Tenma and Aoi's old friend Reiko Arisu has transferred to Raimon. Unaware Tenma and Aoi are there. So she goes for the soccer team.. Being the only g...
30.5K 1.4K 25
A little into their second year of high school, the Raimon Soccer Club were on their way to the Holy Road finals. Then the car veers off the path, an...
567 40 9
Raimon is in shambles after the game with Eito Academy. Their coach resigned and their captain isn't showing up to practice. Who's this new coach and...