The New Kid (Sasuke x shy/inn...

By roinetiesexele

There's a new kid in town and his name is Sasuke Uchiha. He has a bad reputation at past schools and is force... More

AU DESCRIPTION, ETC
Another A/N
HE'S AN UCHIHA!?
SO YOU'RE AN UCHIHA, HUH?
OUR PROJECT IS....WHAT!?
ONE WORD: SLEEPOVER (PT. 1)
ONE WORD: SLEEPOVER (PT. 2)
NOT A CHAPTER
LET THE "GAMES" BEGIN
NOT A CHAPTER! PLS READ!
NOT A CHAPTER (GOMEN)
LEARNING MORE AND GETTING GRADES
AUTHOR'S NOTE
IT'S A F***ING AUTHOR'S NOTE!!
TIME TO SWITCH THINGS UP!
Author's Note

KISS, KISS, AND MORE KISSES!

445 15 4
By roinetiesexele

This chapter is going to have fluff. ENJOY!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Naruto's POV

He just kissed me. After a few minutes of processing what was going on, I pulled away. "S-Sasuke?" I felt like I was on fire. I just stared up at Sasuke, trying to figure him out on why he kissed me. Just as I was about to ask him why he kissed me, he did the unthinkable AGAIN. He kissed me again!

Just as he closed the gap between us, I felt something entered my mouth. I felt my face instantly glow red as Sasuke kissed me, I tried my best not to give in to the taste of whatever was in my mouth. But, I TRIED! I soon found myself slowing kissing back.

Sasuke's POV

He slowly started kissing back, however, I had to break our wonderful kiss for air. When I opened my eyes, I saw that his face was bright red. He looks so nervous, yet...very cute. If this is really some sorta cheesy love at first sight type of thing, then I don't mind as long as it's him I've fallen for. I kiss him again, sliding my tongue inside his mouth......again.

A few minutes later, we're in a full make out session. I honestly lost track of time because of how long we were making out, breaking for air, and repeating. The only thing that told me we were making out for a long time was Itachi calling us down for dinner. I break our kiss once again, a long of saliva being the only connection between us left. I got off of the bed and waited for Naruto to get up. "C'mon. Lets get going." After he got up, we walked downstairs and head towards the kitchen. Before we entered I turned to face him and said, "Okay, if Itachi asks what we were doing, we were just studying and talking." I turned back around and walked into the kitchen.

Naruto followed behind and took a seat across from me and diagonal from Itachi. In other words, he sat at the head if the table like he's a fucking king or some shit like that. Itachi was still going on about my grades and how good they are.

Itachi's POV

I kept rambling on and on about how good Sasuke's grades were because I honestly didn't think they'd be that good! Before he went to this school, his grades were so low that it made elementary students look as smart as a high school student. Now that I think about it, Sasuke's grades used to just be sad for his age. After talking about his grades for a little while, I decided to ask Naruto about his. "My grades a-are just..um...fi-fine, I guess."

"So, you aren't having a hard time in any of your classes, are you?" He looked at me after taking a bite of the spaghetti I made. He opened his mouth to speak, but before he even started, his phone rang. His blushed a bit from embarrassment and answered his phone.

Naruto's POV

*on the phone* (also I forgot how I used to do it, so I'm changing to a style I'll remember)

"Hello?"

"Naruto, it's me."

"..."

"Uhhhh......Naru?"

"KURAMA!"

"HOLY SHI-EEEESSHH!"

"Huh?"

"N-Nothing!"

"Okay?"

"Any who- I got good news!"

"Holy ramen! Really!? What is it?"

"I can't directly tell you, so I'll give you hints, okay?"

"Okay!"

"This surprise can't be hidden, for it is known far and wide. However, you know its story, but more off to the side. It can be here, there, and- anywhere! It is known for its talents by both young and old. Can you find where it'll be before others let its whereabouts go unfold?"

"...hmm....."

"Anything come to mind?"

"Like- right now?"

"Yeah? When else?"

"Well..there is ONE thing that came to mind."

"What?"

"RAMEN!"

"..."

"I know, I know. It's not what you mean, but you didn't specify what exactly you wanted to hear from me."

"You really like ramen, don't you?"

"W-Well....."

"Yeah.."

"How about I bring you some New York style ramen when I come back after my tour?"

"Yeah! Oh! Speaking of which- when are you coming back?"

"That...I can't say- but I can promise that it IS soon!"

"Okay! Well, I gotta go!"

"K, love you!"

"I love you, too, Kurama!"

"Tell mom and dad I said 'Hi!' Along with Iruka, too!"

"Got it. Do you want me to bring them those flowers you used to give them whenever we went?"

"That'd be awesome!"

"Okay, be safe you overgrown giant."

"I'm older and taller, not overgrown and giant. But, be safe you little fox cub."

"Was I THAT obsessed with them when I was little?"

"Yes. You tried to take a raccoon from the trash and keep it as a pet because thought it was a fox."

"Oh."

"Welp! Gotta go! The band and I gotta do some things before our concert later tonight."

"Bye, then."

"See ya!"

"You, too.."

With that, I hung up and continued eating. After eating, I went up to get a shower and started some actual studying for anything I may or may not have e missed in any of my classes today. I think I work extra just in case I miss a few chapters or lessons in any of my classes. So, I should start where we left off last time and continue from there. I'll do that for each class and go on to the next few lessons or chapters just in case I miss a lot. I walked into the bathroom with my pjs and got undressed. Just as I was about to get in, the bathroom door opened. I turned around to see Sasuke and immediately my face went red and I reached for the towel as Sasuke's face did the same as mine and he quickly closed the door apologizing. "I-I u-umm..uh..just w-want-ted to uh..."

He tried to speak a sentence, but was probably to embarrassed by what happened to speak properly. Then again, my whole body is probably as red as a tomato because of that. "I-I'll just..uh...c-come back l-l...l-later!" With that, all I could hear was the sound of footsteps slowly getting quieter and quieter. I got in the shower and started to wash the foundation off my body. (Do they make foundation for your body as well? Or do they make it where you can use on other parts of your body?) After I washed it all off, I couldn't help but look at the scars on my body. I heard Sai and Hinata mention trauma. I wonder what it is, it could be good, but it could also be bad. Maybe it has something to do with why I don't like riding in cars?

Then again, I only don't like riding in any vehicle because the accident with me, mom, and dad. Oh well, it is what it is. After a few minutes of showering, I got out and went to my desk (his bathroom is in his room btw) and got out some books, notebooks, and other things I would need for my studying. After a few pages of notes and reading 2 books from one of my classes, I got up to get a drink of water.

When I open the door, however, there stood Sasuke as if he was about to knock on said door. "O-Oh! Uhh- umm- hey...N-Naruto." He stuttered. THE SASUKE UCHIHA STUTTERED! "I....wanted to...to apologize for earlier." Well, he did stutter before as well, so why is it a big deal now? I just stood there, then I remembered what had happened earlier and my face lit up our of embarrassment. "Right! Y-Yeah! I s-should've said someth-thing ab-bout me taking a uh sh-shower." I said scratching the back of head in an apologetic manner.

"No! That fault is all mine! I should've knocked before just going into your room like that. I'm sorry, Naruto." He looked and sounded as though whether I blamed him or not, he'd blame himself either way. I sighed, giving up on trying to tell him who's fault it was. It is what it is, I guess. "Just umm...I know! Tell what to do to make you forgive me!" He stated in a matter-of-fact manner. "What?" I said blankly. "Tell me to do anything that will make you forgive me!" This time, he said so with a smile on his face as if he might enjoy it.

I just stared at him thinking only one thing: WHAT. THE. FREAKING. SOUP. Out of nowhere, and answer I didn't even think of, came out of my mouth. "Kiss me." I hadn't realized what I had said until Sasuke had already started to kiss me. I slowly melted into the kiss when I felt a familiar thing slip into my mouth. I had discovered after we broke our kiss before, when we had been called down for dinner, that the thing was his tongue. After a minute, I was completely melted into the kiss. I even started kissing back! Something is wrong with me! I'm kissing THE Sasuke Uchiha. I know I've been feeling a bit weird since that first kiss on my cheek. (Or was it forehead? Oh well, can't remember( ̄へ ̄)) Is something wrong with me?

My thoughts were interrupted when Sasuke had pulled away. "Is that what you wanted? Another kiss from me?" He smirked, looking down at me as I happen to be shorter than him. I felt my face heat up and I turned my head, looking away. "I'll take that as a yes!" I didn't have to look at him to know he was smiling. I looked back up at him as I felt his hands on the sides of my head. "Is it okay...if I kiss you again?" He asked me quietly as if we were hiding. My face heated up a bit at his question, before he'd just kiss me without me asking. I looked into his eyes, they somehow being one of the most beautiful set of eyes I had ever seen. I've seen a person with onyx eyes before. Kurama has red eyes, but I've never seen onyx. I leaned towards him, having to get on the tips of my toes to reach him, the gap between us now smaller.

The next thing I new, I kissed HIM. I'm not good at kissing, so this would be the first one I'd done on my own. I wrapped my arms around his neck for support, his hands still at the sides of my head, slowly moving his thumb to play with my hair. I pulled back and expected a different reaction about the kiss then the one I had received. What I expected: Sasuke to snap at me. What I received: Sasuke kissing me again. I closed my eyes as his were already closed, we just stood there in that kiss as if time itself stopped.

When he slipped his tongue in, I melted into the kiss even more and started to kiss back, somewhat having gained the confidence to do so. I love this- this moment. I don't why, but I do. This moment. This minute. This second. In this moment, I'm here. I'm here with him. How come I don't wanna leave? I have no idea. But all I know right now, is that this kiss......is officially the bestest thing about any year, month, day, hour, minute, and second that could ever happen to me.

Because here...in this moment..I'm happy. I haven't felt this happy in a long time. Us just standing there, making out for who knows how long. How long? I don't care! Why? Well...it is one very simple fact:.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I think I'm in love with Sasuke Uchiha.

.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

How do you like it? I hope its to your liking!

What is your favorite mythical or non-mythical animal?

Btw, i will no longer be putting the amount of words at the bottom of my chapters as it is now considered to me a waste of time. Baibai! Have a good day/night!❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
621K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.1M 38.3K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
966K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.