Flipped - BJH x reader

By dubdubuuu

This is a book 2 for 'I'm sorry' ~~ " I guess he was right, I have flipped completely.." Started - 26/6/2021 ... More

prologue
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Just A Review
Chapter 18

chapter 7

1K 65 9
By dubdubuuu

" Thoughts of you and me keep passing by, like ships in the night, we never collide." - Jack&Jack

3rd person pov~

Joohyun felt it.

That tingling feelings, just like when she was about to receive her exam papers. That kind of nervousness. 

She doesn't recalled that by just standing in front of the door of her neighbour could be this thrilling. She shook away all negative thoughts and rang the bell, patiently waiting for the person inside to open the door.

Just then, she heard a loud screams following with a click as the door swung opened, revealing the person she least expected to be there.

" I-Irene?" The latter muttered in surprised though didn't go unnoticed by the girl in front of her. Joohyun raised her eyebrows and questioned the girl in cold voice.

" What are you doing here?" 

" I-I-"

" Y/n, who is it?"

Rosé came into a view, nudging her bestfriend, only to notice joohyun after it. " Oh unnie! You're here. Hey dimwit, why aren't you letting her inside?"

Y/n turned to look at her bestfriend with confused face. " I'm sorry, what did you just called me?"

" Tsk." Rosé ignored the latter, assisting joohyun who gladly walked inside, leaving dumbfounded y/n all alone.

Y/n snapped away from her gaze as she began to realise everything. " Oh shit.." She cursed before making her way towards the two girls. She slowly crept behind her bestfriend and took the plates before the latter could grab it.

" Let me set up the table." Y/n insisted and went to the table, meeting a pair of glaring eyes from the older. She gulped in nervous and approached the table which unfortunately was where joohyun currently is.

" What do you want?" Joohyun asked in cold tone, eyes piercing through the latter body. And of course y/n being her usual self, trembling while replying.

" Uhh I-I-The table-Uhhh-I-"

Joohyun scoffed, laughing in her head silently after watching the latter flustered state. Knowing well what y/n was going to say, she gladly moving away from the spot and heading towards rosé and helped the latter with the hot pot.

The whole dinner was quiet. No one dares to open their mouth, not even the usually talkative y/n which made rosé furrowed her eyes in curious. It would be a lie if she said she doesn't saw the tense air between joohyun and her bestfriend.

Could it be..

" Did both of you used to date or what?"

Y/n choke on her water aggresively while joohyun just frowned. " What makes you think that." The older protested a bit, glancing or more like glaring at the girl infront of her.

" Are you okay?" Rosé asked in concerned and patted her bestfriend back since the latter won't stop coughing. 

" Yeah, just a bit surprise." 

" Sorry I guess."

" It's okay chae."

Joohyun rolled her eyes watching those two interaction. She felt like third-wheeling here. Somehow she regretted it coming here in the first place. She knew a huge part of her can't stand seeing y/n at all but still she doesn't want to be a bitch towards rosé.

That girl hasn't done anything bad to her since she moved here. In fact joohyun was glad when the latter came. Her other neighbours were a bunch of boys and no way in hell she will hangout with them. Her friends lived pretty far from here and they only went to hangout twice a week which is on weekdays that left the older all alone every night.

Her family still in Daegu while she's in seoul, finishing her studies. 

Back to the present, joohyun couldn't helped but wondering how rosé befriended with y/n. That girl is so soft, polite and gentle unlike y/n who seems always to get into a fight.

They're totally different.

The dinner ended as y/n excused herself to clean the table, leaving joohyun and rosé. Taking this as a great chance to fill her curiosity, joohyun started the conversation.

" Hey rosé, how did you manage to be friend with that girl? No offense."

" Uhm y/n? Oh she is my childhood's friend."

Joohyun hummed in response, thinking about throwing another question but was cut off by the latter.

" Does y/n always got into fights at school?" 

" So she doesn't know.." Joohyun thought to herself before slowly nodding head. 

Rosé sighed tiredly, turning to joohyun with sad eyes. " She wasn't like that before. There must be something to make her do that. I hope you don't hate her for being like that."

Joohyun was stunned with the latter words. Don't hate y/n? Gosh she already despised that girl. But honestly, maybe what rosé just said is right. She as the president, never once asked the girl why she always got into a fight.

A house won't burned if no one started the fire right?

Guilty slowly creeping inside her heart, feeling so dumb and stupid. She should be more open minded, just like her friends whose can actually accept y/n.

Maybe she should apologise. 

Who could have known, just a single sentence from rosé can change joohyun's perspective about the troublemaker.

_________

Y/n woke early the next day and started to prepare herself for a hangout. Rosé said that she would just stay at home and relax since she need to adjust for the whole new ambience which lead to y/n and just yeji.

Y/n walked downstairs, clutching tightly to her guitar strap around her shoulder, making sure it won't slip easily. She bid a goodbye to the latter and left.

As she was walking along an alley, she heard a small shriek and was soon following with a harsh thud. Being as curious as she is, she tiptoed slowly, making sure she didn't make any noise and peeked over.

It was quiet, no one barely around and there she saw two guys, surrounding a small girl. She couldn't see the girl face nor the two guys since they were facing the wall and the alley was a bit dark.

Just by watching the scene, she already knew that the bad things were going to happen soon. She thought maybe it would be a good idea to report it to the police but just as she was about to lift her legs, the girl glanced around, making it easier to see her side profile.

" What the fuck is she doing there?!" Y/n cursed silently as she saw one guy grabbed the girl's arm but released it after when the latter snatched it back quickly.

" Don't be a bitch, no one's going to help you here." The guy said and tugged the girl's hair harshly, slapping her face in process making the latter whimpered in pain.

" That's right. Be a good girl okay." The other guy smiled widely, eyeing his so called prey with lust in his eyes. Both of them were busy eye-fucking the girl while y/n is already on her last string.

Her fists were shaking, anger boiling inside her body as she took off her strap and walked closer to them. By this time, she couldn't think anything but to beat those guys. She gripped her wooden guitar tightly before smashing it to the guy who held the girl's hair.

*thud*

That guy fell onto the ground, holding his head that full of blood by now and screamed in agony. Y/n turned to the other guy, glaring at him before turning to the older in front of her to check if she was okay.

She could feel those brown eyes piercing through her body but she didn't care. Her gaze eventually soften when she saw how terrified the latter is. She looked up and stared at the older face before noticing a dark purplish blue colour on the latter left cheek. 

" That is it." She muttered underneath her breath and turned to the other guy who was visibly shaking due to the fear he is experiencing now. He glanced at his unconscious friend, not knowing whether he still alive or not.

" I was about to spare you but this.." Y/n pointed at the bruise on the girl face and clicked her tongue. She walked to the front, stepping closer to the guy.

" Forget it, how dare you even glan-" She was cut off by a pair of hands grabbing hers tightly. She stopped and turned to the older, immediately obliged as she jogged back to the latter.

" Are you okay? Do you hurt?" She asked softly. Joohyun shook her head, with trembling hands, she tugged the younger shirt tightly.

" L-Let's just g-go."

Y/n swore her heart breaks at the sight. The usual cocky and confident joohyun wasn't there anymore. Just a fragile girl who needs to be protect at all cost.

Y/n glared at the guy one last time and went to retreat her guitar but seeing how broken it was, she decided to just dump it away, trying to soothe her anger.

It was her damn precious guitar.

She went back to the older and carefully holding out her hand. " May I?" She asked carefully, knowing the latter still hate her. She doesn't want to make the older uncomfortable.

The brunette slowly placed her hand on the younger as the latter quickly clasped it, squeezing and rubbing it in comfort manner. 

Y/n decided to walk joohyun back home and the latter also doesn't seems to oppose the idea. Joohyun knew well that she hate the latter but what's she feeling right isn't hate or anything.

She felt... Calm?

The route to joohyun's house wasn't that long. Y/n bid a goodbye to the latter, sighing in relief as nothing happened. She told the older to always take care of herself and treat those bruises.

And like usual, the older will just keep quiet and nodded slightly before getting her house, not even sparing a glance nor a thank you.

Y/n didn't care though.

At least she got to hold the latter hand and that's enough. Oh she of course won't forget how that small hand fit perfect on hers. It just felt surreal.

She didn't noticed she was still smiling as she stepped inside when rosé suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

" Did something good happens?" Rosé asked in curious. It was hard to see her bestfriend smile this hard. It was like a highschool student who just got awestruck by her crush.

" NOTHING!" 

Rosé chuckled lightly hearing the girl answer. " You don't have to shout you know." She teased but only received a glare from the latter.

Y/n scoffed and was about to walk into her room when her so called roommate continued asking. 

" Where is your guitar by the way."

Y/n stopped at her track, nervously turning around and scratched her side head. The latter eyeing her in confused, anticipating with the girl answer somehow.

" I-I lost it.."

______

I swear this story is starting to turn boring..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1.1K 42
[COMPLETE] She had a brother that she doesn't know for the rest of her life. Now she need to live with him. What a messed? Read this. [Once you star...
135K 5.8K 46
**Please read the book one to fully understand the story** Take a wild roller-coaster ride inside the married life of Chaeyoung and Mina! Is the 7th...
208K 5.4K 42
Am i really happy even if i finally became what i wanted?. -Im Nayeon I started out being like this and will end up like this. -Yoo Jeongyeon ...
93.2K 1.6K 18
Where everything started fine, just as when I let go the love of my life. Who only taught me the word Love. Now that she left... I want her back. Al...