A Misunderstood Deku

Von The_Nocturnal_Raven

A MHA fiction work, where Izuku is born with a rare villainous quirk, which doesn't immediately manifest. Due... Mehr

Beginnings
Descent to Madness
All Eyes on Him
A Fateful Encounter
The Truth of the Villain Killer
Captured
A Formal Introduction to Class 1A
Welcome to Your New Home!
A New Family
Rich Questions & Gadgets
Like Lambs to the Slaughter...
Progress
Reunion with Aunty
Music of the Soul
The Day Before Camp
Training Camp: Part 1
Training Camp Part 2

Just Like Home!

2.5K 79 9
Von The_Nocturnal_Raven

Everyone waited downstairs. When they saw Momo return in a different shirt, they had questions. "What did he ask you to make?"

However, a certain voice could be heard after the initial question, especially since he noticed that her shirt had been replaced. "Did he..."
However, Sero whacked him in the back of his head, knowing that this wasn't the time, nor the place. "Shut up Mineta."
The ravenette merely replied, "He just wanted a simple double bed, a bookshelf, a table, and a piano of all things."

Jiro asked, as a musician herself, "He can play?"
She nodded, and smiled, "Yeah, apparently."
Bakugo added his own knowledge into the mix. Part of which was annoyed by the past. "He used to play that a lot, but stopped after work piled up. Teachers assigned him a lot of BS work because he was thought to be "Quirkless". Biggest piece of crap I ever heard."

However, before anyone else could ask, Aizawa entered the common room and asked for them. "How's he fitting in?"

Momo replied with a confident nod. "Nicely, I think. I made some furniture for him and he's decorating the rest of the space now."

Raising an eyebrow, he asked, suspicion in his voice. After all, she could make anything... even things which he wasn't allowed. "Did he ask for anything else from you?"
Realizing why he asked, Momo's voice started to falter, as she offered what he asked for. "Well... He did ask for an English razor..."
The teacher immediately remembered the morning's conversation. Don't need to shave... "But he doesn't need to... goddamn it!" He started running upstairs, faster and with more fear on his face than they'd seen from any of them. Not even during the USJ. It was inferring that this boy was a far greater risk with just a razor than the villains had with all of their forces... and that didn't bode well. The rest of the class immediately followed and reached his dorm. He banged on the door, shouting to its single occupant. "Midoriya, open the door!"

He called from inside, more annoyed than worried. That did not put the audience at ease. "What?"

Aizawa cursed to himself, before asking through the door. "Please tell me you didn't decorate your room like you did your house..."

Most of 1A were confused by that statement. After all, they missed the context. Momo, Bakugo, and Uraraka, however could already guess what they found at his home. They understood what he was, as well as one raven headed boy, who seemed to already understand him, from one emo to another. At least as he saw it.

Kirishima, the ever naive boy, asked, "What was so bad about his house?"

Sero looked at him with mild panic on his features, "I don't know, but if Aizawa says it's bad, it must be!"
However, before any more conversation could be had, Midoriya called out, "It's my room, isn't it?"
"You're cleaning the walls." That got a few whispers amongst the students. After all, a comment like that... left much to the imagination. (Cleaning the walls?)
However, the boy actually countered with something just as unsettling. "Hey, they get to paint their rooms, why not me?"
Aizawa, though, would have none of that. After all, in most people's eyes... "Blood is not paint, Midoriya! And give me the razor!" Everyone paled at the realization, that this boy... would do that. (B-blood?! What's he doing with that razor... he's not, is he?!)

However, the boy refused. It seems they were learning more about their classmate than they imagined. "No. As long as I don't harm anyone, I'm not giving it to you."

Their teacher, though, tried to reason with him... unsuccessfully. Then having to indicate force. "That includes yourself! Are you really going to force me to get spare keys?"
There was a moment's pause, before Midoriya said, his voice... reserved. Unusually so. "Do your students know what's inside my... room?"
"No..." He turned to them, and with an understanding and care that was... unusual. "You all should leave."
With wide eyes, those not in the know questioned him, with complete honesty. "What? Why?!"

"If you're going be sick at the sight of blood, then go." None of them did. More out of compassion for Izuku, than a stomach for blood. They wanted to be there to support him, as that was why he was there. 

Izuku opened the door and showed them, with a theatrical wave of his arms... contrasting the inside as the tang of iron washed out into the hall. The smell of iron... and fresh blood... "Ta-Da! Welcome to my room! What do you think?"

Everyone was shocked as they peered inside. The walls were covered with blood, and bloody drawings, nonsense sayings and other things one would only find in a madhouse. The piano cover had a bit of blood on it, not covering any of the keys though. The bookshelf held clothes, and his journals. His bed had red sheets, thankfully not bloody.

Bakugo couldn't believe what Izuku could do. "How... why?!"
"Because... this is what I like! It's my favorite color and food! It's a space where I can be myself..." That is when they noticed his mouth was freshly bleeding and blood ran down from his wrists. It was clear where he got his 'paint'.

Kirishima held a hand over his mouth, on the verge of being sick. And he wasn't alone, but the most vocal. "What the hell Midobro..."
Momo, on the other hand, was still completely horrified, especially since she allowed this. By creating the razor for him, she gave him the method he could use to do... this... to himself. "Oh god..."

Aizawa, however, was having none of this. These students wouldn't be helping him right now. "Iida, get everyone to the common room. I need a private word with Midoriya."

"Sir! Everyone, you heard him!" They left, and Aizawa closed the door on them, stating without words that this conversation was over, for now. 

After the door closed, there was nothing but an awkward silence... before Izuku spoke first, cutting through it like one of his strikes. "I gave your offer some thought... I'll take it... dad." The word was unusual for him. For as long as he's lived, he's never really had a father. Inko never spoke of Hisashi, but he seemed to want nothing to do with him, especially not now. But... dad was not the word to use. It just didn't fit. He'd find one to use later.
Surprised that that was the first thing addressed, he nodded. "O-oh... Well, that's good news... but I'm not letting you in the house if you're going to do this to the walls."

He shook his head, acknowledging the legitimacy of the question. "Nah, I'll only do this here. This is my space, that is your house."

Relieved, the hero regained his composure and started to say what he wanted to. "Look... Mid... no, Izuku, there is no way you are going to recover, surrounded by... all of this. It's cool you have a piano in here, but all of the blood... I get that your quirk is centered around it, but you can't surround yourself with it like... this. It just isn't healthy."

Shaking his head, the raven haired self maiming boy pinched the bridge of his nose. "Look, father, I get that you are worried, but like the bird man down there, this is who I am. I've embraced it. However, you all gave me a chance to use this... this madness to be better. And I will train with that in mind. However, mental scars don't heal easily... neither does the effects of this curse I have to bear." It was still clear that he viewed his quirk as something to be hated more than the fact he embraced it. Stuff to work on later. 
"Well... alright. I don't have to approve of..." He struggled to find a... diplomatic word for his room in general... "...this... to care for you as a son. Get ready though, I'm taking you to meet your adopted mother and brother, in a few minutes. I don't know if you realize, but she works for UA."
Giving a cheeky side eye, he attempted to lighten the mood, maybe crack a smile, but it fell flat. "I already have a brother... I'm guessing Joke gave you a good time?" Immediately regretting that joke, he took it back. "No, wait, I don't want to sound like that grape."
Shaking his head in disappointment, Aizawa agreed. "Yeah, please don't... and no, he's adopted like you."

Understanding as much, he nodded, "Ok." He went into the closet, and pulled out a white hoodie. This one was not stained, but it was likely this wouldn't last. Blood tended to be very, very noticeable.
Continuing, while his new son put it on, he stated, "I think you'll find you have a lot in common... both of you were hated for your quirks at one point in your lives. And he's in the other class."

Adjusting the hood, he turned to his new father, "Really? I'll have to meet them. Give them the scare of a lifetime."

Aizawa and Izuku arrived in the living room area together. The rest of the class only watched as, casually, Izuku left the building for a walk, while Aizawa stayed behind to address them all.

Jirou asked, not having her eyes leave the boy until he couldn't be seen. "What was that about?"
He rubbed a hand over his hand, pulling his hair from his eyes as he started to explain, "Despite the outgoing nature he has shown you, do not forget that he is a... disturbed individual." Pausing to make sure they understood, he continued, "Hopefully, through exposure to kind and accepting people, and a proper school life, he can become a better person, a hero even. But everyone must help in this process. Understood?"

The class cheered, ready to help however they could. "Yes!"

However, Mina... had a question, after the show of solidarity. "What did his house look like?"

There was a glance of concern from the teacher. But he would show, if that was what they really wanted. "You really want to know?"

Unsure, she tried to make her voice not sound nervous. Partially failing, the pinkette replied, "Yes...?"
Aizawa took out his phone and showed them pictures of every room. Of the bloody walls, the priceless Allmight posters defaced, the piles of bloody clothes, clean as best he could, but still stained past the point of redemption... as well as the photo of his arrest, Midnight on his bed, clearly having exerted herself to contain him... safe to say, the Class was shocked. Kirishima asking, "He did this to his house?!"

Tokoyami commented to the group, after seeing that image. "He always had an inner darkness. I was amazed by how quickly everyone either ignored or forgot..."

Ochako asked, a little concerned. After all, everyone should at least greet him. "Is that why you didn't talk to him?"
Nodding, while feeling a little guilty, he admitted, "I felt no need to pry into his nature, as I understood who he was perfectly well. I will still help make sure the abyss he stands beside doesn't consume him."

That seemed good enough for everyone else. However, Momo asked, "Where did he go?"

Aizawa paused, before adding, hurrying faster than they'd seen him, save the USJ. "For a walk. I'll check up on him..."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

12.5K 517 14
‼️NOMU DEKU STORY‼️ Izuku Midoriya, quirkless and hated by everyone around him. Too trusting for his own good, it only ever brings him pain. It's a t...
80.6K 2.9K 20
Izuku Midoriya was never normal. Rather- his existence as a 'creature' wasn't normal. Being bullied his whole life was just a necessary feature of ke...
78.6K 5.6K 100
A clear mind. That is all it needs sometimes but a quirk was definitely not helping it. Izuku Midoriya was a kid who got away with murderong his own...
106K 2.3K 22
Izuku Midoriya has never felt more confused. Being a villain has taught him to never get attached to anyone, because they'll either end up betrayi...