A Misunderstood Deku

De The_Nocturnal_Raven

A MHA fiction work, where Izuku is born with a rare villainous quirk, which doesn't immediately manifest. Due... Mais

Beginnings
Descent to Madness
All Eyes on Him
The Truth of the Villain Killer
Captured
A Formal Introduction to Class 1A
Welcome to Your New Home!
Just Like Home!
A New Family
Rich Questions & Gadgets
Like Lambs to the Slaughter...
Progress
Reunion with Aunty
Music of the Soul
The Day Before Camp
Training Camp: Part 1
Training Camp Part 2

A Fateful Encounter

2.9K 86 17
De The_Nocturnal_Raven

Principal Nezu waited for Eraserhead to arrive after the school day. He made a cup of tea and sipped patiently. Allmight, Midnight, and the rest of the staff were arriving into the conference room. Eraserhead arrived last. Nezu, of course, was the first to notice. "I see you're well, after what happened last night?"

After a moment of getting into his chair, and his colleague's baited breaths, he replied with a simple: "Yes..."
Allmight, a new addition to the staff, and one that still baffled Aizawa, considering how bad he was at simple teaching instruction, asked: "Is this... villain killer, that strong?" Considering his position at number one, it was hard for him to gauge a villain's strength compared to others. It was good he at least searched for other's opinions. A good sign, if there was nothing else in the man's favor. At least, that's what the dark haired hero thought.
Aizawa continued to speak, glancing at the blond. "No. I made a misread that he took advantage of."
Nezu, quick to keep the topic on what he wanted, asked: "I see. So, what do you know through your investigation of him?"
Aizawa reported what he observed. "He is tall, with pale skin, dark hair, and red eyes. His behavior is erratic, and he is, at this point, dominated by his quirk. His killings are driven by his... bloodsucking quirk's dietary requirements, similar to the Himiko Toga case. But, he does talk, and can be... reasoned with to a degree." That brought things to a standstill. Every hero knew about that. The Togas, an ancient and venerable family, of power and prestige, tried to repress a blood quirk in their daughter. That eventually caused her to break and attack someone who she had seen bleeding before, and then go on the run. It turned out she needed blood in her diet, and what the Togas had been doing was abuse. They could've just hid that she needed it, but they went the absolutist method.

One that will not, and never will, work. And now history is repeating itself again. But... unlike before, this one could be talked to. They just needed to find him.
Nezu must have been thinking that too. "Interesting..."

Shota remarked, surprising everyone else. "From what I gather, his diet contains only blood, so it's rather difficult for him to live a... normal life."

Again, what Nezu says often unsettles those who listen... made no exception here. "Hm... that would make containment a problem."
Next was a discussion of his fighting style. Even when he was describing the fight... his actions lent themselves to a person on the brink. "He is agile, strong, and competent, but extremely disturbed."

Everyone wanted to know, but nobody was willing to ask... but Nezu, yet again, had no such moral and logical conundrums to hold him back. "How so?"

Humming slightly, he glanced around the room. "You all know what he looks like, right?"

The rest of the staff nodded, Midnight in particular commenting: "I remember your... vivid description of him."
Aizawa then answered the following question before it could be asked. It made sense considering he didn't hide them, and actually seemed proud. Even stating outright that 'you wouldn't want to know'. Sighing, the man stated: "I believe he did those scars to himself."

The room went silent with that theory. After a few eternal seconds of silence, Midnight, the only one to keep her voice besides Nezu, asked Aizawa the question everyone was thinking. "W-why would you think that?!"

Aizawa gave his reasoning, and, as horrifying as it was, it did make sense. "He wouldn't reply to my question about the scars, but he didn't act like he had experienced great trauma. Plus... they're fresh. If what Uraraka says is true, they shouldn't still be bleeding as they are."
Toshinori looked down at the paperwork, muttering to himself. "That would make him even more insane than we realize..."

However, the blond man was actually hopeful in his ability to help him. "He is the same age as a first-year... maybe he could go through the rehab program? We never catch villains that young, it'll be a good chance."
Nezu agreed, "Indeed, we might be able to reform and help him with regaining stability."
Vlad King, on the other hand, was a bit more hesitant. He'd seen the crime scene, and considering they have similar blood quirks, it's not due to any kind of bias. "Is that the wisest idea?"
Aizawa actually agreed verbally to that. "Of what he did say to me, he doesn't like heroes that much right now because they get in the way of his survival... if we were to show that we will help him, instead of hindering him, then he may become more reasonable in the future... He actually wore a very faded Allmight hoodie, btw."
Yagi was actually uncomfortable by this "I'm not sure if I should be flattered or disturbed by that..."

Nezu voiced his own opinion, causing a couple of laughs at the first part, "Maybe both is the correct response? Either way, he is in a delicate position and could be brought to either side. Let's try to reform him into a better person."

Midoriya thought out loud to himself, as he got up from his bed. There wasn't much to be found here, in Mustafu, so he would have to find a new hunting ground. Villains had decided to move from the place, once it was clear that he targeted them. "Time to have some fun... I wonder if I'll get to kill anyone..." He started to hum a tune as he walked the moonlit streets, eventually passing by a bar where he overheard something... interesting. A conversation between villains. "Tomura, you will attack the USJ a week from now with the army we have assembled. Show them who you are, become what they fear most."

The man in the room held a deep reverence to the one on the TV. Especially in how he spoke, with his hoarse and coarse voice. "As you wish, sensei."
Further instructions were given, and they were actually alarming. It was clear that they had a plan for Allmight, of all people. Even for a broken boy like Izuku, he knew that they must have a way to hurt him. "You are only allowed to use the Nomu when Allmight appears, is that understood?" 
He seemed disappointed. "Yes..."

"Good. I await your progress..." The TV flicked to static. The ravenette continued to think as he carefully left the area, USJ... No idea what that is. But it's something to do with Allmight... He thought about what to do, how he could help his hero, all looking for easier prey. He found a lone student. Different than the first, she was taller, with black hair, and a confident air to her. She looked rich, but that couldn't be the case, since a rich girl wouldn't walk home. However, the uniform was exactly the same. Looks fun... I won't kill her... but her blood will be delicious... I'll follow for now.

She was on the phone, discussing something with a friend. However, she didn't notice the two men cutting her path. As she hung up, they jumped her. "Well, well, look what we have here."

Hanging up her phone, she tensed, clearly ready for conflict. "What do you want?"

The other guy sneered, clearly eyeing the girl for his own pleasure. "You, princess."
She created a staff from her skin, pushing him back. "Get away from me!"

Oh no you don't! That was enough for Deku to get involved. He ran and rammed his shoulder into the one coming up behind her, driving them back. Back to back, they readied fighting stances. One with a long staff, another with a knife. 

The girl couldn't believe it. Someone helping her right now. She couldn't see his face, but was grateful. "So we're fighting them then?"
He glanced back for a moment, affirming her question. "The only way to get rid of people like this..."
She readied a fighting stance. "Then I will do what I must."

He laughed, a harsh, mad laugh which unnerved all who heard it, "Try to have a little fun along the way."

The girl used her combat training against the one villain, while Deku, for a lack of a better word, butchered the other. He brutalized him, stabbing repeatedly, slashing and avoiding counters. He was loving this. 

The two were still fighting as he walked over. What the villain saw scared him to the core. "C'mon now, don't be shy... let's play a little..."

The girl turned to look at her ally and was taken aback by their appearance.

"Y...you!" The man finally realized who he was dealing with... and he tried to run. Not that he could get very far while still in line of sight.

"Not so fast..." He hurled his knife, cutting the air and embedding it into their leg. The villain screamed in pain as it tore through his musculature, only stopping briefly as he hit the ground. Taking his time, the villain attempted to crawl away, in a hurry, before Deku gripped the knife blade, and dragged him over to the girl. Forcing the man to look at her, the raven haired boy asked, "Would you like to do the honors?"

Justifiably unnerved, Momo, as politely as possible, denied wanting to do 'the honors'. "N...no thanks..."

"Suit yourself. More for me!" He stabbed into the villain's eye socket, and the girl watched with horror as there were squelching sounds, as well as a view into his brain, after a moment. There was barely a struggle against his final attack. "Aww... he died too quick..."
Backing away slightly, step by step, she had to know. He'd kill two others, but not her, from the look of things. "W-why did you help me?"
"Because I don't hurt innocent people... and, honestly..." He seemed a bit bashful of this next part, "I'd... I'd just like a favor... and no, it's not the same as what they wanted."
Still backing away, she narrowed her eyes in suspicion. This indicated that he was following her already, just as they had been. "Then what do you want?"
And, to his credit, he was completely honest. "To drink some of your blood."

The blatant admission of his need caught her off guard. "W-what?"
He looked down at the corpse he'd just brutalized, "I could've just killed you here... but I don't like to kill just anyone..."

She now realized what the villain did before. His name had been plastered over the news, and her teacher, who honestly didn't really give the impression of caring about anything, actually discussed him. "Y-your the villain killer..."
He scratched at his scar with one hand, before remembering something that'd help his cause. "You remind me of... hm... what's her name? Ururaka?"

Shocked, she asked, "You know Uraraka?"
"I let her go, you know. I'm not unreasonable." He stabbed the corpse absentmindedly, as if that might prove his point too.

After careful consideration, and against her better judgment, she gave her approval. As a hero, she would be helping save lives like this. "Uh... as long as you don't kill me...?"
"Thank you! I'm dying of hunger..." He showed his teeth, accentuating his 'winning smile'. "Oh, one last thing, just in case you lose consciousness like Eraserhead did, you go to UA, right? Is Allmight your teacher?"

Surprised by the sudden shift in conversation, she asked tentatively. "Yes...?"
Absentmindedly, he approached, and held her carefully in place against a wall. He was more preoccupied with getting his meal in a safe, and careful manner. "Can you warn him that someone is attacking the USJ in a week? I don't know what that is, but they're after him, Allmight, I think... I dunno much, I overheard it when walking tonight..."

Fear coursed through her veins as he spoke, and all she could do was ask: "Wait, what?!"

However, his breath hovered over her neck, and he thanked her. "Thanks for the meal..." Biting down carefully... she felt herself slipping into unconsciousness as he continued to drain her of blood.

Did I make a mistake?

Momo Yaoyorozu awoke in the UA medical ward. "Wha..." Her entire class was there. "When did I get here?"
Kirishima was the first to answer, surprisingly. "A passing hero brought you here. Were you attacked by the villain killer?"
Cheeks reddening slightly from the snippets she remembered... Momo protested. "What? No... well, maybe he drank my blood..."

Mineta narrowed his eyes, while Mina raised one of hers. "So you were?"
Aizawa told everyone off, getting them to back away from the hospital bed. "Everyone calm down. Let her tell me when she wants to. You can see she is fine. Don't you all have heroics with Allmight right now?"
Iida took charge, as she was currently indisposed. "Sir! Everyone, follow me!"

However, the ravenette had a request. "I'd like Uraraka to stay."

After thinking about it, the teacher decided it was better to let her stay, than face an uncooperative student. Ochako seemed to agree as well, "Okay..."

However, Aizawa was quick onto the topic at hand, as soon as they left. "How did you meet him last night?"
She started slow, the memories coming back the more she focused on them. "Two thugs were going to try to... well... I don't know what they wanted from me... last night. Fortunately, he kept one of them at bay while I took care of the other. I still need more training for multi-enemy fights..."
Aizawa approved of the outlook, but not the timing of said self criticism. "While it is good to reflect on your weaknesses, can you tell me everything about him? Minus his appearance, of course."
Her mind flashed blood and gore, lingering still on the man whose eye socket was stabbed clean through. Shaking her head slightly, she nearly whispered. "His method of attack is brutal, and he takes delight from torturing them..." However, the very end of the night washed over her memory, and gave her a jolt of energy. Whirling to face the man, she looked at him, eyes wide, in fear and panic. "Wait! There is one thing I have to tell you!"
They froze with the intensity of her statement as she rapidly informed him. "He told me to warn Allmight, someone is trying to target him! He said they will attack the USJ in a week... what is that?"
Aizawa muttered, thinking aloud to himself, "The Unforeseen Simulation Joint...? How would they know of that?!" Aizawa was deep in thought at this point.

While he was thinking, Momo asked Uraraka. "He told me he met you... is that true?"

The brunette nodded. "Y-yes..."
Shaking her head, she took Ochako's hand in her own, a gesture of comfort, even as exhausted as she was. "I don't blame you for not telling us, I just wish you would've."
"It was rough..."
However, she was a bit curious about the fact that she wasn't made unconscious by it. "Did you blackout from it?"

Cheeks flushing red, she denied that part, "N-no. He didn't... he didn't take much from me."

Aizawa asked one more, stressing that any details were important. "Momo, is there anything else you can tell us?"

No matter how much she tried to think, there wasn't any other details to tell him. Nothing more of note. "No... I think you already know about everything."

Standing up, he nodded, gesturing for Ochako to follow. "I'll leave you to Recovery Girl then..."

Bakugo listened carefully. He had been hidden in the room, trying to listen in. He was supposed to be at heroics, but this was a bit more important to him, if he was being honest. They didn't mention his name again... whatever that guy did, was traumatic... but I can't get over the fact that his quirk is like Deku's...

However... it seemed that Aizawa interrupted his thoughts. "And what are you doing here, Bakugo?"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

528K 16.4K 40
What happens to people that don't have quirks in a world full of quirks? What happens to the world when one quirkless person finally snaps? Well... c...
106K 2.3K 22
Izuku Midoriya has never felt more confused. Being a villain has taught him to never get attached to anyone, because they'll either end up betrayi...
248K 5.6K 35
Izukus mother got killed by a villain right in front of him, his father blames him for it and abuses him and for being quirkless.. or does he? What i...
105K 5.5K 30
"Life is full of surprises, like I never expected to be a villain but here we are." Izuku Midoriya- Quirk- Reaper Status- Number 1 villain? Things we...