Awesome Stories In Wattpad

By PriyankaPujari

Compilation of crazy awesome stories in Wattpad. Most of them are completed. The books are all in my "Awesome... More

Awesome Stories In Wattpad
THE SILVER EYED PRINCE (Wattpad Edition)
SwEeT MaDnEsS (Watty Awards 2012)
Royal Pain ( Watty Awards ;)
Sink Into Me
*One Blood
Bitter Kisses
The Devil's Assistant (Watty Awards Finalist 2011)
Wait, what? Me and Eminem?! (An Eminem Fan-Fiction)
Love Untold
I Was Never Yours
Superman Stole My Panties
*Silk and Roses / Mario (Book One) Completed
The Italian Billionaire's Lover (WATTY 2012)
The Black Knight (Watty Awards 2012)
Thicker than Blood - Book One (Watty Awards 2012)
Fighting First Love
Morcroftt Hall (Editing)
Dumped!
JONATHON - Book 1 [Watty Awards 2012]
To Mend A Broken Angel - (First Book in Broken Angel Series) Completed!
Heaven Sent The Wrong One (Wattpad Edition)
An Unexpected Romance
I think I'm in love with a Malfoy?
Cupid's Granddaughter
Rent A Wife!!!
The Sweetest Kiss (Regency Romance)
Blind Fools
Paying for His Mistakes Watty Awards 2012
The Unholy Trinity
Finding Out What The Bad Boy Fights For
The Bachelor
Roses and Black Glass: a dark Cinderella tale
The McEllis Boys (Watty Awards 2012)
The Shy Girl Has a Gun (Watty Awards 2011)
The Rented Husband
GODS AND MONSTERS
The Horse in the Prince's Stables
High School Scandal (A BoyxBoy Romantic Comedy)
Lost and Found
*Time for Destiny (slash - lgbt - mxm - NaNoWriMo '11)
The Somerton Man
Made With Love
*Wake Up Call
Don't Scream
Captive [Book | 1]
The Whore of Babylon
Knight in Shining Armani
A Love Like Sakura
Gotcha!
ALASKA [WATTY AWARDS 2013]
Burning Moon - SYTYCW Finalist

The Key to Erebus

1.1K 3 2
By PriyankaPujari

The truth can kill you…

Taken as a small child, from a life where vampires, sirens and mythical creatures are real and treacherous, Jéhenne Corbeaux is totally unprepared when she returns to France to stay with her eccentric Grandmother.

Thrown headlong into a world she knows nothing about she seeks to learn the truth about herself, uncovering secrets more shocking than anything she could ever have imagined and finding that she is by no means powerless to protect the ones she loves.

Despite her Gran’s dire warnings, she is inexorably drawn to the dark and terrifying figure of Corvus, an ancient vampire and master of the Albinus family.

Jéhenne is about to find her answers and discover that, not only is Corvus far more dangerous than she could ever imagine but that he holds much more than the key to her heart…

http://www.wattpad.com/story/2112857-the-key-to-erebus

The plot is well written.Jehenne has a huge fight with her parents and she moves to rural France to stay with her Grandma. She finds that the world is not what she had imagined and that the supernatural creatures actually exist. She goes to the council of Elders with her Grandma, where she first sees Corvus. Corvus looses control on seeing Jehenne.There's a madman who's killing off the Keepers. Jehenne is overwhelmed by all this. Despite her Gran's warnings about vampires, Jehenne comes to realize that not all vampires are evil.

I like this book because the characters are realistic. The heroine is not all perfect, she over reacts sometimes and does really stupid things. I liked Rodney the most. English accent is my weekness :P:P. Gran is not one of my favorite characters, I feel that she manipulates everything to suit her wishes. 

All in all a pretty good read. Thanks to bedda357 for recommending this book to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 59 37
:)*completed*
5.6K 39 23
So here it is, another series of my favourite Wattpad stories to this day. Hopefully you will find something you'll love and enjoy, just as much I d...
141K 1.1K 69
What I believe are the best completed books on wattpad. I credit all books on here that are not written by me, hence the quotation marks before and...
27.6K 510 23
I loved the new Bad Guys movie and just had to make some short stories with my favorite character. Most of these stories are just Wolf x Reader but I...