Haikyuu Imagines

By yunnielunny

lot of them are more fluff and there will be some smut too- REQUESTS ARE OPEN More

Tsukishima Kei
Kenma Kozume
Kageyama Tobio
Lev Haiba
Bokuto Kōtarō
Akaashi Keiji
Sakusa Kiyoomi
Suna Rintarou
Iwaizumi Hajime
Kuroo Tetsurou P1
Kuroo Tetsurou P2
Ushijima Wakatoshi
Oikawa Toru
Tendou Satori
Semi Eita
Shirabu Kenjiro
Iwaizumi Hajime
Hinata Shoyo
Kageyama Tobio (S)
requests open
Miya Atsumu
Sugawara Koushi
~Gif series~
~Terushima Yuji~
~Kageyama Tobio~
~Oikawa Toru~
~Ushijima Wakatoshi~
~Bokuto Koutaro~
~Kuroo Tetsurou~
~Iwaizumi Hajime~
~Suna Rintarou~
~Sakusa Kiyoomi~
~Akaashi Keiji~
~Lev Haiba~
~Semi Eita~
~Kenma Kozume~
~Tsukishima Kei~
~kyotani kentaro~
~Sugawara Koushi~
~Hinata Shoyo~
~Tanaka Ryunosuke~
~Nishinoya Yu~
~Yamaguchi Tadashi~
~Yaku Morisuke~
~Tendou Satori~
~Asahi Azumane~
~Konoha Akinori~
Ushijima Wakatoshi
Oikawa Toru
Iwaizumi Hajime
Kuroo Tetsurou

~Sawamura Daichi~

477 7 0
By yunnielunny

Suga hit Daichi as you walked out of the gymnasium, visibly upset to say the least. "What did you do?" Suga asked as he pointed at the doors.

Daichi sighed "i cancelled our date" he muttered as he looked away so he didn't have to look at Suga's dissaproving expression that he now had on his face "and why did you do that?" He asked his friend.

Daichi sighed "well we're going to Nationals and as the captain i need to always be here" he stated, Suga walked over to the ball basket and threw a volleyball at him "hey!"

"You can't just ignore your girlfriend like that, she's going to break up with you if you're going to keep doing this until Nationals and we both know you can't go without her"

Daichi sighed and ruffled his hair out of frustration "what do you suggest i do then?" He asked the love advisor "well, go to her house since i guess she's heading home right now and take her on that date" Daichi nodded and quickly ran towards the doors.

"Don't forget to say sorry!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 489 15
Introduction---: Painting....tells a thousand tales. But what if-- This One spoke about a distinctive person's Woe? Will the Rose find its Creator? ...
19.9K 237 10
I'm sure all of us has dreamt of sharing a cute intimate moment with our favorite best bois of BNHA! So, Here's some imagines! 🍓🍰✨ Enjoy! <3 and...
47.9K 2K 32
Life is unpredictable. Join along as a soul from the future changes the epic with his choice. Credits to @_Historywriter_ , @eyeconic1, suryaputra ka...
6.7K 86 11
Your best friend and confidant, the person you have feelings for, the person you know is a insane psychopath- that's Sangwoo.