❛ 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗟𝗔𝗗𝗘 ❜ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵖ...

By -MOONARCY

❛ she is recognized for the golden hairpin that ties her hair in place, a very sharp tipped hairpin thay coul... More

☠­┆.𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗟𝗔𝗗𝗘
preamble
000 ▍set sail
001 ▍to baratie
002 ▍the old man's treasure
003 ▍reason living
004 ▍tearful farewell
005 ▍the royal shichibukai
006 ▍heathen
007 ▍the victor stands proud
009 ▍drunken habits
010 ▍cursed among all cursed
011 ▍blade and lighting
012 ▍the start of their dreams
013 ▍twin capes, we go
014 ▍theo, the 'fixer'
015 ▍the kingdom of sand, alabasta
016 ▍a final gift just for you
017 ▍impel down you go
018 ▍the dejected king
019 ▍sabaody archipelago
020 ▍disgust
021 ▍not so little garden
022 ▍where is ace?
023 ▍restaurant catastrophe
024 ▍a little visit
025 ▍time to say goodbye
026 ▍an intruder?
027 ▍900 million beli?!
028 ▍another visitor in pink
029 ▍what grudge?
030 ▍where's the logbook?
031 ▍teach is a menace
031 ▍the golden bell
032 ▍aokiji, the blue pheasant
033 ▍the city of water, water seven
034 ▍undercovers in plain sight
035 ▍a ship is family too
036 ▍to icerberg's mansion
037 ▍assassination
038 ▍dock 1 chaos

008 ▍captain's first bounty

7.2K 368 23
By -MOONARCY

a wish for freedom

THREE DAYS have passed and the ship has arrived to the island where shanks and his crew are. . . camping?

hauling the booze and food you've brought, you all stepped off the ship then walked towards the island.

the night after you sailed, theo called. he reported what happened throughout the day. he told you that his ship was cut in half by hawkeyes and that now he's sailing with a pirate crew. you then explained that you're sailing to where shanks is, knowing that the blonde haired chef asked to be picked up on the twin capes at the red line, the crew agreed with a few words from kurose on why did he let his ship be cut in half by a shichibukai.

“wait, is that the midnight pirates?” you hear a voice from a distance, they're probably shank's crew. ignoring them, you six kept walking.

“what are the—”

“the chief invited them over!”

kurose went to them and asked, “where's shanks?” the two males scrambled in their seat, hurriedly running to where the said captain is.

“what are they scared for.” the wine colored haired navigator spoke, earning a shrug from the first mate.

“that's enough now let's go see shanks.” you walked ahead only to be greeted by the red haired devil, his arm wide spread, probably waiting for a hug. looking into your outfit, you wore a lavender long-sleeved shirt, the sleeves rolled up to your elbows, tucked in a black asymmetrical skirt that has two white horizontal tripes on the bottom end. along with a purple sash around your waist, holding your two swords. hair adorned with a white ribbon, and of course heeled boots. and of course the signature hairpin. astonishing!

“my dear sweet, [name]! that hairpin still scares me up to this day.” he greeted giving you a hug. “she's here! let's drink!” with that they started chugging down their drinks, pouring into their mugs some even drinking straight from the barrel.

kurose put down the barrels of liquor you brought along with the food.

“now, where is my—” you were cut off by lucky roux who held a plate of strawberry shortcake on his hands.

“strawberry shortcake just like what we promised! and not to forget the fine red wine.” eyes turning into hearts as he handed you the plate with a spoon, while handing kurose the wine glass.

“why are you giving this to me?” the platinum blonde vice captain asked, very confuse.

“the mistress' hands are full, sorry 'bout that kurose.” replied lucky roux. kurose narrowed his eyes but didn't comment any further.

shanks laughed at you, “she's cute when it comes to food.” eyeing you with affection as you munched on the strawberry topping.

after the fight with arlong, the village- the island rather came with a feast that lasted for four days. theo luckily got the chance to talk to his captain.

fortunately, none of the villagers knew who he was. . . or that they didn't just examined his face that much.

he was quietly driking with zoro beside him also drinking. luffy went raw ham melon hunting or that was what sanji spoke of, the blonde chef went flirting with the girls, and usopp is. . . what is he doing? giving a speech? oh. . . he's going to sing.

“oi zoro im getting a refill.” and then left after zoro giving him a knowing hum.

refilling his glass, he turned to see nami walking towards him. she was smiling as she approached him making him tilt his head, confused.

“theo.” he replied with a yeah.

“im sorry about what i did earlier. . .”

“it's alright. i dont blame you.” giving the orange haired navigator a smile to which she returned.

finally the day of the damn departure. that was a heck of a fiest, they really didnt held back on celebrating their freedom, that's good.

the two bounty hunters, yosaku and johnny went back to their jobs. now the rest of the crew are waiting for nami to come aboard. just as nami's sister nojiko and genzo was talking about nami's money, the navigator appeared shouting set sail! then started running.

“she's running over here? what do we do?” usopp asked.

“she said set sail so. . . i guess we should set sail.” spoke the captain.

nami ran towards the crowd, the townsfolk was confused and tried to stop here so that they can say goodbye, but the lady kept running last them then jumps onto the ship. pulling up her shirt afterwards revealing all the wallets she stole from the villagers.

“take care, everyone!♡” she said with a grin on her lips and a beli between her fingers. “you rotten little thief!”

“she still hasn't changed a bit.”

“is she going to betray us again?”

“nami-swan, good job!”

“dahahaha!”

“oh dear, nami reminds me of someone.”

goodbye, everyone! ill be off now!

theo now sat at the railings of going merry, watching nami who's scolding the newscoo for their price increase then went to arguing with usopp about money. the long nosed stated that he was in the middle of developing his secret tabasco star, only to have the tabasco bottle to splash directly into his eye by luffy who went flying as he was kicked by standing who is now the guardian of the navigator's orange trees.

the brown haired male went to nami as she reads the newspaper, wanting to read the news also.

“the world's in such a turmoil. another coup d'etat in villa. . .?” then a wanted posture flew out the pages.

theo grabbed the piece of paper and held it up so the crew can see what's in it. the result wasn't good for the poor chef's ear as they all went screaming.

he turned the paper to his direction and saw it was luffy's wanted poster.

30,000,000 beli, that's a good bounty to start with. he then handed it to luffy who happily took it presenting it to the crew once again.

“nahahahah! looks like we're wanted men now? it says 30 million beli!”

“congrats, luffy!” theo cheered.

“it's not something to be congratulated for!” nami scolded.

zoro pointed out about an island up ahead. thro smiled, “ah that island. you guys are close to entering the grand line. that island has a famous town called loguetown.

“that's right, its also known as the town of the beginning and the end. it's the birthplace of the pirate king roger. . . as well as his execution spot.” nami continued.

“so that's the town that the pirate king died at. . .” luffy trailed off.

“shall we go?”

i do hope the repetition
of some words won't bother you all.

edit:
it's getting harder to edit some part but meh watever
it's still good-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10 0 1
In the vast and treacherous world of One Piece, Calypso, the enigmatic pirate captain known as The Shadow Seraph, embarks on a perilous voyage in sea...
59.3K 1.5K 13
━━━━━━ ❝𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐖!❞ (𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏) 𝐬𝟏- ❝𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧.❞ 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘺. 𝘋 𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘺 𝘹 𝘯𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳!𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳
75.7K 3.8K 34
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘚𝘓 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘉𝘭𝘶𝘦. "Wanna be our lil sister, Whiny?" Three children living on their own, until the girl's infamous pirate...
9.7K 386 14
"Ocean blue eyes looking in mine, I feel like I might sink and drown and die." A simple girl, daughter of a pirate captain, meets the future "...