Diya - The Human Mate

By wittyspirit

After getting betrayed in love, the happy bubbly soul Diya turned cold and lost trust. She started working at... More

0. Crossing the Boundaries
1. The Parcel
2. Alpha wolf Zedd
3. Like What You See?
4. Alpha Lands In India
♦ Author's note ♦
5. I Want You.
6. Mine
♥characters♥
8. The Meeting.
9. We are whipped!
10. Fresh Start
11. you're welcome!
12. Stop denying, Diya!
13. I'll bite your neck
14. Dinner Date
15. daddy would suit me better.
16. can't you handle one drink?
17. what did he do, Diya?
18. I need words.
19. tie you up with ropes
20. go on kill me.
21. not without your consent
22. red and purple bites.
23. Diya ran off?
24. blood and tears
25. you're a very bad girl
26. kinky wolfie
27. spank her rear
28. careful schlampe
29. smell of her arousal
30. bad girls don't get rewarded
31. On your knees, Diya
32. Punishment time, dear mate.
33. you come here
34. orgasm in jail
35. Aiden, a human?
36. craving him
37. "You're naked"
38. Don't stop
39. I love you
40. Ugly Flashback
41. Diya Meets Zedd
42. Luber Is Back?
43. Ihr Geliebter ist nicht tot.
44. mein Schatz
Author's Note

7. First Encounter

6.6K 361 48
By wittyspirit

Alpha Adrian

She's right in front of my sight. Her face is constantly shining under the dim lights making it harder for me to keep my distance and not mark her here and now. On the other hand there, she's peacefully sitting on a couch enjoying her drink.

It was late at night and we were at the after-party. Everyone was dancing like morons and getting wasted.

From the moment I have come to know she was my mate, my head was not at ease. There were hundreds of questions and debates going on in my head. The fact she's not a werewolf is pretty hard to digest. Unbelievable.

But what surprised me more was Zedd when he said- it shouldn't matter to us if she's a human with no powers but what matters is that she's our mate.

He was more than happy about the fact he was not dying mate-less.

There is not a single example that I have heard of a wolf and a human being mates. This is beyond my understanding. But one thing I know for sure is... I want her.

'I am not letting her go anyways!' Zedd states.

'Aren't you sad even a bit that she doesn't have a wolf? We'll never be able to go run with her,' I reminded.

'No... I'll let her ride on my back and we can run like that every time,' he responded smartly.

'She'll always be a weakling.'

'I'm more than capable to take care of her and every fucking thing!'

'We.' I correct him.

'Sure?' he teased.

'I'm not letting go of her. Ever.'

Looking at her, I promised him and myself.

I took a sip of my wine without breaking my gaze off her and placed the glass on the table back. I leaned my back on the couch, plopping an ankle over the other knee and sat comfortably enjoying my sight.

I want her to come to me first. Like all the other girls do.

While sitting on the couch she took out her phone and I guess she's filming. She turned towards me. Beats drop as her eyes meet mine. Damn.

I felt my system stopped working and at the same time exploded. Being mated to someone is a volcanic feeling. I couldn't help stop staring into her innocent eyes. Abruptly, she puts her phone down and downwards her gaze as well.

I groan in annoyance.

Fuck. I can't control this shit anymore!

I grabbed my glass of wine and swiftly started walking towards her. But collided with a stupid blind human resulting in me spilling my drink on my coat.

Ugh.

"Sorry!" she shouted and walked away.

Wow. Just wow.

I took off the blazer and put it on the corner table with the empty glass. Loosening the tie more, I rolled up my sleeves and headed towards her.

She was seated on the couch peacefully, head down looking at something in her phone. Too busy to even glance up at her mate.

She was a brunette, her long straight hair was shining under the dim lights. She had them open in front in a side parting and tugged behind her ears so that they won't disturb her.

She was wearing a very shiny jacket over a black tee with skinny black jeans and boots.

It's been a whole 3 seconds I am standing in front of her and she hasn't even looked up at me.

Doesn't feel my giant presence at all?

Great.

'This is not going to be easy like other wolfs. She doesn't feel the same as we do for her yet,' my wolf reminded.

"Hello!" I said and she slowly avert her gaze on my shoes and upwards.

Okay, that fuckin made me twitch. Just her eyes on me were making me hard. Lord!

Her light brown orbs got fixed on mine and were hitching my every breath. Her lips were painted red and her cheeks were blushing light pink, natural.

Before I could have enough of her she looked down.

What the hell?

But again luckily she looked up and replied, "Hey!" She nodded her head a little bit. Her low honey-laced voice hit me fucking hard.

Lord, I can't!

"You want the video?"

She questioned out of a sudden.

"I want you!"

I grinned. I was mesmerized by her eyes.

"Huh!" Her expression changed and I realised what I just blurted out.

'What the fuck are you doing?!'

I shifted my gaze off her to work my brain to cover the shit up.

"I want you to..." I saw people dancing, "Dance with me." I extended a hand for her to hold.

'Stop ordering stupid, this isn't your office or packhouse, you don't want her to run away already!'

"Uh- I mean, may I have the pleasure to?" I covered.

"I don't dance."

She replied never breaking the eye contact.

Her confidence made it clear she wasn't naive. She was clearly a baddie, who just won the championship and beat each one's asses effortlessly.

I smiled as the memory of her dancing on her bike after crossing the line popped up in my head. That was surely adorable.

But I am the Alpha and I don't do well with refusals. Everyone does as I say!

I took my hand back and ran it in my hair.

I asked with a straight face, "You don't or you can't?"

I smirked.

Her expression changed to deadly. She drew her eyebrows in a little and pointed her eyes in anger as if conveying she would rip my skin off any second now. Damn.

Catches fire easily.

My smirk grew hard. Let's burn you more.

I opened my mouth to rile her up more but before that, she spoke with a sly smirk, "I don't dance with strangers."

"Then what do you do with the strangers?"

I sat beside her comfortably on the other end of the couch. She didn't move away.

"I ignore them," she replied while grabbing her Coke can from the table and taking a sip from it looking at the crowd dancing.

"I don't like being ignored," she didn't look at my side giving me a clear view of her. She had a little mole near her jaw and one more down on the collarbone.

I bit my lower lip to control myself from kissing and biting her moles then and there.

"I don't like unwanted proximity," she said with her focus on the crowd and suddenly she nodded her head and stood up. I glanced at the crowd but didn't see anyone looking this way.

"But I don't mind your proximity," I said and she swiftly gazed into my eyes after turning toward me. Her ores reflected something different in them.

For a second I thought that was sadness.

She just rolled her eyes and shook her hair back. Oh. My gaze locked at her red bra strap peeping.

I stood in front of her. Her scent reached my nostrils and I was already high. I was getting addicted to it.

Her intense gaze told me she wasn't impressed by my bold move but didn't leave her ground. I bring my hands on her collar and adjusted them right. Neither one broke eye contact.

She spoke in a calm voice, "Did I affect you?" A smug smile slowly appeared on her face.

'Yesss, a lot! Only I know how am I controlling myself from not marking you mine now itself.'

Before I could say my mind-blowing come back her eyes turned cold and her face straight. Poking a finger nail-painted sexy right in my chest she stated, "You don't own me, so...." Then she started removing her jacket leisurely while saying, "Don't. Even. Try."

She was on fucking hot coals. I grinned.

Her tank top showed a lot of her buttery skin. I couldn't help but glance at her cleavage while the red straps were making me hard.

She held her jacket in one hand and forwarding the other she grabbed my hand.

My grin disappeared. Instantly, I suck in a deep inaudible breath and my eyes shut close with her touch as it sent electricity all over my body. Zedd went crazy to take over the control but I know him well enough to not let him take it.

I took another deep breath and opened my eyes as she left hold of my hand after bringing my palm forward.

I glanced in her deep brown eyes waiting for her action. She yanked her jacket in my hand spitting in a venom tone, "Don't forget that."

With satisfaction, she smiled and waved at me as if nothing happened. Whoa-

Before walking away she turned back and commented, "By the way you lost your chance to prove to me not all the guys are the same...," She looked down at her jacket in my hand and added, "Now you can freely have your way with it."

Really?

Not that easily mate.

I grinned. Game on.

As she stepped to walk away, I grabbed her wrist, the contact almost made my skin burn with illicit desires. At that moment, I felt as if my heartbeat raced to 280kmph. She abruptly stopped in her track. Flicks of her hair danced at the sudden pull. Her palm fisted poking her green vain who didn't fail to try to give my tummy butterflies. She turned back and as her eyes meet mine again, they furiously pointed at me as if would eat me alive.

'Never said, I mind that.' Zedd commented.

I grinned gazing into her angry chocolate orbs. Just a little tug at her hand and she stumbles forward in my space. Her glare only intensified.

'Keep glaring and my urge to fuck that attitude out of you will only grow.'

"Firstly, I'm not the guy. I'm the man." She struggled to get out of my hold but failed as I pressed tightly. Her heavy breathing tickled my neck. "And, you really want me to prove you?" I mumbled in her ear. My voice sounded rude in the beginning.

"Your actions already did...," She swiftly twisted her arm in a way that before I could understand or react, she was holding my wrist. Turning the tables around, digging her nails deep she was marking me. Wow! I was impressed.

'Ahh! She's gonna be the reason for my heart failure!' Zedd screamed in excitement.

I smirked as she left my wrist with a jerk before grabbing my tie and continued, "And don't you bloody ever dare touch me like that!" she said in a deadly cold voice which rather turned me on more.

Watching my smug smile she shook her head in disbelief. Yanking my tie she walked off.

Oh lord moon!

"See you soon, mate," I mumbled on her back, watching her silhouette disappear in the crowd.

What. Was. That?

~~~~~~~~~~

Updated!!

Woahh it's getting hot in here!

The first encounter!

How did you like it????

I Personally Loved It!!

Tell meeeeeee!!!

Diya' pov next, who's excited??

____
____
Jokes

____
____

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444 34 9
Hailey's father was the most hated human known to werewolves. Every werewolf knew that he was an infamous Werewolf Hunter. They wanted to bare their...
410K 10.6K 35
♣She touched me, and left a reason to exist.♣ "I can see it right through you, you desire me." He started eyes turning dark as night before his finge...
630K 20.3K 53
Book one in the Legendary Lunas series. Completed. ****************************************** He moved as quickly as a bolt of lightning. Suddenly he...
210K 6K 28
Alec's hand gripped my wrist hard, "You're coming with me back to my pack." He stated. "No, I'm not." I pushed myself to say this. His nails were now...