Scp Reacts

By springtrap3glass

The scps and foundation staff watch some interesting events. More

prologue
Viewing 1
Viewing 2
Viewing 3
Cartoon Cat
Viewing 4
Viewing 5
Sirenhead
The things Dr. Bright isn't allowed to do.
Viewing 6
XK Class Scenario, SCP-173
WARNING! for the next chapter.
Viewing 7
Viewing 8
SCP-729-J
Viewing 9
Viewing 10
Santa Vs Yule Man
Viewing 11
Vote.
SCP Overlord
SCP-000 "NULL"
Viewing 12
Viewing 13

SCP-666 1/2-J

9.5K 100 128
By springtrap3glass

(AN: WARNING! this is going to be very gross if you don't like gross things then don't read this chapter!)

    After getting some dinner the theater's viewers took their seats once again ready for the next viewing. 

    "So theater? What will we be seeing this time?" 035 asked.

    "Another alternate universe. The next viewing after this will be of your universe." The disembodied voice answers before manifesting buckets in front of everyone.

     The audience was confused by the sudden appearance of the buckets.

      "What's with the buckets?" Iris asked only to receive no answer.

      "I must please ask that one of you take the children into another room, this will not be pretty." The theater warns.

      Immediate confusion and concern overcame the group but they decided to listen nonetheless.

      "Come on children, we'll go play a game of monopoly in another room." Cain says.

      The children were wondering why they couldn't see the next viewing but if the adults were concerned about it then they figured it's best they listen. After Cain, Abby, and Fortify left the room the screen flickered to life.

      The screen showed the same man from the previous viewing sitting in a dark room with a familiar recording tape. He turned on the recording device and spoke. "I'd just like to say to whoever has the misfortune of reading or hearing about this SCP, please forgive me."

    The viewer's concern grew exponentially.

    "Description." The man says as the view shifts to show a dish of food. "Scp-666 ½-J is a crab-stuffed mushroom entree produced by the internal Foundation catering service Containment Cuisine for the 45th annual Site-19 Foundation Formal. Roughly 42% of the 1,500 attendees consumed Scp-666 ½ -J and were subsequently affected by its anomalous properties."

      "So it's food? Why in God's name could this possibly pose a threat?" Able asked.

     The man continues. "Scp-666 ½ -j's effects started to become apparent approximately one hour after the conclusion of the main course, at which time event goers began to complain of slight abdominal pain." The view then shifts to show a foundation guard on the ground holding his gut in clear distress. "By the second hour, many attendees were complaining of significant digestive distress and all restrooms in the immediate vicinity were filled to capacity with extended queues. By the third hour, medical, investigative, and plumbing personnel were being flown in from surrounding sights to aid in relief efforts."

      "Damn, what did they put in that food?" Dr. Bright questions.

        The view then switches back to the man in the dark room as he continues. "Those who have consumed Scp-666 ½-j say that it has an odd, salty tinge to it, likely caused by an experimental salt substitute used in its creation. It has been theorized that this substance is the root cause of Scp-666 ½-j's anomalous properties, although food poisoning as a result of poor hygiene amongst culinary personnel has also been considered."

      "I guess you could say this Scp was, Salty." Dr. Bright jokes, however no one but him was laughing.

      The view then shifted to show multiple cooks being arrested by Foundation Agents. "All staff members affiliated with Containment Cuisine have been put into custody for interrogation purposes as well as the individuals' own wellbeing."

      "Damn it got that bad that they had to be arrested for protection." Iris says, baffled at how fast this escalated.

      "I don't blame 'em. If this happened to me I'd be a bit thirsty for payback too." Dr. Clef says.

      The view then switches to show a man on a toilet in an agonizing amount of pain. "When consumed by a human subject, Scp-666 ½ -j triggers five stages of localized K-Class scenarios within the subject's digestive system. In its initial stage, Scp-666 ½ -j causes a brief period of mild nausea followed by a sudden and urgent need to relieve oneself."

      It was at this moment that the audience knew why they were given buckets. Iris and Epon both grabbed their buckets and prepared for the inevitable.

     "However, the instant before the crucial moment of blessed release, Scp-666 ½ -j triggers a DK-Class Dominance shift, seizing control over the subject's nether regions and causing a major shut down of all the subject's bodily exits."

       The audience cringed at what they'd heard.

       "Boy am I glad I don't need to eat or shit." 035 says.

       "As much as I hate to say it, I agree with the Mask." 049 says.

       "Aww, thanks buddy!" The possessive mask says cheerfully.

       "The deep, carnal desire for release increases to the point that it becomes downright crippling. Subjects often experience shortness of breath, extreme jaw pain from the clenching of teeth, and mild bruising on hands from putting the rim of the toilet bowl in a death grip."

        "I'd rather be dead than have to go through this." Lilith says. 'Fortunately for me, whilst I can eat food it is not required for my survival.'

        After 15-20 minutes of the subject's intestines experiencing a level of Containment rivaling that of Scp-106 (and involving substantially more screaming), the subject will experience a brief RK-Class Rapture Scenario, feeling a relaxation of the lower muscles, a wave of elation, and a fleeting hope that the worst has passed.

        "It gets worse doesn't it?" Dr. Rights questions though she had a feeling she already knew the answer.

        The view then shifts to show a man on the ground Rolling around in pain as Satan stands over him holding a demonic pickaxe. "Following this, the gates of hell open up within the Subject's intestines as Satan himself violates the Subject's anal canal with a pickaxe."

      "What the Fuck!" Was pretty much everyone's reaction to this except for Epon who was in the middle of praying for God's protection against something like this.

     "A sudden SK-Class Scorched Earth Scenario completely razes the interior lining of the afflicted's digestive tract as unholy murderflame rages throughout in a demonic vortex at a temperature of roughly HOLY-CRAP-ON-A-CUPCAKE degrees Kelvin."

       "Whoever has to go through this is going to need therapy afterwards." Dr. Clef says.

       "Assuming they survive." Able says as even he pitted whoever has to go through this.

       "Every happy memory, every recollection of peace, joy, or anything other than sheer teeth shattering agony is volcanically obliterated in a gastrointestinal supernova of biblical proportions."

        And like that Iris and Epon are the first to empty the contents of their stomachs into their provided buckets.

        "Subjects may experience blackouts or periods of lost time during this phase, their state of being reduced to a tear-blurred haze of torrential sweat, agonized wails, and desperate gasps for air. This continues for the next two to three hours. It is common for subjects to briefly hallucinate during this stage, creating comforting mental scenarios in which they are violently murdered by various Keter-Class SCP entities." The man explains as the view then shows a man being eaten by a Scp-939 instance. However unlike most who meet this fate, he seemed happy about being eaten.

       "It got so bad that they wanted that?!" Lilith says in disbelief.

       "Any last vestiges of hope are crushed into tiny nubbins as subjects undergo a CK-Class Total Containment Failure, finally expelling the contents of their bowels in a magnificent riptide that could be best compared to a single, large leak in the Hoover Dam: an unfathomably vast expense of liquid ejected at a rate fast enough to be upsetting, but not fast enough to be merciful."

       Now it was Dr. Rights turn to vomit.

       "Subjects have described the experience as the digestive equivalent of one's life flashing before their eye, with every meal eaten during an individual's lifetime excruciatingly funnelled out in reverse chronological order."

       "How is that even possible?!" Iris asked.

       "It's not, it's an SCP for a reason." Dr. Clef answers.

        The view then switches to show a bathtub full of waste and multiple Foundation researchers wearing hazmat suits taking samples from it. "The downright baffling amount of waste produced by the afflicted has led researchers to conclude that subjects' intestinal tracts are imbued with extradimensional or ectoentropic properties during this time. Ejected waste does not resemble good, wholesome fecal matter in the slightest. Rather, it is a roastawful terrorslush that is probably corrosive and almost definitely radioactive. The expulsion stage is usually fairly brief, but an anomalous temporal field created by SCP-666 ½ -j causes subjects to perceive the experience as lasting roughly six lifetimes."

      And like that Dr. Clef, Dr. Kondraki, and Dr. Bright finally broke and vomited into their buckets.

       The view then switches to show a Foundation researcher lying on the ground, looking and feeling dead, though she is still alive. "As the subjects ability to endure the emotional and physical trauma of the end of days inferno raging within their tenderest parts inevitably fails, Scp-666 ½-j will enter its final stage: a UK-Class Universal Collapse scenario, in which the subject experiences one final crescendo of gastric ragnarok followed by a blessed, merciful state of unconsciousness. Subjects will awaken one to two hours later with full memory of their experience; however, a number of afflicted individuals have reported finding themselves moved from one location to another during the time of passing out and regaining consciousness."

      "Finally! It's over!" Epon practically shouts.

      The view then switches to show a researcher lying in the middle of an open field. "One researcher testified to having found himself in a nearby field, clean and fully dressed, and laying atop a pile of 1986 Time magazines with no memory of how he arrived there." The view then switches to show many researchers talking with the Foundation's head psychologist, Dr. Glass. "Subjects who undergo Scp-666 ½-j's effects often bear psychological trauma from the event as well as residual intestinal discomfort for the following fortnight."

       "Wow all of that because of an extreme case of the shits." 035 says bluntly.

       "An apocalyptic case is more like it." Iris says. "You're just a Mask, you shouldn't be judging others about going through this when you can't even eat or shit."

      The view then switches back over to the man in the dark room as he pulls out four recording devices each having a labelled on it with the name of certain researchers. Dr. Rights, Dr. Gears, Dr. Kondraki, and Dr. Bright.

      The man presses play on the device marked Dr. Rights and a recording of Dr. Rights played. "Having experienced both childbirth and Scp-666 ½ -j, I can safely say that I would choose the former any day of the week. Scp-666 ½-j is like having three babies at once, except they're all on fire. Also, they're covered in thumbtacks and trying to eat you from the inside out, all while the midwife is beating you senseless with a crowbar and screaming in your ear to push." The recording of Dr. Rights explains.

      In the theater Dr. Rights went pale at the thought of having to go through that kind of pain. She loves her daughter, but God was giving birth to her, painful. She dreaded the thought of giving birth to three kids that are on fire and covered in thumbtacks at once.

       The man then turns on the device labeled Dr. Gears and the audio played. "I ordered the beef entree and therefore I cannot give any first hand account of Scp-666 ½-j's effects. However, I can say with certainty that I've seen Keter-Class containment breaches cause less pandemonium and widespread demoralization. This was, without a doubt, the second darkest night Site-19 has seen." The recording of Dr. Gears explains.

       "Lucky bastard." Dr. Rights muttered. "You avoided the pain. Well assuming you can even feel pain."

       The man pressed play on the recording labeled Dr. Bright and recording began. "This is my third body since the incident and I still don't feel like it's worked its way out of my system yet. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go try for a fourth." Dr. Bright says before the audio ends.

      "Are you a masochist?" Epon asked with a bit of concern in her voice.

      "Yes." All four researchers answer including Dr. Bright.

      "I'm also a sadist." Dr. Bright says happily which disturbed the others.

       Finally the man pressed play on the final recording labeled Dr. Kondraki. "With every passing week I lose a little more hope of ever standing up straight again. I have stared death in the face and he is garnishing with parsley." Dr. Kondraki says before the recording ends.

     Dr. Clef let out a loud laugh. "Damn, Konnie! Satan really did a number on your ass didn't he?!"

      Kondraki's right eye twitched in anger and annoyance before he briefly lost his cool and elbowed Clef in the jaw hard enough to knock a tooth out.

      Clef spat out the tooth and chuckled in amusement. "Alright, I admit, I deserved that."

      "Special Containment Procedures." The man says as the view then shifts to show the containment chambers of Scp-666 ½- J. "A minimum of seven on-site staff members of Abrahamic faith must be present in Scp-666 ½-J's containment chamber at all times. Scp-666 ½-J must not come into contact with any living organism without the written permission of a Level-4 staff member. Weaponization and use of Scp-666 ½-J in containment/neutralization of Keter-Class SCP Items is under review by the O5 Council."

       "It can be weaponized?" Able questions. "Nothing before ever mentioned anything about it being lethal."

       "Not all weapons have to be lethal." Iris says. "Some are used for subduing a target."

        Able scoffed at this. "If it isn't lethal then it isn't a weapon at all. Just a cowardly tool."

        "Incident Log." The man says. "On 26/04/2007, a small quantity of Scp-666 ½-J was fed to an as-of-then harmless Euclid-Class Scp object by researchers. The object has since shown extreme hostility towards anything resembling human life. Additionally, a mysterious substance of unknown origin manifesting on the floor of the Scp's containment chamber has created a need for routine cleaning. Cross exposure of Scp-666 ½-J in any situation other than attempted neutralization has been prohibited."

        Dr. Rights face palmed at the mention of researchers doing such a stupid thing. "Who's the idiot who thought it was a good Idea to feed that stuff to a harmless Scp?" She questions.

     Epon tensed upon hearing what had happened to the Euclid-Class Scp. She'd often heard about her own classification as a Euclid-Class Scp. Her world's Foundation wouldn't do this to her would they?

     "Addendum." The man says as the view switches to show a now deceased Scp-682. "Despite objections by the Ethics Committee, a meal of Scp-666 ½-j was fed to Scp-682. At the apex of Scp-666 ½-j's wrath, Scp-682 threw its hands into the air and willingly left this mortal coil. Neutralization deemed successful."

       The eyes of the Foundation Researchers grew wide at the sight of a dead Scp-682. They have been trying for so long to kill that thing and it was this demonic food that does him in. Granted this is another universe but it was still surprising, satisfying, and anticlimactic to see.

      "Holy. Shit. He literally willed himself to die. I didn't even think that was possible." Dr. Kondraki says in shock.

      "I wonder if we have anything in our universe that can for 682 to will itself to death?" Dr. Clef asks.

        However not everyone was pleased with this outcome.

         A furious Able gets to his feet and voices his rage. "What! Out of everything that could have killed you you die to Food! That's pathetic! You're pathetic! I can't believe I ever saw you as a worthy adversary!" He was furious at the fact that he didn't get a second chance to slay the beast.

     "This takes place in a different universe. Get your panties out of a wad." Dr. Bright says to the battle crazed man.

       In a fit of rage Able lunged at Dr. Bright looking to tear the man's head off. However, the theater wouldn't allow that. Able froze in mid air and found himself being slammed back into his seat. "Sleep." The voice of the theater spoke and like that Able was out cold.

      The screen cuts to black and the viewing ends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 3.8K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
86.8K 3.3K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
103K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
107K 4K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !