Fast and Furious

By soulfox1305

This is an adventure of Dom's team with an extra person More

Truck steal, Brian O'Conner, and Alleyway
Street Race, Johnny Tran, and Party Part 1
Party Part 2, Brian's a cop, Dom's New Car
Barbeque and Sneaking
Toretto's curse, date, and Johnny arrest
Race Wars, and Brian reveals himself
Truck fail, Chase, and Final Race
Miami Street race, Brian returns, Police
Tej Garage, Brian let Dom go
Street Race, New Cars, and Pearl
New Plan, Money Transfer and Boat
Gas tank steal, and Brian O' Conner
Funerals, Crash Site, David Park
Meeting Compos, Fenix, Gisele, and street race
Party, and Truck
Border, Tunnel, Y/n, and Letty's Killer and Running
Plan, Braga revealed, L/n House
Mexico, Braga Captured, Border Showdown
Break Dom out, Vince, Train Heist
Herman Reyes, Luke Hobbs and The Chip, Rooftop Run
Team forms, and meeting C/n
1st Cash house, Police Station
Practise, Burned, Fresh Air
New Cars, Street Race, Vince returns, Luke Hobbs
Vault steal, Dragging, Bridge
Vault Open, Going Home, Ghosts
Brian's Son, Luke returns, and photo's
Getting the Team Together
Owen Shaw, Chase, Y/n and Letty both alive
Car Auction, Train fight
Learn Braga, CCTV, Prison
Race, Talking, and moving
Tank, and Betrayal
Plane Fight, and Home
Sean, Race, and moving
New School, Meet Twinkie and Erza Scarlet, Cousins appear
Sean vs DK Round 1, Han takes Sean and Y/n around.
Practise, Mountain, Mastering
Dates, Kamata, Han dies and Y/n L/n returns
Sean meets Kamata, new car, mountain race, Dom
Hospital, Race Wars, Hobbs vs Shaw
Explosions, hospital, Tokyo
Funeral, Dom meets Shaw, Mr. Nobody
Flying cars, Rescue, Ramsey
Abu Dhabi, Party, driving through towers
God's Eye, Ambush, Los Angeles, Preparing
Hacking God's Eye, Shaw Vs Dom, Luke and C/n Return
Jakande Dies, Letty Ortiz Returns, Saying Goodbye
Cuba race and Y/n meets Cipher
Soccer match, Y/n L/n gone rouge, Deckard Shaw
Y/n and Cipher talk, Prison fight, Apocalypse identity
Stealing God's Eye, Y/n and Dom's kids and Toy shop
Meeting Queenie, Nuclear Codes, Apocalypse meets Toretto's team
Seilah and Elena dies, Talking, Mr. Nobody returns, Vladovin
Stopping the Sub, Apocalypse team appears, back from the dead
Plane fight, Cipher escapes and barbeque
New enemy, Luke, Shaw and Y/n routine
Families talking, Victor Locke
Luke, Shaw and Y/n working together
Shaw's sister, Chase, aftermath
Andreiko, fake identity's, Dinkley
Margarita, Eteon factory
Interrogation, Mick Jagger, aftermath
Meet Luke's family, preparing
Apocalypse returns, the Final battle, Brixton Vs Apocalypse, Shaw and Hobbs
Brixton death, Aftermath, families meeting

Y/n returns, Roman Pearce, and Audition

4.7K 61 15
By soulfox1305

3rd POV

So, Brian is now sitting in a room handcuff while the door opens a pair of cops come in one holding a file the cop ask "So, how long you been in South Florida" Brian said, "A while" The cop ask, "Before that" Brian stare forward didn't answer so the cop opens the file "We know you're Brian O'Conner, formerly of the LAPD".

Meanwhile outside the room is Bilkins who looks to see Brian there who said "Man, you got the wrong guy" Cop ask "Really" Brian nods the door opens making Brian look to see Bilkins he looks down a bit Bilkins ask "How you doing, O'Conner" Brian didn't answer Bilkins pat his shoulder "Let's take a walk" So the cop threw the key to Bilkins who caught it.

The cop's name is Markham who said "Carter Verone" On the screen is a picture of a short black hair file Markham stop in front "Born in Argentina, but he's lived most of his life in Miami" They are in a room "Now he owns the biggest import-export business in the state" Brian listens "You see, unfortunately, the cartels have been successful getting drugs into Miami".

Brian lowers his hand "But they've had a hard time getting the cash out" Markham moves "We've been surveilling him for a year, but we've never been able to put him and the money together" He shake his head "We've swept his house, his warehouse..." Bilkins said "Nothing" Brian looks down "Customs here has done a great job of getting us this far".

Brian looks to a cop name Dunn "I'm just here to help get them over the top" He looks back as Markham said, "I was able to get an agent in undercover working travel and logistics for him" In Dunn's hand is a drink "Recently Verone put her in charge of finding new drivers" Bilkins nods said "Right, although we can't confirm her status right now".

Hearing this Brian turn his head ask, "You think she's flipped" But Markham said, "She's one of mine, she's all right" Bilkins said "She's been in with Verone nearly a year, even lives at the compound with him now" Brian rub his chin as Markham raise his hand said "Look, it was the FBI's idea to bring you in here" He points to himself "I'm against it".

Brian stares at Markham "But we need some good drivers that can put this asshole and his money together" Markham motion Dunn "You're gonna roll with Agent Dunn here" Brian looks at Dunn rubbing his chin Brian ask, "And if I don't" Bilkins leans forward holding a file he said, "Here's a list of the laws you broke in LA".

Noticing it Brian takes it "Obstruction of justice, aiding and abetting" Brian looks at it "You know the rap sheet" Brian lifts a paper "We can make this all go away in the interest of justice" Brian flips another sheet "If you're willing to play ball" Bilkins leans back while Brian said "Yeah" Brian keeps flipping pages "So what's the idea here".

He looks at Markham "Dunn and I supposed to be street racers" Markham nods said, "That's right" Brian looks to Dunn who takes a sip of his drink so Brian ask "So, Dunn" he gets up walks over to Dunn "Looks like we're going to be partners, bro" They shake hands Dunn looks to Markham then back "Could you tell me, what would be a better motor for my skyline, a Gallo 12 or a Gallo 24".

Brian puts his hands in his pocket Dunn looks to Markham who nods Dunn looks back said "Um" He clear his throat "Twenty four" Brian nods bit said, "I didn't know pizza places made motors" Dunn looks at his drink while Brian looks at Markham "See, man, come on, I can't do this" He smiles "I mean, seriously, if this is what you're gonna give me, I may as well take my chances in Chino".

So, Brian walks over to his seat while Markham takes the drink from Dunn angrily as Bilkins said "We'll get someone else" But Brian said, "No way, man" Brian sits down "The only way I'll do this is if I get to pick the driver" Bilkins sigh ask, "All right, O'Conner who you got in mind" Brian stare forward said, "I have a couple of drivers that can help me the first one lives in LA working at his family garage Y/n L/n".

He takes a breath "The 2nd one is this dude I grew up with Barstow" Bilkins ask "Who's that" Brian said, "Roman Pearce".

In LA at L/n garage workers are working on cars for orders or to fix helping each other while outside getting out of a black car is Brian and Bilkins they stare at the building Bilkins ask "You sure he will come" Brian nods said, "I'm sure he will we'll ask his father" So they walk and enter the building they walk to the receptionist who look ask "Hello, can I help you".

Bilkins said "We like to speak to the owner of this place" The Receptionist said, "Let me call him" She picks up the phone and press a button holds it to her ear "Hello, sir, I have two gentlemen that would like to see you" Bilkins and Brian stare for a bit the Receptionist nods "I'll bring them to you, sir".

With that she ends the call looks at them "He'll see you I'll take you both to him" The Receptionist gets up walks with Brian and Bilkins follow her they walk through the door and walk up the stairs they walk into a hallway, and she knocks the door a voice call "Come in" The Receptionist opens the door to reveal F/n L/n at his desk he looks up.

The Receptionist enters with Brian and Bilkins behind her Receptionist said, "Here they are" F/n nods said, "You can leave now" The Receptionist leaves close the door F/n look at them "Have a seat" Brian and Bilkins sit on chairs F/n cross his hands "How can I help you gentlemen" Bilkins said "My name is Agent Bilkins" He motion Brian "This is Brian O'Conner" Brian said "Hi".

F/n nods looks at Bilkins "Is it possible that your son is here" F/n nods said, "Yeah he's at the garage working you would like him to be here" Bilkins nod said, "That would be fine" F/n nods gets up grabs a radio walks to the window to view the garage F/n raise the radio said "Y/n can you come to my office".

A couple of noises is heard "Right now whatever you have to do can wait" A noise is heard so F/n lower the radio Bilkins, and Brian look to see leaning up from behind a hood and walk around is Y/n wearing a black short sleeve shirt and long black jeans he wipes his hands with a cloth.

Y/n POV

I wonder what my father wanted he sounded serious on the radio I walk through the door leading to the stairs I walk up to them and walk down the hallway knock on the door I hear "Come in" I open the door to see my father a dark skin guy and Brian I stare at him for a minute Brian gets up said "What's up Y/n".

All I did was stare at him as F/n said, "Come sit, Y/n" I walk pass Brian not giving him another glance I sit on a chair next to my father looking at them F/n lean forward "So now my son's here what do you want" The dark skin guy looks to me said "My name is Agent Bilkins" He motion Brian "I believe you know Brian, Y/n".

I nod slowly at him giving Brian a glance then back to Bilkins who look to F/n "Brian and I would like your son to help us with something in Miami" I give him a raise brow F/n listens as Brian said, "He can help me taking down a person".

Taking down a person in Miami F/n leans a bit back ask, "And if he doesn't want to help" Bilkins leans in holding a file he said, "Here is a list of laws your son broke here in LA" F/n take the file and reads it as I grab an orange fruit from my pocket it eating it F/n flipping through said "I recognise most of these laws".

He looks to me I shrug at him like I don't know he looks back as Brian said "Bilkins here can make them all go away if he cooperates", I smirk like dad can accept this F/n said, "He'll go with you" I look at him shock he looks to me "Think of this as a vacation depending on how long they need your help" I groan rub my face but nod Bilkins, Brian and I all get up Brian smiles said, "Looks like we're working together".

He put his hand out, but I just walk by him I still do not trust him after what happen to Dom and the others, I walk out of the door went down the hall down the stairs and went to my locker grab my jacket.

We went to my house I collect some clothes leaves with them they told me were heading for Barstow to pick up a guy name Roman Pearce to help Brian and I with this job were currently sitting down to watch a car crash derby we watch a car couple of cars crash into each other while more crash into one another.

Then a car that had the 68 went forward and hit number 55 making the people at the front move out of the way as the car crash through the wall I lean back with Bilkins and Brian seeing this I eat a yellow fruit as 68 reverse back Bilkins look at Brian and ask, "That your boy in the Monte Carlo" I look at Brian who said "Yeah, that's him".

I watch Roman crash into car 17 "Yeah, he's got some skills" I nod as Bilkins hums eating a piece of popcorn "And he's crazy as hell, I'm telling you" I look pass Bilkins who looks at Brian who notice "In a good way, though" I turn to watch a car crash into Roman "He's the man for the job" The crash flips the hood up into the window, but it was kicked off.

Bilkins said "And he's got quite a record, including three years upstate" I eat a green fruit listening "Says here, he's on house arrest now" I look at him surprise raise a brow then back "Can't go no more 100 yards from his home" We watch Roman drive around and flips the last moving car to a stop making the crowed cheers.

The car stops and getting out is a dark skin man wearing grey long sleeve shirt, black fingerless gloves, black long pants and black boots the announcer said, "Roman Pearce" Roman turns smiles to the crowd, but I notice him start to frown he turns and walks away Brian said, "He always said he'd be famous".

So, we walk out of the stands we follow Roman "Pearce" Roman did not respond but kept walking Brian follow him "Roman Pearce" Brian turn to us "Yo, whatever happens next, just let it go" I'm walking next to Bilkins eating a purple fruit as Bilkins raise his arms said "We ain't in it" I shrug my shoulders.

Brian turns he whistles call "Rome" Slowly Roman stops he turns face us he and Brian had a stare off Roman said, "Only my homeboys call me Rome, pig" I raise a brow at this while Roman spits at the ground then Brian said, "I'm not a cop anymore, bro" I blink in surprise as Roman walks forward ask, "Is that true" I look at Bilkins "Blondie here is not a cop anymore".

Bilkins shake his head smiling said "That's true, no badge" I look back to see Roman stop walking he looks around for a bit then turn his gaze to Brian who nods suddenly Roman punch Brian making him stumble back "Here we go" I watch as Roman swings a punch at Brian again but Brian ducks and tackles him to the ground.

They role a bit Bilkins taps me I look he motion me to follow him, so I walk with him as Roman punch Brian I walk backwards as they keep fighting Brian said, "You still fight like shit" They struggle "You still fight like shit" I lean against the RV as Bilkins sit down we both watch "You better chill" Bilkins eat his popcorn I eat an orange fruit.

Roman moves Brian's arms then ask, "What the hell are you doing here" Brian said "I'm gonna choke you" Brian put a hand on Roman's neck but Roman shoves it off said "I told you to stay away from me" He punch Brian again who both grunt we keep watching Brian puts Roman in a hold "You should have told me" Roman stops "I did three years, Brian".

Brian still holding said "I told you it wasn't my fault" Roman tries to get out of Brian's hold but Brian lets go Roman punch Brian and moves back breathing they stare at each other Roman ask "Why did you come here, O'Conner" Brian sits up said "I got a deal for you" I eat a yellow fruit as Roman said, "When I needed your ass, you were nowhere to be found".

He grabs his ankle "Now you're trying to hand out deals" Roman gets up so does Brian both still staring at each other I eat a green fruit as Brian shove Roman and said, "I need you to come to Miami and drive with me and Y/n" They stood close to each other "If you do, they'll take off that anklet and they'll clear your entire record".

Roman raise three fingers said, "I did three years in jail" He glares "Three years in jail over you, Brain" He shove Brian who got back "I know you better than you think" I raise a brow as Brian said, "Maybe you don't, maybe you don't" Roman shove Brian and walk over to us Bilkins ask "You guys finished".

Roman stops look at me ask "You, Y/n" I nod at him as Roman looks at Bilkins "This deal legit" Bilkins said "That's right, if you do this job for us" Brian said, "I told you" Roman turns to Brian and said, "Shut up, punk" I look between them "So you're gonna clean my record and get this thing off my ankle" He motion the anklet on his leg.

Bilkins nod said, "That's right" He looks at it "I thought you couldn't wander more than 100 yards from your home" But Roman looks at the RV ask, "Why do you think I'm parked so close to the derby" So the RV's his home he looks at Brian who said "Man, quit playing like you're gonna pass this up" Roman stares at Brian and mutters "You stupid..." He opens the door and enters.

So now were in Miami I am sitting behind Bilkins as we drive towards the location point, we went over a bridge down a long street and make a turn we stop at a spot I got out grabbing my bag stretch a bit Roman's now wearing a sleeveless shirt, long blue jeans and brown boots we walk over to the door I had a strange feeling.

I turn to see Roman stop walking he looks I tap Brian and point to Roman so Brian said "Wait, hold up" Brian went over to Roman "Hey bro, what's going on" Roman shake his head said, "I don't know if I should be trusting you, man" He looks at Brian while pointing at me "He don't trust you as well I saw it in his eyes when we met".

Brian staring said, "Just think of it this way, it's an opportunity for a fresh start" I eat a purple fruit "Now, let's just go do this, all right" He walk but Roman turn said, "I wouldn't need a fresh start if it wasn't for you" Brian went to Roman again and said "Man, you've been using that since the day you got busted".

Bilkins stand next to me "Now, let's just chill out and go do this" Roman said, "I don't need to shill out" Brian said "Yes, you do" He taps Roman "And you need to stop blaming me for every mistake" Bilkins and I look at each other then back "And Roman Pearce needs to start taking responsibility for his own actions".

Roman taps Brian chest said, "You need to go to hell" Brian points said, "And you need to go back to Barstow" With that he turns and walks over to us as Roman said "I'm not going back to Barstow" He grab his bag and walk over with that we all enter the building.

We met Markham and Dunn they explain what the job we had to do with Brian, we had connect a guy name Verone and drug money together and take him out so now we're in a huge space with three cars covered in tarts then a van comes in it back up to a stop the driver came out and open the back to reveal a brown hair woman she puts her hands on her hips.

Markham said "Brian O'Conner, Roman Pearce, Y/n L/n, meet Monica Fuentes" Monica ask, "Do they have background on Verone" Bilkins nods said, "They've been briefed" Monice said "Good" She walk out of the truck "All right, here's the deal" She stood in front of us "Verone's looking for drivers, I've arranged for all three of you to join up".

I stare at her "I've also hired some thugs, you know, to make it legit" Roman ask "When do we start" I notice his tone look at him as Monica said, "Right now" Brian turns ask, "What are we driving" Roman and I both turn to see agents taking the tarps off to reveal a purple Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder, a blue Toyota Corella, and a yellow Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII.

I stare at the Corella and start to smile Roman laughs, but he puts his arm out said "Don't even think about taking the convertible" He threw his bag in the back I walk over to the Corella and put my bag in the back smiling at the design "It might loosen your mousse" I kept smiling as Brian said "That's cool, that's too much chrome for me anyways and Y/n liking his car already" I nod still smiling.

Roman ask "Damn, where do you all confiscate these rims from, man" I had a good look around I see Bilkins walk over to Brian and said, "Check in with us after you meet him" I notice Markham talking to Monica for a bit they shake hands with him then turns she walks over to Brian points at him said "I ride with you, cowboy".

Raising a brow at this as Roman ask "Why she gotta ride with you" Monica looks said "You get the convertible" She nods to me "He gets the Corella, let's go" Shrug at her talk I climb into my car turn the engine on we drive out of the building passing planes as a helicopter went over us.

Now we're on a street driving forward I was behind Brian with Roman next to me we make a right and go down the street for a while but suddenly Brian went forward fast confuse I look to Roman who ask, "What's Brian doing".

I shrug my shoulders in confusion I shift gears and change pedals driving faster to catch up until Brian stops at a set of lights Roman stops next to them as I stop behind Roman who stares "He did the 'stare and drive' on you, didn't he" Roman points to himself "He got that from me" With that Roman drives forward I drove and stop I look to towards Monica and Brian stare at them for a moment then eat an orange fruit and drive after Roman.

So, Brian catch up to us taking the lead as we follow them by docking tank, now we make a turn and drive by a long hedge I notice some cars up ahead I stop behind Brian staring at the men these must be the thugs I turn the engine off I took my jacket off and put it in the back I get out Roman walk over to me we walk to Brian then one thug ask, "Where'd you get them cars".

We look at him "At the bottom of a cereal box" I raise a brow as Roman chuckles said, "Real funny, Fonzie" I smirk at him "Ass" We wait for a bit then two guys came out Baldy whistle and his partner motion us to come so the thugs, Roman, Brian and I walk over to them Brian said, "Let's go" We walk Brian looks to us "Keep your mouth shut and follow my lead, all right".

I nod as Roman said "I got this" But Brian said "No, I'm serious now" Roman said "Handle your business, I'll handle mine" Brian looks to me ask "You ready for this" I nod we reach the gate the thugs went first getting checked out now Roman, Brian and I are getting checked Roman said "Watch your hands, bruh" Baldy said "Get in line" His partner snap his fingers said "Let's go" So we follow the two men with the thugs we walk down a path but stop at a bridge Baldy said "Stay" His partner spoke Spanish we wait for a bit then Verone and Monice stop on the bridge Verone said "Thank you for coming on such short notice"

We stare at them "My red Ferrari was confiscated yesterday, and it sits in an impound lot in Little Haiti" I cross my arms a bit "It's about 20 miles from here" We stare at him "The car isn't important, what is important is the package I left in the glove box" Roman, Brian and I look to each other then back "First team back here with the package will have an opportunity to work for me".

Thug 2 ask "What are you saying, we got to audition" Verone just said "Nobody's got a gun to your head" He has a point Verone turns "That's it" Monica said, "Driver's licenses, pass them up" I grab my wallet and took it out I walk over give it to her "Before Christmas, guys" Once handed Blady spoke Spanish wave his arm I turn and run with the thug next to me and Roman behind as we run towards our cars fast.

Now we are driving on a highway to go towards Little Haiti I was in front with Brian and Roman behind me with the thugs behind them I shift gears passing cars I notice Brian next to me I look forward shift gears and change pedals going faster as we make a curve to another highway, so I shift gears and change pedals going pass a truck that horns.

We keep passing cars I shift gears and change pedals passing more cars I look at my mirror to see Roman sway I look at Brian who notice I nod backwards Brian looks at his mirror said, "Come on, stick with us, Rome, what you got" So Brian, Roman, and I shift gears to make sure no thugs drive pass us as we pass cars then Roman went between us.

He looks to either of us then to Brian then flips him of I chuckle a bit smiling then notice Roman makes a circle with his finger then went up ahead I look forward smirking so Roman went to the front I went behind Brian as we drive through between two trucks, I look at my mirror as one of the thugs tried to do what we did.

But ends up hitting the sides of the wheels then went under a truck sideways I look forward shake my head I shift gears and change pedals passing cars suddenly Brian went up ahead I went up to Roman we look at each other than forward we watch Brian brake and spins around in front of us and starts driving backwards.

I raise a brow as Brian yells "Damn, Rome, how do you like them apples" He flips us off as Roman yells "Show off" I reach into the back and grab my bag I put it on the passenger side and pull out a big mirror I hang it to the rear view mirror I look to Roman who looks to me "You got anything" I smirk and drive forward I hand brake and turn the wheel.

I stop and set to reverse and drive backwards like Brian, but I move my chair back and had one leg on the wheel steering it and press the pedal I lean back and start to eat my Kool Fruits I look at Roman who is shocked "Shit" I smirk I went back faster and catch up to Brian who's shock said "No fucking way" I stare at Brian before flipping him off and eat an orange fruit.

Keeping an eye on the cars using my leg to move pass cars then notice the turning point I put my fruits down and handbrake the car turning it right and shift gears and change pedals and drive forward taking the mirror down I watch Brian turn now following me with Roman behind I look forward making a turn smiling all the time.

We drive down the road notice a guy in the middle of the street we drive pass him then notice the place we had to go so I turn going through the open fence and drive through the gate with Brian and Roman behind me we start to look for the Ferrari.

3rd POV

Meanwhile at Verone's mansion Verone looking at a screen ask, "What do we got" He watch Roman's profile while Y/n, Brian and Roman drive forward while Verone turn "That's good, show me his partners" He looks back at the screen.

Y/n POV

We keep driving only to see boats I keep looking where are the cars I make a right drive forward still looking to find more boats I got annoyed then notice a forklift lowering a boat I turn and drive under the boat I look back to see Brian went under as well while Roman went around, I look forward and turn again.

I shift gears and change pedals going faster to find the car looking around until I see the cars and the Ferrari, I use the brake and turn to a stop I get out with Brian and Roman getting out of theirs we walk over to the Ferrari I notice Roman took his shirt off he wraps it around his wrist and punch the glass breaking it.

Brian stops him and open the door as it was unlock, I got in and look at the glove box to try and see it Roman said "Look in the centre" I lean back "Look in the centre" Brian ask, "The what" I turn and open the centre reach in and pull out the package I show them Roman said "Cha-ching".

I get out as Brian said, "Now put your blouse back on" Roman said "Hater" I give the package to Brian who takes it we run over towards our cars before we could enter our cars, we hear more cars we turn to see three thugs arrive Roman said "Shit" They lined up as Brian show them the package.

Roman laughs "Sit on it, Fonzie" They start to get out but suddenly sirens is heard I turn to see a police car arrive I was confuse Brian ask, "What the hell" Coming out is Dunn and Markham I hear Roman ask "What the hell are they doing here" I turn to see Roman pull a gun Brian yells "Rome, on".

He fires I duck and quickly get in the car and start to leave with Roman and Brian as we leave Markham and Bunn behind.

3rd POV

On the screen show Y/n profile Monica said, "Stealing trucks with Dom Toretto, a good driver, doesn't say a single world" Then shows Brian's profile "Juvey record for popping cars, two years in JD, then another year for aiding and abetting an armed robbery" Brian, Y/n and Roman all drive back "They're clean" Verone turns said "All right".

Y/n POV

We arrive back at Verone's mansion I turn my engine off to see Verone walking over to us I get out I wait by my car Brian holds the package walks and stop in front of Verone who takes it he looks as Roman ask "Hey, man, you got something to eat up in there" I sigh "We hungry" I notice Verone's smile as Brian look over to Roman.

I watch Verone turn to Monica who walks up to him he said something to her then walks pass Monica looks at us said "Nice, come on" We walk over to Monice who turns we follow her passing cars I notice Brian checking her out I nudge Roman nod at Brian who stares Roman notice ask, "What are you checking her out for" Brian looks at Roman and said, "I'm not checking her out".

I roll my eyes we keep walking until Monica had us at a table Roman and Brian stand on one side, I stand on the end we watch food is put in front of us Roman said "Yes, you were" But Brian said "No, I wasn't" Roman nods to me and said "Y/n seen you checking her out, man" I nod at his words.

Brian move his head said "Okay, I was, now shut up" I notice Monica walking as Roman said "You shut up, don't tell me to shut up" Monica pulls a chair out said, "Both you girlies shut up, unbelievable" She looks to me "Lucky you don't talk much" I just stare at her, so we all sit down Brian said "Good".

I lean back a bit watching Monica form as she sips her water Roman said, "You sure are cozy in this big old mansion" Monica eats a grape "Sleeping with the enemy" Then Verone walks over with the package in his hand we we're about to get up, but he said "No, no, no, no, sit down".

We did as he puts the package on the table Brian said, "Nice Ferrari you got in the driveway" Verone sits down said "I'm glad you like it" He grabs the package open it up to reveal a lighter, a cigar cutter and a cigar holder I was confused Verone holds the folder "Darling, will you hold that".

Monice takes it as Verone opens the cylinder to reveal a cigar he pulls it out with his mouth stare at us Roman ask "We did all that for a damn cigar" Verone lean back said "No, you did that for a job" He points to each of us we stare at him as Verone grabs the cutter and cuts the cigar "Do you really think that I would let somebody impound my car".

We didn't say anything he put the cigar down "The boatyard is mine" He points to us "Oh, by the way, you three owe me a gate" He smiles "I'll just take it off your cut" Roman laughs, Brian smiles I smirk Roman ask "Off our cut" Verone said "Yeah" He grab the lighter Roman said, "I like that" Verone lights his cigar said "Good".

Roman ask "So what's this job you got for us, anyway" Verone said "Come with me" We get up and follow Verone down a path "The house has ears in it" He threw his cigar into the water as we walk pass "I have something I want you to carry from North Beach to the Keys" Brian ask, "What is it".

Verone said "Just put in the car what I tell you to and drive to me and don't let anybody stop you, understand" Brian said "Yeah" He looks at Verone "Any chance of cop trouble" Verone shake his head said "Nah, I'm buying you window of time but it's not gonna be open very long".

We stop walking Verone stares at the water "You make it, and I'll personally hand you $150,00 at the finish line" Then Roman said, "Make it $150,000 apiece, papi" I look at Roman from the corner of my eye then back as Verone turn his head smiles look forward "Look, man, obviously your pockets ain't nervous".

He touch Verone who grabs his wrist turn said "Hey, hey" He points at Roman "Don't ever touch me" I sigh a bit as Roman said "Ours are empty" Verone turns "Like I said, we hungry" I notice Brian look to Roman who looks at him then Verone turn to us as we stare at him Verone said "I got an idea, why don't you three boys join us at the club a little later tonight".

Monica said "Yeah, Pearl at midnight" Verone nods said, "Get to know each other a little bit better" Brian said, "All right that sounds good" I nod at this plan so Brian and Verone both shake hands Verone said "We'll see you tonight" Brian said, "See you" We walk pass Monica and start to leave.

But suddenly Verone calls "Hey, you" We stop we turn "Your pockets aren't empty" Confuse until Roman said "Damn" Verone raise his hand "I'll take my cutter back" I sigh rub my hair a bit as Roman walk pass went to Verone while Brian and I watch Brian said "Stupid ass" I nod agreeing with him they talk a bit Roman gives Verone his cutter and walk back to us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 414 15
Most people assume that the Toretto's are just Dom & Mia. They forget about the newest addition: Cassandra Martin. This world-class thief was cold-he...
560 37 7
Sophie O'Conner runs away from Barstow not long after Roman Pearce is arrested by the team of cops that her brother Brian was working with. She ends...
16.4K 436 34
Emma-Brook O'Connor. I mean what else can I say. She's a total badass. Growing up in LA with brother O'Connor wasn't always the best. She grew up wi...
44K 688 27
Everyone in the street racing world knows Dominic Toretto. With knowing Dom, comes knowing his little sister Mia Toretto. Everyone is about to meet t...