Chubbs [Completed]

By chubblebunny

Yasmine works at a children's hospital in New York City, she's has an average life and has average friends. A... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Bonus)
CL
New Story

Chapter 4

89.4K 3.7K 4.7K
By chubblebunny

Giovanni texted me meetup details and I was now getting ready to meet with him. I had about an hour to get ready and 30 minutes to go to the cafe we're going to.

To say I wasn't nervous was a lie, I found it a little weird that I was meeting my trainer at a cafe to discuss training. I mean don't they normally do that at the beginning of the session? Who was I to question it though, I've never done this before so I don't even know how it would work.

I put on some denim ripped high waisted jeans and a brown cropped shirt. I left my hair down because I didn't have time to style it. If I tried to I was gonna be late. I walked out of my apartment and went to the parking garage to get my car and made my way to the cafe.

Upon reaching the destination I realized I was really close to my workplace. I've passed here a few times but I've never came inside. I hope they had good eats. I made my way in and immediately saw Giovanni sitting in a booth toward the back. He saw me and watched me make my way towards him. He looked so dark and brooding.

"Hi, I'm sorry if I'm late." I said taking a seat across from him.

"No you're fine, I'm just early." He says staring at me intently. "I hope you don't mind I ordered us a coffee and sandwich, it should be here soon. It's a chopped cheese sandwich."

"Thank you," I smiled shyly and looked down toward my hands. I felt a bit self conscious because his eyes never left me, not once.

"Yasmine," He says and I internally swooned at how good my name sounded coming from his mouth. His deep voice was so sexy.

"Yea?" I answered looking into his brown eyes.

Shit! His eyes are so alluring. I don't think I can do this. How am I supposed to focus during our sessions when he's training me. My focus will just be on ripping his clothes off.

"Are you okay? You zoned out a little there. Our sandwiches are here." Giovanni says till looking at me intently.

"Oh! Yea, I'm fine sorry." I said looking down. The food was indeed here but I was too busy eye fucking him to realize.

"So Yasmine, what are you looking for in the fitness sessions?"

"Well, I'm looking to work on getting into shape, losing fat and building strength, but mostly losing fat." I said.

"Mm," He hummed licking his lips and assessed me from head to toe. Even though he couldn't see my lower half since the table was hiding it. Was he checking me out? Or was this a trainer thing? "Which parts of your body do you want to target?"

"Uh, everywhere I guess, but mostly my legs, arms, and abdominal area." I replied looking down at my food.

Can he stop staring into my soul? He was leaning back ever so casually with his arms crossed which made his muscles show up more. He just sat there asking questions staring me down, I kept looking away because the eye contact was too much, I kept squirming under his gaze.

He was wearing grey joggers and a white T-shirt. I honestly wanted to ride his face.

"What's your target weight?" He asked, snapping me out of my gawking.

"Well I gained 72 pounds in the past two years and I would like to lose all of that. I'm 202 now so 130 is my target weight. Or anything between 130 to 150 would be good."

"Okay, do you have any medical conditions?" He asked.

"Other than the fact that I'm a whale? No haha," I tried to crack a joke but he didn't find it amusing, in fact his face got hard and he clenched his jaw.

"Please do not put yourself down to make me laugh, you're not a whale and that wasn't funny." He says seriously.

"I-I wasn't tr...I apologize." I said and looked away.

How embarrassing.

"What's your nutrition like?" He continued with his questions.

"My nutrition is good, I meal prep most of the times. I started eating healthier this year because I know losing weight isn't only fitness, it's a combination of both," I said and he nodded his head.

"What do you do for a living?" He asked.

"I'm a nurse at a children's hospital," I replied.

"What do you do in your free time?" He asks.

"When I'm not working, I'm probably at home reading or hanging with friends." I smiled at him.

More like friend. I only had one friend and it was Kaia.

"Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? Husband or wife perhaps?"

Okay, these are getting a bit personal. How are these questions fitness related?

"I don't and I'm straight, I'm sorry are these questions related to our sessions?" I replied.

"Just merely getting to know my trainee, that's all." He replied nonchalantly. I nodded.

He continued asking questions and went spent about an hour and a half there. Some of his questions seemed a bit odd but I didn't say anything. We were now getting ready to leave.

"I'll see you Monday Yasmine," Giovanni says as he walked me to my car.

"See you Giovanni," I said before entering my vehicle and driving off.

Yea, I'm definitely not seeing him Monday. I'm gonna run to the gym tomorrow to see if I couldn't possibly switch trainers. I'm sure he wouldn't feel any type of way.

I can't focus around him, he makes me so nervous and hot around him. I need an trainer who I'm not going to think about having sex with every time we train. He's so damn sexy, his lips were pink and pouty and all I thought about was having them latch on to my breasts.

Yea, this definitely wasn't going to work.

I made my way home and took a shower and got settled in. I need to make a mental note to look for new apartments around the area. As I'm stepping out the shower I hear my phone ringing. It was a facetime call from Kaia.

"How was meeting the hot sexy trainer" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"It was great, unfortunately I'm gonna have to look for a different trainer." I responded drying my skin and throwing on some pjs.

"What why? Did something happen?" She asked.

"No he's too goddamn sexy, all he does in stare into my soul and lick his lips. Kaia all I can think about is him taking me to bed and screwing my brains out. How do you expect me to have him as my one on one personal trainer? I'm just gonna want to ride his pink lips when he looks at me, so I'm gonna ask if they have another trainer available. And he makes me nervous he's literally so intimidating." I finished my ranting.

"I'm glad you're looking at other men. I don't think you should get a new trainer, what if he feels the same? You guys can have hot gym sex before every session as the pre-workout." She grinned into the camera.

"Yea no. I really wanna focus on getting my body right, the last thing I need is to throw off my focus because I'm having a fling with my trainer. No thanks."

"Well I think you should go for it, even if it's not mr. trainer. When was the last time you had sex? I know you and limp dick weren't having sex for a while."

It was going to be a year next month since I've had sex. I wasn't going to tell her that though she would never let me live.

"I'm fine Kaia, I have my rose." I said referring to my little rose vibrator that worked wonders. "How're things going with Macy?"

"They're good, I like her a lot. We're going on our second date next week." Her smile was so wide, it looked liked she was going to crack her face in half.

"I really like you guys together, she's so sweet. Tell her I said hi."

We continued talking about random things until we hung up. I made sure to get some good sleep because I wanted to be at the gym bright and early. I wasn't sure of Giovanni's schedule but I think he works in the evenings and I didn't want to run into him that's why I'm going early.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.2K 88
"W-we can't d-do this." I said shakily as he locks the door behind him and it immediately shut off the noises of the drunk adults laughter. "We've be...
28K 3.6K 60
Wattpad 2023 Amby's Top Pick ••• I have to admit it... I never got over Giovanni. I thought I had moved on, even married another man. But just when I...
620K 23.7K 67
"Why do you do that?" "Do what?" "Talk down on yourself. Every time you get frustrated with yourself you resort to talking bad about yourself." "Thos...
796 32 8
Revenge Hatred Excerpt "I told you to calm down didn't I?" the voice spoke as it came close, I closed my eyes and prayed to God, I was scared out of...