Can You See Me?[]BkDk[]

By Heartless_Yama

⚠️KEEP IN MIND!! THIS WAS MY FIRST STORY!! IT'S BAD, AND CRINGE!!⚠️ ⚠ I am working on remaking this book, I w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40- Epilogue

Chapter 16

6.5K 191 60
By Heartless_Yama

Bakugo's POV

My eyes fluttered open slowly too be met with a bright, white room. I moved my head too the side to see a blonde around my age with a doctor's coat. "Hello?" I asked in a small, hoarse voice.

He picked up his head and looked at me with blue eyes. "Ah, I see your awake." He said. "Is this the hospital?" I asked looking at the machines next too me. He nodded. Ah, I remember what happened. "Your friends are here. They went too get some food from the vending machines." He told me with a gentle smile.

Well that's nice! Suddenly his expression changed into one of sadness. "What's wrong?" I asked confused. "Well.....you see, there was an accident while you were out with someone that you apparently know." He said looking down.

"Who?" I asked. "How about we wait until you get up and dressed? Your good to go afterwards." He asked. I nodded. I flipped the covers off, and placed my feet on the cold marble floor. "Your friends brought you some clothes. They are in that room." He said pointing over to a room. I nodded.

"My name is Will Solace by the way!" He told me as I walked over too the door. I opened the room to see my backpack. I closed the door and unzipped my backpack. I grabbed my white hoodie with the Yin and Yang symbol and some black skinny jeans. I grabbed my Converse and a black T-shirt.

After I was changed I walked out with my backpack slung over my shoulder. I got really worried when I saw Kami crying into Shin's shoulder. Was this about the accident? "Hey, I'm ready." I said softly so I didn't scare Kami. He looked pretty shaken up. Kami looked up from Shin's shoulder with a tear stained face.

He crashed into me as I hugged him back. "So what was the news about the accident?" I asked looking at Shota and Shin. They both wore pained expressions "Please sit down." A boy with black hair said, startling me, I hadn't seen him from the shadows. I passed Kami back to Shin and sat down in one of the chairs next too the bed.

Will sighed. "There was a car accident. When Inko Midoriya dropped off the boys she left. Several minutes later there was a ruckus outside of this room in the hallway that you didn't wake up too. Inko Midoriya was in that Car crash. I'm....sorry for your loss." He said wincing. I sat there. Silence. What? She was fine just yesterday. But here they are telling me that she's dead.

How? Why? Is this karma? Have I not had enough? Why her? She was all I had left! Hot tears streamed down my face as I brought my hand too my mouth. I leaned back into my chair as I stared at the ceiling. Why me? Why couldn't it be someone else? Oh right, because I bullied my best friend and will forever be in debt.

God! I'm such an idiot! A fucking useless brat, to stuck in his own world to notice anything else! I stood up. "C-can we just go home?" I asked. Shota nodded slowly, not meeting my eyes. I gripped my strap as I followed them out of the room. I didn't even bother too try to stop my tears. Hah, guess I'm the crybaby now huh?

It was silent the whole way back too the house. What am I going too do? I now had nowhere to go. I guess I'll have to worry about that later. What a great Christmas it's been huh? I muffled a ragged sob with my sleeve. About 20 minutes later we were pulling into the driveway of Shota's house. I quickly got out of the car and walked inside.

"Oh, hey! Are you feeling better?" Hizashi asked. I looked at him and his eyes widened. Eri looked confused. I ignored them and ran upstairs. I pulled the door open then shut it behind me and locked it. I dropped my backpack and slid down the door. I crawled over to the closet and slid inside. I shut the small door behind me. I don't know why I thought the closet was a good idea. It was just dark and I felt hidden from the world.

I sat there curled up into a ball and sobbed. About an hour or so later I had run out of tears and energy. I sat there and sniffled. I deserved this. It's my fault. It's always my fault. I was never good enough. I can't do anything right. I was cut off by a knock.

"Hey, do you want too come down for dinner?" I heard Shota say from the outside of the room. I stayed silent. "I'm coming in." He told me. I heard the lock jingle then click. I listened as the door opened and he walked in. He knocked on the bathroom door, waited a moment then walked towards where I was. I could see his shadow outside of the door.

It slowly opened and I kept my head down. He stepped in and closed the door. The closet was big enough for 3 people to fit. He sat down next too me and pulled me into him. I leaned into his comfort. "I'm going too find someone too take care of you, okay?" He asked softly. I nodded. "How about I bring your food up here?" He asked.

I just nodded again, not being able too speak. He got up and left. Hopefully it would be a good person. Everything was so confusing. I lose someone, get someone else in return. I'm going in fucking circles. I shook off my thoughts.

He came back a moment later with a plate of sushi. I took the plate as he sat down again. I ate a piece slowly, not wanting to throw up. And that's how it went. He rubbed my back while I ate sushi in the closet.

"I think we need to pay your.....uhm Mitsuki, a visit. Too get your things and tell her what's happening?" Shota asked hesitantly. I didn't want too....but I guess. "Uhm okay." I said putting the empty plate next to me. He grabbed the plate and stood up. I watched as he walked out. I stood up and walked out of the closet.

I decided too take a shower, in hopes of easing a little bit of my stress. I grabbed my pajamas and walked over too the bathroom.

Afterwards I walked out, drying my puffy, spikey hair. I rubbed my hair between my hands that were covered by a white towel. I sighed as I took the towel and dropped it in the clothes hanger in the corner. Christmas break was coming too an end with only 3 days left. Shota had made a call to the old man about my stuff.

Shota was going too make a couple calls about who can take me in. I was worried that there was going to be no one or the person that took me was going to treat me badly. But I had to have faith in Aizawa.

I had too trust him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 831 69
Depressed Izuku AU. BakuDeku Story, if you don't like this ship, don't read this. He is abused by his father and neglected by his late mother. There...
121K 6.2K 30
"I'm sorry sir... He has an incurable quirk disease.... he'll be dead by the age of 16". Izuku Midoriya, the hero of everyone's hearts. having a quir...
2K 63 16
I WILL NOT BE UPDATING THIS STORY Bakugou Katsuki was never one to show weakness. At least that's what everyone else thought. As for his mother the...
97 0 16
"The permanence of death will always feel like a betrayal." - Sabaa Tahir ***** The roof top of Aldera high school was a significant place- or rather...