𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃...

By FUHHZZ

Bella Harrington, a innocent wealthy, and also one of the sweetest girls you will ever meet. Keith Taylor, m... More

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ⇦
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 28

3.6K 112 16
By FUHHZZ

I fluttered my eyes open seeing Keith laying next to me making me smile widely. He had one of his arms over his face, and the other one under my neck since I was laying on his chest.

I slowly got up from his chest, and went to brush my teeth, and wash my face. I put a little bit of lip balm onto my lips, and walked back out seeing him still asleep.

I joined him back in bed wondering how I should wake him up. I slowly got in idea but hesitated on if I should do it or not.

I lifted the cover revealing his V- line, along with his bare chest, and boxers making me sigh mentally dropping it. I rubbed my face still trying to decided on if I should do it.

It wouldn't hurt to try.

But I've never sucked one before.

He never talked to me about wanting me to do it or wanting it. He never pressured or asked me for anything.

But I really wanted to do it.

What If I'm bad at it, and he doesn't like it.

I will feel so embarrassed.

God Bella. Just do it.

I took in a deep breath, slowly swung my leg over him. I climbed on top of him seeing that he was still asleep making me sigh.

I bent down giving his lips a quick kiss, and went down to his neck sucking onto it softly. His hand flickered a little as I smiled, and continued to kiss down onto his chest, and onto his stomach.

His eyes started moving and slowly opening and closing feeling him instantly grab onto my hips gently.

I got to his boxers making my heart beat fast. You can do this Bella. I hesitated at first but went to the top of his underwear, and felt it touch my finger tip,

Oh my.

I laid flat onto my stomach, and took it off slowly from the top. It was even big on soft. I saw videos of girls doing it for practice but I still didn't get it.

And what if the cum is too much and I can't swallow it? Or can't swallow at all.

Or what if I don't make him come at all.

I sighed mentally, and cleared my thoughts seeing it fling right in front of my eyes. I took in a deep breath, and ran my tongue against it slowly feeling it flinch into my hand.

I continued to run my tongue all over it, and closed my eyes taking the full thing in my mouth. "Shit." I heard him hiss with a slight moan.

I slid my tongue, and my entire mouth back, and forth onto it seeing my spit all over it already. "Fuck." He breathed out with his hand moving from his face a little.

I closed my eyes back as I started to get the hang of it. I took my mouth off, and slid my tongue under it again while rubbing the tip with my thumb.

I felt him grab a full hand of my hair as I put my full mouth back onto it sucking onto the tip. "Bella, shit." He moaned holding his head back.

I didn't take all of him so I closed my eyes again, and tried to do it. I slid my mouth down more onto him as I felt him hit the back of my throat but that wasn't even all of him.

I realized that I couldn't really take all of him into my mouth as I felt tears form my eyes. But I was also completely wet just from doing this so I didn't stop. I slid my mouth back up to the tip, and swirled my tongue around it.

I sucked onto his tip while my hand squeezed the rest of him lightly. "Fuck." He moaned softly as I felt it twitch into my mouth.

I felt warm liquid shoot up my throat making me almost jump a little but knowing that he came. I swallowed, a little surprised from the taste since it didn't taste bad at all. I lifted back up making it flop onto his stomach.

He chuckled giving me a kiss onto the lips. "That was your first time wasn't it?"

"Yea...was it bad?"

"No, did you enjoy doing it?" He asked.

"Surprisingly I did." I shrugged making him laugh. He grabbed my waist, and flipped us over giving my lips a soft kiss. He moved my underwear to the side, and rubbed onto my clit softly when I felt his tip on my lips.

I was so caught off guard, he slid inside of me making me moan loudly but he quickly covered my mouth. "Gone wake up the whole house." He chuckled.

He continued to cover my mouth, and dropped his head into my neck sucking on my soft spot. I wrapped my arms around him with my eyes rolling back to my head feeling my body tingle. I came with my legs shivering.

His body crashing into mines from under the covers was the only thing I needed to make me feel amazing.

I put my hand onto his lower stomach from under us with my other one on his shoulder. "Keith." I moaned from under him while my back arched from the bed.

"You take me so good baby." He whispered into my ear making my eyes roll more with my head back. My legs were in the air beside him with him destroying my hole each at a time.

"Yes, please." I moaned with it muffing still. I was so into the moment, I didn't even know what I was seeing. It looked like stars. He was fully inside of me, not missing an inch.

He went harder as the headboard banged a little against the wall. I really didn't want my parents to hear us but the feeling was so good I didn't even think about it. He removed his hand from my mouth, and wrapped it around my neck.

His thrust were so steady. It moved in a rhythm like he was going at a beat. His hips were moving in rotations stroking in me deeply.

I clenched around him hardly making him moan into my ear. "Bella baby, don't do that." He grunted.

" I can't." I whimpered as my walls continue to clench around him while I came so hard feeling both liquid and cum.

"Don't- Oh fuck." He hissed lowly when I felt warm liquid shoot inside of me. I dropped my head onto the bed while he collapsed onto me. I wrapped my arms around his neck giving him a light kiss onto the cheek.

He chuckled, and lifted up slowly looking down. He slid himself out of me softly making me hiss a little. I saw all of his cum starting to leak out of me along with some onto his tip.

"Shit." He sighed with a chuckle.

"What time is it?" I asked while he grabbed a towel cleaning me off.

"About 10am." He responded.

"The store should be open, we can get the pill."

"You don't want my babies?" He joked.

"Stop joking, and go put your clothes on. I have to swallow this pill before it's too late." I sighed.

"My sperm will not attack your egg that fast." He laughed.

"But I don't want that many people to see me getting a Plan B pill at 10am Keith." I responded.

He held his hands in defense, and handed me my bra. "Also have to hurry before my parents wake up."

"Just tell them that we went for some food."
He said while I felt a hard smack on my butt making me look at him.

"Maybe, either way we have to hurry." I sighed getting up from the bed as he came by me.

"I thought you loved me Bella. But you don't even want my babies." He joked again making me laugh while pushing him away

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18 0 7
These group of friends are having the times of their lives! Going to clubs, getting drunk, intercoruse.. until they decided to try parent hood! Let's...
2.4K 81 52
At 15 years old she lost her mom to cancer. Now she has to live with her cousin in California. Everyday she has to be with 9 guys and counting. They...
1.5K 111 66
At the age of 10, Belladonna and her closest friends Keshawn and Renee managed to escape their orphanage. They wandered in the streets for eight days...
1M 34.7K 36
Ashton is okay right now. He's always like this after a bad bout. He starts off saying that the world is his oyster and he loves everyone, but when t...