Revelation Of The Chosen (Boo...

Oleh RJS416

Magic is not real! Ancient History is just a part of someone's fabrication put into books. Shark and Troy do... Lebih Banyak

Thank You to Supporters of the RW
Prologue
Chapter 0: A Distant Past
Chapter 1: The Skeptics of Magic
Chapter 2: The Dark One's Journey Begins
Chapter 3: Ancient History
Chapter 4: The Rothom Archives
Chapter 5: To The Museum
Chapter 6: Intruder in the Halls
Chapter 7: The Egyptian Exhibit
Chapter 8: The Clash
Chapter 9: Mesmerizing Words of Terror
Chapter 10: The Final Guards
Chapter 11: Mummies Alive
Chapter 12: Stolen Scrolls
Chapter 13: Pierce Through to Another Time
Chapter 14: The Mysterious Stranger
Chapter 15: A Thousand Questions
Chapter 16: The Thief and The Thunderer
Chapter 17: Hungry Inhabitants
Chapter 18: An Unexpected Ally?
Chapter 19: Fight Thunder with Fire
Chapter 20: Secret Revealed
Chapter 21: The New World Observed
Chapter 22: A Warning from the Trees
Chapter 23: Competition and Bullies
Chapter 24: Giant Dangerous Arachnids
Chapter 25: Rise like the Winds and Devour like the Water
Chapter 26: To Trust or Not to Trust
Chapter 27: The Hidden Underground Den
Chapter 28: The Forest of Intensions
Chapter 29: The Mermaid's Scream
Chapter 30: The Nylus Rainbow Scale
Chapter 31: Perils of the Island
Chapter 32: The Questioning Begins
Chapter 33: The Hyods
Chapter 34: The Ruincrucians
Chapter 35: Panthora and General Chrome
Chapter 36: Battling Vegetables
Chapter 37: The Cries of the People
Chapter 38: Land of the Mist
Chapter 39: The Return of the Hyod of Wind
Chapter 40: The Hyod Council
Chapter 41: The Balance Between Light and Dark Tipped
Chapter 42: The Messiah of Darkness
Chapter 43: A Dangerous Encounter
Chapter 44: Grave News
Chapter 45: Vulnerable
Chapter 46: Confrontations and Conflicts
Chapter 47: Revelation Of The Chosen
Chapter 48: Doublegangers
Chapter 49: The Radiant Warrior
Chapter 50: New School, New Curriculum
Chapter 51: Training Day
Chapter 52: War of Words
Chapter 53: Lord Rothom
Chapter 54: The Second Great War
Chapter 55: A Traitor
Chapter 56: Provoked and Unapologetic
Chapter 58: Heartfelt Goodbyes
Chapter 59: A Trap Set
Chapter 60: Falling Warrior
Epilogue

Chapter 57: Secret Training

182 23 81
Oleh RJS416

We are almost to the end of the story. Happy Reading!!!

Arion and Flain reached the outside of the House, and into the dark night which was dressed with stars and the giant silver moon which looked so close it was as if one could reach out with their hand and pick it like a pomapple from a tree.

"Where are you taking me?" asked a confused yet cautious Arion.

Flain replied while looking at the small rainforest bordering the House of Wind, "Why do you think that bastard Hyflame is so strong?"

"I have heard at nights; he goes to another for training. So, one night I saw him and I decided to follow him and it was so. I was amazed at what this warrior was teaching him."

Maybe it made sense as to why Hyflame was always vanishing and why every time he reappeared, he had learned some new feat.

Another, perhaps a greater teacher than the Hyods was helping him excel unlike Lord Valliantious, Lord Valliantious who could perform miracles with a touch but deemed it unnecessary to teach him.

Arion swiftly moved to Flain and said, "You'd better not be lying to me."

"This is not a lie," reassured Flain. "I saw them with my own two eyes. This warrior's methods were exceptional. Hyflame does not go there anymore, for some reason so I decided to ask the teacher to train me and he granted my request."

"And you think he will be willing to teach me?" asked a curious Arion.

Flain replied looking up at him, "I am sure if we ask nicely, he will do it."

Arion scowled at Flain and said, "I've seen you use niceness and most of the time it doesn't get you anywhere."

Flain did not reply to Arion's comment, instead he made his way through the stone archway which led into the thick and luscious rainforest.

Arion followed when he heard Flain utter unfamiliar words into the air while he raised his hands half way.

"Are you speaking in tongues? What're you saying? What're you doing?" hollered Arion.

"It's the only way to enter," replied Flain. "These other languages, the old languages of Axial, precisely Um-Thezn are what Hyflame use to project."

Arion could feel a shroud of something unusual ensnaring him like the silkiness of a scarf, but he could not put his hands on what it was.

They soon arrived at a bushy area and Flain made his way into the green flaming rose bush and came upon a limestone well, filled with exquisite blue water.

Arion followed and looked down the well which looked deep and never endin.

"I've never seen this here before and I've trained in this forest for half of my life," said Arion, wondering of all the little hidden areas and mysteries that the Hall had not disclosed to him.

It was a puzzle which he assumed he had solved but now there seemed to be another or perhaps more underneath or where he could not see.

He looked all around. It was like Chi-taki's hidden garden, a garden no one but a few were allowed access too.

Flain looked at him and replied, "I know. I've used this forest as my passage way to Lord Hallious's training grounds and I too have never seen this, until that night I followed Hyflame."

Flain was in front of the well and pulled the two stones on each side together and using a flow of mercury from his palm, he poured it onto the stone.

Arion looked carefully at Flain's actions. He had his reserves about Flain who claim to have trained with the best but yet did not exude such even when pushed to the brink.

He would have snapped like the jaws of the Cobalt Alligator at anyone whom dared to push him around like Hyflame did to Flain.

"Stand back," instructed Flain.

The two stepped backwards but Arion was ready to strike as if he expected it to be some type of trap set up for him, and him alone. After all he was a chosen warrior unlike the miniscule Flain.

The water in the well rose like a tide and the front of the well opened up and the rocks folded themselves away to reveal a long dark stone stairwell, descending deeper and deeper into darkness.

"Follow me, and let your mind be free of worries."

Flain headed down the well's stone stairs with ease and vanished into the dimness, like a shadow from the sun.

Arion with vigilance followed, watching the water hover above him, still uneasy about the situation.

The thought of him walking into a trap was the only thing on his mind. But there was some overwhelming force which required him to continue on.

It was his heart, but his brain said otherwise. He had to meet this teacher. This teacher could be the one who would enable him to unlock all the power he had deep within.

Halfway down the stairs, Arion witnessed the well beginning to close, the bricks unfolding and the water plunging down towards him like a rapid river, smacking against the walls like angry warriors ready to commit murder.

He ran down the rest of the way and came upon Flain who he saw was standing bravely in the dark granite tunnel, awaiting his arrival. The water he expected to descend and plunge the tunnel with its presence did not arrive.

"Come on, before he leaves," said Flain.

Arion glared around at his surroundings. The arch channel was brightened with blue flame torches and a damp concrete floor.

As they went deeper into the tunnel, Arion could sense something, something heading straight towards him with speed, faster than Chi-taki.

He looked towards Flain who was only a few feet away from him and could see Flain was unaware of the presence he felt.

All of a sudden, he heard a hoarse voice, whisper some words he did not understand and then he began to shiver. A chill ran down his spine and his chest began to heave up and down. He had never felt this feeling before.

He looked to Flain, only to see him unaffected. He did his best to call out and reach Flain but his jaw now felt like it weighed a hundred pounds and was too heavy to pull up to form words.

The Warrior of Metal finally curved around and saw Arion, clutching to the wall while his feet struggled to hold up his weight.

"I know what you are feeling. I went through this my first time. It is a test of your endurance."

"You must muster all your strength and finish the walk, to prove yourself to him, that you are a warrior worthy of his teachings," instructed Flain who looked like he was struggling to not intervene and help Arion.

Arion attempted his best. He stood straight up for a while but fell to the wall, clutching it as hard as he could to stay afoot.

He was a like a youngling, sick and holding out his hands to his parents to comfort him in order to finish the daunting walk.

Flain seemed like he wanted to help but he would not accept it.

Feeling extremely weak, he braced up against the wall and wondered how Flain was able to withstand such torture? He was not like a strong chosen warrior.

Arion wanted to ask, however, his lips shivered and he could not pronounce his words. He attempted to stand four more times and finally was able to manoeuvre his way through the tunnel but with difficulty.

"What is this place? Where are we?" questioned Arion, his hands to his knees and catching his breath as if all the air was sucked out of his lungs a minute ago.

It was an atrium filled with green and brown leaves on the ground, and bushes and tall and miniature trees all around. It looked like a forest was in the chamber.

"Where is this master of yours?" asked a livid Arion.

"You're about to witness his greatness. Be patient," answered Flain.

Soon thick thorny vines sprouted up and out of the ground while swirling around each other to finally reveal the Master whom Flain was bragging about.

"You, you!" exclaimed a perplexed Arion.

He looked up to see the green jade eyes of the Master, the green jade eyes which was always present at the Hall.

He could not believe it was he who was the Master, Flain bragged about, the one who tried to convince him and his friends to stop and think about what they were really getting themselves into. He who seemed to want to stop them from their quest out of fear for their lives.

Still a little weak from his journey into the tunnel, Arion bellowed, "It is you my Lord, but is it really you or are my eyes deceiving me?"

The Master smiled and replied, "Yes young Arion. It is I Lord Blackthorn. Your eyes are not deceiving you."

Flain stood up and said to him, "I told you I was bringing a worthy one to you, my Lord."

"Why are you teaching here and not at your House like the other Hyods?" asked a puzzled Arion, wondering why all the secrecy.

Blackthorn replied while walking around the two, "My brother Valliantious and I can spot strong warriors from a distant and you my dear Arion are one of them."

"However, my brother does not find it prudent to teach young warriors all they are capable of, nooo."

"He feels they should learn it on their own, but I on the other hand feel all warriors should be told and taught about all their abilities."

"I believe so two," replied Arion in agreement, recalling how Lord Valliantious turned down his proposal to teach him all he needed to know on countless occasions.

He was furious at Lord Valliantious, but now he had found another who was willing to do such and he would not give up on the opportunity which only came once in a lifetime.

Blackthorn looked down at Arion and said, "If I teach you how to unlock your abilities, you must promise me that our training will remain hidden from the rest of the Hyods and that especially applies to your friends."

Arion hesitated for a second. He did not want to keep anything from Lord Valliantious, who was like a grandfather to him, but his grandfather was okay with keeping secrets from him. He would return the favour; after all it was not a secret which could hurt anyone.

It was not a secret if it was not asked about. It was his own personal business.

Arion mulled it over and hesitantly agreed but wondered why the Lord of Woods did not want him to say anything and then the answer came to him. Lord Valliantious would put an end to his extramural activity.

"It is time, take your battle positions," instructed Blackthorn.

Flain moved over to the opposing side of Arion and glared at him while Arion prepared to show his true strength to Lord Blackthorn, to prove to him he was indeed worthy of being a chosen one and a warrior fit for the Othyrus Castle.

A training ground of red and beige revealed it self form under their feet, displacing the grass, leaves and earth.

Blackthorn standing in between the path of the two warriors, turned his attention towards Arion and said, "I want you to use your full force against Flain."

"What?" said a concerned Arion. "That could be disastrous."

In his heart he was absolutely stronger than Flain. He did not want to hurt him. Flain was one of his friends even though he did not show it too often.

"Don't worry about me. I can handle it. Do your best," said Flain with a nod.

The Metal Warrior did not seem worried. It made him a little uneasy about what might occur. Arion reluctantly agreed and sent a hurling beam of lightning at Flain.

Flain placed his left hand out straight and twirled his wrist, releasing a river of mercury, which surrounded the beam and sent it hurdling back at Arion.

Before Arion could react in a split second, the assault was returned back at him. It collided with him while he did his best to defend himself against the speeding collision. He was unable to defend himself and was sent impeding backwards into a nearby tree.

"That can't be? You? Your power, how?" said a mystified Arion, pulling himself out of the tree.

This should not have been possible. It was like a Silvertooth doing the impossible, flying with no wings.

Arion brushed off all the fallen leaves and was thankful for his armour. Why did Flain never show this side of him in a battle before?

He would have been able to demonstrate why he was chosen as a House Elder. Lord Blackthorn must have had him vow to keep it a secret.

"Arion, quick recovery. Good," said Blackthorn. "Now I want you to attack again and do not hesitate this time. The enemy will use such against you."

The thunderbolt twirled and twisted like a wheel while it gallantly made its way to Flain's heart, except the young warrior heaved himself into the air and released a metal chain from his wrist.

Soon the gleaming chain encircled the bolt and Arion could see Flain now had indirect control of his bolt.

"Let's see what this thing can really do," said and excited Flain.

Arion would not allow Flain to use his own weapon against him. He dispatched the other bolt.

The second bolt whirled its way towards Flain; however, Flain swiftly released the other bolt and the two collided in midair, forming a small explosion of yellow sparks.

"Nice counter Arion," said Flain with a smile.

Arion was even more stunned at Flain's talents. It was truly remarkable what a one-on-one training with a Hyod could do for a warrior.

Was Lord Valliantious teaching Shark and Troy what he promised not to do for him? No, he had to stay positive and teach himself with the help from Lord Blackthorn and forget about Lord Valliantious' constant denials.

"Seize your actions," said Blackthorn.

Standing before Arion, Blackthorn said, his hand on Arion's shoulder, "I can teach you to excel just like Flain but you must be discrete when using it or else you will not be permitted to enter again, like Hyflame."

"Flain was right," said Arion to Blackthorn. "Hyflame came to you and then he used his strength outside of training so you banished him."

"Yes, but there is something about that boy. It is something I do not trust, but I cannot put my finger on it," whispered Blackthorn, unaware Arion had overheard him.

"Remember what I said; promise me you will keep it all undisclosed," said Blackthorn with a stern tone.

Arion again hesitated, thinking back to Lord Valliantious. He felt somewhat guilty like he was cheating or lying to Lord Valliantious, even if he was not asked directly about what he was learning or where he was learning it from.

However he agreed with a nod and the clasping of his hands and of course the sacred vow, an electric tiger holding his promise forever. 

Thank you everyone for reading, voting and commenting.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4.3K 519 20
What are wings for if not for flying with dragons in the realm where islands float in the sky? The life of order and monotony is not enough for a win...
158 30 14
As a young girl I was sent away to an agency so they could protect me because of the dangers within my powers. My powers were so resourceful and magi...
5.8K 1.1K 61
What happens when you're destined to save the world from utter destruction, but the people trying to manipulate you into fulfilling your destiny are...
1.4K 1.1K 20
Once upon a time, there's a lady whose dream is to be able to freely explore the vast ocean and the outside world, and a royal sorcerer who is determ...