Dirty Deeds || Kim Hongjoong...

By CodeM21

"I snap the man's neck before he has a chance to make a sound" Min Y/N has been out of her house for two year... More

Introductions
Prologue
Not What You Think
Watch Your Back
My Life, My Way
Familia
Number 1
Twists and Turns
Lessons Learned
Tidy
All is Red
Poisonous Smiles
Golden Ticket
Who's the real Dummy?
Shopping Spree
'Bluddy'
Yelling & Punching
Forget-Me-Nots
Higher Beings
Happy Clap
Gaja!
Wineglasses
City Scenes
Mark Up
The colour purple
Willingly
Red like Rain
Crime Scene
Ring Ding Dong
Fleshy Feast
Squishyness
Doorways
Seonghwa's Story - Heartstrings
Yunho's Story - The Artist
Home
No Blood in Art
Two make a pear
Mingi's Story - Fired Up
Taking Me There
Ceramic
Cloudless Sky
5:53
This Eve
Living Large
Playing with paint
Gin
Yeosang's Story - Type A
Twigs
Poke(her) Face
By blood she is one
Glass isn't that sharp
Losing Game
NOT A CHAPTER
San's Story - Bubblegum
Silence is Bliss
Time to get your ass up, b*tch
What's up, Doc?
Wooyoung's Story - Twisty Turny
Jongho's Story - 0000110100001010010111010
Vasec-time
peachy clean
Tabby
Ashes
Green Lights
Bonus Chapter: Wedding Planner
Bonus Chapter: Red Lights
Bonus Chapter: Wedding Dress Shopping
Bonus Chapter: House Hunting
Bonus Chapter: The Red Wedding - The End - Part 1
Bonus Chapter - The Red Wedding - The End - Part 2

Evermore

628 28 3
By CodeM21

My sweat and own blood mix with the blood of others on this knife I grip firmly in my hands. The halls I walk in are silent except for my thunderous steps that click against the tiled floor.

I twist and turn the best I can through memory, hoping I'll find the correct room.

With the hope that I have, voices become more apparent and clearer. Yelling and swearing helps me to find where I need to go. Who I need to save.

Two men... smaller than those who carried me around before are standing tall with their backs straight against the wall. One is twisting a golden ring around his finger and the other's feet are tapping in a solid rhythm on the floor. To top is all off... they're both so young. They can't be much older than me, if at all.

Fine... I won't kill you both. Just disable you for the time being. Nothing too serious, just some leg slicing.

I keep my steps silent and calm even though every fiber is pulling me towards the ground to just fall and lay there. The knife twirls with a new familiarity in my hand and my other hand instinctively reaches for the comfort of leather only to remember I've been stripped of my weapons. 

The man with the ring blinks a few times, looks my way, and opens his mouth to bellow out to the others.

I, on the other hand, put one finger to my mouth in an attempt to shush him while I slice both his legs.

The other man, fiddles around his belt loaded with artillery and fumbles as I knock him down.

"Stay down... stay quiet." I whisper out to them.

The door in front of me was ajar this whole time, but not enough to be able to see anything going on inside or out. And definitely too loud in there to hear what I was just doing.

With one more achingly dramatic kick, the thick door flies open and bangs on the wall behind it.

My father's eyes waste no time landing on me, and Hongjoong's broken ones find me just as quick.

"How...-" My father starts to speak, wondering how I got here.

No time to answer him. Through my peripheral vision, I launch the knife into my former big guard's chest. His body collapses into a heap on the floor that was already covered in blood.

"You little bitch..." my father seethes.

Hongjoong quickly hobbles over to my side. His hand clutches at a wound in his torso. I don't need to look that hard to know it's bad and to know that I'm going to make this man before me suffer.

The gaze in my eyes changes, and he must see that because his eyes dart around the room, looking for something, anything to possibly hurt me with.

He deems the metal chair suitable. Jesus, very possibly the worst thing here.

He raises it above his head in an effort to throw it into mine, but that leaves all those vital organs open for the attacking.

With the side of my hand, I chop his throat, so he staggers while the wind is knocked out of him. And to add to it, I kick him hard in the stomach. He tumbles back, lands on his ass and the chair flies out of his hands, screeching across the floor.

With his breath still gone, he tries to crawl back away from me, but his back hits the wall.

The elastic band that held my hair together gets yanked out, taking chunks of matted hair with it. But it's all I need. I wrap that bad boy around my father's wrists tightly enough that he can't break out of it.

His lips start to tremble along with the rest of him... he knows what's coming and it's not gonna be pretty.

A small lighter twists around my fingers. I open the top and flip back the switch. A little yellow and orange flame pops up, but that little bit is all I need. I smirk at my father and grab at his hands.

His fingers curl into a fist, to avoid what I'm going to do next. Forcefully, I bend his thumb outwards and pinch it in between the lid and base of the lighter. I bend his finger until it almost reaches it's literal breaking point. Then I flip the lighter and set the tip of his thumb aflame.

He screams out at the pain. I let the flame fester and eat the flesh. And when his screams can't possibly get any worse, I break his thumb. His screeches go at least two octaves higher and that only makes my smirk widen.

"Each finger is for someone you hurt beyond repair, just like your fingers will be." I sing out to him.

"P-please... Y/N... stop this...." He pleads.

"Mmm... no. Don't wanna. It's much more fun to see you writhe in pain and know that I'm making you suffer for a change."

I move onto the next finger. And the next. The next one after that. Soon enough... one hand is half melted and each stubby finger is bent at the most horrific angles. If I had any sanity or gag reflex left in me, I'd be tossing up my cookies right now.

My father's eyes are red and bulged out from all the crying and pain I've put him through. But we all know that this pain is temporary and will never be enough to make right all the wrongs he's done. 

My nails dig into his skin with force when I grab his other hand. His head shakes violently and he murmurs out his pleas. "I hope you're praying for a nice spot beside Satan... 'cause that's where you're headed."

"If I'm headed there....t-then so are y-you."

"Oh, I know. But the difference between us is, you'll be on your knees in front of the throne and I'll be the one sitting there." I bare my teeth slightly at him and get to work mutilating his hand.

His screams continue to ring out, but my ears just block them out. Nothing is going on around me but this. Only me and my father are present in this little world around me. I don't know if Hongjoong is still there... or if he's off doing something else. I don't even know if he's still conscious. If I could drag myself out of this trance of doing right by something, then I'd turn around and look.

All I am in this moment is a monster. One full of regrets and sins. A villain. But at least I'm putting this title to use by taking out the trash. Ridding the world of this corrupt disease before me. Making his suffering drag out for as long as I can.

Somewhere, the little girl I used to be who was full of life and innocence tells me this is wrong, that I've already killed too many people, killed my own flesh and blood and that's too far over the line. But that little girl died so long ago when the hands I'm mangling in my own took her away.

Without warning, a single tear slips down my cheek and lands on the already sizzling skin of my father's hands. I guess that's the ultimate form of karma.

His other hand becomes just as much of a mess as the former. Another part of me wishes that his suffering would bring me some form of joy, but it just feels hollow. The hollowness that someone feels in their heart when the love of a parent isn't there. When they weren't actually parents but just birthgivers.

"Y/N.... please stop this.... you've done enough damage." My fathers coarse voice rings out.

"I'll never do enough," I spit back at him. "But I will stop."

His face lights up. "Thank you, thank you so much. I never meant to hurt you the way I did when you were growing up-"I shut him up by slitting his wrists in the most painful way possible.

And I leave him there to bleed out to death.

~~~

"In all my time... I've never done something like that..."Hongjoong confesses to me when I step out of the room.

Hongjoong scrambled out of the room and into the hallway, slumped against the wall. His wounds are still bleeding, but not as severely as before.

"You gave me one hell of a scare," I say quietly and check Joong's forehead for any fever.

"I can say the same about you."

"Keep that up and you can crawl your way out of here."

"About that... I managed to make a phone call and some special people are on their way here."

"Fun."

"Y/N, are you okay?"

"Yes."

"I didn't mean physically."

"Then no."

"You gave them what they deserved, but the burden of that shouldn't have fallen to you. I should've been stronger, I should have stopped them-"

I press my finger on his lips to silence him. "Don't. They hurt you just like they hurt me and so many- too many others. It should have been me. I'm glad it was."

"But at what cost?" He mumbles out. "You're already suffering enough. Waking up from terrors in your sleep, shaking, I don't want to see you hurt any more."

"As long as you're with me... now bear with me this will sound very cheesy... I can't get hurt."

"I love you, Y/N, cheese and all."

"It's Kim Y/N now by the way." I beam with joy.

"Oh is it? Well, we didn't have a proper ceremony, we'll have to change that when he get back."

His smile appears and all those worries and screaming voices in my head go away for a brief moment. All I need right now is him. Forever.

A/N yeah yeah this took too long to upload. Oopsie.

This one was really deep and i don't know if I was projecting or what but oops?

Thank you for keeping up with this story (even if it's slowly coming to and end)!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 12.7K 54
Y/n was just an ordinary teenage girl, with loving parents and no worries but her life took a turn and she lost everything she treasured. Ateez, one...
18.6K 816 26
[COMPLETED] ✅️ Seonghwa loathed the annoying prick. Aka, Kim Hongjoong. He was smug and cocky and was way too in control. He hated everything about h...
32.1K 1.4K 42
[Slow updates!] Started: 04/06/23 Completed: - " " Prove your words " San whispered, his tongue poking the inside of his cheek as his mouth met...
257K 12.5K 46
His Friends, his classmates, everyone else hates her and misjudge her He slowly started believing them and took his distance from her Only if he knew...