Fierce: A Forever Series Book

By silver-shadowss

Book ONE in the Forever Series Raphael doesn't think that him and his brothers will ever be accepted by human... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 7

1.1K 41 8
By silver-shadowss

"Thanks again, Donnie for setting this up," Jasmine yawned and took another sip of coffee. Donnie gave her an amused smile as he watched her pick up a red pen and draw something small on her left wrist.

"I'm just going to take a wild guess and say you didn't sleep last night?"

"I mean, how well would you sleep if you found out that your apartment has been broken into, the person who did it is out to get you, and they left no trace of their actions," she counted off on her fingers. "School was not fun today." Donnie chuckled and finished cleaning up his supplies.

"Well hopefully you get more sleep tonight. So, I've set it up so I'm monitoring every part of your apartment except your bathroom and your bedroom, for obvious reasons. The feed only goes live when it senses someone other than you enter the apartment. If someone enters that it doesn't recognize, it alerts me immediately," he explained and she nodded.

"What about my aunt?"

"Your aunt?" He asked.

"Yeah. She comes over once a week to check up on me." Jasmine shrugged.

"Well then I can adjust it from my lab that she's a friendly. I also have hacked into the street came and building cams around here and in the building, so if anyone comes around, we'll know about it." He said and gave her a smile before putting his duffel bag of equipment over his shoulder.

"That sounds good. At least now I know I'm more protected," she sighed and Donnie smiled sympathetically.

"I'll see you later Jasmine," he waved as he left through the window, leaving Jasmine with her thoughts.

<<{}>>

"So everything is fine?" Raph asked Donnie as soon as he came back. Donnie rolled his eyes.

"Yes Raphael. Your girlfriend is fine," he smirked and Raph let out a low growl at him.

"Shut up." Then he lifted up his hand and showed it to Donnie. "Besides, look what showed up."

"What do yo-..." he frowned and pushed his glasses up, snatching Raphs left hand and bringing it to his eyes. "How long ago did this show up?" He looked at the red smiley face on his wrist.

"I don't know. 20 minutes ago?" Raph replied. Donnie pursed his lips, remembering that Jasmine had drawn something on her wrist not too long ago. But he shrugged and put it off as coincidence, mentally telling himself to keep an eye on that, and maybe ask Jasmine what she had drawn on her wrist earlier.

"Well. I guess your soulmate is someone who draws on themselves when they're bored," Donnie suggested and Raph just scowled. As Donnie walked to his lab to check the results of the fingerprint scan; he wondered about the drawings on Raph. Maybe Mikey was right and Jasmine was Raphs soulmate after all. He rubbed his eyes as he sat down at his desk, the multitude of questions that needed answers swirling around in his head.

Meanwhile, Raph was storming off to train some more. He has tried hard to keep his mind off Jasmine, even stayed home while Donnie went to her apartment to set up the security feed. But his mind just kept going back to her, no matter what he did. When he trained, her eyes would pierce his brain. When he would read, he could feel her touch burn into his skin where he had caught her. When he would sleep, he saw her face, smiling as the breeze blew her hair back and the city lights danced in her eyes.

He growled and hit the punching bag as he walked by it, earning the attention of Master Splinter, who was meditating in the dojo.

"Raphael, my son." Raph turned to see Splinter calling him over. He internally sighed but went over to where his rat father was sitting and sat down across from him.

"Sensei." He greeted gruffly. Splinter raised a fuzzy eyebrow and tipped his head.

"You are distracted, my son. I can feel it. What is concerning you?" Raph knew he wasn't getting out of this one easily. Splinter knew of Jasmine, of course. But he didn't know everything.

"Nothing, sensei. Just a bit distracted is all," Raph replied. Splinter stroked his thin beard and chuckled.

"You are my son Raphael. I raised you. I know when you are lying." Raph bit his lip. "Of course he knows."

"It's Jasmine, sensei."

"What about her? I hear she is a very nice girl."

"I'm just worried about her, that's all." He said quickly. Splinter hummed in thought.

"I have heard much about her. But not from you," he tipped his head and stared at his son. "You were the first one to meet her, yes?"

"Yes sensei."

"Then what do you think about her?"

"What do I think about her?" He thought to himself. "She's-... nice," he practically spat out. Splinter chuckled.

"I know that. But what do you really think about her, Raphael?" Splinter dug deeper. Raph hesitated before replying.

"I don't know," he huffed. "I-... I like her," he admitted. "But not like that," he corrected quickly. "She's just-... different. Different from any other humans we've met before."

"Well my son. You seem to have taken quite the liking to Ms. Jasmine." He stroked his beard again and sighed. "I hear she is in danger."

"Yes sensei. We don't know why though."

"Well. I think it's just about time I meet this young girl." He said. Raphs eyes widened.

"You want us to bring her here? To the lair?"

"Indeed. If she knows about you and your brothers, I would like to meet her as well. If she is in as much danger as you fear, we need to help keep her safe." He glanced up at Raph who was still slightly in shock. "Go get her, bring her back here."

"N-now?"

"Yes." He gave a small yet amused smile. "Do not be so nervous, my son. I would just like to meet her."

"Y-yes. Yea sensei," he stuttered out and splinter gave his son a smile before Raph stood and left his rat father alone.

<<{}>>

The very last thing Jasmine was expecting that night was a surprise visit from Raphael. He gently tapped on her window just after the sun went down, but didn't get any answer. Raph frowned and tried to slide the window open, the window sliding easily when he pulled it up. He quietly entered and walked down the hallway, hearing quiet noise somewhere down the hall.

A door suddenly flung open in front of him and he reached for his sais, unsure of who it was.

"Met you once under a Pisces-... EEEEEE!!!" she squealed when she almost ran right into Raph. She backed up and put a hand over her racing heart.

"RAPHAEL!" She whisper yelled. He fought back a smile and crossed his arms.

"Why wasn't your window locked?" He asked and she looked between him and the room she just left.

"I just-... I just went to the bathroom," she said. She pushed past him and went to the kitchen, Raph followed her into the living room.

"Can I get you anything? Water? Food?" Offered Jasmine and he smiled.

"Some water would be okay, thank you."

"Take a seat, Brooklyn," she said, using the nickname she gave him the night they met. He sat down on the edge of the couch as Jasmine returned with two glasses.

"Thank you," he said as she handed him one of the glasses.

"So, to what do I owe the visit?" She curled her legs up under her and leaned against the arm of the couch beside Raph. He sighed.

"I actually came to talk to you about something." Jasmine felt her heart rate pick up just a hair.

"What's up? Did Donnie's tests come back yet?"

"No, no not yet. Or at least he hasn't said anything. But that's not why I wanted to talk to you," he said. She raised an eyebrow. "I was talking to Master Splinter-..."

"Master who now?"

"Master Splinter. Ya know. My sensei?" At her blank look he chuckled. "My dad?"

"Wai-... your dad?"

"Yes. My dad. But thats not the point," he put his glass down. "I was talking to him today, and-... well-..." he sighed. "He wants me to bring you to our home so you can meet him." She blinked.

"Your dad wants to meet me?"

"Yes. He does."

"Like-... now?"

"Yeah."

"Like-... now now?" She asked and Raph sighed.

"Yes now now." He said and stood up, Jasmine watching the hulking turtle.

"But I don't even have on a nice outfit, and my hair is a mess," she panicked. Raph gave shy smile.

"You look perfect, Jasmine," he said and she blushed. "So, you coming?" He held out his hand and she stared at it. She put down her cup and sighed.

"Let's do this, I guess."
___________________________

Now we're getting somewhere. I wonder who's after Jasmine... I guess we'll see.

I also just noticed that Jasmine doesn't even have a last name.... Imma have to do that in the next chapter.... Ah well.

Hope you enjoyed!!

XX Shadow

(Unedited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 371 29
"Sweet creature, sweet creature Wherever I go, you bring me home" Best rankings: #1 in #donnie ©️ kibutsujiis
400K 9.3K 50
What if you met the love of your life and he just happened to be a mutant turtle? What would happen then? Come find out in this story! #2 in #tmnt #...
20.4K 795 22
❪✓❫ ・.。.:*・F̫̫o̫̫l̫̫l̫̫o̫̫w̫̫s̫̫ ̫̫t̫̫h̫̫e̫̫ ̫̫2̫̫0̫̫1̫̫4̫̫ ̫̫S̫̫t̫̫o̫̫r̫̫y̫̫l̫̫i̫̫n̫̫e̫̫ ̫ ↖(^o^)↗ Spawned from a lab experiment, teenage terra...
1.2K 190 35
➳ 𝐷𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜'𝑠 200 𝐷𝑎𝑦𝑠【✘】 (2016 ᵗᵐⁿᵗ) (Side Book of the Mutant Apocalypse series) ⚠️ This fan fiction contains strong language sexual a...