CHEERLEADER, woosan

By sansvenus

"i hope that he looks at me and thinks 'shit, he's so pretty.'" in which choi san tries out for his high scho... More

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
epilogue
new woosan!
special <3

thirteen

3.4K 182 217
By sansvenus

leaning on the headrest of his bed, san has his phone in his hand, tapping a rhythm onto the side of it with his fingers. whilst watching chanhee curl his hair by a mirror on the other side of their shared room, the blond patiently waits for wooyoung's arrival.

it has been two weeks since the two started dating, and things couldn't be better for them. just three days ago, wooyoung asked to meet the older's parents — well, adoptive parents — san agreeing to that idea without any doubt. after all of the awkward, nerve-racking introductions, wooyoung gained free access to san's home; plus, it seems like san's parents genuinely like him, which is an accomplishment to say the very least.

a few moments of san tediously staring at chanhee pass, and it's only now that curiosity bubbles up in him over what his brother could possibly be getting ready for. "hyung, where are you going?"

chanhee's cheeks burn a deep red. "o-oh, um—"

"ah, you're hanging out with changmin hyung," san mistakenly confirms to himself at simply just chanhee's flustered state, used to seeing the latter become a blushing mess at the mere mention of his best friend.

"uh, you're actually wrong... do you- you know kim sunwoo, right?"

confusion etched onto his features, san nods his head. "yeah, of course i do. but what does sunwoo have anything to do with minnie hyung?"

"well, you see, this has nothing to do with min..." chanhee says, squeezing his eyes shut before quickly blurting out, "sunwoo confessed to me and asked me out on a date so i told him that i don't think of him like that but he then asked me to think about it and... here we are." finishing with a long sigh, chanhee turns to san, only to be met with his blank face processing what he's just been told. "little choi?"

"oh! sorry, hyung, i just needed a second." san smiles apologetically. "but, sunwoo does know that you don't feel the same way as him, right?"

"of course, i wouldn't ever lead him on." chanhee spins back around, returning to doing his makeup.

"good. sunwoo's a great guy, he doesn't deserve to be played," san states, getting up from his bed and walking towards the window by it — only a few minutes need to pass for his patience to slip out of his grasp.

where are you, youngie?

"isn't your boy supposed to be here by now?" asks chanhee, spraying his wavy, pink locks, almost as if he can read the younger's mind.

san sighs, checking the time on his phone. "yep. ten minutes ago..."

"i'm sure wooyoung'll be here soon, little choi. i don't know him that well yet, but i can tell that he really likes you. so give him some time, yeah? he's probably just running la—" coincidentally interrupting chanhee is the sound of the doorbell being rung, then  enthusiastic chatter coming from downstairs.

a quiet yet excited gasp leaves san's lips, followed with a joyous string of giggles, before he jumps out of his seat. chanhee watches his brother as he expectantly heads over to their bedroom door, endearment twinkling in his eyes at the sight of san so happy.

before san can reach the door, though, three knocks are heard, before a sweet voice comes, "san, are you in there, darling?"

san just swings the door open as his answer, greeting wooyoung with a dimpled grin, one that the latter can't help but return. hands immediately finding their way to san's waist, wooyoung pulls him forward into a warm hug, bringing the blond's head to his chest.

"i'm so sorry for keeping you waiting, sannie. i, uh, got into a little... trouble on the way here...

"don't be sorry, youngie, it's okay! wh-what kind of trouble, though?" san nervously inquires, moving backwards slightly so that he's face to face with wooyoung, fingers clutching onto the material of his sleeves.

the worry drawn on san's features is evident, so after observing his boyfriend's expression, wooyoung brings a hand to caress his cheek and smiles reassuringly. "it really wasn't that much of a big deal, darling... and i know you aren't going to want to hear this, but it was mark. he—"

"it was mark?! what the fuck! why—"

"san, please calm down for me," wooyoung softly orders, able to maintain his calm as he rubs his thumb onto the latter's skin. san breathes out deeply, before nodding his head and mumbling a quick apology. "like i said, it wasn't a big deal whatsoever. i promise. he just said some stuff to me, and in return i said some stuff back, which shut him up before he ran off. that's all. so there's no need for you to worry, okay?"

sighing in relief, san decides to rest his head back onto wooyoung's chest, the spot being one of his favourites. but just as he's about to move and do so, the younger's gaze eyeing his body up and down stops him, and the smirk that graces his lips causes san's heart to skip a few dangerous beats.

maybe i should wear skirts more often...

"you look really pretty in this, you know?" wooyoung suddenly speaks up, fingers brushing over the mint green fabric of san's skirt.

san hums happily, bringing his head upwards, lips now hovering over wooyoung's, close enough to feel his breath fanning onto his skin. "thank you, youngie. i'm glad you like it..."

before the boy can seal the tiny gap in between their mouths, a hesitant voice cuts him off, "er, little choi?"

san scoffs. "are you really cock blocking me right now, hyung?!"

at these words, wooyoung's cheeks glow a light pink, yet luckily for him, nobody seems to notice.

"i don't mean to, but it's urgent!" chanhee reasons, san reluctantly letting go of wooyoung and walking towards his elder brother. "d-do i... look okay?"

"do you look okay?" san repeats like he's just heard the biggest lie in his life. "you're choi chanhee, perfection if the word was a person. believe me, sunwoo will love it... dare i say, he'll love you. so, i want you to go into this date and be yourself, whilst looking fucking fabulous like you always do! got it?"

despite attempting to fight back his smile, chanhee breaks out into a grin anyways, and throws his arms around san. "thank you, thank you, thank you~ i love you so much, san-ah!"

"love you, too, hyung." san returns the hug for only a moment, before shoving chanhee off of him and ushering him towards the door of their room. "you don't want to keep sunwoo waiting, do you?" without waiting for any form of an answer, san continues, "exactly, me neither. now, go! but don't forget to have fun, okay?"

"okay, okay, i will! same to you, have fun~" chanhee sings with a wink, definitely implying... something.

san shoots the pink-haired a threatening glare, before pulling open the exit, and hastily pushing chanhee out of the room. "bye, hyung!"

"condoms are in my bottom drawer, little choi!" chanhee yells — just in case — not even a split second before the door slams loudly shut, the deafening noise echoing around the room.

san turns around, beginning to head over to wooyoung who's curled up on his bed, and adoringly smiles at his zoned out state. quiet footsteps penetrate wooyoung's mind, the boy jolting up, now aware of his surroundings. his lips curve upwards at the sight of san approaching him, arms opening up for the blond instantly.

quickening his pace, san beams as he climbs into wooyoung's arms, resting his head onto the younger's broad chest, a faint heartbeat hammering against his cheek. "youngie... i-i didn't mean to take so long with chanhee hyung, i'm sorry for that..."

"it's okay, darling, he needed you, so it's fine," wooyoung assures, stroking his fingers through san's golden curls. "i have you for the rest of the night, which, if it was an issue, makes up for it anyway."

san hums, before lifting himself up and connecting his forehead onto wooyoung's. "i still owe you that kiss from earlier, don't i?" he recalls in a murmur.

when the ghost of a grin creeps up onto wooyoung's expression, san doesn't waste a single second to press their mouths together; the same exact sensation that overcame him during their first kiss washes over him again, like it always does when wooyoung's perfect, plump lips are dancing so pleasurably on his own.

sparks that san has gotten used to by now ignite inside of his body, only turning into exploding fireworks when the unfamiliar feeling of slender fingers caressing his thigh forces a whimper out of him.

the hand by san's thigh abruptly freezes in its place, the kiss being shared stopping with it. "s-sannie, i- are you okay with this?"

chest heaving up and down, san stares into the tender eyes belonging to wooyoung, almost forgetting to answer his question due to how much he longs to lose himself in them. "i'm okay... but- erm, can we... not go any further today? i-i'm not really read-ready for that y-yet.." san bites down on his lip, looking away, anxiety heightening immensely.

"darling..." wooyoung places a finger underneath san's chin, gently tilting his face in his direction. "that's okay. i understand why you feel that way, trust me, i-i do. so if i ever do anything that oversteps any boundaries, or makes you uncomfortable, please let me know — promise?"

san immediately relaxes at wooyoung's assurance, his vision becoming blurry over how much the latter seems to care about him. "yeah, i-i promise."

not exactly convinced with just that, wooyoung's eyebrows furrow for a split second while he thinks, before he sticks out his pinky finger. a soft, endeared giggle escapes from san as he simultaneously rolls his eyes, yet he interlocks his pinky with wooyoung's regardless. 

"better?" san asks, still amused by his boyfriend's childishness.

"much better, darling." wooyoung smiles, and leans forward to sweetly peck san's nose, the closeness causing him to finally notice the blond's watery eyes.

san doesn't fail to catch on to the sudden gloominess that darkens wooyoung's features. "hey, don't worry. they're just happy tears, relax."

"happy tears? because of what?"

"maybe because of you." san laughs a bit at how oblivious wooyoung is, before adding with a warm smile, "and how good you are to me..."

it doesn't take wooyoung long to mirror san's expression, before he lets his head fall into the crook of the older's neck, nuzzling into the warm spot with delight. san winds his arms around wooyoung's torso in return, squeezing him tightly for a few seconds, allowing a blanket of silence to ensue, only the ticking of the clock able to be heard as time goes on.

it feels like forever has passed when that silence is eventually broken, wooyoung interrupting the peaceful moment of them simply just basking in each other's comfort: a dream come true, really.

"san-ah?" wooyoung pauses, mentally posing what's been on his mind over the past few minutes. "can i ask you a question?"

"mm, of course you can. what is it, youngie?"

"how long have you liked me?" wooyoung asks, purely out of curiosity, continuing at the surprise on san's face, "because i told you when i knew i had fallen for you, remember? so how was it for you?"

"o-oh, um... are you sure y-you want to know?" san chuckles nervously.

"i didn't ask for no reason, darling..."

"okay, w-well.." san contemplates whether spilling that he's been obsessed with wooyoung ever since he first set eyes on him three years ago would do any good, for he can't help but think that the boy would be freaked out by the news. "erm, i-i really hope you won't think i'm a fucking creep after this, b-but—"

although he's confused, wooyoung grabs onto san's nearest hand, rubbing small circles onto the skin. "i could never think that about an angel like you, sannie."

wooyoung's adamant tone is enough for san to gain a sense of security, and so — despite still being anxious — he blurts out, barely as a whisper, "three years. i-i've felt like this towards you f-for three years..." finally letting those words slip from his voice box, san feels as if a huge weight has been lifted from his shoulders. yet, the lack of response he receives singles that out, causing his lips to droop down.

san opens his mouth to speak, but his chance quickly gets stolen from him: "san, i... i don't know what to say..."

brushing away his disappointment, san musters up the courage to face wooyoung, searching for any kind of emotion on his expression, only to be met with a pair of tear-filled eyes staring right back at him.

"youngie, please don't cry. please. i d-don't want to see you like that. i-i can't," san rushes out, clearly panicking as he reaches forward to brush away wooyoung's damp eyes; he hasn't ever seen the dark-haired cry before, and he prefers to keep it that way.

"i'm sorry, darling. i-i feel so bad, i didn't even know you one year ago, let alone three. i'm so sorry for not noticing you sooner. i-if i did you w-wouldn't have had to go through that, it must've been horrib—"

"shut up, wooyoung," san harshly interrupts the younger, voice firm unlike prior. "don't say things like that. i'm here with you now, even if it did take so goddamn long of admiring you from afar, and that's the only thing that matters to me. please understand that."

wooyoung simply nods his head, hesitating for a moment before shifting closer and snuggling into the blond's front. hands travelling to the back of wooyoung's head, san brushes his dark, ruffled hair back for him, then presses his lips onto the younger's hairline. wooyoung hums at the affection, and san mentally reminds himself to give him small kisses like that more often.

"thank you, sannie..." wooyoung says out of nowhere, startling the latter. "for... well, everything."

"what have i ever done for you to thank me for everything?"

wooyoung shrugs. "you exist, for starters. and you're here, here by my side, as my lover. that's all i could ever ask for, really. even after all of the girlfriends i've had in the past, no one's ever meant as much to me as you."

ignoring the smile carved onto his cheeks, san rolls his eyes as if he doesn't care a single bit — both of them know that that's not true. giggling, wooyoung rubs his thumbs over san's hips, occupying his fingers by playing with the waistband of his skirt innocently. "you know, darling... i can't want to spend my forever with you."

"f-forever?"

"that's what i said, right?" wooyoung grins. "you're my forever, san. my eternity."

———

a/n: i miss vin </3 k that's all i have to say, i hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 5.8K 17
"Why are you looking at him?" "I can look at who I want." "Only look at me." -in which san only wants wooyoung to look at him- -------- #28 In Woos...
60.5K 2.4K 18
wooyoung felt his throat get dry as his face flushed. nervously, he raised his eyes, making eye contact with the boy in front of him. he didn't get a...
82.9K 2.2K 60
An ordinary girl from KQ academy named Chang Yuri has 8 boys obsessed with her and a crazy in love best friend who driven her into a world of lies an...
512K 27.4K 36
"oh, we've made eye contact." Choi San is often jealous that Jung Wooyoung gets a lot of attention, yet gets none from the latter male for himself. [...