Just A Little Bit Of Your Hea...

By slaveofgreenEyes

(completed) "He touched me, he ripped me, he burned me by his very own bare hand Zee." More

prologue
chapter:1
chapter:2
chapter:3
chapter:4
chapter:5
chapter:6
chapter:7
chapter:8
chapter:10
chapter:11
chapter:12
chapter:13
chapter:14
chapter:15
Epilogue

chapter:9

697 55 76
By slaveofgreenEyes

"seems like I can't live without you"

"No maya, um bring our breakfast in our room um, yeah harry is tired"....

"Yes mr.aiden"...

The same lie he was using from a week, it's not like maya don't know the reality ,everyone knows whether it's Katherine or Samuel or broken zainn everyone.Harry was not allowed to move without Aiden's permission, not even for bathroom, it's like he is kept as hostage in his own house, if he can call it his own.The new facade of Aiden was very haunting for harry, cause since childhood he always thought, that Aiden is a nice guy and he'll never hurt him, but now it seems like Aiden is the worst one, cause physically harry was still fine but emotionally he was burised. His heart wass aching for his zainn;his skin, his lips ,everything are desperately waiting for zainn's touch.And the thought of zainn crying for him, and his tearfull eyes always staring at Harry's door hurts him more.

"Why I fell in love with you, why and um why you didn't marry me instead of Aiden ,why didn't you take me away from everyone years ago, why we're separated like this ,I miss you, take me away zainn please"....

"What happen, why aren't you eating anything"....
He asked while sitting beside him and harry scotted away from him on other side, but he grabbed his hand and pull him towards his chest ,and this was the first time they were that close ,his hands started sweating in a fear and tears started wellding up in his eyes....

"Why are you crying ".....
He whispered in his ear while kissing his temple,and the feeling of someone else lips on his skin disgust him, he tried to push him but Aiden was stronger so he held him by his waist ....

" Ai-Aiden please".....

But he didn't ,he kept assaulting his neck, marking him with his love bites or maybe covering someone's else.....

"Ai Aiden pl please stop, it's hurt"....
He whimpered in pain and Aiden stopped, but the pain in his heart was incurable ,and the cure of his every pain was far away from him, in some other room crying on his bed or maybe soaking his diary pages while writing Harry's name again and again.....

"my touch hurt you and what about his touches "....
He whispered with his greeted teeths.The scene of harry laughing in zayn's arms is stuck in his mind and the thought of harry loving someone else is enough to boil his blood ;harry is his husband, and he'll only love him .....

"Do you love him"...

But harry didn't uttered a word ,though he wants to scream at Aiden's face....
"I love my zainn , I love him more than anything and anyone and that I'll never love you ,never"

"Harry I'm asking you very politely, cause I don't want to hurt you, so please tell me ".....
He asked him while carresssing his cheeks, which were red from crying....

But harry was still silent ,and there was only one thought running through out his  mind; the same words  which Katherine told him few days ago...
"If you want best for zayn then you've to stay away from him harry, I love you so much baby and I'll always want best for both of you, so please I'm begging you stay away from my zayn please "....

"Ha---".....

"um no I don't love him, um I know I'm married and um zainn is just my um friend"
He mumbled and tried to freed himself from Aiden's grip, but Aiden cupped his cheeks with both of his hands......

"Can I kiss you , please baby".....

"Yes".....
"Aiden is your husband and he loves you so much try to fulfill your responsibilities ,do whatever he want, you are here to satisfy his needs".....

"I love you so so so much "....
He whispered and started kissing his lips, and within a seconds Aiden was on top of him kissing ,sucking and biting his neck ,while harry's eyes were closed, but his tears didn't stop they never did ,since the day he was born....

He was about to remove his sweater ,but someone started knocking on the door......

"Mr.aiden, um sir Samuel wants to meet you um now, in meeting room"......

Aiden wiped his mouth and opened the door, where Charles was standing with his head down.....

"Now! I can't um, tell father I'm busy".....

"No mr.shane is also here and they want to discuss something with you ".....

"Oh,um okay tell them I'm coming ,but um I need some minutes"....
He said and closed the door without any other word, Harry's eyes were still closed , lips red , cheeks has some tear stains, then also  his beauty was irresistible.
Aiden sat beside him and kissed his forehead ,while removing some of his curls from his face.....

"I've some meeting, so I've to go I'm sorry".....

And harry just nodded his head ,he was not relaxed not at all, cause who'll save him everytime, his life will always be like this now, he was born to bear the pain.....

"Don't miss me too much okay"......

"um ok".....

"I love you ".....
He said and kissed his lips for the last time. And after putting his coat on ,he was gone leaving harry alone who started hiccuping while clutching all the pillows on the bed......

"I hate you, um I hate you for loving me, I hate you so much zainn"....

"But um I love you so much"..

He kept talking to himself till his throat was dry, as he was about to get up and fetch a glass of water from nightstand ,there was a knock on the door and harry knows who was there ,cause they've their own knock pattern .A tune of piano  which they both love the most.

"Harry open the door".....

"Harry please open the door please"...

"No".....
He whispered in a very small voice ,but zayn heard him...

"Please harry open the door, I need to see your face, I'm going crazy without you, please snow-white".....

"No harry is bad luck for zainn, um zainn deserve more and harry is already married to someone else ,  harry is a used boy ,harry don't deserve zainn ,zainn is flower and harry is just thorns"....
He whispered  in his one breathe, the same words he heard about himself everyday, and sat his forehead on the door, and on the other side Zayn just wants to break that wooden door, which was keeping him apart from his harry.....

"But zainn need harry, zainn is nothing without his  snow-white ,zainn will die without him "

"No um zainn will find someone pure and beautiful, harry is dirty and used"....

"No you are so silly, my harry is an angel ,and there is no one more beautiful than my harry"....
He whispered with a little sad smile on his face,his body was weak, darkcircles under his eyes and those brown eyes are always glossy these days, which makes them more beautiful......

There was a silence for few minutes ,they can feel eachothers presence , they can hear eachothers breathe ,which was enough to keep them alive .....

"Harry please open the door, I can't stand anymore my legs are aching"...

Just by hearing that zayn is in pain, he quickly opened the door and hugged him tightly ,with the intention of never ever letting him go ......

"Why you didn't tell me your legs are aching huh "..
He mumbled between his sobs, Zayn tried to pull himself from the hug, but harry has no intention to be apart ,it was too soon ,he need to breathe his zainn's smell ,he need to feel his zainn's touch.....

"Don't cry please, I hate when you cry".....

"Then um why are you crying ,I also hate when you cry"......

"Cause you are crushing me silly ,let me breathe or zayn will die without marrying his harry"....

"Zainnnn"......

After cageing zayn in his loving arms for fifteen minute, and when he felt satisfied ,when his heartbeats back to normal, when the tingling sensation on his skin started fading ,he let him go for one second, but as Zayn was about to move he hugged him again......

"I just can't live without you, I just can't ;take me away from everyone ,they um all are bad zainn, they um they all hate our love, please um let's run away "..
He whispered and buried his face in zayn's neck, inhaling his intoxicating scent ......

"We will ,don't cry um I won't let them hurt you, or our love, we've to fight for us ,you've to be strong for yourself,for our love and for your zainn, please snow-white"......

"Aiden said um  he said um he'll kill you, if he find out that you love me"....

"And mamma sa------".....

But zayn kissed him ,fuck Aiden and fuck everyone ,he don't care about anyone ,he loves harry and harry loves him; that's it.....

"Listen silly harry ,I don't care about anyone except you  "....

"Whether you are married or thorns or dirt ,I don't care, this heart only needs you ,and zainn need his harry and only harry ; and no one else, understood".…

Harry nodded his head and kissed zayn's lips....

"Harry also need zainn and only zainn,and  no one else"......

After that they didn't uttered a word ,they talked through their touches , Harry's body lights up like new year lights,his fears started mingling with his fur.He knows that there's no more reason to fight it.Because this is his zainn,his heart might have been torn by Aiden, but zain is still here holding him like he is the most precious thing......

"I love you zainn and um I'll fight for our love"......

"I love you too"......

Aiden may keep their bodies apart ,but who'll broke the bond of their hearts, the relationship which their souls have formed with eachother years ago who'll break that.........

No one ,

And if anyone wants to ,then let them try .......

Next update will take some time ,cause I'm busy with some shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.8K 2.5K 150
"No one taught me about love Harrie. Will you teach me how to feel loved?" What was suppose to be a one night stand turned into Harrie pregnant her l...
20.5K 1.4K 27
"I'll follow you into the flames." (Completed)
26.5K 1.2K 21
"You are mine," 7 year old Zayn tells 5 year old Harry. "Don't touch me," Harry said. He then somehow gets out of Zayn's hug and runs. "I will get yo...
23.2K 1K 28
ᕼE ᗯᗩᔕ ᗰY ᕼᗩᑭᑭY ᗰOᗰEᑎTᔕ TᕼᗩT I ᑕOᑌᒪᗪ ᑎEᐯEᖇ ᖴOᖇGET. ᑌᑎTIᒪ I ᗪIᗪ. Rankings #1 in zarry [27.08.2022]