HIS ENCHANTRESS โžช Void Stiles...

By -multicharacters

(๐˜–๐˜• ๐˜๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜›๐˜œ๐˜š ) โ ๐™ฌ๐™š'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฌ๐™๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™
๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™š
๐˜ผ๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
- ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ.

๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง

3.7K 118 12
By -multicharacters

𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡

* ˚ ✦

AFTER GETTING A call from Stiles saying that he didn't know where he was and that he was injured. Scott didn't hesitate to rush over to his friend's house, Isaac close behind him. The two werewolves barged into Stiles's room but stopped short when they saw Lydia and Aiden in the teen's room.

"How did you know? Did he call you too?" Scott immediately asked. "I heard it" Lydia responded, Aiden interrupting her "Don't ask. It gets more confusing when you ask."

"Not as confusing as this" the strawberry blonde whispered turning around making Scott and Isaac look over to Stiles's bed that had scissors stabbed into the middle of it with red strings attached to the end of it and his crime board. What stuck out was a file with a tree on it, blue string wrapped around it connecting to one of the pictures on the board.

"He uses red for unsolved cases, blues for pretty"  Lydia explained recalling the conversation she had with the boy days before. "Maybe he thinks he's part of an unsolved case?" Aiden requested only for Issac to but in "Or is an unsolved case."

"Hold on. Is he still out there? You don't know where he is?" Lydia questioned in disbelief and concern, "He said he was in an industrial basement somewhere." Scott informed the others. "We came here to get a better scent," Isaac explained.

"What else did he say?"

"Somethings wrong with his leg. It's bleeding." Scott's brows furrowed; his mind in a jumbled mess on what could happen to Stiles. "And he's freezing." Isaac included.

"Tonight's the coldest night of the year. It's going to into the 20s." Aiden added, he never thought he would help look for the hyperactive boy but here he was. "What did his dad say?" Lydia inquired only to not get the answer she wasn't expecting.

"We kind of... We didn't tell him yet."

"Stiles is bleeding and freezing and you didn't call his dad?" the girl asked shocked. "He made me promise not to. We can find him by scent. If he was sleepwalking he couldn't have gotten far, right?" Scott desperately tried to keep his promise but was quickly let down by Aiden, "You didn't notice his Jeep is gone, did you?"

"You promised you wouldn't call his dad. I didn't." Lydia told him already calling him. "Wait, Lydia, hold on. I can get more help. I can call Derek, Allison —"
"Everyone except for the cops. Great idea." The girl said sarcastically, Aiden pitching in "You guys remember she gets these feelings when someone's about to die, right?"

"You don't have to call his dad. It's five minutes to the station." Scott finally decided, "We'll catch up." Lydia stopped Aiden from leaving, Scott and Isaac pausing in the doorway. "What? Why?"

"There's something here"

"Yeah. Evidence of total insanity."

Everyone ignored Isaac's comment, Scott coming up with a decision "we can figure out what's wrong with him after we find a way to keep him from freezing to death."

"Go. We'll be right behind you." she urged them turning back to Stiles's bed eyeing the scissors and file.

STILES HURRIEDLY TURNED on his phone flashlight, pointing it at the source of his pain. He let out a scream, sobbing when he saw a bear trap on his foot. His crying trailed off when he heard scraping, "who's there?" he asked now sniffing.

"I know you're there. I can hear you," he said trying to be brave hoping that someone would find him, but the scraping noise only continued.

Stiles moved the flashlight to try and find whoever was there, panting he moved the phone back to a wall catching sight of a figure writing on the wall. "Who are you?" he asked shakily only to be ignored as the figure purposely dropped a piece of chalk, hand wrapped in dirty bandages.

He watched as the chalk rolled to a stop before looking back towards the wall, the figure was gone, he saw a backward 5 written. Stiles moved the light in different directions before glancing back at the 5.

Tears in his eyes he shakily whispered "self." And as if on cue wind blew making the 5 disappear, and somehow and someway he knew that wasn't a good sign.

  "WHO MADE THIS?" Aiden asked as he picked up a blue flower crown off of Stiles's nightstand. "I don't know? Put that back." Lydia demanded not wanting to go through his things, "It's the color of his jeep... he likes that a lot doesn't he?" It was obvious that Aiden didn't care.

"I guess so, or he could just like flowers" Lydia offered walking towards him, watching as he picked up a note that was next to it "Astrid" he read off. "Whos Astrid?" he questioned the girl who was looking at the note with furrowed brows "I.. Don't know" she answered truthfully.

They heard the sound of Lydia's phone going off pulled them away from the crown, "Nothing at the hospital. Derek headed to high school. Isaac going to find Allison. And Scott's with the Sheriff," she read Scott's text aloud.

"And we're standing in a bedroom staring at the walls."

Lydia paid no mind to Aiden's remark, walking back over to the blue string connected to the file. Did she want to look through the file? Of course, she did, but they didn't have time for her to look through it. Her head snapped over to her boyfriend when she heard whispers coming from that direction."What did you just do? Did you touch one of the strings?"

"Maybe" he replied cautiously, watching as she turned around to the blue string that was next to her. She pulled it hearing voices whispering, "what did that sound like to you?" she inquired checking if only she heard it. "Like a string being pulled"

"You didn't hear people whispering?"

"I definitely did not hear people whispering."

She leaned her head down to hear better, pulling the blue string again. Wide-eyed she again asked Aiden "You didn't hear that?"

"Lydia, I'm not sure anybody hears what you hear." He told her bluntly, "They're whispering"

She closed her eyes in concentration to hear better, "something about a house"

"What house?" he questioned watching as she pulled the string again, following where it was pinned to seeing two pictures. One was of Eichen house and one of a blonde little girl she didn't recognize. "That one," she said talking about the first picture.

They both walked closer to Stiles's wall Aiden asking "what's Eichen house?" since he was new to Beacon hills. "A mental health center. It's where William Barrow, the shrapnel bomber, was committed," she explained to him.

"Is that it?" he asked making Lydia nod her head slightly "that's where he is. That's where Stiles is" she told him.

And unknown to them at the moment, she was wrong they wouldn't find Stiles there. But they would hear news of something else.

       "Lydia" Sheriff Stilinski called out to the strawberry blonde that was standing in front of Eichen's gate. "I don't want to say "Are you sure about this" but—" he started only to get interrupted.

"No, he's here. I swear to god he's here" She let out making the sheriff sigh and examine the place, and right before he could open the gate; a police car rolled up.

A woman he knew as Cameron Gomez stepped out, confusion quickly showing up on her face. "Sheriff? How did you know about the escapee?"

Noah's eyes squinted, "what escapee? I'm here for my son."

Realization hit her, making her look down for a moment before answering his question. "A girl escaped they think she's not far from here"

Noah let out a deep sigh, rubbing his face before looking at Cameron "which girl?"

"Astrid Rose sir"

He was about to say something when Lydia intruded  "wait Astrid? Is this her?" she asked pulling out the picture from Stiles's wall.

Cameron and Noah both looked at the picture, the tanned girl nodding her head while Noah asked the question that floated through Cameron's head, "how did you get this?"

"I got it from Stiles's wall" she answered curtly.

"Look I'll take care of this you go look for your son," Cameron told Noah interrupting whatever they were about to say.

Noah nodded without hesitation before rushing inside the institution.

Once they got inside they all hurried to the basement, Scott now with them. They searched the basement only seeing boxes and a Stiles nowhere in sight.

"Lydia?" Scott questioned as she looked around in confusion.

"I don't get it, this has to be it"

Noah, even more, desperate to find his son, and now angry at himself for listening to the banshee. "Then where is he, huh? Where is he? Where is he?!" he shouted making Lydia flinch back.

"I'm sorry" he whispered before leaving, hearing Lydia mumble "I don't understand"

None of them noticing the backward five on the wall.

SHE DIDN'T KNOW where she was, what she was doing. Astrid was walking through the woods, glowing green eyes gleaming in the night. Leaves crunching with every step, shoeless feet bleeding from the million tiny scratches.

Astrid was only in a bralette and sweatpants, she remembered everything she did. Bruises and cuts on her knuckles as a reminder.

She had been changing when it happened, it was as if a powerful force came over her. An overwhelming need to leave, though enchantress never came out once the enchanting green eyes reflected against the mirror. She had slammed her fist into the mirror shattering it, before grabbing one of the chards and teleporting from Eichen.

Now here she was with the chard in her hand, she didn't want any of this to happen. But she had no control over herself. Like she was just watching through her eyes, nothing else was hers anymore.

Astrid abruptly stopped when she heard someone screaming, and somehow she immediately knew who it was,

Stiles.

How did she know? She had no idea. But she also knew that he wasn't hurt. Again, no idea.

She wanted all her heart to go comfort what she would call her friend, but she couldn't. She just continued walking with one destination in mind. And she could tell she was getting closer.

She walked for a few more minutes before arriving at her destination,

The nemeton

She stalked up to it stepping on the giant stump, her grip on the shard became too much causing blood to start dripping out of her hand and onto the stump. Her green eyes started glowing even brighter before she started chanting in Japanese, "Jiyū ni shite yare Kare ga sentaku Suru tabi ni, konran, sutorippu, Itami o hikiokosu koto o Kyoka shimasu."

Her hands started glowing green, eyes snapping shut as she repeated that chant over and over. Gusts of wind becoming harder resulting in her hair being blown back. Blood started to flow out of one of her nostrils.

"Watashi no chikara o! Jiyū ni shiteyare! Dāku supuritto wa Kare ga sentaku Suru tabi ni konran to sutorippu to Itami o hikiokosu koto o kanō mish-mash!" she yelled out, her voice sounding as if there was an echo. Blood now coming out of both nostrils.

The power that it took her completely overwhelmed her, provoking her to faint. And a few minutes later the officer named Cameron found her laying on the tree stump, blood seeping out her hand, nose, and feet.

The dark-skinned woman quickly called for an ambulance, checking the dirty blonde's pulse.

And unknown to all of them, taking her exactly where she was supposed to go.

   STILES WAS LAYING in the MRI having to test if he had what his mother had, the only type of Dementia that can affect teenagers.

He kept hearing a metal clanging sound, he knew it was normal though he couldn't help but whimper quietly. He squeezed his eyes shut but quickly opened them when he couldn't hear the clanging sound. He glanced around noticing that he wasn't laying down anymore, now clothed.

He looked behind him when he saw a quick movement walking funny behind him before hearing the nogitsune talk "Have you figured out my riddle yet?"

Stiles moved away when he saw it getting closer to him. "If you answer correctly, we might consider letting them go."

"Letting who go?" he shakily asked now facing the nogitsune, watching as he turned around "your friends. Your family. Everyone who ever meant something to you. Even her," he told him pointing to the right of him.

Stiles turned his head watching as nurses wheeled Astrid into a room, and as if sensing him her head turned to him. Dried tears stained her slightly tanned skin, opposite of Stiles who had tears streaming down his face, her lips dry from the cold air. 'Even in a hospital gown, she looked beautiful' he thought before the nogitsune got his attention again. "We're going to destroy all of them, Stiles. One by one."

"Why?" he asked desperately unknowingly making the nogitsune stronger.

"Everyone has it but no one can lose it. What is it?" it inquired ignoring the teen's question. "I don't know"

"Everyone has it, but no one can lose it. What is it?" it repeated, making Stiles do the same "I don't know"

"Everyone has it, no one can lose it. What is it?!" it shouted pulling at its bandages while Stiles turned away from it covering his ears. "WHAT IS IT?!!" he screamed the bandages almost off.

"I DON'T KNOW!" Stiles screamed before realization crossed his features, hearing the nogitsune whisper "what is it, Stiles?"

"A shadow" he mumbled turning just in time to see the kitsune taking off the last of its bandages, revealing a replica of Stiles physically a small smirk crossing his lips before his eyes snapped open.

Void turned his head side to side making the lights flicker before shutting off completely before the backup generators kicked in.

"What was that?" Mellisa questioned from where she stood, "It sounded like a power surge." the doctor answered for them examining the lights. Noah turned back to the room but quickly became alarmed. "Where's my son?" he asked as Stiles was nowhere to be seen.

Void calmly finished tying up his laces watching as everyone ran around panicked making him grow stronger. He paid no mind to anyone as he watched the elevator door open revealing Mrs.Yukimara.

"You know me" she states watching as he stalked closer nodding his head. "Then you remember that I won't be deterred by your choice of host. Even if it's an innocent boy," she told him only for a smirk to crawl on his face.

"Are you threatening us?"

And as soon as he said that two of the oni appeared right behind the woman. "Now I'm threatening you."

"We're not really afraid of your little fireflies," he said before walking away to go find what was his. Before Noshiko spoke again "if the oni can't defeat you, I know someone who will." her voice shaking slightly she watched as he looked back at her. A small smirk making way on his face as if he knew something she didn't before walking away.

After a few turns, he found the room he was looking for.

He stepped inside quietly, standing next to her bed. He gazed at her for a moment, his hand resting on her cheek with his thumb rubbing her face. He leaned down pressing a kiss to the crown of her head making her eyes flutter open, and almost immediately she softly whispered "enchantress." making void smile slightly.

Enchantress sat up slowly staring at her other half, whom she hadn't seen in years. Her hands grabbed his face before he surged forward kissing her as if it would be the last time.

Hands gripping her waist, he held her close against him loving the feeling of her being in his arms again.
They had been separated for almost 50 years, and the feel of each other's lips against theirs made them want to rip their clothes off right at that moment. But they couldn't just yet, they had trouble to cause.

"Mō ikanaito ikenai, dārin" (we have to go now darling) he softly told her as they parted for air, his lips brushing against hers as he spoke. Enchantress clutched onto his sweatshirt, nodding her head before pressing her lips on his before she teleported them away leaving golden ashes in their place.

Beacon Hills had no clue what had just arrived.

୨⎯ Authors note ⎯୧

Yes! They finally reunited! Anyway hope you enjoyed it!

2798 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 10.3K 91
'๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ' ~ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง. | Stiles Stilinsk...
121K 3.8K 95
๐–๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ง๐จ ๐ข๐๐ž๐š ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  Riley Winters thought nothing good would come...
130K 3.5K 26
Flora's supernatural adventure continues after her return from Europe โ€ข Book 2 โ€ข Season 3A & 3B of MTV's hit show Teen Wolf โ€ข I don't own Teen Wolf...
74K 2.7K 58
"๐ต๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ' ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ท๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ช๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐‘’'๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐’พ๐’น ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น๐’ท๐“Ž๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“๐‘’๐“‰ ๐’พ๏ฟฝ...