My Diary

By 11thofthe11

A walkthrough of my life in Liyue Harbor! I write this for my friends and family to keep up on my Daily Life... More

June 18th
June 18th, 7:14 PM
June 19th
June 20th
June 21st
June 22nd
June 23rd
June 25th
Juine 27th
June 28th
July 3rd
July 7th
July 8th
July 13th
July 14th
July 14th Cont.
July 20th (My Birthday!!)
July 26th
August 1st
August 9th
August 13th
August 17th
August 28th
August 29th
sPEtEmBernw 18tGh
September 27th
NOVEMBER 14
February 24th
February 25th
April 6th
APRIL6TYH CONITNUESD
April 7

My Birthday Cont.

22 1 4
By 11thofthe11

Hello again, Comrades! I figured I should give a brief update on my day! The traveller and I had quite the remarkable sparring match! They've really improved since the last time we battled. I'm incredibly impressed and proud! Paimon also wanted to have a teamup battle, and with the two of them combined, I was almost powerless! I say almost because I ended that match with the largest Hydro attack I could muster without using my Fowl Legacy. The both of them combined truly are strong. I'm proud to have Paimon and the Traveller as my allies. Right now, I'm with Mr. Zhongli. We're sitting below the big tree below Mount Hulao, telling stories and just kind of relaxing. It's incredibly peaceful. I'm glad to be in his presence. Thank you again, Comrades, for all of the support! Farewell, Comrades!
-Signed, Childe! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 46.1K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
1.2M 57.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
253K 1.4K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them