Fate Has Other Plans

By nic275

What happens when you think that you've found your forever, your life and husband . But he turns out to be a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
COMPETITION!!!!!
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Meet the character's
Author's note and comments
Meet the characters part 2
Message to Ya'll
A/N

Chapter 41

17.2K 524 127
By nic275

"So how was your first week?" I ask Ace when we finally relax at home .

"Its been really hectic.  But I can deal , Kayla and Bailey have been kissing my ass the entire week and Jason has been glaring at me . I dont know how you deal babe . You're amazing ." He replies,  moving the hair from my face .

"You wanna take a bath with me?" He asks . I nod and smiles , a very nervous smile .

"Yea , please . " I say .

He heads up stairs and soon enough I hear water running in the bathroom.

I'm actually because this will be the first time we actually see each other fully naked . I stand up and head upstairs too .

I see his shrug out of his shirt , I want to give him a shock,  so I head to the bedroom .

Slipping out of the black Jean's,  the black t shirt and black sneakers and socks . I walk out of the room with only black lacy panties and a matching bra .

I strut towards the bathtub and I find him staring at himself on the mirror , trying to even his breathing .

It's good to know that I'm not the only one that's  nervous .

"Hey." I say and his eyes move to my frame which is standing near the door .

He gasps,  he licks his lips and rakes my body from my head to my toes . He licks his lips again .

And he gets closer to me . His body is not at all clothed , his dick presses again my tummy as he kisses me .

His hand holds the back of my head as his mouth roughly entangles with my lips.  He pulls away and looks at me .

His green eyes are shades darker , they look emerald . He stares at me , and I'm one hundred percent sure that my brown eyes have turned black from the lust that's building up in my body .

He flips my body around and my behind is hard against his dick . He slowly kissed my neck and my head falls back .

Heavy breaths escape my parted lips and my already damp panties dampen even worse .

I feel his wet tongue slowly gliding over my ear .

He unclasps the bra and turns me around.  In less than a second my feet are off the ground and are being wrapped around his torso .

As I'm trying to get used to the new position we're at , I feel a warm and wet tunnel around my hardened nipple .

"Oh!" I moan .

And he groans against my skin . He turns us around and my back is flush against the wall . He suckes one nipple while rubbing the other with his index finger and thumb .

He walks us to the bedroom and kicks the door closed .

I catch his lips roughly into another kiss , he grasps my ass cheeks and squeezes them , more juices spill from my clit .

And then all of a sudden I go flying down to the bed , he threw me down . And he looks like one of those mafias bosses ,  he's about to give me the best night I've had in years.

He groans as he sucks a spot under my breast , my body jerks up and he groans again . That leads to loud moans revealing themselves from my throat .

Finally he stands and gives me a stern look .

"Take them off." He says finally,  he points at the lacy panties I have on .

When I put my hands around the band of the panties he halts my movement and then kneels and uses his teeth to pull in down.

Oh my gawd.

When its finally down , he's faced with my pussy . I feel his hot breath against my thigh .

He begins kissing my thigh , and I'm in heaven.  He kisses both my thighs till he reaches my pussy . Finally he looks up at me , God he looks so sexy .

And then he smirks , a velvety , devilish smirk . I'm dead .

I feel his wet tongue against my pussy and immediately my body jerks up , it's a different kind of feeling .

He thrusts his tongue into my clit and starts wiggling it . My body is in euphoria right now. It feels fantastic . And as if the tongue wasnt enough,  he pushes one finger into me .

He pumps in and out and my body shakes from pleasure .

"Ace , Ace . Please , I want you." I finally say , my voice horse and weak .

He looks up at me and smirks , he licks his lower lips and brings his lips to mine , it's so sexy that he just made me taste myself .

"This might hurt baby. " He whispers hoarsely in my ear . Before I can comprehend , he pushes himself inside me .

I feel myself stretching and tearing up . And just like he said , it's very painful,  it's as if he's breaking my virginity again. 

When he's finally fully in , he looks at me for reassurance , I smile at his and that's a sign enough for him .

He begins thrusting into me , each thrust feels powerful . He slips into me slowly and soon enough his thrusts change pace .

My moans bounce from one wall to the next as he changes the position , he turns us to the doggystyle position and beggings thrusting faster into me .

The sounds of our skins colliding fill the room and so does his grunts and my moans. 

"Whose pussy is this?" He says .

"Its yours baby." I say moaning .

He spanks my ass as his thrust get faster and sloppier . He holds my head back using one of his arms while the other holds me put .

And I feel myself coming  close  . His name falls from my lips countless times .

"Ace." I moan .

"That's right baby , say my name ." He says hoarsely .

And I feel a certain feeling.  As if a kettle is about to boil,  my body tenses up . My knees and buckle and soon enough I feel something falling out of my body . My mind is I'm euphoria as he also groans.

"Cum for me baby ." He says . Continuing with his thrusts .

And soon I feel something warm shooting up inside me , he groans and when I throw my head back from pleasure,  I see the most peaceful face I've seen I'm forever .

He pulls out from inside me and I lay my head to rest on his chest .

The next day , I wake up very early to make breakfast .

But not before brewing some coffee . I'm very exhausted,  Ace and I didnt get much sleep, we only slept for an hour .

Yep , we fell asleep at four and I'm up and at it at five in the morning .

Humming a tune , I whisk the pancake batter . And begin pouring the into the pan.  The floor feels cold under my bare feet .

But I have no care in the world,  I'm at my happiest .

I'm making pancakes for my wonderful boyfriend , but naked at five a.m . Who would've thought?

Soon I hear his feet hitting against the floor . I dish some of the food onto the plates as I turn my body from the stove to toward the island,  I feel his body against mine . And he's naked too .

I pour coffee into his cup and he kisses the nape of my neck . As I bend over to place the cup over the edge of the island , I feel him slipping inside of me .

He moves his body quickly against mine and I hold onto the island for support.  He groans and spills himself inside me , I moan as he kisses my neck again.

"Thought you could use a quickie ." He says , in a hoarse voice .

I turn around and feel some of his sperm spilling out of my vagina . I kneel down and he watches my every movement .

And suddenly with extreme swiftness , I gobble him inside my throat. 

I push him to the depth of my throat and I feel the tears forming in my eyes , his hand moves to the back of my head . I put my right hand to squeeze his ass and the other to massage his balls as my movement gets quicker. And soon enough , I feel him running down the back of my throat .

He groans and pulls me up . I wipe the corners of my lips and I say to him

"You looked like you could use some head." And he smiles .

After cleaning up our little morning sex , we finally seat for breakfast and then head upstairs for a quick bath . And maybe some more sex.

"So where are we going?" He asks . We've been on the road for an hour , I'd also question where he'd be taking me .

"Michigan. " I say and he just looks at . I never told him that I'm from Michigan , which is why he doesnt understand what I'm insinuating.

Finally , my childhood home appears and he scrunches up his face in confusion.

"You're going to meet my mother ." I say him and suddenly he look cautious of his every move and his very outfit .

I too am nervous as I haven't seen her in five years .

Bethany's car is outside. We both head up the stairs and I raise my knuckles so knock .

After knocking thrice,  someone finally opens the door . And she looks at us , speechless .

I notice the diamond ring that's around her left hand . She's married .

"Can we enter?" I ask her .

She opens the door and we hear laughter filling the room . Jeremy is here too .

"Who is at the door Bethany ?" Momma asks from what I assume is the back patio .

Bethany leads us to the back yard , the French doors which are opened up to the backyard,  reveal my mother .

She looks beautiful in a knee length yellow sun dress . Her face is still the same , just happier than the last time I saw her .

Michael is also there , sitting with a baby girl in his arms , they have a child , he too looks as shocked as momma and Beth . Jeremy looks so much older , he's eleven now . He looks just like his father .

"Hi everyone ." I finally break the silence . Ace's firm hand on the small of my back slowly runs up and down as he too stares at the quiet that we've walked into .

"Say something ." My voice break as I stare at my mother.

"Cassandra." She finally says , her voice is in total shock .

Beth throws her arms around me , but you can tell that she's unsure of her action.

"I've missed you so much ." She cries .

"Me too." I say .

My eyes still strained at momma . She pats the seat next to her and Ace and I move towards them .

Michael leaves with the children .

"Mom , this is Ace Bernett ." I say . And she looks at him .

"I'm Ace , her fiance." He says and I almost gasp . Momma scrutinizes my fingers and when she sees no ring she sighs and then she looks disappointed when she sees the tattoo .

"Oh , I'm Adeline Miller , her mother . Its nice to meet you ." She says .

"Where did you guys meet ?" She asks .

"Jail ." We both say and she looks like she's out of air .

"I do not approve ." She says .

Author's note

Hola everyone!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter . This is the very first sex scene I've ever written since I started writting , so please, tell me how it was for you .😚

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. 🧚‍♂️😚

Vote , comment and recommend 😻❤

Nic275 🧚‍♂️❤😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 2.5K 21
Lennie is a country girl. She loves the open spaces, the lush green fields, the peace and quiet, the simplicity. But when an old friend returns to he...
984K 62.5K 32
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
929K 60.2K 59
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...