《C A L L I T D E S T I N Y》

By thisisallthat

Kiara Dempsey is one of the very best architects in the world. She is beautiful, smart and in her own way a h... More

《P R O L O G U E》
《C H A P T E R O N E》
《C H A P T E R T W O》
《C H A P T E R T H R E E》
《C H A P T E R F O U R》
《C H A P T E R F I V E》
《C H A P T E R S I X》
《C H A P T E R S E V E N》
《C H A P T E R E I G H T》
《C H A P T E R N I N E》
《C H A P T E R T E N》
《C H A P T E R E L E V E N》
《C H A P T E R T W E L V E》
《C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N》
《C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N》
《C H A P T E R F I F T E E N》
《C H A P T E R S I X T E E N》
《C H A P T E R S E V E N T E E N》
《C H A P T E R E I G H T E E N》
《C H A P T E R N I N E T E E N》
《C H A P T E R T W E N T Y》
《C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - O N E》
《C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - T W O》
《C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - T H R E E》
《C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - F O U R》
《C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - F I V E》
《C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - S I X》
《C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - S E V E N》
《C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - E I G H T》
《C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - N I N E》
《C H A P T E R T H I R T Y》
《C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - O N E》
《C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - T W O》
《C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - T H R E E》
《C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - F O U R》
《C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - F I V E》
《C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - S I X》
《C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - S E V E N》
《C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - N I N E》
《C H A P T E R F O R T Y》
《C H A P T E R F O R T Y - O N E》
《C H A P T E R F O R T Y - T W O》
《C H A P T E R F O R T Y - T H R E E》
《C H A P T E R F O R T Y - F O U R》

《C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - E I G H T》

3K 91 6
By thisisallthat

Kiara's POV

Kiara's outfit for her date night with Kieran

Kiara's shoes for her date night with Kieran

Kieran was taking me on a date tonight and it was our first date night since we came to Spain. I really love it here in Spain since the icecream date we had done so much more. We had visited so many of the attractions and after seeing how interested I was in the architecture Kieran got an expert in the architecture and he took us on a tour. We went shopping in the village shops, had lunch and breakfast at a lot of the restaurants here, we even went bike riding in the town it has been really good being in a new place.

We were going horse riding almost all the time at Casa de la Realeza and I had fallen in love with Kieran's horse, Thunder that he had named when he was like seven. Thunder is a black, shiny Arabian who is so strong and elegant. Kieran rode Tucker who is also an Arabian, he is dun colored all the horses here are gorgeous and well taken care of.

I got to know everyone who is part of the team at Casa de la Realeza. It felt like everyone here was so loving and caring especially towards Kieran, they all had a soft spot and were protective of him. I had learnt so much about Kieran and his childhood here from him and the team here. On Sundays we had started a tradition of having a very big lunch with everyone and it was wholesome, we had done it twice so far.

The bouquet of roses that Kiara woke up for from Kieran

This morning when I woke up there was a big bouquet of roses for me in the sitting area of our room. Kieran was working out and there was a note that said 'Just because I love you so much. Good morning princesa'.

Kieran had then walked into my office while I had been working on a file and he simply said, 'Be ready by six thirty we have date tonight.'

After I smiled because well I couldn't help myself, he came and gave me a kiss on my forehead and then went to his office to work. Kieran had a home office set up for me and I even got to order everything I wanted for the office. We had also ordered so many new clothes, shoes, accessories and I couldn't wait to wear so many of them.

We were doing a lot of retail therapy, the other day we almost bought a restaurant that we have been loving and Kieran just had a shipment of three new cars brought in, he said it was because he didn't have cars here but I know my bubs and that man loves cars.

I did my makeup and hair and Kieran had come and told me that he was waiting for me downstairs. I had no idea where we were having dinner but I was excited. I looked in the mirror at the promise ring from Kieran and I smiled softly. I wore the ring on the chain every single day, it was my new permanent piece of jewellery. We are both going through so much but I was so appreciative that I had Kieran to go through it with.

The conversation we had the other night was very good for us. We had been transparent with each other and now we were not struggling alone anymore but we were working through what we were going through together. I felt way less overwhelmed now and I could tell Kieran was lighter too. I was walking down and it was silent but I could hear the faint jazz music playing then my heels clicking as I walked down the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs my beautiful and very charming boyfriend was standing there waiting for me looking as dashing as ever.

He was wearing all black as usual, a black shirt, black slacks, black dress shoes and a black blazer he just looked so clean. There was also his signature look of the rings and we had a ring on every single finger of his except the thumbs.

He looked up at me, I smiled and he was waiting with his hand held out for me. He gave me a kiss on my hand and helped me walk down the remainder of the three stairs. I was now standing in front of him and he said, 'You look gorgeous.'

I smiled and gave him a peck and ran my hands down the front of his shirt and said, 'Don't you clean up nice.'

He smiled very much boyishly and put his hands on my waist and he said, 'I give you the compliment of you look gorgeous and I get I clean up nice.'

I chuckled at him and said, 'What would you like to hear handsome, charming, easy on the eyes, good looking?'

He shrugged and said, 'I mean to name a few.'

I playfully rolled my eyes at him and then I said, 'You look handsome bub.'

He gave me a kiss on the cheek, took my hand in his and said, 'Are we ready to go?'

I hummed and we were now walking down to the car that was waiting for us where Thiago the driver was holding the door open for us. We got into the car and I said, 'Okay so do I get to know where we are having dinner?'

He seemed to be thinking about it then he said, 'It will take about an hour for us to get there.'

I furrowed my eyebrows in curiosity and then we drove onto the tarmac and the door opened and he led me to the private jet and got onto it. I was sitting on the plane with a glass of champagne he had just poured me as we were in the sky and asked, 'So what happened this morning that made you super romantic?'

He smiled and said, 'I wanted to spend a night out with you. We haven't had a really formal date night out in a while.'

I leaned forward and gave Kieran a kiss. The rest of the flight Kieran had me cracking me up he just had all the jokes. We were descending and the pilot told us we were about to land in Rome and now I knew why we came here. A few days ago I told Kieran that I could not stop thinking about my favourite seafood pasta at my favourite restaurant in Rome. We landed and got off the plane where there was a black Ferrari waiting for us on the tarmac.

He took my hand as we walked down the stairs of the jet and he said, 'I was thinking let's just have one night of being a normal couple on a date, no security. Just the two of us.'

I smiled as my heart exploded and I gave him a peck, 'Thank you baby for everything. '

He smiled and said, 'Anything for you princesa. '

He opened the car door for me and I got in then we took off. He had his hand on my thigh and I was singing along to Umbrella and Kieran was just tapping his hand on my thigh along to the song. This is another effect I have had on him, I listen to certain songs for a long time and on repeat that I'd be surprised if he didn't know them.

We got to the restaurant and Kieran came and helped me climb out of the car and I put his arm over my shoulder. We walked into my favourite restaurant and we were led to our table. I had not stopped smiling once it just felt like a good day. I was learning not to be completely independant and in a twisted way this situation had taught me a very good lesson.

We had ordered our starters and I was telling Kieran about work and he said, 'Sorry princesa but uh your family head of security, Arbeto is here and he is watching us.'

I turned around and Arbeto was in the restaurant with two other members of the security team, how fast they knew I was even in Rome was unreal. I smiled and waved at Arbeto and he gave me a smile as well. I shrugged and said, 'It's okay, I doubt he is going to do anything. I'm sure they were just told to be on the watch out to see if I'm in Italy.'

Kieran hummed then he said, 'Have you talked to any of them non work related?'

I shook my head no, I have not spoken to anyone not a friend or family member. I spoke to Marcello, Andrew, John, Laura, my grandfather, mum and dad but it was only ever work related if they tried to talk about me I would leave the meeting. After they saw how insistent I was about not talking about me they stopped trying to but John never stopped trying to every once in a while he would try and slip it in.

Our food came and I practically moaned when I had the first fork of the seafood pasta and it had been as good as I expected. Kieran had found it hilarious until it was now his turn to moan when he was having his bomboloni dessert and it was my turn to laugh. Kieran had the biggest sweet tooth I had ever seen. I love my savoury food but desserts and candy were Kieran's loves.

It is quite insane how much he loves sweet things. He has chocolate all the time almost everyday, has jelly beans in his office drawers, has different types of candy in his bedside drawer it's pretty insane. The amount of times I have walked into his office during work hours and he has a cupcake, a cake slice, brownie on his desk to enjoy with his bitter black coffee is unreal. Sometimes I woke the next morning after baking and the cupcakes I would have baked him will be gone.

The date night had been really fun, we danced, I took an infinite amount of pictures and videos of Kieran then some of together, we even went on a walk on the streets of Italy. I want to say there is complete healing but I can't say that but there is definite healing happening faster than when I was going through it alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 1.9K 29
Aiden x Sophia "Secrets pulled them apart but are they strong enough to overcome them" ............... Stuck between the past and the present, both...
1.6K 385 27
Astoria Clark, the CEO of the Clark companies was a girl who hated luxuries and wanted a simple life but to maintain her image she had to look elegan...
61K 496 6
In Harm's Way is currently available to purchase on Amazon! 🎉🎉 Check it out here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CW1GCBJ2?ref_=pe_93986420_775043100 ...
15 1 1
Aria meets Wesley on a flight from Bangkok to Adelaide when she's upgraded from Economy class. She has no idea who this handsome stranger is, but wit...