The Heart of the Bad Batch

De gbow1999

When she was asked to join the Bad Batch she though little to nothing about it. I mean she was a doctor after... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1: Meeting the Team
Chapter 2: Time to Train
Chapter 3: Bonding
Chapter 4: Tooka Dolls
Chapter 5: The Gala
Chapter 6: Target Practice
Chapter 7: Back On Kamino
Chapter 8: The Past
Chapter 9: Slaves
Chapter 10: Old Enemies
Chapter 11: Nightmares
Chapter 12: Overstimulated
Chapter 13: A Day With Tech
Chapter 14: Old Friends
Chapter 15: To End A War
Chapter 16: Reality
Chapter 17: Goodbyes
Chapter 18: Trying to Forget
Chapter 19: The Truth Always Hurts
Chapter 20: Returning Home
Chapter 21: Nightmares 2.0
Chapter 22: Lothal
Chapter 23: Confronting the Past
Chapter 24: A Day With The Mom
Chapter 25: Building a Home
Chapter 26: A Proposition
Chapter 27: Hunter's Trip
Chapter 28: Crosshair's Dip In The Pool
Chapter 29: Wrecker's Picnic
Chapter 30: Tech's Adventure
Chapter 31: Echo's Dance
Chapter 32: Locked Up
Chapter 33: No Stronger Love
Chapter 34: A Death In The Family
Chapter 35: Searching For Lost Hope
Chapter 37: Hunter's Ending
Chapter 38: Echo's Ending
Chapter 39: Tech's Ending
Chapter 40: Crosshair's Ending
Chapter 41: Wrecker's Ending
Chapter 42: True Ending
Surprise Chapter
Info

Chapter 36: Fighting Our Demons

2.6K 91 70
De gbow1999

I felt my heart stop as I looked at the boys get tied up.

"Now, tell me about Omega." Maul said as he glared down at Hunter.

"I'd die before I told you anything." Hunter growled out.

"Oh believe me I know... but could you allow your brother to die?"

He raised his hand up and Crosshair let out a gasp and started to choke. Hunter's eyes went wide and he watched as Crosshair gasped for air.

"Okay! Stop!" Hunter begged.

"Who is the girl?" He asked as he continued to

"Omega is her daughter! She's (Y/n)'a daughter." Hunter said quickly.

Crosshair fell to the ground and let out a groan of pain.

"Take them away... we are going to learn everything we can about my dear Daughter." Maul ordered Cad Bane.

Maul looked up into the camera and I held my breath as he crushed it. I quickly commend Omega and waited for a response.

"What's wrong?" She asked as soon as she saw me.

"I don't have time to explain anything, but tell gran that you have to go somewhere safe. Go to a friends house... someone I don't know. Hide until I return home and contact you." I said quickly.

She nodded her head and I quickly hung up.

"Kenobi, the boys are alive and Maul has them." I said as I opened my holopad and called him.

"Are you positive?" He asked as he appeared on the screen.

"Yes, I'm looking at a video now that shows him kidnapping them. I also think he might be going after Omega." I said as I went into hyperdrive.

"I'll go and check on her." Kenobi said calmly.

"I've already called her and warned her and my mother. I should be returning shortly."

"If Maul arrived before I get there-"

"I can't promise that I won't fight him. Obi-wan he has my family and you know that there is nothing that I won't do to protect them." I said softly.

He let out a chuckle and shook his head.

"I was going to say I left a lightsaber on the ship for you.... Please be careful."

"I will... thank you." I said softly.

He nodded his head and disconnected. I quickly sped home and grabbed the saber. It was pretty simple, a curved hilt with a (saber color) blade.

"I hope I haven't forgot my training." I mumbled as I clipped it onto my belt.

I stopped outside the ship and felt a pair of eyes on me. I quickly turned and saw Maul walk towards me.

"I've been waiting for you, my-"

I quickly drew my saber and attacked him.

"Where is my family!" I yelled as he blocked my attack.

"Somewhere safe, for now." He said as he held me back.

"If you laid a single finger on them-"

"You'll what? Kill me? Tell me could you really kill your own father-"

"You are not my father!" I snapped as I spun my saber in my hand.

"You are my flesh and blood, rather you like it or not."

"I might have your blood coursing through me, but I am not your daughter. My father is Ephraim Bridger and my mother is Mira. My biological mother is (m/n) and she means more to me then you ever will. You are nothing to me."

"And (m/n) is? She sold you to a slaver!"

"To keep me away from you! She gave me a chance! And I will thank her everyday, because had she not done that... I wouldn't have found my family." I said as he threw me back into a rock.

"How funny that you finally start to love your mother.... but it's only after I've killed her."

I let p it a scream as I charged at him. He blocked my attacks and I pushed him back. I continued to attack him, pushing him closer to the ship. I soon kicked him against it and swung my blade down. He raised up his saber but I quickly cut it in two.

"Where is my family?" I asked as I put the blade to his neck.

"Tatooine." He said as he held his breath.

"If there is a single scratch on them, I promise you... I'll end you." I said as I knocked him out.

When Obi-wan landed I handed Maul over to him.

"I have to go to Tatooine. Keep an eye on him." I said sternly."

"(Y/n), allow me to-"

"No, I need to do this on my own. Take care of him... I'll be fine."

He nodded his head and I stopped walking.

"Just know, if he did anything to my family.... No one will be able to stop me from coming for him." I said sternly.

"I know." Obi-wan said as he led Maul away.

It didn't take me long to find the base and I quickly rushed inside. I felt my heartbeat pick up as I ran to the holding cells.

"If I have to listen to Tech talk any longer, I'm going to shoot myself."

"Not if I shoot myself first."

"Could just shoot Tech."

"Crosshair..."

"He has a point."

"Not you too, Echo."

I let out a sigh of relief as I unlocked the door.

"Think Maul is back?"

"No... it's not Maul."

I walked towards the door and swung it open. I felt a small smile spread across my face as I saw the boys all turn to look at me.

"(Y/n)!" Wrecker exclaimed as he rushed up to me.

I quickly hugged him back and let out a sigh of relief as the others walked up to us.

"Told you she would find us." Tech said calmly.

"Please get us out of here, before I murder him." Echo begged.

I nodded my head and led them to the ship.

"I told you those piloting lessons would help out." Tech said calmly.

"Shut up Tech!" Everyone yelled.

We made it home and I felt Hunter put an arm around my shoulder. I sent him a smile and he led me inside.

"You're alive!" Omega yelled as she ran up to us.

I felt a smile spread across my face as Hunter picked her up and hugged her tightly.

"Missed you too kiddo." He said softly.

"Yea, it's good to be home." Echo said as he eat out a sigh.

"That it is." Crosshair said with a chuckle.

Everything soon started to go back to normal. Omega didn't let the boys leave on any missions, and I might of had a small part in helping guilt tripping them.

"Supper should be done soon." I said as the boys walked into the room.

"So... I hate to bring this up... but do you think you know which of us you want to be with?" Hunter asked softly.

"I don't. I think we have waited long enough." Crosshair said calmly.

"I'm curious myself." Wrecker said softly.

"Promise you won't get mad or act like a child."

"Promise."

"I can't wait to see which of us won the bet." Tech said calmly.

"Bet?" I asked with a frown.

"We all made a guess of who you would choose." Tech explained.

I let out a laugh and shook my head.

"Okay, I choose-"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.6K 97 18
(This is my first story I hope you like it❤️) The Bad Batch finds a knocked out female human. She has no memory of who she use to be. She joins the B...
192K 7.2K 81
• A Galaxy Divided by War• ~ The Bad Batch. Hunter. Tech. Crosshair. Wrecker. Echo. A group of elite defective clones, fighting their own way through...
17.5K 475 61
Aurora Ealis is a Bounty Hunter who thinks that it's best to be alone in life. With no one to care for, loss wouldn't be as such of a big deal. Well...
6.6K 155 14
Bad Batch x Reader with a little Obi-Wan x Reader. (Y/n) is Tech's twin, but was separated from him before the boys were put out with the rest of the...