𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐅𝐎...

By ELLIEMEAII

" 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭" 𝐇𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐝, 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤. P.M A... More

WARNING
CHARACTERS
-
𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗥
𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥
𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗦
𝙂𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇
𝙈𝙔 𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙆
𝙅𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙊𝙐𝙎𝙔
𝙀𝙓𝙋𝙊𝙎𝙀𝘿
𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙃 𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙎
𝙊𝙇𝘿 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿
𝘿𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙈𝙀
𝙎𝙄𝙇𝘼𝙎
𝙂𝙊𝙊𝘿𝘽𝙔𝙀
𝙇𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙇𝙔
𝘾𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙐𝙍𝙀𝘿
𝘼 𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙎𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇
𝙄 𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙎𝙀𝘿 𝙔𝙊𝙐
𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆 𝙏𝙊 𝙈𝙀
𝙄 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐
𝙄𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙏𝙍𝙐𝙀
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝙍𝙐𝙏𝙃
𝙎𝙏 𝙈𝙐𝙉𝙂𝙊
𝘾𝙐𝙈 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝙈𝙀
𝙏𝙀𝙎𝙏
𝙈𝙀𝙍𝙍𝙔 𝘾𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙏𝙈𝘼𝙎 𝙇𝙊𝙎𝙀𝙍
𝙃𝙐𝙍𝙏
𝙋𝘼𝙄𝙉
𝘿𝘼𝙏𝙀
𝙃𝙊𝙏𝙀𝙇
𝙃𝙊𝙏𝙀𝙇 𝙄𝙄
𝙒𝘼𝙍𝘿𝙎
𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙀
𝘿𝙄𝙎𝙏𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉
𝙂𝙍𝙀𝙀𝙉𝙂𝙍𝘼𝙎𝙎
𝙀𝙎𝘾𝘼𝙋𝙀
𝙍𝙐𝙂𝙐𝙎
𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙆𝙉𝙀𝙎𝙎
𝙈𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙂𝙍𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙏 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 𝙏𝘼𝙇𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙃𝙄𝙈
𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙊𝘿
𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘼𝙇𝙒𝘼𝙔𝙎
𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀
Hi
BONUS I
BONUS II

𝘼𝙏𝙏𝘼𝘾𝙆𝙀𝘿

5.3K 168 86
By ELLIEMEAII

There's another chapter right after this one :) only 12 chapters left.. I'm also editing the first few chapters!!

TW: TORTURE

_____________________________

After Draco proposed to me, we decided to walk back to our apartment instead of aparating so we could spend more time together, alone. It was only a fifteen minute walks and if I'm being honest, it was very relaxing. Alone with my fiancé, walking back home as the cold wind kissed our cheeks.

But something felt off.

As we walked down the streets, I had a feeling that we weren't alone, that someone was following and watching us secretly. I would sometimes always look behind us only to see the dark streets. Draco would ask me if everything was alright and why would I always turn around but I always told him not to worry.

I couldn't stop thinking about it: those two wizards holding a daily prophet in the muggle world. Did they get caught? We're they the one who were following us at night? Do they know were we live?

Strong arms pulled me closer to their body causing me to snap out of my thoughts and looked up, only to see his silver eyes. "Good morning, babe." He spoke in his morning voice. Draco leaned in and place a kiss on my lips then another one on my nose, before he started attacking me with butterflies kisses all over my face.

"Draco!" I giggled, grabbing his face so he would stop. "What? Cant kiss my fiancé?" Before I could even respond, a familiar deep voice spoke.

"No you can't," we snapped our gaze to were the voice came from, only to see Chris and Iris leaning against the door.

Chris gagged, making me roll my eyes playfully whilst Iris had a devilish smirk plastered on her lips. "What the fuck do you idiots want?" Draco growled, pulling me closer to his body and his scent filled my nostrils causing me to relax as I buried my face in the crook of his neck.

" we wanted to see if she said yes since you two came back whilst me and Chris were already asleep." I heard her say, and before I knew I felt two person jumping in the bed separating me and Draco from each other.

"What the fuck-" I groaned as Iris pushed me to the side so she could get in between me and Chris whom already pushed Draco aside. "Chris get the fuck out of MY bed before I kill you in ten seconds."

"Oh please, you love me you wouldn't ev-"

In less than a second Draco had the tip of his wand pressed against Chris's throat. "I'll see you in hell dray." He smirked, making Draco more angrier. "Put the wand away Draco." I calmly spoke.

His silver hues shifted to mine then back at Chris. He rolled his eyes and placed his wand back on the nightstand. "Told ya." The black haired wizard smirked.

"She said "yes" now can you guys leave us alone?"

"No." They both replied.

Draco huffed and crossed his arms like a little boy, making us burst into laughter. "What's so fucking funny?" He glared looking down at us.
"Your such baby dray." Iris chuckled, and before Draco could even react, we heard three loud knocks on our door.

My heart skipped a beat.

We all looked at each other confused. Our apartment was like a ' safe house ' nobody knew that we were hiding here outside the wizarding world only Hermione but she had the keys of our door so she could get in anytime she wanted.

The three loud knocks were heard again and the boys immediately stood up along with Iris, they grabbed their wands and started walking outside the room to the living room were the main door was.

"Who the fuck is here?!" Iris whispered shouted, before taking a GUN out of her waistband. "Where the fuck did you got that?" I whispered as we slowly walked towards the door.

"Not gonna lie- im kind of sick of magic so I got this a week ago." She chuckled, not even scared that there was someone outside bagging loudly on the door.

"Clemence I need you to hide in my room I don't want you to get hurt." Draco whispered, kissing my temple. "Okay." I nodded walking back to into his bedroom. but before I could even even inside of his room, the door burst open and four man with death eaters mask covering their faces came in.

Fuck.

I stood there, frozen.

Three men started attacking Draco, Chris and Iris, but the other one had his brown eyes glued on me. "Fucking run Clemence!" I heard Draco yell.

The death eater slowly started taking a few steps towards me, and I immediately started running to my room were my wand was.

I opened my room and it was the first thing that I saw, it was on my nightstand. I ran towards it, but before I could even grab it, the death eater grabbed my knee and pushed me down on my stomach violently.

A scream left my lips. The pain grew as I squeezed my eyes shut. I felt like I was being stabbed with millions of knives. "Not so though anymore eh?" He chuckled, grabbing a fistful of my hair and turning me around.

Without thinking I poked his eyes with my fingers making him let go of me and yell. I quickly got up and grabbed my wand pointing it at him. "Fucking bitch!" He growled. His hand went down to his waist band- trying to grab his wand as he kept the other one on his eyes.

Then a loud gunshot was heard making me gasp.

The death eater noticed that I was to distracted and took this chance to get up- but I immediately noticed.

"STUPEFY!" I yelled, and the green light came out of the tip of my wand hitting him right in the middle of his chest before he flew across the room into a wall.

I ran out of my room only to bump into Draco's chest. "Clemence-" he grabbed my face, his silver hues examining my face to see if I was hurt or not. When he saw that I was fine, he walked inside of my room and saw the death eater on the floor knocked out.

"Make sure one of them is alive!" Draco yelled to Iris and Chris who were putting the death eaters on a chair with thin cords so they couldn't escape. "I'm so glad you're okay." He breathed kissing my forehead.

But I wasn't. I fell on my stomach and now I was worried that something had happened to the baby. "Clemence?" He looked down at me worried. "Nothing I- this isn't a safe place anymore." I spoke, looking up at him.

Draco nodded, grabbing my hand in his. "I know we'll get out of here tonight."

_____

Iris had killed one with her gun as the others were wrapped in thin ropes. We were all seated on the couches waiting for one of them to wake up so Draco could ask them questions. My stomach was still in pain and none of them knew what had happened in the bedroom.

A groan made us look at the first death eater who woke up.

Draco

I grabbed another chair from the corner of the room and dragged it so I'm sitting in front of the death eater. I placed my toolbox down on my feet and lighted up a cigarette.

He stared at me with uncertainty painted in his eyes. He masked it with a hard growl. "What's the little bitch gonna do huh?" The death eater chuckled, making my blood boil.

"Silas must not have told you who you were sent to kill. You're messing with the wrong person here." I mumbled trough my cigarette.

"Now, I'm feeling generous today, so I'll ask you one more time. Why.did. Silas, sent you?" I said looking at him in the eyes as I rest my elbows on my knees.

"Burn in hell. I'm not telling you shit." He shouted, I took a long drag of my cigarette whilst giving him glare.

I slapped him, leaving my handprint on his cold cheek.

"How do you know where we live, and why the fuck did Silas sent you?" I asked again, losing my patience.

"Like I said I'm not telling you shit!" He yelled again.

"Wrong answer." I chuckled, I take my cigarette put it out on his forehead. He screamed in pain, music to my ears.

I reached down into my toolbox and found a drill. I took it out and revved it a few times before turning my attention back to the death eater.

I placed the drill on his hand, staring at him as sweat start to from on his forehead.

I smirked before I drilled his hand into the chair. His yells fills the room.

Clemence let out a gasped and looked away immediately.

"How the fuck did you found us?" I asked again,and stopped the drill.

He remained silent, whimpering at the pain in his hand. I drilled his other hand to the chair, causing him to scream again.

"For such a big man you scream like a bitch." I laughed.

" why were you sent here ?" I asked again, getting more and more impatient.

"Fuck you! I'm not telling you anything." He yelled again.

"Wrong answer again!" I said annoyingly as I drilled both of his ankles on the chair. "My turn," Iris stood up from the sofa and marched towards us. I gladly let her take my place, and went in the kitchen to wash my bloody hands.

"You have very beautiful eyes for a death eater." She said, caressing his cheek with her knife. "Are those specks of blue, I see?"

"Now if you don't tell me how you found our apartment, I'll rip those pretty eyes out of their fucking socket." She giggled, inching the blade closer towards his eyes.

"Okay, okay, okay, I'll talk, fuck woman!" He screamed.

"Silas is coming for her," he shifted his gaze to Clemence. "And all of you. He wants to take over the wizarding world. Even after I'm dead, more will replace me." He breathed, looking down at the blade pressed on his cheek.

He then shifted his gaze to Clemence who had her eyes wide open, and smirked at her, making me want to strangle him. " he's coming for you Chantelle, so better be ready." He smiled and let out a laugh.

His word infuriated me, he's coming for her, and after my friends that are like a family to me.

No one fucks with my fiancé and lives.

I took the knife out of Iris's grip and placed the tip on his throat. "She's a Malfoy now." I sliced it open with a smirk on my lips, letting him bleed out slowly.

"Draco That's enough." Her soft voice spoke, I looked at her. She was terrified, scared. I took the knife out of his throat before killing the three others who were still knocked out.

My hands were filled with his dirty blood, as the love of my life stared at them with her eyes wide open.

"We need to leave. Now. Pack your stuff."

___________________

Yes dray.

BRO IM COMING BACK TO SAY THAT I ACCIDENTALLY POSTED THIS CHAPTER I WAS SUPPOSED TO PUBLISH IT TOMORROW WITH CHAP 29 💀

!!! I will NOT be publishing chapter 29 today!
Maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 1.7K 63
"We both hate each-other and that'll never change" ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 。.★.*。 "𝚆𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘�...
521 34 34
Lilian Evans has questions that no one gives her answers too. Trying to live her life to the best of her abilities is proving to be hard when those s...
1.6K 18 87
What do you do when you fall in love with the one you swore to kill? N.B. I do not own any of the Harry Potter characters. I only own Cora, her famil...
25.5K 166 27
These are Malfoy imagines created with you readers. Write to me the name of your character, how you want the imagine and who are you towards Malfoy (...