𝙄 𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙎𝙀𝘿 𝙔𝙊𝙐

DRACO

I sat down on on the chair next to the fire place, and placed my head in my hands. "You need to rest. We've been out all day it's 5 am." Chris sighed, placing his coat on the sofa. "I won't fucking sleep until I find her." I snap at him, tugging my hair.

" do you have alcohol?" I asked, and he nodded. " Draco you can't drink it's 5 in the morning-" I stopped when I got up and started marching towards his kitchen. "Make me." I rolled my eyes.

Once I was in the kitchen, I searched every cabinets- looking for alcohol. And then my eyes finally landed on three bottles of fire whisky and I grabbed them. "You are not not going to dr-" I cut him off like earlier. "Shut up."

I made myself comfortable on a couch and opened the first bottle and took a sip. My body immediately relaxed and it felt good.

I haven't seen her for a month now- almost two months, and it hurts terribly.I took another sip and shut my eyes completely letting out a deep sigh.

__

Her soft hand reached for my cheek, rubbing her thumb in circle on my soft skin. " is this real." She whispered, tilting her head to the side, examining my face.

"It is." I grabbed her hand pressing it harder against my skin in order to feel her. " I missed you." I said, one of my hand slid down to her waist.

" I missed you more."

Her words made my heart beat faster- I hold her closer to my body, because I haven't felt her touch in so long it almost made me cry.

"Kiss me- please." She stood on her tippy toes and snaked her arms around my neck, pressing her forehead against mine.

And I did.

I reached for her and slammed her lips against mine. Her lips tasted like strawberry they were soft- I slid my tongue inside of her mouth letting it dance with hers.

" don't leave me again." She whispered against my lips, pulling me closer. " never." I groaned. " promise me, Malfoy. Promise me that you won't ever leave me." She broke the kiss looking at me with her beautiful green eyes.

Her eyes were the most beautiful thing I ever saw.

I cupped her cheeks with both of my hands and looked at her " I promise that I won't ever leave you, Chantelle." I spoke slowly, my lips shifted to her forehead, leaving a long warm kiss.

__

"Draco!" I snapped opened my eyes to see Iris shaking my shoulders. I immediately pushed her away " what the fuck Michelle!" I yelled, I was sweating and shaking. " you were whispering weird things." She laughed, covering her mouth with the palm of her hand.

I rolled my eyes and realised that I fell asleep in the living room. " I'm going to take a shower" I said before getting up and going to the nearest bathroom.

I stepped inside of the shower, the warm water wetting my whole body.

I dreamed about her.

"Fuck." I growled, pressing my back against the wall. The dream felt so real, her touch felt so real, the kiss. Everything about the dream felt so real, the way her green eyes looked at my silver ones, the way her thumb rubbed my cheek in circle.

I miss her,

I miss her so much.

"But does she miss me?"I questioned myself, after everything I told her- it's impossible. I don't think that she does.