The Blossom Dragon

By KaitouJinx123

Team 7 walked away from the land of waves, they had a mission there. The Uchiha spotted a girl who was laying... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Character Info
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's note
Announcement!
Update!
Information

Chapter 5

1.3K 46 1
By KaitouJinx123

Sakura talking and thinking: N
End talking: N
Igneel talking: N

....

Sakura's pov

I walked upstairs with Kirara following me from behind, and I soon opened my door and soon went inside my room.

I soon slammed my face at my queen size bed with a white matress and a light pink blanket and a dark pink blanket on top of it it also has pink sheets on it. It had a couple of colored pillows like pink, light pink, white, black, red and green.

I laid down and was about to sleep with Kirara in her own bed, suddenly a voice spoke in my head making my eyes widen.

" Don't you think it too early to sleep sweetie..? "

" w-what the?!!!?"

I accidentally fell off my bed and began to groan in pain. " uhhhhh, my head hurts... "

" Looks like somebody woke up at the wrong side of the bed... "

It made me sit up and soon looked around my room. No one was there, well beside Kirara, but she's asleep. I soon shook it off and started to think it was just me hearing things.

" Hey brat "

" Igneel! That's was very rude "

" Tsk. Don't blame me, this brat isn't listening to a word we speak"

" maybe it's because she still can't believe us "

" okay now I hear some voices in my head arguing?! Okay, now I'm confused... "

" follow our instructions sweetie"

I nod and soon paid attention to their directions. " Close your eyes" I obeyed and soon I closed my eyes.

...

I opened my eyes seeing nothing but a half room, the other half was a forest but the trees didn't have any leaves on it and it was like no life on it and there we're bones of humans and animals surrounding it. It made a shiver through my spine.

I soon looked at the other half, it was hot, there was a volcano surrounded with really hot lava and the place was blowing with fire and the trees were burning. I gulped at that half.

Suddenly I saw two throne in each half, the part with no life on it was a thrown of bones by humans and animals while the other was a thrown of weapons and steel. My eyes we're widen in surprise as I saw a long dark pink haired woman with red demon eyes and with a sharp teeth, she had a dark purple armour around her body and she had a raser sharp claws. While the other one had a spiky red hair guy with yellow eyes like mine, and he had a red armour and it design was a dragon on it with yellow linen though.

" w-what are you?! "

" Now now, sweetie please don't panic okay? My name's End while the red haired there is Igneel he can be a hot-head sometimes "

She gave me smile which made me calm down and soon listen to them.

" since your done panicking, we'll be telling who you really are, brat. "

" okay rude " I pouted as I crossed my arms and turned around.

" Igneel! "

" Tsk. Anyways your name Is ASD or for short Astheria Sakura Dragneel "

" Is that, what the D stands for? "

They nod in response as they continued. " there's something you must know, you weren't born in this world. You we're born in a world where magic, spells, dragon, spirits, and demons exist "

It made my jaw drop at End's statement. " I was born where magic still existed?! "

" Not just that brat. You have a the magic that can use any elements or any magic a dragon nor a demon has meaning your not just a mage. You're also a dragon slayer, you Baka "

" so that's why I have amazing sensing abilities? "

" duhhhhh, doesn't your probably got everything right? "

I was clearly dumbfounded by their words and soon paid attention to End's statement.

" you lived in a peaceful nation that your father ruled, his name is Tatsuya Dragneel and your mother Anna Dragneel. You have 2 older brothers there names are Zeref and Natsu Dragneel. You guys lived peacefully until when Zeref turned 8 and Natsu 5 and you 3, your nation was attacked by a dragon name Acnologia, a dragon that despises human beings. Zeref was the only person who survived the attack, you and your brother and parents died. "

" but if I'm dead doesn't that mean I shouldn't be alive now? "

" that's we're getting there. You're brother Zeref was so depressed at your death he wanted to avenge you guys. So he went to an academy for wizards, he suddenly began interested at the dead, so he studied it for many years. "

" now I know where I got my curiosity and my love of books and amazing knowledge comes from... "

" but things doesn't goes as you wanted it, raising the dead is too much. The Gods got annoyed and upset and soon placed an unbreakable curse on your brother, a curse that can kill any life when there in a negative state. You're brother Zeref was now a walking cursed immortal"

" soon he went off to bring you and your brother Natsu back to life. So he went to every demon and dragon to ask for there blood and soon made an empire, we're he rules. First he created Natsu and gave him Igneel's blood and some of the dragons ability, he was called End. His full name is Enderous Natsu Dragneel and lastly he created you he gave you both of the Dragons and Demons blood, and he soon named you ASD, or Astheria Sakura Dragneel. You both woke up and bonded with him "

" surprisingly you three have the same thing in common. Soon your brother's enemies heard about you and even tried to kill you but failed. Soon he gave you both to me, and I raised you and taught you both to control your dragon powers"

" then he created me, to help you control your demon powers Sakura, soon he wrote every spells he knows in every book and sealed it and can only be open by a Dragneel. He sealed me in you and then gave you the books. But I great war happened and made you Natsu apart. While Igneel was carrying you on his back safely away from the enemies, but Igneel was hit on the wings that made him unbalanced and you slipped from Natsu's hands and fell to the Enchanted River that sended you here "

I was utterly speechless then I soon spoke " then why can't I remember anything? "

" because your brother thought you both will be too strong and uncontrollable when your together or when something bad happens to you, after the war I died and gave your brother Natsu and Zeref the books of all dragon slayer magic. And soon Natsu lost control and burned the whole forest and life around him, and you lost control when you woke up and killed many life going near you and around you. So you're brother erased both of your memories and waited till your in good hands. He was there when you we're found by the Uchiha couple at the forest and he watched your brother Natsu being found by a guild master and raised him there "

" basically you know the rest.... "

" so that means I'm an Immortal and a mage... Cool! "

I was so happy and yet sad and upset but soon shrugged it off, suddenly Igneel mentioned something " hey brat. Get the bag you had when they found you, and get one of the book that says ' ASD ' it contains every detail of your magic and etc. "

" okay, but how do I get out of here?" I asked as Igneel groaned while End sweat dropped. " Just close your eyes and think your in a place full of lights" I arched a brow but soon obeyed and soon did what I was told.

...

As I opened my eyes and saw I was back at my room asleep in the floor in my light pink fur carpet. And soon got up and walked towards my bookshelf and soon I looked for my trigger lever, which was a dark green book and soon my shelf moved to the side and soon showed a room full of books. It actually my secret library where no one knows not even my parents nor the hokage knows.

I walked straight and soon looked for my old bag and I finally saw it, I gave it a one big blow and soon cough from the dust it has and soon took the book with a dark pink leather and it even says ASD I smiled at it and soon walked to my bed and sit crossed legged.

End and Igneel suddenly made a chant and wanted me to copy it. " Demons spread through the night, Dragons roar in the sky and light. We Dragneels chant this spell to open this book in our arms, So we can tell our own spells "

Soon the book glowed a large light of light pink and soon opened the book. I began to read it and it was very interesting. I'm going to use this in missions soon I thought as I giggled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 6.3K 41
❀The 3rd great ninja war has been raging on for 2 years now. Effort in the Leaf village is at a maximum but dwindling severely, meaning younger shino...
4.5K 187 20
This story is about, when Sasuke left the village. I always had in mind what would have happened if Sasuke let Sakura join him. Both left the village...
69.3K 1.4K 23
Kamina Akiruta, a girl who suddenly appeared in the Leaf Village. No one knew anything about her nor did they know anything about her powers. She was...
451K 13.8K 43
What happens when a young (and bratty) girl's body is taken over by.... herself? Well, from the future. Konohagakure is in the midst of a deadly war...