Chapter 6

Sakura thoughts: Hi
End talking: Hi
Igneel talking: Hi

....

Sakura's pov

RING

RING

RING

" go away.... "

RING

RING

RING

" GAAAAH! OKAY OKAY! I'M UP! I'M UP! SHEESH! " I pouted as I slammed my alarm clock.

I looked at the time and soon growled like an animal, why did Kakashi-sensei said to be early in noon I sighed and soon walked to the bathroom.

I walked down the stairs with Kirara asleep in my arms suddenly End spoke. " Oh, Sweetie we forgot to mention... Kirara is actually you're birthday gift from your brother Zeref, he made Kirara to protect you "

" No wonder she was different from the other foxes... "

I heard End giggled, but soon made me grab my bag and was about to leave soon Igneel spoke.

" aren't you going to eat? " he asked. " but didn't sensei said to not eat breakfast? " I asked as he facepalm.

" every being needs to eat, brat. Even high ranked shinobus and kages eat in worst situations... " he stated as I nearly facepalm at my head. I'm supposed to be the top kuniochi...

I soon took a bowl and some milk and cereal and I soon fed Kirara, and started munching my breakfast. I returned the milk at the fridge and saw a note.

Dear Saku-chan

Saku-chan we've been sent into a 3 week mission, we left early in morning. We already told Fugaku-sama and Mikoto-sama to watch over you, after you're survival test with Kakashi.

P. S. We know you can handle yourself, we're just worried if you would catch a cold or something...

Love,
Mommy Rin and Daddy Obito!

I soon smiled but soon sweat dropped, " when will they ever leave me alone... " I sighed and soon grabbed a couple of tomatoes and three cups of ramen for Sasuke and Naruto.

...

I arrived at the training and I was right Naruto was rolling around holding his stomach whining for not eating his ramen while Sasuke was ready to scold him.

" Ohayo! " I called as they looked at me, " H-hey... Sakura-chan.. " Naruto greeted rather weakly. I arch a brow and looked at Sasuke and he explained

" he's been whining all day for not eating his ramen.. "

" well I got some food for you guys to eat... " I smiled as they we're shocked. " but didn't Kakashi-sensei said to not eat any breakfast? "

I sighed and soon passed Naruto the three cups of ramen and the hot water and the sack of tomatoes for Sasuke. " every being needs food for energy, baka "

They soon accepted it and started to eat the food as I climbed to a nearby tree and started sitting on it branch with Kirara on my lap quietly sleeping and started talking to the two demon and dragon in my head.