Babygirl, You're Ours!

By Mutainicole

Lily's bullies came back to her life after making highschool a living hell for her. She wants to escape them... More

Them
🌻hurt🌻
🌻help🌻
🌻Lulu🌻
school
🌻mall🌻
🌻 seen 🌻
🌻taken🌻
Again
🌻run🌻
🌻 punishment 🌻
🌻bake🌻

🌻 sleep 🌻

16.4K 304 107
By Mutainicole

Lily's POV

‘Aaron? What is he doing here?’ I thought. I was even more shocked to see Taylor beside him, that meant Joshua was the one who was holding me. I started hyperventilating when I saw their angry expressions. They had grown taller, I felt like I was standing in front of giants.

“ Let go of her Joshua! I was still talking to her!” Shouted sir as he came into view. Joshua's grip became tighter by the second but he didn't hurt me. “ No, you've already spent  your time with her like we had agreed.” Taylor said . I felt like an object to them at the same time I was confused. Why are they talking like they know each other? ‘ Am  I missing something here?’

They continued arguing about who was going to stay with me. I don't know what you're thinking but I preferred dealing with my father than the triplets. I mean, in this case, one is better than three, right?

I made grabby hands for my father to show him I wanted to go with him but all he did was let out a sigh. “ S-sir, p-please t-take me with you...” I begged. He looked at the brothers and said, “ Fine but I'm coming for her tomorrow.” What did he mean tomorrow!? I needed him to save me from the triplets. For a second , I thought I saw guilt in his eyes but I'm sure I was imagining things. I guess I was stupid to think he would help me. Before I could say anything, I saw some men escorting him out.

Now it was just me and them. I tried to quiet my cries but I'm sure they heard me. ‘ this is where the pain begins ’ my conscience said. My body shook as I prepared for any beating or shouting.

My cries got louder when I was carried to a bedroom with Taylor and Aaron following us. The bedroom was huge and kind of scary. I was surprised to see Lulu on a table. How did she get here? As soon as Joshua let me down, I wanted to run to her only to stopped by Aaron. “Did you miss us babygirl?... What were thinking when you ran away!? Do you know how dangerous it is out there? And did you really think we would let you go that easily!? ” He yelled and then they trapped me between them and the wall. “ Don't even think of running away again. Next time we will punish you and trust me we'll enjoy every moment of it while you cry.” Taylor said with a devilish smirk.

(Bedroom pic)

[A/N
Do you think the bed is too small? And this only a small section of their bedroom. If the bed small, I'm going to assume it fits all of them😅. I also need you guys to imagine the bed is higher than that, you'll soon understand why]

“ I'm s-sorry .” I stuttered and looked for a way out. “ Don't even think of it!” Joshua said sternly. I guess he noticed what my intention was.

I was given a pair of pajamas. I went to the bathroom and closed the door. I went down on my knees and cried. ‘Why do things have to be like this?’ I thought that when I left them, I would never have to encounter them again but here they were. My thoughts were cut off when I heard Aaron calling me. I quickly wore the pajamas. ( Her pajama 👇)

I blushed when I saw them shirtless . “  Fuck” I heard Joshua say quietly, maybe I looked fat . I remember they always complained I was fat and the fact that Linda made sure I gain wait didn't help. I'm sure I was fatter now.  I didn't like it when people curse. They all looked at me with a look I didn't recognize. “ Little one, come here,” Aaron ordered , his voice was strained. The last time I followed their orders I ended up being burned. I gathered a little bit of courage and shook my head ‘no’ . I saw them get angry. I ran to the door only to find it locked!

“ Is it so hard for you to understand YOU ARE NOT LEAVING US!?” Joshua yelled and threw me on the bed where Aaron pinned me to it. I was screaming but immediately stopped when he pressed his lips on mine. I felt as if my world stopped as I tried to comprehend what what was happening. I came back to my senses and tried pushing him. His hand travelled to my exposed waist . I couldn't believe I was loosing my first kiss to my bully, not him! I had been saving it for someone special. I felt like I was being punished when he bit my lip harshly. I winced at the pain.

“ That's enough Aaron. I don't think she can take it if you go any further.” Taylor said while smirking. Aaron reluctantly let go of me . I swiftly tried to get off the bed but it was too high. Does everything have to be hard for me?

“ Oh no you don't! It's time for the you to sleep.” Joshua said. They surprised when they all got in the bed. Can you imagine being in one bed with all you bullies?

I had never been this scared in my life. I was sleeping between them. Joshua was behind me and Taylor in front of me. Aaron was behind Joshua ( they were going to exchange positions at night). I tried to move a bit but stopped when heard them groan. Joshua held my hips and started grinding them on his while Taylor's hand started rubbing my thighs. I could feel something long and hard on my skin from both sides. I was really trying to stop my shaking and this wasn't helping. “ P-please s-stop.” I begged. I heard them let out growls. “ Babygirl, let's get something straight, when we want to do something, we do it and I thought you knew that!” Aaron said. Tears brimmed in my eyes. He was right, I had forgotten they didn't need permission to do as they please. I cried at how helpless I felt.

The room became quiet and they switched off the lights. The only thing you could hear was my sniffles. “ Get used to this kitten. ” Joshua said softly.

The following morning . ( Still Lily's POV)

I have been trying to remove their arms. For some unknown reason, Aaron is behind me, if I'm not wrong I clearly remember Joshua behind me. The only thing on my mind is how I'm going to escape. I can't stay here, they will kill me.

Phew! The first step was finally over. I quietly struggled to get down without waking them. Who makes a bed this high? I fell off the bed with a thud. I bit my lip to prevent myself from crying but it was no use because they all woke up and saw me. I did the first thing that was on my mind, I dashed to the door. I know that was a stupid thing to do but please try to understand me.

Just before I could turn the knob, I felt someone wrap his arms around me. “ You really want us to punish you, don't you? All this would be easy if you just do as we say and accept that that you're never leaving!” Taylor whispered in a low menacing tone. He then turned me around so I could face them.

I felt at crying, screaming and escaping from everything. Do you know how that feels?

“ W-why m-me? What did I-I do to deserve this? Why are all of you out t-to hurt me? ” I asked quietly but I knew they heard me. I really didn't want this! “  I-I am an a-adult now. You have n-no right...” Aaron growled making me keep quiet. “ Listen babygirl, we don't give a fuck whether you're an adult or not. You are ours! Now stop throwing tantrums!” He said harshly and coldly. He then lifted his arm and I did what was natural. I covered my face and waited for the impact but nothing happened. I peeked through my fingers. I saw a flash of guilt in his eyes ; the flash was gone in an instant, like heat lightning in the mid summer  -no thunder- and leaving the sky just as it had been before.

[A/N I know exaggerated the last line. Sorry 😂😂]

There was a deafening silence. This is exactly what used to happen in the past. Everytime I said something, they would think I was talking back then I would get a beating.

The tension was disrupted when I saw Lulu on the table. She was what I needed right now. “ You want her?” Taylor asked and without looking at him , I nodded. “ Fine but after you've taken a shower and break fast with us.”  I looked at them in horror.
shower...with us ’ Those words rang in my mind. “ I-I don't want to.” I said hoping they would understand me but I guess we can't always have our way all the time, can we?

There I was,in the bathroom with Aaron. They decided that since it was my first time, only one of them would bathe me and they choose Aaron. Out of all the three, he was the scariest.

He stopped whatever he was doing and turned towards me. I took slow steps backwards as he approached me only to be trapped between him and the door. “ Now where do you think you're going babygirl?” He said then slowly started taking off my top. I gasped and pushed his hands away. He growled at me. “ Aaron p-please...” I begged. “ shhh, don't deny me! I don't want to punish you!... Just relax.” He said. I started crying. When I continued pushing his hands, he caught my wrists and pinned them above my head, he then used his other hand to take off my pajamas.

I tried covering myself when he finished. I didn't want him to see him my chubby body.  I remember there was a time I got a beating just because they said I was too fat. I started shaking with fear. He'll probably hit me for having gained wait.

“ I'm s-sorry, I-I promise I-I loose weight.” I said hoping he wouldn't hurt me. I couldn't see him clearly as tears blurred my vision. “ P-please don't look...” I said. Even after the scars left, I was still really insecure about my body. “ You are ours! I can see you whenever I want!”  He said then gently put me in the bathtub. I didn't dare look up when he undressed. He got in then made me straddle him.

I doubted if he could see my lower region but my breasts were in full display for him. He kept staring at them. I squealed when he started washing me. He chuckled.“ You're literally shaking babygirl! Stop it.” He said angrily. But how could I, I was too scared. When I felt something long and hard touch my lower region , I tried standing up because it was uncomfortable. I didn't like whatever was touching me down there. “ Aaron...” I said and he noticed my discomfort. He muttered something under his  breath made me sit beside him.

He came out of the bathtub and dried himself. He came back and carried me to the dresser and dried me.  I froze when his finger traced a faint scar. It was hard for anyone to notice it. Out of all the scars, it was the only scar that took time to disappear. I had gotten it when Aaron threw on the stairs and I couldn't go to school for a month.“ I really hurt you back then, didn't I?” He said.

His question brought tears to my eyes. Seeing that I was not going to reply, he kissed my cheek. He dressed in a cute outfit and brushed my hair. But before we went for breakfast he said something that frightened me to the bone. “ Don't think I've forgotten about the tantrums you threw. I would punish you but I want the others to be there... I don't think you'll like it but I'm sure we will!” He said with a devilish smirk. “ I'm s-sorry I ...” I apologized but was cut off when he spanked my bottom harshly, “ Shhh, let your daddies decide your punishment.” He whispered in my ear. I whimpered and let him carry me.

Lily better be ready for her punishment

Her outfit 👇

........................................................................

Hi Marafiki.

Let me make something clear. The brothers do not have any sexual feelings for each each other! They only want Lily.

In the last chapter, I only got one question. Please ask, don't be shy.
The question was:
Does Cade like Lily? The answer is no, he only sees her as his daughter and he only wants to earn her forgiveness and love. Even if it means he has to force her.

Sorry for updating late. I'm still not feeling well 😔.

There's something creepy going on. You see there's this guy who has been texting me. At first I wanted to ignore his messages but he knows way too many things about me. He says we haven't met , he even called  and I couldn't recognize his voice. Had it been a classmate or a friend I would have known. What would you do if you were in my case?
I hope this makes sense 😔.

Enough of my problems. How are you. I will always remind you to take care of yourself .

Goodnight Marafiki ❤️❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...