The Third Salvatore {N.K.Mika...

By JNellB

What if Damon and Stefan Salvatore had a little sister? What if she fell hard for their Mortal Enemy? Well I... More

♥︎Meet the Cast ♥︎
🦋1. Incoming Call🦋
🦋2. Are you serious?! 🦋
🦋3. Meeting An Original 🦋
🦋4. Who the hell is Klaus 🦋
🦋5. Are you dumb or are you stupid🦋
🦋6. Well Hello Elijah🦋
🦋7. Don't make me Kill You🦋
🦋8. You Won🦋
🦋9. Don't make me fuck you up🦋
🦋10. Shut up or i'll Kill you🦋
🦋11.Damon is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋12. You can't make me go🦋
🦋13. Maybe it's my time🦋
🦋14. Klaus is here? Fantastic🦋
🦋15. Screw Klaus🦋
🦋.16 Please don't touch me again🦋
🦋17. Annabella Marie Salvatore🦋
🦋18.Wait Your Klaus?🦋
🦋19.What have I done🦋
🦋20.Goodbye Brother🦋
🦋21.You're so annoying🦋
🦋22.Stefan is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋23.You're both idiots🦋
🦋24. That Bitch Bit Me🦋
🦋25. No Klaus, I wouldn't lie to you🦋
🦋26. Barbie Klaus🦋
🦋27. I Love You🦋 *Smut*
🦋28. Nik Please don't do this to me🦋
🦋 29. I can't lose her🦋
🦋30. I'm going home🦋
🦋31. SO PLEASE JUST KILL ME🦋
🦋32. Driving me insane🦋
🦋33.Well this is Awkward🦋
🦋34.I Miss Us🦋
🦋35.Momma Original and Others🦋
🦋36.You'll Always have a Place in my Heart🦋
🦋37. One big Lie🦋
🦋38. She's my little cousin🦋
🦋39. Promise you'll love me forever🦋 *Smut*
🦋40.You mean nothing to me🦋
🦋41. You dumbass🦋
🦋43. STOP DON'T DO THIS🦋
🦋44. He's dead🦋
🦋45. You look very familiar🦋
🦋46. I missed an amazing party for this🦋
🦋47. Beauty to my beast🦋
🦋48. Wow I missed a lot🦋
🦋49. Who' Silas?🦋
🦋50. HOW COULD YOU🦋
🦋51. I don't care anymore🦋
🦋52. It was all for her🦋
🦋53. Goodbye Nik🦋 *Smut*
🦋A/N 🦋Book 2
🦋 A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋

🦋42.Let me guess his mother is back🦋

792 15 2
By JNellB

{Re~edited 8/28/21}

The next day Klaus spent all morning apologizing to me. Obviously I accepted his apology.....after he bought me shopping of course. The outfit I'm wearing right now, {outfit above left corner} I could've died when I seen the red and black with a little bit of green  plaid crop top. I mean, I was about to have a full blown temper tantrum when Klaus said he think I have enough red and black clothing. I bet he changed his mind once I screamed to the top of my lungs.

Right now we are at the Salvatores.....the last place I wanna be. Good thing Damon isn't here. The only reason I came is because this is a hot ass outfit and someone besides Klaus has to see it, also because Ric as this evil alter ego that I really wanna meet.

"Well, this is depressing, isn't it?"  Nik said as we enter the cellar and Stefan stands up. "Oh, and we found this upstairs." He shows them the stake. "Now, by my count, there should be one more."

"Yeah, well it's gonna take a little more time." Stefan said stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Why? Because we're waiting for that one to pass out?" He points to Alaric. "No thanks. I think I'll just kill him."

I slap his arm and glare at him. "Don't get on my bad side today." He rolls his eyes and kisses my temple.

"Then you won't know the location of the other stake." Stef stated.

"I can live with that." Klaus smirks.

"Well, I can't. When we staked Finn, we discovered that killing an Original vampire killed its entire bloodline. Now, I don't know which one of you I'm descended from, but I'd really rather not find out by dying, so why don't we just find the stake, destroy it, so we can all be safe?" Stefan explained.

"So, the fate of the entire vampire race depends on you finding a stake? And to get it we need you to pass out. Which means that I feel totally justified doing this." Klaus rushes towards Alaric and breaks his neck causing him to die. "There. Sleeping like a baby."

"Why would you fucking do that." I cross my arms and glare at the hybrid.

"He's wearing the ring he'll be fine love." He grabs my hand then turns to Stefan. "I'll have Rebekah return to retrieve the stake, me and my beautiful Gabriella will be at home enjoying our day off."

After we left the Salvatore house, that's exactly what we did. We was in the living room relaxing, Klaus was being creative working on an abstract painting, and I was sitting down in front of him shirtless as he painted me. I was in this position for at least 2 hours.

"God Klaus I'm getting tired." I groaned as I threw my head back in frustration.

"Almost there love stop moving." He said, getting tired of my complaining, as Rebekah enters the room. "What took you so long?"

"Alaric didn't want to hand over the stake." She shows him the stake." Luckily I'm quite the charmer."

"That's it?" He asked as he continue to paint me.

"The last of the white oak stakes that can kill us. Do you want to do the honors or shall I." She then looks at me and out of no where I get this bad feeling. "Or maybe you should Ella."

"Um, Nik can do it." I then look at him. "Are you done love?" I asked quickly placing on my robe.

"Yes luckily, you can see it later." Klaus puts the paintbrush down, then places a sheet over the painting. He takes the stake from Rebekah and throws it into the flames in the fireplace. The flames flare up around the stake.

"Well that's that then." Rebekah said sounding a bit weird.

"Pack your bags, we're leaving." Nik said returning back to the painting having a fan blow on it.

"Today?" I asked excitedly practically jumping out of my skin.

"Why not? There's nothing keeping us here. We'll grab the doppelgänger and be off by sunset." Once the 'D' word left his mouth I groaned and stomped around the room.

"But the decade dance is about to start." Rebekah said laughing at my childishness.

"Wait! What decade?" I stopped and asked.

"The 20's" she smirks at me knowing that I would want to go.

I turn to Nik and smile. "You are to most sexiest man I have and will ever lay eyes on." I walk closer to him.

"No, don't even try it love we're leaving." He walks away from me and I grab his arm and shoves him to a wall.

"I'm head of the committee, we have to go." Rebekah said.

"I'm not going to any dance." He then looks at me. "Now go.pack.your.bags."

I touch his chest sexually. "We can leave tomorrow Nik, let's be teenagers for one more night."

"I have big plans for tonight. Please Nik Just go for me." Rebekah pleaded also getting disgusted at us. "Gabriella will be there."

"Come on, don't you wanna see me in a 20's dress." I kiss his neck and licks it slowly. "Please Daddy." I whisper in his ear.

He growls and grabs my waist. "Okay, fine. One last hoorah."

"One last hoorah, Nik." Rebekah said as she pulls me away and we run upstairs to get dressed.

~Time Skip~

Once me and Nik got to the dance Rebekah told me that she would meet us here after she picks up Matt. When we walked in we seen that Caroline and Tyler are slow dancing. I gave Tyler and smile and he smiles back but when he sees Klaus his smile drop. Klaus takes my hand and we walk over to them.

"Hi Care, you look so amazing the 20's suit you." I said as I give my blonde headed friend a hug.

"Oh my god you made it, I wish my dress was actually from the 20's like yours." {outfit above} She said as she hugs me back. We laugh and let go then she quickly glares at the hybrid."Since when did they allow the dogs in." I chuckle at her comment and Klaus looks at me. "Don't worry Bella I don't consider you a dog, if I did you'll be an adorable puppy."

I look at her confusingly. "Um, okay."

"I could ask you the same love." Nik says as he turn his head to Tyler. "Where've you been mate?"

"I just got back in town." Tyler said obviously hiding something.

"That's funny, I don't recall giving you permission to leave in the first place." I roll my eyes and groan.

"Okay Nik how about you leave him alone and come dance with me." He smirks at the couple and pulls me to the dance floor. "Why do you always have to prove you're the alpha male?"

"I don't have to prove anything, love. I am the alpha male." He said as we swayed around the room.

"No, I am since I'm basically the daughter of an actual alpha." He spins me around and dips me. "You got moves hybrid." I laugh as he lifts me back up and we continue to dance.

"You would've loved the 1920s with me. The girls were reckless, sexy, fun. They literally used to dance until they dropped." His hand moves lower on my back and he leans closer to my ear. "I can't wait to rip this dress off of you."

I giggle and then see Matt but no Rebekah "Um Klaus have you heard from Rebekah since we left?"

"No, but I'm tired of being here already." He takes my hand and leads me outside. He takes out his phone and leaves Rebekah a voicemail since she didn't answer. "Rebekah, call me back immediately! I only came to this ridiculous dance because you and Gabriella begged me to and now you're nowhere to be found."

I look on the ground and sees a salt line. I walk closer to it and as I try to leave but a invisible barrier stops me. "What the hell." I mumbled.

"What is this?" Klaus ask as he steps besides me. We turn around as Stefan walk up behind us.

"Let me guess, his mother is back." I said and Stefan nods his head yes.

"I think she has Elena, Bonnie and her cousin is working on Locater spell now." We follow Stefan in the classroom, several candles are lit and Jae and Bonnie are chanting. Damon, Jamie and Jeremy are there also.

"What's taking so long?! All boundary spells have a loop hole." Nik said and I rub his arms as Matt enters the room.

"People are walking right out of the dance, past the barrier." He said and I groan in frustration. I just wanna leave and find Bekah.

"Matt and I can leave, we can stop Esther ourselves. We just gotta find out where she is." Jermey said as him and Matt exits the room.

"It's suicide, Jeremy." Stefan said as Klaus rushes over and grabs Jamie by the throat and starts to strangle him.

"Suicide would be disappointing me! Now work your magic, witches, or I'll start killing people you fancy." Nik said and Jae got up from her seat.

I rub my temples and have a seat in the back of the classroom. "NIKLAUS!" I yelled while my eyes was shut. "Let him go!" I said still rubbing my temples.

"Not until they get us out of here." I open my eyes and they turn yellow and I look at him.

"Ah, don't be stupid, Klaus. Bonnie and Jae doesn't give a damn about us. The only reason Bonnie is helping us right now is to save Caroline and Tyler. Jae is only here to protect Bonnie. You start killing the people they care about, they'll tell us all to go to hell." Klaus looks at me and see that I'm very pissed off and lets go of Jamie.

"I'm telling you one day he will be the death of me." Jae mumbles as she grabs a map from the wall and puts it on the teacher's desk and turns on the table lamp.

"Here. Jeremy made a little Gilbert blood donation for your locator spell." Damon said passing Jae some blood.

"Do we have to do this with you two lurking over us?" Bonnie snapped at Damon and Klaus.

"You're still mad at me for what happened to Abby. Let me apologize. I'm sorry Elijah forced us to turn your mother into a vampire to save Elena's life. Didn't exactly have a choice." Damon said with that fake ass apology.

"There's always a choice. Whenever you make one someone else suffers." Bonnie says as she sits next to Jae.

"Preach!" I said laying on the desk in the back of the classroom.

"Amen!" Jae said and we both laugh at each other.

"Let's cut the dramatics and begin, shall we?" Nik says impatiently. Bonnie pours the blood onto the map and her and Jae starts chanting as they hold hands.

"Phasmatos Tribum Nas Ex Veras, Sequita Saguines, Ementas Asten Mihan Ega Petous." The blood forms a circular pool that doesn't move.

"Esther is fighting us." Jae said while Bonnie continue to chant.

"Esther couldn't possibly have this much power. Unless she's channeling something." Nik says while I'm humming to myself in the back of the class.

"A hotspot?" Bonnie asked.

"Get the humans ready. I know where she is. Come on love time to go kill my mother." Nik said pulling me off the desk and dragging me outside. "Good thing we stayed a little longer."

"After we kill momma original promise me that we can finally leave this dumb ass town." I said wrapping my arms around the hybrids neck.

"And where would you like to go little wolf?" He asked gripping on my waist.

"New Orleans I've been trying to get back every since I left." I pouted. "I miss my friends that I don't call."

"Sounds like a marvelous idea." He kisses me then Damon and Stefan walks out, Damon has a disgusted look on his face and Stefan just looks uncomfortable.

"Wish this was you right mate." Klaus says to Damon  and I laugh into his shoulder. "You know this is your fault." He then looks at Stefan "You set us on this path when you released my mother. I wonder if revenge will prove worth the cost." 

"Oh, I'm done with revenge. As far as Esther; we've stopped her before, we'll stop her again." Stef said.

"We're strange bedfellows, you and I. You know, all of this, reminds me of our time together in the Twenties." Klaus says as he wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"You say that like I'm supposed to have happy memories about it." Stefan said glancing between me and Klaus.

"Well, there were moments. Real friendship. Brotherhood." Klaus says as Damon walks up.

"Well, he already has a brother. Not to be, you know, territorial or anything." He think looks at me. "And no matter what, we'll always have a sister." I scoff and roll my eyes.

"Oh no, of course, the Salvatores. And their unshakeable bond. I wonder what'll happen when Elena finally makes her choice. Will we see you shake just a little bit?" I chuckle to my self and turn towards the salt line.

Bonnie and Jae comes out of the school. "It's done. Esther's not fighting us any more. The boundary spell is broken." Jae said and she walks over to me. "Get to the cemetery It's Ric."

Klaus tests the boundary with his arm, and seeing Jae was correct, he grabs me and rushes away back to the mansion . "Wait no we have to go to the cemetery." I said taking off my heels and putting on slides.

"No love I'll go, I need you to stay here so my mother wouldn't hurt you again." He grabs the side of my face and kiss my forehead.

"Nik, no something is going on with Ric and I wanna be there." I said moving him out the way and walking towards the door.

"DAMN IT GABRIELLA YOU'RE NOT LEAVING THIS HOUSE!" He yelled and I jumped stopping in my spot. "I'm sorry, I just... I can't have her hurt you again."

My phone rings and I quickly answer it without checking the ID. "What....Are you serious??....We're on our way." I turn towards Nik but doesn't look him in the eye. "Ric is in transition, but he's not going through with it. He killed you're mother and they want you to get her body." I begin to walk out but Nik grabs my arm and pulls me into his chest.

"I didn't mean to yell at you." He lifts my head up and his blue eyes meets mines. "Please forgive me."

"Klaus please we can discuss this later right now we need to go." He nods his head and kiss my lips and rushes us to the cemetery.

When we get there he takes Esthers body away and Elena walks out of the tomb. Alaric follows her. There are lit candles scattered around them. Alaric smiles a little and Elena walks to Stefan. Everyone was there, Stefan,Damon, Caroline, Tyler, Matt, Bonnie, Jeremy, Meredith, and even Jenna. I walk over to him and gives him a big hug.

"Hey don't." Alaric says as he tears up and hugs me back tight.

"I'm sorry for throwing you down the stairs." I sniffled and we both laughed.

"It's fine I get it you was angry, and you had every right to be." He pulls away and looks in my eyes. "You was the best drinking partner I could have ever asked for."

"Better than Damon?" I asked trying my best not to cry.

"Better than Damon." He replied and laughed a little.

"Ric p- please, there has to b- be another way." I cried out.

"There isn't, Live your life happily Gabriella. Thanks for everything you've done for me." He kisses my forehead and I go stand between Stefan and Damon as they both wrap their arms around me. Alaric looks around at all of us one last time then goes into the tomb and closes the gate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 685 39
Luna Salvatore knew one thing for sure, her life was a complicated mess. She had suffered but she had survived. She been left broken and scared by th...
164K 6.4K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
83.3K 1.2K 67
*The Vampire Diaries ReVamped* What if Stefan and Damon Salvatore have a sister? Mystal Salvatore is back in Mystic Falls and she has a past that eve...
128K 2.6K 10
After an agreement between 2 out of 3 Gilbert siblings they have decided to keep Andrea out of the loop with anything that isn't supposed to be.. rea...