WHY DO OLDER GUYS LIKE ME...

By katelyn_luvs_you

Casey is starting her high school career, with three protective brothers, all older then her. But that is the... More

CHAPPY 1
chapter 2
chapter 3: Protective brothers and red convertibles.
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
bwahahahahaha
collin
clubbing
awwww milo
what is that boy thinking?!
milo needs to thnk
fighting sux
movie date?
VISTing her
love you
confusion and death
the beach and the kiss
i hate school
What is wrong with me
ALOMST OVER BOOO
The party *part 1*
The Party [Part 2]
Final Party Part[3]
the end

DID HE LIVE???

13.2K 157 58
By katelyn_luvs_you

heyyyy peoplezzzz!!!!

watz up!! lol i know you guys are super pissed at me for levin you hangin at the last part! im sooo sorry but i had to add some suspense! any way heree you goooo!!

+++++

TOMS POV 

++++++++++++SONG+++++

BEEN AWHILE BY STAIND

+++++++++

I observe the mess left by the partiers before the cops and ambulances showed up. Chris and Emit went in the cop car handcuffed and everything. Casey jumped in the ambulance with the curly haired kid, who we assumed to be her boyfriend that no one knew about. That left me and James with a big house full of mess, a handful of people who stayed back to help clean up before my parents came back from their interrupted anniversary. Due to our dumb party and stupid Emit, I really really hated him. Strangely among those who stayed were Collin and Lilly. Well not surprised about Lilly but Collin? The girls that remained buzzed around the house cleaning spills and trash, a few guys cleaned trash and picked up abandoned beer bottles. I helped get things put back where they belonged and unlocking door checking the rooms and so on. I found James staring at the busted glass door, which police had taped off with caution tape and plastic stuff.

"We are so screwed. Chris is in the county jail; Casey is at the hospital with that guy talking to police about filing a sexual assault charge . How much deeper in this shit can we get?" he pinches the bridge of his nose and looks down at me. I shrug and we stare at the window together thinking about how F-ed up this all was.

It took about an hour to get all the trash and spills up. Then another hour to get all the breakables and furniture back. After which; most people left leaving us only wishes of luck. Soon the only people here were me, James, Lilly and Collin. James had disappeared into the house for a last minute look around. Lilly and Collin were talking in the kitchen and me? I was lost. I had no idea how to cope with this.

A few months earlier everything had been great, minus the news of Chris leaving for bootcamp part. Then right before my eyes it turned to shit. All because of one jerk. One stupid boy who hurt my sister more than once and now she was at the hospital with a boy he stabbed. After tonight I hope he goes to prison or at the least jail for a few years.

I shake my head and walk past the kitchen on my way to the living room. Collin stops mid sentence and Lilly had tears in her eyes. What could they possibly be talking about? I glare at them with the 'what the hell do you want' look, that I have stunned so many teachers with. Collin's eyes drop to the floor. Yeah that's what I thought. Your brothers at fault here. "Im sorry, I didn't know." Was all he said. Even though I barely knew the kid I felt sorry for him. He had to live with the jerk and he was most likely tortured at home. I just nod and walk away.

I went to my quiet space. The corner under the trampoline, the one where you could hide for hours because it was in the corner of the yard off to the side. I often hid here as a kid to get away from James when he was in a mood.

I slid down the fence and tilt my head up the sky. I shut my eyes but it doesn't stop the tears from seeping through the cracks.

+++++++++++++

Emits POV

"Now son, do you want to tell me what happened? I have enough facts and evidence to put you in a cell for a very long time. A boy in the hospital- who is in intensive care by the way if you wanted to know- a girl who will be traumatized forever; and a blade. Tell me what happened." The cop says. He was right, I was screwed royally and that was the understatement of the century. I wanted to tell this man with the bushy mustache everything. Not just about Casey, but Hannah and Molly. I wanted to tell him everything come clean and plead insanity.

But instead of doing that I said, "You heard their stories, they can tell it as good as me." I say leaning back and folding my arms across my chest. As soon as I said it I could see the frustration build in him. I knew his job must have sucked, but somehow making it worse made me feel a little better. I wiped my nose which itched from the dry blood.

"Look I'm trying to help shave a year or two off your sentence, maybe even get you house arrest. Which from what you're looking at now would be a blessing." Something about the way he said that made my pride fly out the window.

He was serious and I would go to jail. "Look man, - err- I mean sir, I was pissed. That's all, I felt rejected by that girl, and that guy was the guy she cheated on me with. I thought if kissed her again she would fall back in love with me. But then the guy busted in the room and tackled me out the window, thus started the madness you and your colleges pulled up to." I explain slowly, over thinking every word. I knew my motive wasn't real but the rest was.

The cop shrugs. "But from what the brother, boyfriend and girlfriend tell us you did a bit more then kiss her. Is that true?" his eyebrows raise and he paces over to the window observing the weather. It looked like rain.

"Yes, I suppose that is true, but I did not rape her. I didn't get that far." I say snapping my mouth shut as soon as I said it. I can see the cop's reflection; his eyes pull up in a 'got you' way. Then I knew just because of those simple words, I was screwed.

+++++++

CHRIS'S POV

I can't say that I was familiar with the county police station, or even knew where it was, but after being here since 3:00 in the morning, I think I know my way around it. I've been led from room to room for questioning, then back to a small concrete cell that's closed in on one side with iron bars. One top of the closed in feeling, the place smelt horrible. Not just the occasional EW what's that? But the clear the building type, I shutter and open my eyes as someone is thrown onto the cell next to me. I look over and sure enough the bars separating the two cells, showed a clear view of Emit.

He looked tired and brain dead. He was hunched over head in his hands, his clothes were stained with blood and so where his pants and out of the two of us he looked so much worse. Something deep in me liked that thought though. Like he deserved this and he should be here for a very long time. He did because of what he did to Casey and he could have very well killed that kid, his name was Milo I think.

He should rot in a cell just like this, in a prison where men who have killed or worse are held. Then maybe he will feel as though he deserved it for hurting Casey, Hannah and Milo.

I glare at him for a minute before turning back to looking out the bars.

When they gave me one call, I of course called mom and dad, who to say the least were enormously pissed off at me and extremely worried about Casey and was going to be here as soon as they could to bail me out. But once bailed out I still had to go to court and trust me I was so going to testify.

I thought about asking to call and see if my sister was alright but the cop would turn his back to us every time one of us tried to talk. He would grunt an answer if we got it out before he could turn but not very often did we say it fast enough. I sigh and listen to the distant click of heels and talking, all of it was either court room lingo or complaints about how some case wasn't working out how it should. I roll my eyes, none of that mattered to me. For all I knew they were talking about Emits though, in that case I would...

My thoughts trail off with the entrance of a familiar voice. "Where is my son?!" a demanding deep voice asks. My head jolts up and I automatically sit up straighter. I needed any little show of pride I had, or he would eat me alive.

My father enters the room followed by a cop. How did he know where to go?

"Chris get up we bailed you out. But if you ever show up here again you will be lucky if you don't spend several days here." His voice was angry and anxious; he wanted to see Casey I bet.

I just get up and walk out of the cell as the cop swings it open. My head down I follow my dad to the car where my mom is crying into one end of her cell phone.

That party was the biggest mistake ever.

+++++

Casey's pov

+++++song++

HOLD ON BY GOOD CHARLOTTE

+++

"He's out of surgery now. You can go see him. The stab wound was deep but small; there was some internal bleeding and minor organ damage. He will have to be here for a few days a week maybe. But he will live." The nurse says as she observes the clip board.

I wipe at some tears and nod thanking her for everything. I walk a few doors down the hall and open the door. My hand still shaking from the rape test thingy, even though he didn't get far enough before the door busted open, they made me do it for reference. Then while Milo was in surgery I had to answer questions and tell them my side of the story.

I shake away the un-necessary thoughts and take a few steps forward. Milo was asleep, so I didn't say anything, just stood there. His black hair was matted and there was sweat on his forehead.

I reach down and push away the hair that sticks to his face. He looked so peaceful, not like dead peaceful but dream peaceful, the one I prefer. I take his hand and sit in the chair next to the bed. Tears slowly leak out of my eyes. Lately it seemed my eyes were endless pits of water that could leak out at will. But that will was certainly not mine. I open my eyes again, and Milo moves, his head is now facing me and his eyes crack open. He blinks a few times before his eyes adjust to the harsh hospital light.

"Casey? Where am I, what happened to you, your dress is all ripped and stuff?" his groggy and cracking voice asks.

"I'm fine and you are at the hospital you need to rest." I answer a small smile spreading across my face.

I lean down and kiss kid forehead. "You'll be alright." I say sure of it, even if I wasn't going to be okay, I knew he would be. It felt good to be sure in something.

He gives a weak smile before closing his eyes again. "Why wouldn't I be?" his voice was getting stronger and his smile was a little brighter.

I kiss his hand, "I don't know." I answer as the door opens.

I turn to see Molly at the door, she was crying and when she saw me her eyes widened.

"WH- what are you do- doing here?" she asks fumbling with the words a little.

"I was seeing if my boy friend was okay. Calm down he is I talked to the nurse." I say with a soothing voice, not sounding the least bit threatening.

She nods and looks past me a Milo. I stand and put his hand back on the bed. "I'll be back someone wants to talk to you." I tell him as I edge towards the door leaving them alone.

As soon as I close the door I'm tackled in a hug. A woman was crying all over my shoulder. I look over the shaking lady to see my dad and Chris walking down the hall. I pat the woman's back and ask, "Mom?"

"Oh sweeties are you okay? I should have never left! I'm so sorry!" she wails. I nod and push her back a little, "mom I'm fine, just a little shaken. Really I'll be okay." I say knowing that putting up a front was better for her and me right now. She nods and lets my father hug me; he mumbles something that sounds like I am going to kill him. I shake it off and give Chris a big long hug. "I should have listened." Was all I said knowing he would know what I meant.

Mom and dad ask more questions and I un- willingly answer them. I knew telling them was the only way to end their curiosity, but that didn't mean it was easy.

I talked to Milo one more time before following my parents to the car.

The drive home was silent, no one willing to talk. We all knew what happened; how talking would help it all go away. The answer; it wouldn't. The less we spoke of it the better.

When we did pull up to the house my mom was the first one out of the car, she only got half way down the walk way when she looked up and saw the window. She stops and turns looking at me and Chris, then turns and looks back at the window. She looks like she wants to say something but doesn't. My dad however gives us a good 'we shall talk about this later' glare.

I never liked that look; I was always in trouble when he gave it to me. I shake my head and walk into the house on shaky legs, knowing I was walking into a mess, one I would have to clean. But hey abbey it would be good for me, cleaning would keep my mind off of Emit and Milo.

 "CASEY!!" I was attacked by a mop of blond hair before I could think more on the subject.

I fall backwards and Lilly lands on top of me. She squeezes me and I can feel her tears on my shoulder.

I pat her back and desperately fight back the tears that threaten to leak out. "Hey, I'm fine." I say with a smile and shaky voice. We get up and walk into the kitchen where my brothers are talking to another familiar blond mop of hair. I walk up behind him and taze his sides. He jumps forward and James jumps out of the way, not wanting to get fallen on. 

He turns around and see's me and automatically wraps his arms around me. I hug him back without effort. Why couldn't I have fallen for him? He was sweet, my age and defiantly not his brother.

We break apart and I hug James. "Where is Tom?" I ask looking around to see if he will magically pop out of nowhere. It sucks when people just disappear.

We talk for a while and then go separate ways realizing that it was close to 12:00 at night. That night Lilly slept in my room and the guys went where ever.

I try to close my eyes and not think about Emit or Milo or the fact I had to go to court to file assault charges. But sadly my brain is weird; I have to over think thing, even if I don't want to.

I groan and wipe at my face not realizing I was crying until now.

How did everything get so out of control? Did it even matter how it happened? It happened so there's no going back to fix it, so I have to move on and live with the consequences of my decisions.  Weather I liked it or not I had to go in that court room in 3 days, I had to make sure Emit would pay for everything.

With that I close my eyes and force my brain to quit. No more thoughts.

++++++++++

hey guys!!!! THIS IS MUCHO IMPORTANT!!!!!!

before i upload the epolouge i need to know someting!!!!!

do you guys want a sequeal??? if you do comment cuz i cant upload for you tell i have a general idea. soooo COMMENT!! lol no pressure...... lol

ta-ta for now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 564 35
Ashley has had a tough life. Mom walked out when she was eight. Dad became an abusive drunk towards her older brother, Daniel, and herself. Her broth...
17.9K 318 25
Jake Morrow has a new crush. Okay, well he's had a crush on the same girl for three years. But now, after years and years of waiting, the mysterious...
43.6K 581 22
Casey Thompson has an amazing life. She has money, the best friend, and oh yeah seven brothers. Follow the story of Casey Thompson and her life as...
1.1K 51 9
Casey Evans is a normal 17 year old teenager vampire with a talent for dancing and singing and has a crush on the baddest dangerous boy on campus, D...