๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐—ฐ.๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด...

By -MRSSPRINGER

connie springer x blackfem!reader ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐, ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ'๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐, ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐Ÿ—'๐Ÿ๐Ÿ Attack On Titan c... More

๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜.๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ.๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟแฐ”

๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ

7.5K 259 1.4K
By -MRSSPRINGER

july fourteenth

INTRODUCING THE SPRINGER COUSINS

LATOYA • MONICA • ZEZE • MARKO

LATOYA • sweet & shy, earthy

MONICA • mean, funny, glam girl

ZEZE • welcoming, understanding, motherly

MARKO • sasha2.0, drinker, never serious

DAMIAN • KEES • JAMIE • GUAPO

DAMIAN • always tired, generous, quiet but a kind vibe

KEES • swears hes smoking on somebody pack but never is, young one who gets bullied, mommas boy

JAMIE • believes everything is a joke, jokingly violent, got the snacks on deck, ambitious

GUAPO (real name jesus) • not "that" guy but he wants to be, enabler, hyena laugh, lil man in charge

GEORGE & ALIYA • NIALO & FAE • AUGUSTIN

GEORGE & ALIYA • George is Connies cousin, Aliya is Georges gf • often picking on Connie for his struggles at getting/keeping a girlfriend

NIALO & FAE • Fae's bm, together but not together, Nialo sees Connie like a little brother

AUGUSTIN • rocks with what fae & connie do, debby downer, whore LMAO

MELISSA • VIA & MARIELA • KAYKAY • JAI

MELISSA • to herself, annoying, not fun but can be good at encouraging ppl

VIA & MARIELA • Via in the front, damians little sister, Maris fav cousin aka bestfriend, with anything Mari is. Mariela in the back, yolo energy, likes to have fun both are pro ignore big brothers.

KAYKAY • didnt wanna be here, friends<these weirdos, gets everything on vid

JAI • 'too old for this little kid shit' yet still participates in everything, uses her id for the youngins benefits

Y/N & CONSTANCE

self explanatory 😒

GARDEN KISSES
arm1nsjukie

TRAVELING

Thursday

"Constance what did I say about you tryna match me? Explain why you're dressed in my color scheme this time." Connie looked down to your outfit and then back to his shrugging, giving you a small 'I don't know'.

"We not even matching Y/n, IF you would've wore the black baggy jeans maybe we'd be matching." he rolled his eyes driving over to his Tia Cynthias house.

"Nigga, I wear all black, you wear all black. It's not coincidental because I know damn well you saw my fit before you got dressed." you took short videos of yourself as you tried to deplete the amount of anxiety in your body.

"Shut up" you turned your head back at him but he was already closing his body up knowing you would smack the back of his head.

"Oh you got me fucked up cause ion feel good today but when I'm good, I'm on yo ass" you pointed your nail to him to which he shrugged returning to his comfortable state.

"We're almost there, so kiss me right now because I know when we get there you're going to say no" you squinted at Connie and his seriousness as he parked the car down the street from a house full of music.

"I don't wanna kiss you" you mugged him as he turned the car off and unbuckled his seatbelt. He leaned over to unbuckle yours though that isn't something you need him to do.

It quickly made sense when he leaned over to kiss you. His lips getting sticky from your lip gloss but he enjoyed that. Connie can't ever explain why one kiss isn't enough, he just feels like he wants to eat you all the time but savor you slowly.

Connies lips tasted of both Strawberry and the Rosy Lips Vaseline that he liked. He wanted so badly to slip his tongue in but slow kisses had no choice but to suffice. Smacking sounds filled the car as his fingers went under your braids and his palm rested against your cheek.

It was like a feeling of euphoria every time you kissed this man. The way his lips fit perfectly with yours, how it felt as he would take your lip into his mouth sucking it softly.

Eventually Connie pulled back but not with the attention to stop, with the intention to continue further as he kissed behind your ear, nibbling on your earlobe just slightly while your hand held his shoulder and the other rested on the center console but edging to reach up his shirt and hoodie.

"Get in the backseat, lemme give you head baby" his small whispers to your ear were so tempting but now was such a bad time. "Nuh uh we, we gotta go" Connie rolled his eyes as he moved back, exiting the car and jogging over to open your door.

"You don't have to do it everywhere you know" you placed your hand in his because he always held it out when you got out of his car since it was a little raised.

"Oh for my princess? Of course I do" you kissed his cheek as you walked to the sidewalk, following straight to a house with a white tent, a bouncer and loud music playing.

"Constance, baby were they already having a party or what?" you wouldn't assume a party this big was just for soup.

"Oh yeah, I wasn't gonna come but I kinda wanna flex you plus you need soup" you wrapped your hand around his arm because he says, it is much more 'cuter and romantic-er' that way.

"You're so childish" you darted your eyes at him who had a big smile and blush across his cheeks. "Am I? Wait, what's childish again? When you hang with kids a lot?" he looked to you as you held your eyes closed for a split second because, for someone with such a big head, this man had such, such a little brain.

"Nothing, nothing Constance. Anyways, kinda scared not gonna lie" you were now at the house, bodies scattered with happy voices, some dancing, some singing, amongst the conversations.

Though one small body bouncing around in the blue, yellow and red bounce house caught your eye and you caught his. Instantly as Connie unlocked the white metal gate, you walked in first and Macciel slid out of the jumper running to your legs, bumping into people an all.

"Y/NNN!" his spanish accent took over as he shouted to you, he made a bit of a scene but you didn't really notice either as you greeted him in return.

You lowered down, giving him a big hug, "Hii bubba! You look very very fashionable" you rubbed his back before pulling back looking at his dark blue shirt with a cop dog from paw patrol with black pants and black game royal 12's.

"Y/n pretty too" neither of you had noticed that now everybodys attention was on you because well, Macciel hated kind of everyone besides his siblings.

However Connie looked down at you and Macciel then up to all his cousins with a large smile showing his white gold grillz as he crossed his arms as if he's done something so spectacular.

"She's reall??" a voice came pointing at you and how you patted any dirt off of Macciel shirt, pants and shoes. "Um, I think I'm real?" you looked up to the creamy blonde dressed in a red hoodie and sunglasses resting at the top of her head.

"NOO WAYY MOVE MELISSA LEMME SEE" soon you got the memo to stand up and introduce yourself, a young man with green dreads came behind the girl looking you up and down, as you side-eyed Connie who looked like he just won an award with that smug look on his face.

"OH SHITT, SHE IS HOTT! GUAPO VEN AQUI!!" next a shorter, tan skinned boy with a gelled middle part came, he nodded his head shooting Connie a thumbs up.

"I don't get no hi..." you whispered to Connie who was now wrapping his arm over your shoulders and walking you forward, "You will later, I think"

"GUYS WHY AREN'T YOU COMING FLACKO BROUGHT THE GIRL!!" who you assumed was Melissa shouted and soon a whole group of people came running from the backyard to the front.

"Damn I thought he was lying and paying everybody to lie or some shit" a boy with baggy everything and black dreads to about his nose added, "Na deadass tho, she's cutee" a coco skinned girl added tilting her head so her bob moved with it.

"Hold awn! Hold awn! I'm getting my camera!" instantly the long highlighted hair girl came, zooming in on you and Connie. This nigga was cheesing so hard, receiving thumbs ups and nods from his uncles.

"Wassup Y/n" Fae added as he walked over with a peachy brown skinned girl beside him. He dapped Connie up and held his hand out for you so you gave him a questioning look as you dapped him up and greeted, who you assumed was his esteemed baby mother.

"Hi, I'm Nialo, good job con" she whispered the end off sending him a side smile and a nod. Gassing the fuck out this man head. "I'm Y/n, hi"

"Ya llegó mi nuera? E no me dijeron? Ahh Y/n! Que linda!" Connie's tiny mother came over, bringing you into a hug to which Connie sucked his teeth just a bit. "Hi Mrs. Springer" you gave her a soft smile and instantly she started dragging you, and Connie who held your hand, around.

translation; "my daughter in law arrived and you didnt tell me. y/n, how pretty"

"I make soup for you, Flacko say you were sick!" she brings you over to a pot of soup, it smelled really good and a smile came over your face as you looked to her soft expression.

"Thank you, it's not as bad as Connies dramatics but I do appreciate the soup." she nodded before dragging you elsewhere but Connie huffed and held onto your arm.

"Ma lo quiero introducirla a mis primos, porfa déjala con migo" Connie pulled on your arm pulling you from his mother, "Ah pues, no te olvidas a enseñarle a tu papá y tus tíos" she released you and went about her way.

translation; "mom i wanna introduce her to my cousins pls leave her w me." || "ok fine, dont forget to show her to your dad, uncles and aunts"

Now Connie was geeked as he walked you to the back yard to his cousins. "Nigga why you do that she was being nice" he rolled his eyes as his walk became chill and his aura became complacent.

"Fine wanna go meet my uncles then?" you quickly shook your head no and with that you entered the back seeing a group of people sitting around a pit though it had no flame.

"QUEEE PASAAA" Connie shouted and instantly the group each returned an endearing welcome.

"Y/n, these are my cousins, Latoya, Monica, Zeze, Marko, Damian, Kees, Jamie, Guapo, George, Georges girlfriend, Fae, Fae's baby momma and Augustin" he looked to you as you matched each name to a face.

"Hi" you waved and instantly Monica came up picking your hand into hers, "Yo nails is so pretty, was this a freestyle set?" you just awkwardly stood because thats a lil touchy for first meeting but it wasn't with ill intentions.

"Well it was an accident, I was moving too much and it kept smearing and dripping over so the acrylic settled weird." she looked back up from your nails to your face looking over your lashes, "Oh them lashes are cuteee!" you gave her a sweet thank you before Connie smacked her hand away.

"Monica, don't be tryna massage my girl hands because last time you kissed Augustins lil friend" she gave him an astonished look while she turned away mumbling how she did no such thing.

You eventually got in a seat and there was a free one beside you but Connie wanted so badly for you to sit in his lap so you did. He did something like hugging you as you sat and conversed with his cousins.

"We all thought you weren't real, and that when Flacko sent a pic you were just a random girl" you attempted to hide it but you broke into laughter because they saw him that lowly and it killed you.

"It aint that funny" Connie looked over at you as his fingers pressed the meat of the barbecue wing, sliding the meat half way down the bone.

He shook it a little bit letting it settle before taking the entire bone in his mouth slurping the chicken off and his cheeks going inwards as he did so.

When he pulled the wing out by its end, the bone was empty and cleaned off with only meat on the holding end.

You giggled a little bit because thats how he eat pussy too but he a lil too good at that so you ended up scowling him.

"Where yo hoe ass learn that? Hmm?" you watched as he threw the bone to a small blue nose pit and turned to you with his lips puckered to the side.

"Um..........you?" this man is such a horrible liar. "Correction, me! I taught you how to eat wings like that lil nigga" Fae interrupted as he broke a wing down and gave it to Nialo to eat.

"Yeah yeah he did it y/n, I didn't do anything" Connie shook his head as he broke another piece down. "I wanna try" you picked up a wing beside his hand, pressing down onto the table while your nails pushed the skin down.

The meat cluttered by the opposing end and you picked it up, placing it entirely in your mouth sucking it all off pulling it out with a small pop sound.

You looked over to Connie who looked at you wondering why you be showin it out with his lips smacked together.

You threw the bone to a different dog who was much older, wiping off your runny lip gloss with your thumb. "You staring so hard take a picture it'll last longer" his cheeks raised at your words as he took his phone holding it out, "KayKay come take a picture of us, porfa porfa"

translation; pls pls

His cousin came running along with her camera but realized Connie meant his phone to which she ignored and decided she'd do both. "Dámelo pues"

translation; give it me then/fine

Taking the phone she took a pic but forgot the flash seeing as it was now dark out. "My fault my fault" you whispered to Connie how this was embarrassing but he didn't care at all. "HURRYYY UPPP!!"

Kaykay took the pic quickly, took one on her camera and then made a short video, "HII ITS KAYKAY! Today, we met somebodyyy newwww, Flacko brought a girl home, future me if you seein this..is she like still around?? Cause I kinda like her. This her say Hi" she pushed the camera towards you to which you furrowed your brows before waving awkwardly.

"Hiii?" Connie pushed his big ass head into frame adding onto your hi, "WASSUPP, YA TU SABES, ES EL FLACKITOOO!! MIRE MI NOVIAA, SI SI ES MI NOVIAAA! ME SIENTES ME SIENTES?" he kissed over your cheek as he spoke to the camera.

translation: "you already know...look its my gf yup yup my girlfriend, you feel me you feel me"

For the first time tonight you smiled without the awkwardness. A smile from ear to ear as Connie held your chin and pointed your face towards the camera, kissing over your cheek and saying just about anything.

"She's like, super sexy and like realllyyyyyy smartt. Gonna trap her with three kids, call me Fae 2.0" a grin pressed into your skin through the kisses.

"Thatsh not funny" you said through your puffed cheeks however Fae was dying of laughter while Nialo rolled her eyes at him because well, he did trap her with three kids.

"Not jokingggg" he said in a singsong tone as a Kaykay walked over to record the others. He didn't stop kissing your cheek though, turning your head to face him pecking your lips before letting go and sipping from his drink.

"Posting this on my spam, gonna make you lose your hoes" he said as he typed in a caption. You peeked to his phone at the picture of you two.

sprungyabitchh: yall gon bully me if i eat her booty 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣?? /SRS/GENUINE

You smacked the back of his head but he shrugged and posted it anyways. "Constance they gonna think- Yup!" he popped the p but you felt another pair of eyes on you.

"Yo did she call you your government flackito??" Jamie questioned looking at you and Connie. You tucked your bottom lip in looking to Connie for his answer.

"Yeah why you in her business? You got a crush on my girl or something?" Connie furrowed his brows at his jumpy cousin who shook his head with a smile.

"No and them sound like fighting words flacko" a menacing smile came onto Connies face as he slid out from under you standing up tucking his chain in, "GUYSS PLEASEE DONT STARTT" Zeze added but the boys became giddy and Damian and Fae were already howling and hyping them.

"UNO, DOS, TRES" you watched as the boys ran to each other starting a wrestle, but it became literal fighting as they threw punches between laughs.

"FLACKO TU MAMA VA VENIR APÚRATE"

"JAMIEE GET UPP!"

"FIFTY BUCKS ON FLACKO"

"JAMIE DO THE LEG KICK THINGY"

"FLIP HIM JAMIE"

"FLACKO CHEATIN YOU CANT SMACK"

Soon Connie's mother came smacking her son in the back of the head as he punched his cousin. "E ESO QUE! NO FIGHTING BOYS!" Jamie pushed Connies body aside and Connie looked up to see you clutching your stomach as your laughter floated.

Everybody saw how you got once you relaxed, busted in laughter, Connie came up to you huffing and puffing pulling you out of the seat and dragging your laughing body to the bathroom.

Walking through his aunts house, knocking aggressively on the bathroom door. No response. He brought you both in and you now began catching your breath as he locked the door and quickly put you onto the bathroom sink.

He abruptly stopped your heaving breath with a kiss, taken by surprise you pulled back with a confused face. You tried not to laugh again but he looked so funny with scuffs of dirt on his face.

"Whats wrong Constance" you looked to his face as he took a rag wiping his skin clean. "You look so cute y/n" you smacked his shoulder turning away to hide the glow in your skin and your smile that was too hard to put away.

"Boy bye" you took tour phone out ensuring your good looks. "I'll post you too so your hoes know that I want them to die." his eyes darted to you and you smiled innocently.

mrsgreazy: i hope sll the bitchws whovlike my man die😒

Connie shook his head as you hopped down from the counter, "If I get drunk you gon take care of me?" he looked to you as you unlocked the door and your fingers wrapped around it.

"Of course daddy" mimicking his use of princess, he instantly tickled the small of your back. Causing you to squirm in his touch and huff against his chest, "OKAY DAMN NIGGA" he stopped letting you catch your breath as you now walked out of the hallway.

"Mariposaaaa dónde andass" he said as his knuckles tapped each door.

translation; butterfly where are you

"Flacko? Aquí stoy con la Via" Connie turned the final door knob with you behind him to see the two young girls on the bed with snacks.

Connie walked to the mirror flexing his muscles and touching things in Via's room, lifting around her perfumes and things. "Heyy y/n" Mariela gave a soft wave turning back to her phone.

"Damn she is real? I thought y'all were lying, wassup!" Connie groaned at his little cousin because they were making him seem like he ain't got no game. "Man fuck y'all bye, Y/n say bye"

"BYE BESTFRIENDSSS" you dragged as he pulled you from the room rolling his eyes. Now walking correctly beside him his arm over your shoulders, he went to the back and as expected his cousins were now drinking and smoking.

"Flackitooo, you gonna get drunk now that you've got a girlfriend so you wontt cryyy?" Jai and Kees added while Marko came towards Connie with a bottle.

"First of all, I cried ONCE. Suckin me so hard right now" he said snatching the bottle of D'usse from Marko. "Don't be mad at us, what an angry guy." Kees said ashing his blunt.

"Aye whats that tiktok song, 'I really don't like that guy' BYEE" Latoya added and the group broke into laughter you included. Connie was downing half the bottle because why not? You got him don't you.

A/N 💝👩🏾‍💼🐐🤷🏾‍♀️
hate this chapter but im losing motivation for this book because i have to keep writing fillers until ive made the right time frame for the shit that i want to happen to happen and ion like fillers ykwim? anyways, since im too lazy, gonna reverse it and make a drunk connie responsible y/n because thats all i feel like doing rn

garden kisses • arm1nsjukie

check the window im right outside...

come down and let me in...

forbidden fruit all on my mind..

you greet me with a kiss baby..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 6.6K 110
A collection of oneshots of your favorite Corporal, Levi Ackerman. Disclaimer: Attack on Titan is created by Hajime Isayama. All characters mentioned...
52.9K 1.6K 33
ั– ศทแฅ™s๐— แฅ•แฅ†แฅ’แƒซแฅฑr แ‘ฒแฅฒแ‘ฒแฅก ั–๐–ฟ แฅกแฅ†แฅ™'rแฅฑ gแฅ†แฅ’แฅ’แฅฒ s๐—แฅฒแฅก EREN X BLACK READER MODERN AU eren jaeger. every girl would aww and sigh, declaring him 'the most attracti...
20.6K 656 18
You transfer to a new school and capture the attention of Eren Yeager. However, his childhood friend Mikasa gets in the way... Eren Yeager X Black Y...