𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

JULY 11th

CONNIES APT

Monday - 10:42am

Today you purposely woke up somewhat early because while you were home you weren't gonna have the kids, home, bored or eating take out every night.

Of course you asked what they wanted to do and you weren't going to force them but you let it be known that it was open to them if they wanted to go to somewhere.

Mariela just wanted hot chips, a drink. Macciel wanted to go wherever it was you were going. Connie had left around 6 to go workout and then to play basketball, and then came back around 9, showered and went straight to the bed with you.

You would make him come but he was up last night on the game so he had to be extra tired.

You had four places to go today, liquor store, the mall, the library and Connie had asked one more place but it slipped your mind as you picked your things into your purse.

"Where is it you told me to stop by?" forgetting he was still asleep you walked to the bed to ask again, "Bae where did you want me to go?" cuddling himself into the blanket he mumbled softly, "footlockers and and a mall pretzel"

Remembering he sent a picture of which shoes you were set to go, "I put my uh card in your purse and the um pin I texted it okay, be safe" flipping onto his stomach diving back off into his sleep.

You went to the living room to see if Macciel had got his shoes tied like you told him to. He took a shower, you brushed his teeth, got him dressed and he sat on the couch laces untied.

Mariela only asked if you didn't mind picking a book up for her along with the chips which of course you agreed to get. "Alright bubba, I'm gonna show you on this foot and you do it to the other" he nodded to you as you sat beside him putting his legs on your lap.

Tying one he pretended to watch intently but when it was his turn..he got it..kinda..not really ish. You ended up tying them both for him, picking up your purse you were all set to go but you wanted him to say bye just cause.

Walking back into Connie's room you picked Macciel up so he hovered over Connie, "Okay give your brother a bye bye kiss hurry" he pecked Connie on the cheek so you set him down and you both giggled.

"Okay now Mari next, come" picking his hand into yours but stopped by Connie's hand to your wrist. "Y/n wheres my kiss" rolling your eyes because even half asleep Connie was still, well Connie.

Kissing his cheek you then left the room pushing Macciel out all the way to Mari and his room. Lifting him completely on the bed he jumped onto Mari giving her a big hug.

Kissing her all over she tickled him to which he called his baby truce. Waiting for his little body to waddle out you looked in the fridge for a fresh water bottle but there was like four left so you decided you'd stop by starbucks.

Macciel came around the corner of the counter, so you took his hand and with that you two left. You and Connie agreed when talking last night before bed you would take his car, since he wouldn't have anywhere to go today and he felt you were already doing a lot for him.

𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱, 𝗰.𝘀𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝐫On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara