His "Head Over Heels" Lover (...

By miss_yc

Warning! YAOI ALERT!!! If you're not into this, just get out of this story ASAP!!! > x <!! FOR READERS' REQUE... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 17

847 37 15
By miss_yc

“Thank you so much, Kaito-kun.”, Meito-san said and smiled sweetly.

...

...

...

I, Kaito Shion...

 “Goodmorning~”, I greeted happily to the staffs.

“Goodmorning too, Kaito-kun!”, they greeted back.

“Have a nice day!”, I said and smiled to them.

“Ei, Kaito!”, Lily-san said upon seeing me.

“Goodmorning, Lily-san~~~”, I happily said.

“Oh, goodmorning too.”, she said while being shocked. “What’s with you?”, she asked.

...

...

...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’M SO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Meito-san is really the best person to see first in the morning~~~”, I said happily.

Lily-san’s face: o-e

“Really?”, she just said.

“YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don’t you agree with me, Lily-san?”, I happily said.

“Uhh... Okay.”, she just said.

“Seeing his smile and hearing his voice... Oh my gosh~~ Oh my goodness~~”, I said while daydreaming.

Lily-san’s face: o-e!!!!!

And then she just sighed.

“So you’re one of the infected now too, Kaito?”, she just said.

Yes...

YES!!!!!!!!!!! There’s an epidemia that was spreading in V Company.

But it’s not like a deadly epidemia to say but... TO MAKE YOU FALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it’s MEITO-SAN!!!!!!!!!!

...

He’s the little brother of Meiko-chan and he’s really a good-looking guy. He has a chesnut-brown hair and really really tall just like Gakupo. He’s also approachable and open-minded! And gosh! His smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’ll make you melt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s been two weeks since he started as a substitute manager of Meiko-chan. She’s still in the hospital.

Lily-san just sighed.

“Even Haku and Teto were infected too. At least, I’m still safe.”, she just said.

“You can join us don’t worry~”, I just said.

Lily-san’s face: =____=

“No thanks~”, she only just said.

“Whatever, Lily-san! You’re always K.J. that’s why you’re always SINGLE!!!!!!!”, I shouted to her.

And she just punched my tummy.

“Ow~ Ow~”, I said in ache.

“If I’m not just your fan (Gakupo and Kaito couple), I just shred you into pieces!”, she just said in irritation.

I really don’t know to her... She kept on saying that she was our fan. But we really don’t have a fan’s club. =____________=”

“Tsk. You just go back to Gakupo and serves him right! Not that you’re wiggling your tail to Meito!”, she said with piss and walked away.

 K.J.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! > A <

===========================================================================

I kissed Gakupo’s cheek and sat down beside him.

“How’s your meeting with Meito?”, he suddenly asked.

“Ah, nothing so special.”, I said and smiled happily.

“Nothing special but you’re grinning so widely?!!”, he said in irritation.

“Do I really look like so happy?”, I asked innocently but kept on smiling.

“Yes...!!!”

“Ahaha. You’re just imagining, Gakupo~ He just gave me his very bright smile~”

...

I sighed softly.

“I want to go to his office again and serve him a coffee...”, I said happily and chuckling.

...

“If I was just his assistant~~~”, I said too while daydreaming but...

“Tsk! Meito here! Meito there! What’s the good thing he has???!!!! I can’t see!”, Gakupo said in irritation.

...

PISSED.

“Arrggh! Don’t say that! He has a number of good things!!!”, I said in irritation.

“Arrrggghhh!!!!! You should be the one to stop saying things about that bastard!!!!! I’m your boyfriend and all I can hear in your mouth is that Meito!”, he said in irritation.

O A O!!!!

I gasped.

Could it be???...

“Are you jealous?”, I asked him.

I saw him so shocked and looked away.

“Who’s jealous??!!! Me?!!!! No way!!!!”, he said in piss but trying to hide his embarrassment.

Pfft. Here he comes again.

“You’re jealous! Jealous Gakupo~~~”, I teased him again and again.

I CAN’T STOP SMILING.

“Like it’ll happen.”, he just said and just looked away.

Ahaha. He’s really shy~ XD

I leaned my head to his shoulder.

“Don’t be jealous~~~ You’re still the most handsome and coolest guy I ever met!”, I said childishly.

 “You serious?”, he asked in sulking tone.

I nodded.

Then, he looked to me.

“...NEXT TO MEITO-SAN.”, I suddenly said and looked to him in the eyes.

“AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”, Gakupo suddenly said in piss. "AFTER YUUMA, IT'S MEITO!!!!!!!"

I just laughed so hard.

“I’m just kidding! YOU REALLY THE MOST HANDSOME, COOLEST AND SMEXIEST GUY I EVER MET, GAKUPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!”, I emphasized and hugged him.

“Then, kiss me.”, he suddenly said.

I just got surprised and looked to him.

“Kiss me, Kaito.”, he said and looked to me seriously.

This guy~~~ =/////////="

Then, I gently kissed his lips.

But...

“Tsk. That’s just a kiss for a newly couple(girlfriend and boyfriend)”, he said in irritation.

“Then how about this one?”, I said. I licked his lips and kissed him.

He just smiled. “That’s just for a three-month couple.”, he said.

=//////////////=  Aaaaarrrggghhh... This guy....

“Then, what do you really want?”, I asked.

“A kiss of forever couple~”, he said.

“But there’s no forever~”, I just said.

He chuckled. “No, we’re the proof of it.”

I chuckled too. “Baka~”

We kissed. Feeling each other’s lips and tongues. Biting what we can bite. Licking what we can lick. Sucking what we can suck. Slowly but deeply that’s how we kissed each other.

Uggghhh... I can’t think of anything else now...

I want this kiss to never last.

Then, Gakupo took the lead and kissed me like I have no chance of kissing him back. I really felt our teeth bumping each other and nevermind about exchanging each other’s saliva.

So goooooooooddddd~

Then, we finished in a gentle kiss.

“Did you enjoy that?”, he asked.

I just nodded happily.

“You really are a good kisser. I wonder how many woman did you kiss.”,, I said ad worried.

He chuckled.

“Don’t think such trivial things. The important is now.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.4K 1.7K 38
The story revolves around a girl named Y/n who had a crush on Kagamine Len. They were childhood friends and they didn't care if being childhood frien...
734 6 21
Gakupo has a secret. A secret that he has to keep. I don't own vocaloids or any of the characters in this!! Art is by me, it's bad.
16.6K 188 13
I decided to make this for Kaito fans who need comfort and feel better, or just want something good to read. Requests are closed. I really wanted to...
33.4K 944 23
The young prince, Kaito, is being sent away with his younger sister, Miku, to meet his arranged bride, Princess Meiko. Escorting them is the handsome...