Chapter 17

“Thank you so much, Kaito-kun.”, Meito-san said and smiled sweetly.

...

...

...

I, Kaito Shion...

 “Goodmorning~”, I greeted happily to the staffs.

“Goodmorning too, Kaito-kun!”, they greeted back.

“Have a nice day!”, I said and smiled to them.

“Ei, Kaito!”, Lily-san said upon seeing me.

“Goodmorning, Lily-san~~~”, I happily said.

“Oh, goodmorning too.”, she said while being shocked. “What’s with you?”, she asked.

...

...

...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’M SO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Meito-san is really the best person to see first in the morning~~~”, I said happily.

Lily-san’s face: o-e

“Really?”, she just said.

“YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don’t you agree with me, Lily-san?”, I happily said.

“Uhh... Okay.”, she just said.

“Seeing his smile and hearing his voice... Oh my gosh~~ Oh my goodness~~”, I said while daydreaming.

Lily-san’s face: o-e!!!!!

And then she just sighed.

“So you’re one of the infected now too, Kaito?”, she just said.

Yes...

YES!!!!!!!!!!! There’s an epidemia that was spreading in V Company.

But it’s not like a deadly epidemia to say but... TO MAKE YOU FALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it’s MEITO-SAN!!!!!!!!!!

...

He’s the little brother of Meiko-chan and he’s really a good-looking guy. He has a chesnut-brown hair and really really tall just like Gakupo. He’s also approachable and open-minded! And gosh! His smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’ll make you melt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s been two weeks since he started as a substitute manager of Meiko-chan. She’s still in the hospital.

Lily-san just sighed.

“Even Haku and Teto were infected too. At least, I’m still safe.”, she just said.

“You can join us don’t worry~”, I just said.

Lily-san’s face: =____=

“No thanks~”, she only just said.

“Whatever, Lily-san! You’re always K.J. that’s why you’re always SINGLE!!!!!!!”, I shouted to her.

And she just punched my tummy.

“Ow~ Ow~”, I said in ache.

“If I’m not just your fan (Gakupo and Kaito couple), I just shred you into pieces!”, she just said in irritation.

I really don’t know to her... She kept on saying that she was our fan. But we really don’t have a fan’s club. =____________=”

“Tsk. You just go back to Gakupo and serves him right! Not that you’re wiggling your tail to Meito!”, she said with piss and walked away.