If Forever Falls Apart| eren...

Por kagslurv

Previously titled "i fucked up" He belonged to her. She belonged to him. In every way possible. Then he chea... Mais

01
02
03
04
05
quick a/n
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
New story
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

24

1.4K 58 179
Por kagslurv

"What would i say about what?" Eren asked.

"I'm sorry." was the first thing that came out of my mouth. I'm truly disappointed in myself. I became no better than him. Look at me giving him shit for cheating, but now i'm in his position.

The worse part of it all is that i'm fully aware of what i'm doing. I don't know what came over me. I'm not going to say i didn't want it, because i did. I'm a piece of shit, i know. But one thing i didn't want to do was hurt Eren like he hurt me, ever.

I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, but i did it on the only person i've ever loved—love.

"Sorry about what? What's going on?" Eren's voice became louder showing his frustration.

"Do you want to say it or do i?" Yelena laughed.  I whipped my head towards her. I still despise her. I will never stopping asking what came over me in that moment.

The smile she had on her face got wider as i stared at her. The only thing i wanted to do right now was slap her. She goes to speak again but i beat her to it.

"I kissed Yelena." I'd rather be the one to say it. I was still staring at her, not daring to face Eren right now. I don't want to see the face of disappointment he probably had or the way his eyes would get lower and his lips would flinch into a frown when he was sad. Yelena's eyes were wide, as if she was not expecting me to say it out loud.

"Look at me." his voice is low but i picked it up, i just really didn't want to.

"(Y/N)...." he spoke again. His voice getting a little louder. I heard footsteps coming from the door,

"Hey guys what's happening?" Sasha came out followed by Connie, Mikasa, Armin and Jean. Although we all heard Sasha none of us responded.

"I FUCKING SAID LOOK AT ME (Y/N)!" Eren's voice boomed through the almost quiet neighborhood.

His voice causing me to flinch a little, he's never yelled at me like that before. Tears prick my eyes a little, i felt like a kid getting yelled at by their parents in front of friends.

I removed my gaze from the front door and looked at my feet, i really couldn't do it. I was never one to be afraid of another person, but i'm fucking terrified right now.

I heard rushed foot steps coming towards me and in an instant i felt rough hands grip my chin forcing my head up to meet his eyes. He didn't really look sad, it was more anger than that.

He shook my head back and front while yelling, "WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING MUTE?"

"I'm sorry." i whispered to him.

"Woah Eren, chill out man." Jean spoke out grabbing Eren's arm, but Eren slapped his hand away giving him a harsh push.

"Mind your fucking business, Jean." he spat.

He moved his eyes back to me, "you're sorry? really? all that shit you gave me for cheating and look at you."

"I know. I'm sorry." the tears i was holding back spilled from my eyes. My throat clenching as the pain of holding in tears burned through it.

My hand came to his arm as his hold on my jaw got tighter. "Please stop, it hurts." i plead with him.

"Alright fucking stop acting so innocent." he let go of my jaw pushing chest hard almost making me lose my balance.

"Okay Eren calm down." i said raising my voice. Fine i deserved getting yelled at, i would've taken it because he's getting his anger out. But i won't let him disrespect me by putting his hands on me.

"Don't tell me calm down, i knew you were a fucking slut!" before i knew it my hand met his cheek, the slap was hard and loud. His head was turned to the side, the red print on his cheek started forming. And maybe just maybe i think i went to far.

"Don't call me a slut. I know what i did was fucked up and i'm fucking sorry. But it's not like i fucked her multiple times and kept it from you for months!" i pushed him back.

Eren looked at me, completely ignoring everyone's stares. He was mad i know he was. His whole facial expression screamed anger and disappointment. But his eyes showed me how hurt he was and i fucking hate it.

He stared at me a little longer before turning his body around starting to walk away from me. He was walking away. Just like i did to him. I walked away from us and now he's doing it too.

"I knew getting back with you wasn't the right thing to do. I thought i still loved you. But i hate you. I hate you more than anything. You left me. I don't need you." he said not facing me. At this point everyone that was around gave us some privacy. If you could even call it that, since we're right in front of Jean's house.

But that hurt. I tried so hard to sallow back my tears, that i couldn't even breathe.

"You don't mean that." i whispered. The knot in my throat hurts so fucking bad. I really didn't want to cry, but finally it snapped and the knot caused me to choke up a sob.

He scoffs, "You're should've stayed nothing to me, i was happier like that." he tried so hard to sound okay, but i knew him better than anyone. He voice cracked a little.

"Eren stop please don't leave me." i begged tears blurring my vision.

"I remember i said that once, you left anyways." He spoke turning his head a little to see me. His eyes were red and puffy. I probably look a mess right now but i really didn't care.

"please—" i cried finally. Sobs tore through my body rapidly.  The blood pounded through my ears. My hearted thudded in my chest, my hands shook as i brought them to my face. My throat felt dried and my windpipe felt like it was tightening. This overwhelming feeling of dread came over me.

I'm going to lose him again.

"EREN!" i yelled before dropping to my knees. I couldn't keep myself up anymore. I hurt him, i did this to myself. I don't deserve him, i don't.

He stopped in his tracks, turning his body to face me. His eyes wide as he saw me on the ground. My chest heaving up and down intensely.  But he made no move to come to me.

I might've lost him. Because i'm a fucking idiot.

"I'm really fucking sorry. You could hate- hate me all you want. I'll love you always, you know that."

"I know." he said softly before turning away, leaving me all alone.

I watched as he got into his car, but he doesn't drive away yet. I knew it would be best if i got up and walked away. I probably looked like an idiot.

As i got up and dusted myself off, i felt my phone buzz inside of my pocket. I wished it was Eren asking me to get in his car, but it wasn't, it was from two different numbers,

Unknown

Hello, (Y/N).

Ma

Hey mi niña, i never told you.

His name is Kenny. Kenny Ackerman.

Unknown

I know this is sudden and you probably don't even know who i am but it's your father, i need to see you.

I gasped loudly, before turning my body in the direction to where Eren's car is. Luckily he's still there. I run towards it ignoring the way my throat felt closed up and my chest heaved in need of air.

Coming to a halt on his window, i knocked on it, his tint not letting me see anything at all. Suddenly the window came down and i wasted no time giving him my phone.

He looked confused at first, but once he read the messages his eyes went wide.

"Get in the car."

/////////////

nah cause y'all nasty, why did some of you guys think Grisha was ur father😫😫😫😫😫

why would i make u date ur brother that's weird

anyways remember to drink your water, fill up those beautiful bodies and wear sunscreen!!!

love you all!!!!

til next time<33

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

35.8K 1.1K 33
You're a comfortable girl. You like your solitude and enjoy your own company very much. You became close over the past couple of months with Mikasa A...
2.8K 84 9
Mafia au. Welcome to Dark Empires sequel. 2 years later the adventure continues, blood will be shed and so will more tears. Y/n and Eren are more po...
1.2K 26 30
You had grown up in Eldia and had know Eren and the gang all your life. When you reached junior high you transferred schools to Marley. Your ideal g...
329 20 6
"I didn't want to feel sick without you..." "You were already sick without me." You enroll last minute in Paradis University with hopes of putting yo...