BESTFRIENDS & HEARTBREAKS

By write_for_reality

(Updating) ๐Ÿ–ค Who says heart breaks only happen in love #Nonfiction #Natasha&Ambrielle #heartbreaks #faults #... More

INTRO
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 1
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 2
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 3
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 4
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 5
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 6
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 7
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 8
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 9
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 10
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 11
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 12
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 13
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 14
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 15
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 16
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 17
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 18
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 19
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 20
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 22
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 23

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 21

10 2 4
By write_for_reality

Natasha's POV

I was running errands with Grey, While I visited my work place to pay a visit to Evan. I told Grey, that it would be fine if he wants to go home but he insisted on taking me around. Which was again sweet...

But.

At the moment no matter what—ever thing I did, nothing seemed to get Ambrielle out of my mind. Just like I was in a relationship and she was my girlfriend whom I hurted.

I sighed as I looked out the window, whilst Grey kept his eyes on the road, driving.

"I told you it's gonna be okay! You're just over stressing yourself" He said his hand brushed my thigh as it sent goosebumps throughout me. I shot my head towards him and hurriedly nod as he removed his hand from my thigh.

I was bit of a curious on the girlfriend(s) Ambrielle had mentioned before this afternoon about him.

I cleared my throat as I questioned him.
"Um.. Grey?" I started as he nod and hummed in response for me to continue.

"Is it.. T-true that, you have a girlfriend? Or girlfriends?" I don't even know why I stuttered Sheepishly asking him that, not that I was supposedly jealous or anything. I was more of the curious type.

"Uh.. Well. I can't lie to you now can I?" He said "It happened so, Ambrielle once had seen me kissing a girl on her car's bonet"

I cringed at the feeling but screwed the thought anyway. "Oh.. Okay" I said slightly chuckled looking away from his side view.

Suddenly he placed his free hand on top of mine, which were settled on my lap.

I quickly changed my view from the window to him.

He stared down in my eyes as if he wanted to prove something.

"I'll never do anything that would hurt you" He said and I sighed before nodding at him. The least I could do.

I couldn't just fangirl at the moment at his warm hands on top of mine, only worsening my cheeks to turn—red.

Ugh. Stop.

Nows not the time-

As then my phone rang which made me flinch in my seat. He quickly got the signal as he removed his own hand from mine and blinked away.

"H-hello" I asked clearing my throat.

"Dear, it's mom" She said from the other side. I smiled and spoke.

"Yes, mom.. How are you, did you eat?"
I asked as it was already one as I glanced at my watch, Half past 1.00am. "And why are you up so late?"

"Oh come on! Don't be a kid and pass the phone to Ambrielle.. " She said sounding eager.

I sighed.

"Mom I am not at the hospital, I'm out at the mome-"

"What!? What do you mean you're out? Then where's Ambrielle?" She asked seemed alot worried.

I gulped in and told her I was out with Grey, and going to meet Evan at the coffee shop.

"Are you insane!? You should be with Ambrielle right now! She isn't even picking up her call when I wanted to wish her" I stopped when I opened my mouth to speak.

Wish her?

My eyes widened as I excused the call and glanced at the date. I quickly shoot my face towards Grey, he gave me a 'what's wrong' look.

I took a deep breathe as I hung up the call.

"Stop the car!" I said abit louder.

"W-woah! Okay.. But what's wrong?"

"How can I..?" I spoke unbelievable, how could I forget it was Ambrielle's birthday today. I internally slapped myself a good nth times.

"How you what-"

"I gotta go" I said quickly clutching my purse in my hand and opening the car door and shutting it before I ran away.

"Where are you going!? Natasha.."

I heard Grey's voice faded as I crossed the next street and made my way running towards the hospital.

Another guilt took place in me. Why was it supposed to be this particular day! It was her birthday and I fought with her just right yesterday!

I prayed for her to be awake and waiting for me.. Least Shamelessly I made my way towards the hospital.

Thankfully I was not so far.

_________

Author's POV

1:56 am

She sighed after looking at the time clock. It was sure that her dearest best friend isn't going to call now..

It's been hours her phone's been buzzing with several text messages but whenever she See's the screen it's not from her.

Not even a single text!

She stopped crying long back which was because she was starting to get angrier by the time and not upset.

Her gut feeling said Natasha might be running to come to her, maybe she forgot?

But then again, she could have texted her.

On the other side.

The best friend tried to run as fast and she now thought it was a bad idea that she didn't already said Grey to leave her to the hospital but instead ran by herself.

One could be stupid

But, she didn't wanted the guy to meddle in their matter anymore, she wanted to get the guilt —herself

It wouldn't do any fair for her, neither will it solve the problem.

She stopped in her tracks as she saw the hospital right infront of her eyes. Sweat dripping down her forehead as she tried to catch her breathe.

"Just wait Ambrielle.. I-    I am here"
She said somehow giving herself some reason to hold onto.

_________

As she reached the top floor, didn't know what got the unfortunately unfortunate more worse...

"Natasha?"

She finally took a breathe as she stopped seeing Ambrielles Mother standing outside the ICU room.

She started getting worried. Why was her mother outside the ICU?

"A-aunt.. W-whats happening? Where's Em!?" She asked still not fully caught her steady breathing.

"Nothing to worry, just took her in for her last blood report" She said and Natasha thought everything was stopping her from meeting the younger.

She stepped back as her back hit the wall.

"Are you alright dear? I thought you would be with her but when we reached here you weren't there" Mrs Walker noticed Natasha's strange sight as she went near her asking this.

"I-m alright.. I just-" She glanced at the ICU room once again and this time her voice hitched.

All of the flashback came running to her in this while. The time when she had a nightmare when Ambrielle left her. The time when they fought earlier, or even the lightest of times in which Ambrielle would frown or get upset every now and then. Or the time when Natasha saw the blood in which Ambrielle was covered somedays before getting stabbed.

How she thought she'd lose the girl.

It all came running to her and which only made her more sensitive.

She gave up and her eyes became teary.

"Oh my child.. What's wrong? Why are you crying" Mrs Walker hugged her and patted her back to sooth her down.

"I am the worst best friend ain't I? I f-forgot her birthday.. A-and we ended up having a nuisance today.. " She started tearing up more remembering the time yesterday afternoon. How Ambrielle was hurt through her words or how Grey spoke things on which she didn't even defend her own best friend.

"I.. Will she forgive me..?" She asked and dropped herself down hugging her knees.

"Oh my.. Don't think that way. Ambrielle would be happy seeing you here, I'm sure she must be waiting for her best friend to show up, and so what if you forgot.. It's no big deal. She will understand. All best friends have fights" Natasha wiped her tears didn't wanted to show up her bad side, while she knew how stubborn the younger is..

She needed to make up to her anyhow.

Soon the Door of the ICU opened and Ambrielle walked out with a nurse helping her walk out.

She had plugs in her wrist and some on her neck.

Natasha saw her.

Ambrielle saw her.

They both made eye contact. Before anything Natasha wanted to do was run into her and hug her apologizing and wishing her the best.

But little did she kept herself back.

As the older walked up to her. They were quite close. Natasha actioned the Nurse to leave her so that she would take her to the room..

But. Before something like that could happen..

"So what happened Grey and you had a fight? That left you with no choice but to run upto me? "

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Triggered exe.
___________

To be continued.. ✋🏼

Happy eid everyone🤎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 1.7K 46
dig in & enjoy ๐Ÿฝ๏ธ don't forget to comment/vote! you are reading free material. it's the least you can do :)
11.1K 279 33
A series of one shots about our favorite couple. Some saucy ones, some angsty ones, a dark one or two and always fluff! I will continue to add more...
1.9K 116 42
*When someone's hearts broken, watch out there are sharp edges, but don't forget PAIN ENDS... READ MORE OF PAIN ENDS Share it to your friends Harry...
90K 1.3K 26
๐๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ค๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ฃ๐จ๐› ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ . ๏ฟฝ...