More Than A Fan |Sequel to Ju...

By 5SecondsOfAwkwardnes

(Sequal to Just A Fan Wesley Stromberg Fanfiction) It's been 3 years since Sarah or Wesley have seen or talke... More

Keaton's Girlfriend?
Abusive
One Photo Can Tell Many Stories
Hookers?
Keaton Has A Stripper?
IMPORTANT!!
Hospital
Pregnant?
Dirty Looks
Telling Him
Building A Family
Get To Know Me
Proposal
I'm A watermelon
Im sorry.
I don't know what to do.
A/N
Dress Shopping
I Do

Did You See Him?

160 10 1
By 5SecondsOfAwkwardnes

*wɛร' p.ѳ.ѵ*

I'm laying down on my bed with a beer bottle in my hand looking up at the ceiling thinking about her. Sarah Asford. Then my bedroom door swings open.

" Ew...it smells like boozes and dirty laundary " Keaton said.

" Smells like this every day " I said, taking a swig of beer.

" You have to quit drowning yourself in beer and get up " He scolded.

" What am I suppose to do " I ask/said.

" Well first you are going to go take a shower and if mom see's you she's going to make me hose you off outside " He said stepping back.

" I am not that dirty " I said.

" Wes, if you were to go to the beach the ocean would run away from " He said laughing.

" Hahaha so funny " I said , note the sarcasm.

" Go clean yourself " He said leaving the room.

I grabbed some clothes then went and 'cleaned myself' then went downstairs and saw my mom and Keaton.

" Finally " Keaton said.

" What " My mom asked.

" Wes finally took a shower " Keaton said.

" Thank heavens . Boy I was 'bout to take you in the yard and hose you off " My mom said laughing, wich 'caused Keaton to laugh.

" I stunk that bad " I asked/said, the nodded. Keaton grabbed his car keys and opened the front door.

" Come on Wes....Here boy lets go to the beach " Keaton said, making dog noises.

" Oh. So now your calling me a dog huh " I said/asked, he nodded.

" Let's go " I said walking out the door and getting into Keaton's car and waited for him.

" Let's go to the beach " Keaton said as he got in the car a turned on the ignition and drove to the beach.

...............

Several minutes later we got to the beach and found a spot to sit down on. I put my sunglasses on and looked out at the ocean. The last time I was here was the last time I ever saw Sarah. I got that memory out of my head , I don't like thinking about her because it brings back bad memories.Keaton nudged my shoulder.

" Dude. Go mingle or hit on girls " He said raising his eyebrow.

" Really hit on girls " I said, remembering when I used to hit on girls was when I was with Sarah. Why can't I get her out of my head?

I stood up and dusted off my shorts and started walking around the beach looking at girls. None of them sparked my interest until I saw a girl who happned to look like Sarah with a small child. I knew that it couldn't be her , unless she got pregnant. The thought of that gave me chills . I sighed and walked back to Keaton.

" You find any ladies out there " He asked, looking at me.

" Well, didn't find any . The only girl who sparked my interest was this girl who looked like Sarah but she had a kid with her " I said, running my fingers through my hair.

" Man, quit thinking about her " Keaton said.

" How can I not , she was your bestfriend how can you not miss her " I said. He huffed.

" Wes....I miss her , I miss her so much but I have to continue living " He said while he tousled his hair.

" Well I can't " I said, getting up and walking back home.

*SARAH'S P.O.V*

Today me and Jordan were going to go to the beach. Jordan had to pull me out of my bed by my feet 'cause I had to get up. I really haven't been doing the things that I used to do before my mom's death. Whenever she's brought up in a conversation it brings tears in my eyes. When we got there , their were some kids playing in the sand. Jordan looked over and smiled at me. We found a place to sit down and while Jordan went and did whatever he said he was going to do I went walking along the shore.

" La Di Da , La Di Da , La Di Da " I sang quietly to myself . Afer about 10 minutes , I walked back to where me and Jordan were sitting at but a little kid blocked me .

" Can you help me " He asked.

" What do you need help with buddy " I said, getting on my knees to face him.

" I can't find my mommy " He said in a said voice. I sighed.

" Aw.....I'm sorry. Where was the last place you saw her " I asked him.

" I saw her over there " He said pointing to a place on the beach.

" Well lets go find her " I said, picking him up and walking to where he pointed.

" Devan.....Devan......Devan " I turn around with the boy in my arms and see a teenager or who looked to be a teenager running around the beach . I ran to her and sat the boy down infront of me , the girl wrapped her arms around the boy and picked him up.

" Devan where have you been " She worriedly asked. I hlet out a sigh of relief knowing that we had found his mom.

" Thank you so much. I dont no what I would do without my son " She said, hugging me.

" Your welcome " I said.

" Is there anyway of repaying you for finding my son " She asked/said.

" No thank you . Knowing that he's safe is all I need " I said, bending down on my knees and hugging the boy.

" Now , listen to your mommy and dont run off 'cause next time I might not be here to help you find her " I said. I got up and the girl thnked me once again before walking off. I turned around and walked back to Jordan.

" Your going to be a great mother " He said smiling.

" I know " I said, flipping my hair.

" Did you see him " He asked. Who?

" Did I see who " I asked.

" Did you see Wes " He said. Cue the memories. The memories bout Wes and I came flooding back to me . I haven't thought about him in years. I mean yeah he's came across my mind but I pushed the thought of him away knowing how much pain he caused me.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

FIRST CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 282 38
let me tell you a story, about a girl and a boy. he fell in love with his best friend, and when she's around he feels nothing but joy. ;)
16.6K 607 51
Kylie moved to Huntington to get away. She had convinced her mom and dad to let her live with her cousin Trent. He was more than welcome to take her...
3K 131 52
Michele Logan, Lily-Ann Collins, Wesley Stromberg, Keaton Stromberg and Drew Chadwick, have been best friends since the diaper days. They are just li...
19.6K 733 22
Kory gave her heart and soul to one boy who crushed it. Seeing him again ruins her hole plan of erasing him from her life. But when she meets Keaton...