Made of Steel (Divergent Fanf...

By HiddenInTheStorm

She was Dauntless He was Erudite She loved him with all her heart.He returned the favor When he transfers to... More

Introduction
Cast: Intoducing Calum Caylen
Cast: Introducing Luke Hemmings
Cast: Introducing Michael Clifford
Cast: Introducing Kian Caylen
Cast: Introducing Sam Caylen
Cast: Introducing Melissa
Cast: Introducing parker
Cast: Introducing Stormy's mom: Ella
Cast: Introducing Connor Franta
Cast: Introducing Stormy's dad: Aron
Cast: Introducing Jc Lawley
Cast: Introducing lily!!! (Who dosent have a last name)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
#SPKSADDCONTEST!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35: Stage 3
Chapter 36: The Victor of the 74th Initiate Games
Stormy Caylen
Its out!
¡!¡!Q&A!¡!¡

Chapter 24

3K 95 10
By HiddenInTheStorm

*Few weeks later*

Things are good. Yet bad. Blissful. But eventful. Love is in the air. Yet others are heartbroken.

In other words...

Things are crazy as #*%{

Lily is still in the hospital, but the doctors say she's going to wake up soon. Kian try's to avoid me at all cost now that my eyes have freakishly changed color. I'm glad Sam thinks it cool though.

But there's some serious sh¡t going on with the whole like-like situations.
First, Luke. There's this Annie slūt that transferred from Amity keeps flirting with him. It makes me absolutely sick. I try to get him and Noor together but their just to shy.
Then, there's sweet old Four. The Bella transfer form Candor is all over him. She try's to get close to me so she could get to Four. I know there's going to be a girl for him. I just hope she comes fast.
There's also that Teddy chick who's trying to get into Eric's pants. She kept threatening me on how she's going to hurt me if I keep talking to him but I just ignored it.

Finally, Connor hangs out with me more making Eric reaaaaally jealous. I mean, I like Connor as a friend but that's it.

Now that we got that all out of the way there's two words that's gonna sum up this day...

Candor

Or

Dauntles

Noor, Willow, and I were about to get ready for the party. Like always, it was at Zeke's apartment. The last one got canceled because of the 'Lily incident'. Willow and Noor were ecstatic because it was there first game with dauntless. I also heard a lot of the other transfers were coming.

I slipped on my outfit. I wore a black tank top with a long black shirt that said 'ROOKIE' in bold letters. Adding to the outfit I wore shorts with a skirt which covered the shorts. To top it all off I wore a leather jacket.

"Aren't you gonna get cold?" Willow asked. I shook my head. Her and Noor both wore short dresses. To their dismay I forced them to wear tank tops and shorts underneath. They would thank me later. They have no idea that we play strip version in dauntless. I inwardly smirked thinking about their reactions.

"C'mon Stormy! We would be late!" Noor shouted. I quickly slipped on converse.

"Race you there!" I shouted whole sprinting towards Zeke's apartment. They actually had no choice but to run because they didn't know where to go. I stopped waiting for them. They came back panting like wild animals.

"Damn. Your. A. Fast. Runner." Noor told me while panting. I laughed. "It's the dauntless life." I replied.

Once we reached Zeke's apartment we were met by Four who was outside.

"Surprised to see you here." I told him. He rolled his eyes and smiled but immediately turned it cold once he saw his initiates. Now it was my turn to roll my eyes.

"Jeez, their my friends. Stop looking like your gonna attack them." I told him. He muttered a 'sorry' as we went inside.

Looks like the party just got started. In the kitchen I could see people talking shots. In the living room were already drunk people dancing and grinding on each other. I cringe, not even wanting to know what's going on in the bedrooms. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Willow making her way to the bar. Noor still looked dazed.

"You like it?" I asked her. It's probably super boring at Candor. She nodded while smiling like a kid on Christmas.

I nodded towards the dance floor. "Go, have fun." I told her. She looked at me surprised.

"Aren't you gonna join?" She asked. I shook my head. "Later" I told her. She nodded and headed towards the dance floor.

I leaned against the wall. I always was an introverted person yet an extroverted. Like...in the middle. I watched as people danced on the dance floor. But two people caught my eye. I squinted in their direction to figure out who they were. Then I realized something that made my heart ache.

Eric and Teddy.
Teddy was grinding up against him which made me feel sick. Her eyes locked with mine and smirked. That bitch!

That what happens when you fall for a player Stormy.

Suddenly I felt a presence beside me. I turned around to see the Candor boy who smart mouthed Luke and I.

"Hey." He smirked. I nodded. Something about him is not right.

"How are you?" He asked politely. I saw right through his act. I shrugged while keeping my face void of any emotion. 'That's nice' I hear him mutter under his breath. Once he looked away I took the chance to study his appearance. He had light tanned skin with boyish buzz cut brown hair. He wasn't as tall as Luke but you couldn't call him short. I still didn't know his name. Hmmmm, I'll call him...smart mouth. No how about...smarty. Nah. How about mouthy? Yeah, mouthy is good.

"What happened to your eyes?" He asked while breaking me out of my thoughts.

"None of your business." I spat.

"Is there a problem here?" A voice asked. I turned around to find Luke staring intimidatingly at mouthy.

Mouthy gulped, "N-N-No" he sputters out.

Then another voice came up beside me. "Good. Now scram." It was four. He glared at the candor making him run away.

"Thanks." I told the two. They gave each other high-fives. My eyes once again wandered off to Teddy who was desperately trying to get Eric's attention. Just then Zeke stands on a coffee table and shouts,

"Ok parties over!!! All initiates stay! If your not mine or Uriah's friend then SCRAM!!" He hollered. Almost everyone left. All dauntless born initiates were here. I only knew a few of them. Few transferred were here including Noor and Willow.

We all sat in a circle. Four sat on my right and Luke sat on my left. Next to Luke was Noor. Next to Four was that Bella girl trying to hit him up. I almost laughed when I saw how uncomfortable he was when she scooted closer to him.

Zeke then stood in the middle of the circle.

"Since I wanted to be nice I decided the person who's going to start iiiiiiiiiiiiis...STORMY!" He yelled while pointing at me. Everyone then looked at me. I held a smirk on my face, I always have out the sickest dares. I decided I was going to date the transfers. While eyeing each one of them I decided on Teddy.

"You. Nose." I nodded at her. She scowled at the name, "choose your fate." I told her. The dauntless born smirked. She was a goner.

"Dare." She said arrogantly. I smirked.

"I dare you, to go to the mess hall and offer one of the leaders a cake. Once they accept you have to walk them to their table and right when their about to eat, you gotta eat their cake and run away saying 'I'd stick to the gym!'" I announced while smirking. Everyone looked shocked. Luke and my other close friends held smug looks.

She got up, "Are you kidding me?!? I'll get killed!" She exclaimed. I rolled my eyes.

"You have to do it." The dauntless initiates and I told her simultaneously.

"What if I don't do it.?" She challenged. That's when Zeke popped up.

"You gotta strip one item of clothing." He told her. Her eyes widened. I looked over at Noor giving her a look. She looked back grateful and mouthed a 'thank you'. Teddy sighed in defeat and pulled her jacket off.

"PANSYCAKE!!" Uriah yelled at her. I laughed at this. It was funny because all the transfers didn't know the official game. All the girls, except Willow and Noor, looked scared because they wore short dresses and couldn't afford to loose clothing.

"Bella, truth or dare." Teddy asked gruffly.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The game continued on. Eric, Uriah, and I were the only ones who were fully clothed.

"Stormy," Uraih drawled, "choose your fate."

I've had disgusting milkshakes, run around the pit in my underwear, take 5 shots, and even more! So I decided to go easy.

"Candor." I told him. After two beers and 5 shots I'm not even tipsy. Uriah muttered 'pansycake' as I rolled my eyes.

"Let's see...anyone have any questions for Stormy?" He asked. Oh gosh. I mentally faced palmed. Just then Teddy raised her hand. As I took the truth serum shot. Each time someone asked for Candor they had to take a shot of truth serum.

"Who do you like?" She questioned. Eric, Eric, and Eric. That's what I wanted to say. I shrugged.

"No one." I replied smoothly. I was slightly confused. The truth serum was in my system yet I could lie.

Divergent

The word echoed through my mind. Maybe I was resisting to the serum without trying? Huh. Perks of being a Divergent. They should make a book about that.

Teddy started to get frustrated.

"But there has to be someone!" She persisted. I shrugged, amused at her annoyance. I rolled my eyes.

"Candor our Dauntless, Eric?" I asked while pissing off teddy even more. He smirked. "Dauntless." He replied smoothly. I though for a while.

What should I make him do?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
(A/N) Ellooooo!

What do you think Stormy should make Eric do?!?

And can you guys think of a ship name for Stormy and Eric? It's probably gonna be hard XD

Dats about it!!

PEACEEEEEE✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
735K 13.5K 69
Charlie Fray is Clary Fray's twin sister and they couldn't be more different. When they are dragged into the shadow hunter world Charlie meets the sa...
542K 12.9K 28
BOOK 2 of 2 It felt like it's been months since she last saw him. She didn't even know if he was dead or alive. And all Vanessa could only hope he wa...
274K 5.4K 33
Ferris Maguire never belonged in Candor. Her faction and family made sure she knew that. But once she learns that she's a Divergent, she must find a...