aussie boy

By rainienthusiest

Kehlani had just graduated high school and was getting ready to start her first semester at the University of... More

introduction
disclaimer
the beginning
graduation
author's note
visitor
Invitation
revenge
first day
back to you
late night calls
highpoint
date night
sleepover
going public
hotel room
fist fight
meet my boyfriend
family dinner
cat fight
news
corporate
tv
flight

security

248 3 8
By rainienthusiest

Security practically drug River and I to the track.

"Can someone explain what's happening?" River asked the security guards.

I remembered the one security guard from my first day. He wasn't questioning my ID now.

"We were directed to keep a close eye on Ms.Bozellie."

River and I looked at each other.

"Under whose order?" I asked.

"Mr.Jett Lawrence."

"Well that explains that. Can we please do our job now?" River was clearly annoyed.

"Yes but we will be in close proximity."

River rolled his eyes.

We both got our cameras out and set up.

During the first 250 I got a lot of good action shots of Pierce and Jett.

I also got a shot of Jett running over Pierce. Probably my favorite one so far.

The security guards wouldn't let us go anywhere the whole time. We were stuck where we were.

I just wanted to go home at that point.

Colt topped practice. He cannot win. Not this race. Anyone but him.

450 started. I was so stressed out after the first round of 250. I was barely  able to take any shots during 450.

I swear if I get fired over this.

Before the second round of 250 started I grabbed river and drug him over to where the security guards couldn't hear us.

"It would be nice if people could stop dragging me everywhere without an explanation."

I glared at him.

"Alright calm down cowgirl what's wrong?"

"Colt won practice THATS WHATS WRONG. I don't know what to do if he wins. I don't think I can go to podium if he does. I don't want to be near him."

"Jett won't let him be near you. I won't let him be near you. If you get into trouble with corporate all you have to do is tell them what's going on."

I hugged River.

How did i luck out to have such an amazing co- worker?

When the final round of 250 started my head was cleared.

The race started off good. Jett had the lead and Colt was in 5th.

I was getting awesome pictures. My favorite was of Jalek mid air.

As the race moved along Jett kept the lead,but Colt kept climbing up. 4th,then 3rd,and shortly after 2nd.

Shit. This is starting to get close.

I hear Ricky say Colt took the lead over the speakers.

I think I'm gonna be sick.

I kept taking pictures. I needed something to distract me and that was my best option.

"HERE COMES COOPER. DOWN GOES COLT AS COOPER TRIES TO MAKE THE PASS."

"JETT LAWRENCE HAS REGAINED THE LEAD. CAN HE KEEP IT GOING AROUND THIS LAST TURN?"

"YES!" I scream in excitement.

Both the security guards and River looked at me. I could feel my face get red from embarrassment.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN JETT LAWRENCE HAS TAKEN YET ANOTHER WIN."

When I heard Ricky say those words,I couldn't help but smile.

"River hurry up let's go to podium."

"Yes Ma'am."

Surprisingly the security guards let us go.

We  made it to podium before Jett. That gave us time to set up cameras anyways.

After what felt like forever Jett finally came over to podium.

As soon as he saw me he ran over and hugged me.

"You really are my good luck charm K."

He pulled me in for a kiss.

Everyone around started clapping and cheering,making me blush super hard.

Jalek ended up getting 2nd,and Justin Cooper got 3rd.

I was just thankful Colt didn't make top three.

After Jalek and Cooper were interviewed it was Jetts turn.

I was already out in front of the podium taking pictures when Jett came up.

"Let's give it up for your first overall. Jettson Lawrence!" The interviewer said.

The crowd cheered. Jett had the biggest smile on his face.

"Jett you are on a roll. Another win today. How are you feeling."

"This feeling is amazing. For a while I was afraid Colt was going to catch me ,but as I was making a turn I looked back and saw he went down. After that I just pushed as hard as I could."

"Wonderful to hear. The fans have been going crazy lately. They hear you have a new good luck charm. Is she here with you today?"

"Funny thing is she's actually standing right down there."

I smiled at Jett and waved to the interviewer.

She waved back and smiled.

The crowd yet again cheered.

"There you have it  folks. Let's give it up one more time for Jett Lawrence!"

The fans slowly started getting ready to watch the 450's.

"Hey K come up here and get a picture with me!" Jett said, holding out his hand.

As River and a few others were taking pictures I noticed a familiar face coming from the crowd.

It was Cruz.

Jett seemed to notice him too because he hurried up and put his arm around me,and we walked off of podium.

"What is he doing here?" Jett asked.

"You have as good of a guess as I do."

"I'll meet you back at your pit after 450 podium." He said before hugging me .

Jett and his crew packed up and went back up to the pits.

Shortly after Kett left, I noticed Colt walking towards me.

I can't do this.

I started to walk away when he called my name.

"Did you see who I invited to come see you, Kehlani. Who am I kidding? Obviously both you and pretty boy saw him or else you wouldn't have fled so fast. You should've seen the look on your faces."

I ignored him.

"The silent treatment huh? I should've beat the shit out of Jett after today."

I yet again ignored him. I wasn't giving in.

"Oh and this whole publicity stunt you two pulled is adorable-"

Before Colt could say another word he was cut off.

"Colt get the fuck out of here if you want to live to see another day."

I turned to see who it was.

It was Jetts brother,Hunter.

"Aww Jett has to send his big brother to save his little girl friend. You know what this is a waste of my time"

Colt walked away.

"Hey you're Kehlani right? I'm Hunter, Jetts brother by the way."

"Nice to meet you Hunter. Thank you so much for that."

"Just looking out for my little bros girlfriend. Colt is such a dick."

"He's awful."

I hadn't even noticed River pulled the side by side around to take us back up to the track.

"I would really love to stay and talk,but I have to get up to the track for 450. Thanks again Hunter."

"Of course. See ya soon."

"What in the living hell just happened?" River asked .

"Colt came over and he brought Cruz. Why is he doing this?"

"Because he's a psycho that's why"

River and I made it back up to the track and set up our cameras.

450 went fast,which I'm thankful for.

Roczen won which means he had got the red plate.

River and I decided not to go to podium since we got so many pictures beforehand at practice. Our boss won't be happy but it's whatever.

Jett was waiting for me as we got back to our pit.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey Jett" River waved.

"Hey handsome," I said, winking at him.

Jett smirked.

I grabbed the key and opened the trailer.

River and I got to work while Jett sat in the couch talking about the race today.

"I seriously don't understand why Colt thinks the accident was my fault. I wasn't even near him."

"I'm telling you people he's psycho!" River said.

"So Kehlani,are you ready for your first out of state race?" River asked.

"Yes I'm more than excited."

Next week we would be flying out to Minisota for Spring Creek. My first time on the road for my job. Words couldn't even describe how excited I was.

"She better be excited because I'm giving her the best tour she's ever been on." Jett said .

We all laughed.

"Hey River I finished up. Jett and I are gonna head out."

"Sounds good. See you two love birds later."

I grabbed my bag and went towards the door.

As I got closer I heard yelling.

"What's that noise?" Jett asked.

I opened the door.

I grew pale as I saw Cruz and Barcia in a full on fist fight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 173 36
Averie Sexton, Chase Sexton's sister, doesn't race but she loves watching supercross, especially one rider...but she doesn't thinks she's good enough...
1.2K 17 14
Big things happen in people's lives...this all happened at Anaheim 1 when Kennedi was supposed to be catching up with an old friend. She meets some a...
140K 3.2K 31
Growing up in Fort Collins, Colorado, being a biker was definitely not uncommon. In fact, if you didn't have one member of your family own a motorcyc...
14.6K 188 27
Elena always found her childhood best friend attractive but she didn't know she had feelings for him till he started dating her best friend so she ha...