Overlady

By Asking_alexandria

Overlord fanfic Contains spoilers for the anime Sporadic updates An MMORPG player finds himself trapped in th... More

Bio
Bio
Disclaimer
Arc 1: Chapter 1
Bio
Arc 1: chapter 2
Arc 1: Chapter 3
Arc 1: Chapter 4
Arc 1 :Chapter 5
Announcement : ON HOLD
Note
Arc 1: Chapter 6
Arc 1: Chapter 7
Arc 1: chapter 9
Arc 1: Chapter 10
Arc 1 : Chapter 11 part 1
A/N
Arc: 1 chapter 11 part 2
Arc 1:Chapter 12
Announcement
Arc 1: Chapter 13
Arc 1: Chapter 14
Arc 1 : Chapter 15
Not an update yet
Arc 1: Chapter 16
Arc 1: Chapter 17 part 1
Arc 1: Chapter 17 part 2
Arc 1 : Chapter 18
Arc 1: Chapter 19
Arc 2
Arc 2: Chapter 1
Arc 2: Chapter 2
Arc 2: Chapter 3
Not an update
Arc 2: Chapter 4
Arc 2: Chapter 5
Arc 2: Chapter 6
Arc 2 : Chapter 7
Arc 2: Chapter 8

Arc 1: Chapter 8

3.7K 109 18
By Asking_alexandria

A/N: hehe I got a little carried away writing this chapter so it's a little longer than usual.

I added some pictures as well, pretend that your character is in the form from the pictures.

****

Momonga

[Gate]

"Onee-Chan!"

"Nemu!"

...

"Run away! Enri! Run !"

A man cried out as he was being held by men in silver armor.

Hurry Up and go!

He struggled before he was brutally silenced.

...

I have to buy enough time for Nemu to escape!

Thoughts fired rapidly as the blonde girl's breath heaved from her injuries.

The knights that were about to slay her and her little sister stopped abruptly, distracted by the opening of a [Gate].

Knight A: "what the hell is this?!"

Knight B: "what!?!"

From the magical gate vortex, a tall skeleton figure clad in purple robes emerged holding a grand golden staff.

"Grasp heart" Momonga called out, raising his boney fingers towards the knights.

Grasping a visual of a heart, knight A collapse and died.

"I was thinking of running away if my favorite undead skill, a 9th tier spell, didn't work on the humans in the world."

"A monster?!" Knight B exclaimed in fear as he retreated.

Hmph, I don't feel anything even when I kill people.

I guess both physically and mentally I've stopped being human.

"You can chase women and children, but you can't go against someone different from you?",

"I've already come here, I'll have you all assist me with my tests."

"Dragon lightning!"

As Momonga called out the name of his spell, the knight fell to the ground in shock, crawling to try and escape.

As he rose to his feet to run, his efforts became futile as the lightning strike hit him head-on.

Taking the full force of the lightning he cried and squirmed. Alas, his life was taken and he fell to the ground, dead.

" So weak. He dies so easily with mere 5th tier magic."

Briefly looking to the young girls behind him he continued.

"Create Middle Tier Undead: Death Knight!"

The spell covered the body of knight B, before taking over his body and transforming it into a tall grotesque black figure of a death knight.

Ugh. It takes over the body?

That's pretty different from Yggdrasil.

"Deah knight! Kill the knights that are attacking this village."

The death knight took off towards the village to carry out the orders leaving Momonga in temporary shock.

What's the point of a defensive monster if he's leaving the one he's supposed to protect behind?

A fully armed Albedo stepped through the gate.

" The preparations took some time. I apologize."

"No. Your timing is perfect, Albedo."

"Arigato gozaimashita... And so, what would you like me to do with these lower life forms?", Albedo asked looking at the girls.

"For now, the ones wearing that armor are our enemy."

"Understood"

"It looks like you're injured. Drink this", Momonga commented as he extends his hand holding an exquisite vile containing a red healing potion.

Thinking that it is blood or some kind of poison, the sisters argued back and forth to see who should drink it.

Getting irritated by the blatant disrespect, Albedo ready her battle-ax to strike the siblings.

"You lower life forms!"

"M-matte! Don't rush things! Lower your weapon!", Momonga stopped Albedo.

"Understood"

"This is healing medicine. Drink it quickly", Momonga advised.

Drinking the medicine the elder girl's wound healed momentarily leaving her astonished.

"Is the pain gone?"

"H-hai."

"Do you know what magic is?"

"Y-yes. A pharmacist, who is a friend of mine, sometimes comes to the village and uses magic."

"I see. Then this should be easy to explain. I am a magic caster."

[Anti Life Cocoon]

[Wall of Protection from Arrows]

Momonga cast the spells successively before throwing a pair of goblins horns to protect the siblings.

"Um, thank you for saving us!" the eldest called out.

"Thank you" the younger sister followed her sister's lead.

"Don't worry about it" Momonga assured.

"Wh-what is your name?"

"My name? ... You will do well to remember my name. I am... Ains Ooal Gown!", Dramatic as ever Momonga announced.

***

Great Tomb of Nazarick *

After deciding to watch Momonga through the remote viewing mirror 🪞, you got comfortable in the chair around his desk.

You had Jibril gather a lot of your favorite snacks and a nice pot of green tea.

"Sebas, zoom in a little more"

"Yes My Lady"

"Haha!"

You laughed as you watched the death knight Momonga summoned, brutally killed the invading knights who captured the villagers.

It was now that the tables have turned, that these knights called out for their god to save them as they met a force they could not handle.

It was these very men who had no qualms about taking the lives of innocent men, women, and children.

"It's good that the lesser beings can provide entertainment for my mistress"

"Indeed"

It was amusing to see the silly things these knights did in fear.

"Hahaha!!!" You had to pause eating as another round of humourous laughter erupted from you.

You found Momonga's little conquest to be very amusing.

Seeing how weak the humans were, much weaker than the ones in Yggdrasil, your mind was put a little at ease.

You observed Sebas' calm countenance watching the head soldier being stepped on to death by the death knight.

Unlike Sebas, Jibril however showed sadistic pleasure towards the scene. Definitely your fault for making her personality contradicting.

Momonga shortly arrived at the scene along with Albedo and stopped the death knight's rampage.

The massacre came to a brief end and you sip slowly now and then, enjoy the taste of the tea.

****
Momonga

The appearance of the masked supreme being and armored guardian in the sky shocked the villagers and the remaining knights.

Landing gracefully to the ground Momonga greeted,

"Nice to meet you all. My name is Ains Ooal Gown... I'll have you all return alive and tell your superi--your owner of this!"

"The next time you cause trouble in this area, I will bring death to your kingdom...go! And be sure to tell everyone my name!"

The cowardly things ran away at the chance of amnesty. Probably fearing that Momonga, no, Ains will change his mind.

"Who, who are you sir?" the village head asked kneeling along with the rest of the surviving villagers.

"I saw this village being attacked and came to save you?"

A row of surprised grunts was released from the villagers.

"Now, you are all safe, I want you to be at ease."

***

The Great Tomb of Nazarick*

Momonga was inside the head villagers' house conversing. Acquiring general knowledge about this world such as the leading powers and the land demographic.

A little bored you asked Sebas to zoom out.

You noticed more soldiers approaching the village, albeit in different armor.

It seems another show is about to start

Smirking widely you told Sebas to zoom out towards the incoming soldiers.

Is it our lucky day or what?

You thought as you also saw another incoming troop. However, this one seems similar to the first set of soldiers.

"Lady Y/N shall we warn Lord Momonga?" Sebas asked after seeing the troops as well.

You brought the teacup to your lips before taking a sip. Smiling at the taste you answered,

"No need"

Sebas bowed before retreating to his spot, a step behind you.

"Let's enjoy the show"

****

A/N: thanks for reading 😁.

Also for those who want a Momonga x reader, can you tell me what kind of relationship you're expecting. ( close friendship, actual romance, further than that, etc)

I want to start adding signs of a relationship in the making so let me know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 105 11
Before the servers shut down for YGGDRASIL Momonga and herohero decided to make a new NPC, This would be the start of the journey that would be remem...
776 14 6
Momonga decided to remain on the Yydrasil servers till they went down only for something unexpected to happen, he was taken to a new world along with...
84.1K 2.7K 28
She did not expect to live for very long. Her heart was dying after all. But, after logging into Yggdrasil to see it for the last time before the ser...
80.9K 2.4K 63
Momonga becomes the Emperor of the Yggdrasil how will he affect the new world and the other worlds? will it be destruction and chaos or peace and pro...