Fast and Furious

By soulfox1305

This is an adventure of Dom's team with an extra person More

Truck steal, Brian O'Conner, and Alleyway
Street Race, Johnny Tran, and Party Part 1
Party Part 2, Brian's a cop, Dom's New Car
Barbeque and Sneaking
Toretto's curse, date, and Johnny arrest
Race Wars, and Brian reveals himself
Truck fail, Chase, and Final Race
Y/n returns, Roman Pearce, and Audition
Tej Garage, Brian let Dom go
Street Race, New Cars, and Pearl
New Plan, Money Transfer and Boat
Gas tank steal, and Brian O' Conner
Funerals, Crash Site, David Park
Meeting Compos, Fenix, Gisele, and street race
Party, and Truck
Border, Tunnel, Y/n, and Letty's Killer and Running
Plan, Braga revealed, L/n House
Mexico, Braga Captured, Border Showdown
Break Dom out, Vince, Train Heist
Herman Reyes, Luke Hobbs and The Chip, Rooftop Run
Team forms, and meeting C/n
1st Cash house, Police Station
Practise, Burned, Fresh Air
New Cars, Street Race, Vince returns, Luke Hobbs
Vault steal, Dragging, Bridge
Vault Open, Going Home, Ghosts
Brian's Son, Luke returns, and photo's
Getting the Team Together
Owen Shaw, Chase, Y/n and Letty both alive
Car Auction, Train fight
Learn Braga, CCTV, Prison
Race, Talking, and moving
Tank, and Betrayal
Plane Fight, and Home
Sean, Race, and moving
New School, Meet Twinkie and Erza Scarlet, Cousins appear
Sean vs DK Round 1, Han takes Sean and Y/n around.
Practise, Mountain, Mastering
Dates, Kamata, Han dies and Y/n L/n returns
Sean meets Kamata, new car, mountain race, Dom
Hospital, Race Wars, Hobbs vs Shaw
Explosions, hospital, Tokyo
Funeral, Dom meets Shaw, Mr. Nobody
Flying cars, Rescue, Ramsey
Abu Dhabi, Party, driving through towers
God's Eye, Ambush, Los Angeles, Preparing
Hacking God's Eye, Shaw Vs Dom, Luke and C/n Return
Jakande Dies, Letty Ortiz Returns, Saying Goodbye
Cuba race and Y/n meets Cipher
Soccer match, Y/n L/n gone rouge, Deckard Shaw
Y/n and Cipher talk, Prison fight, Apocalypse identity
Stealing God's Eye, Y/n and Dom's kids and Toy shop
Meeting Queenie, Nuclear Codes, Apocalypse meets Toretto's team
Seilah and Elena dies, Talking, Mr. Nobody returns, Vladovin
Stopping the Sub, Apocalypse team appears, back from the dead
Plane fight, Cipher escapes and barbeque
New enemy, Luke, Shaw and Y/n routine
Families talking, Victor Locke
Luke, Shaw and Y/n working together
Shaw's sister, Chase, aftermath
Andreiko, fake identity's, Dinkley
Margarita, Eteon factory
Interrogation, Mick Jagger, aftermath
Meet Luke's family, preparing
Apocalypse returns, the Final battle, Brixton Vs Apocalypse, Shaw and Hobbs
Brixton death, Aftermath, families meeting

Miami Street race, Brian returns, Police

3K 53 3
By soulfox1305

A/n: Let's begin 2 Fast 2 Furious

3rd POV

In the middle of the night there is a group of people on a truck with purple neon lights underneath reversing on a street the truck stops and most of the group gets out and starts pulling out a sign and two cones they place it on the street and quickly get back into the truck as it moves forward the group cheers leaving the sign and cones on the sign it said, 'Road Closed'.

Meanwhile at a location people are cheering as a couple of motorcyclists perform stunts as cars arrive while at another street a group of people are moving another 'Road Closed' sign and cones placing them on the street and quickly getting in the truck riding away as well as another group of people putting another 'Road Closed' sign on the street with cones.

Meanwhile in a garage an afro guy walking his phone rings and he picks it up his name is Tej who said "Yo, Jimmy, man, give me the status, tell me we good" Jimmy on the line said, "You got it, man" Tej said "Beautiful" He smiles "It's gonna be an all-timer tonight" He ends the call and walks out of the garage looks at everyone "All right, all right, all right, fire them up".

He raises his arms "We go live in five" He walks forward "It's time for ignition and straight automobile pimping" Tej walks through the crowed towards three cars all lined up while people are either checking out engines or cleaning them meanwhile leaning against a gold Toyota Supra Turbo Mark IV is a guy wearing a basketball shirt as a girl wearing the same type of outfit only female version.

The guy's name is Slap Jack the girl is his girlfriend who pulls his hair comb out of his hair making Jack said "Ow, girl" His girlfriend said "Sorry, my bad" Walking to a pink Honda S2000 that a group of girls a wiping the main girl is wearing long leg boots, a short skirt and a blue shirt her name is Suki.

Suki wipes a bit of her car said, "All right, ladies, we're good" The ladies keep wiping "We're good" Suki looks to see a guy wearing a beanie and red and orange long sleeve jumper and black long pants his name is Julius who walks up to a red Mazda RX-7 FD he said, "That's it, babies" He watch a pair of girls wipe his car as he speaks Spanish.

He turns around looks to Tej "Come on, Tej, let's get this race going" Tej walk out of the crowd notice something Tej said "Whoa, whoa, man" He wave his arm "Wait a second, man" He motion "You cats are first wave, man" Tej raise his arms "Where's your fourth at" Jack said, "It was Joaquin, man, but he had to work the graveyard shift".

Tej confuse ask "What" Jack nods "Graveyard shift, man" Jack gets up ask "Why don't you run with us, Tej" Tej raise his head said "Hell, no, I'm not running with y'all, man" Jack stares smiles a bit "Ans I tell you what, either you find a fourth or you don't race, how about that" Julius looks to Suki and said, "We should find two, so we don't have to roll with skirt here".

He motions Suki who stares at him Julius laughs then speaks Spanish making the ladies went ooh Suki looks at them then back and speaks Spanish back making both argue in Spanish as Tej just watch this he smiles a bit raise his hand said "Whoa, wait a second, wait a second".

He waves his hand "Why don't I just find y'all a fourth and we settle this on the streets" Suki said, "Bring him on" Tej ask "Anybody I want" Julius speak Spanish motion Tej to do it who shakes his head "No matter who it is" Jack raise his arms said "Yeah" So Tej pull his phone out dials a number turning around he holds it to his ear a voice said "Yeah".

Tej said "Yeah, man, you want to race" In a boathouse a man naked wearing only a towel holding his phone said "Yeah, you know I could use the money" Tej said "You got four minutes, man" The man turns said "All right, I'll be there" Tej smiles while the guy wearing a white shirt runs out of the boat shop and enters a garage entering a car.

He turns the engine on making blue neon lights come on and driving out of a garage is a silver Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R leaving 'Tej's Garage' while back at the cars a girl put some ear plugs in while in a boot rock music from speakers is played as a guy shows his trunk points looks to another car the guy points to show his speakers in his trunk while another guy motion his trunk to see it opens up as a guy dance to the music.

Tej stands in front of the car said, "The race starts in four minutes" A pair of girls spray paint a line Suki said, "All right, girls, let's go this" They fist bump together and spoke in Japanese clapping while the silver Nissan drives pass cars fast the man shift gears and change pedals going faster while Jack's Girlfriend ask, "You think you're gonna win, baby".

Jack look at her ask "What do you think" His Girlfriend said, "You better, we got rent to pay" Jack said, "I know this" While driving under the bridge is the Nissan going fast passing fence while a guy dancing next to his car as a photographer takes a picture of a girl while the guy did break dance as the crowed cheers while others shove to fight, and people try to break them up and the Nissan makes a turn.

A pair of girls walk by a pair of guys who both lean against their cars smiling while the crowed all cheer as Jack rubs his hands Julius speaking Spanish then said, "I'll get you when you get a car worth racing" Suddenly the Nissan arrives revving its engine as people move out of the way the noise gets everyone's attention.

Tej smiles takes his comb off said "Yeah" He nods "There's our fourth right there" Suki said "Shit, it's Brian" The Nissan keeps moving as people clap and cheer while Jack frowns a bit as Julius smiles shake his head chuckling the car turns and stops next to Julius car while Suki, Jack, and Julius all watch getting out of the car is Brian O'Conner.

He closes the door and walks up to Tej smiling ask "What's up Tej" Tej and Brian fist bump Tej ask "What's happening, dude" Brian said, "Thanks for the invite" Tej said "No problem at all, man" He wide his eyes "Just remember me when you wax, all right" Brian looks over to Suki, Jack, and Julius as they wait.

Brian turn his head ask, "They got deep pockets" Tej chuckles nods said, "Real deep" Brian looks at him so he and Tej both turn Brian ask, "What's up, Suki" Suki nods ask, "What's up, Bullitt" Brian looks at them ask "What do you say we kick it a nickel" But Julius raise his hand waving speaking Spanish then said, "Nobody said nothing about raising the stakes".

Tej and Brian look at each other and Brian walks up to Julius hands in pockets said, "If that's the case, why don't you ask these nice people here to back off the line so you can go home" The crowed boos while Julius turns makes a motion to them Tej walk up to them cross his arms Julius look between them said "Okay, $3,500".

Julius reach into his pocket speaking Spanish he pulls out the money and gives it to Tej who takes it Brian gives his money to Tej and spoke Spanish walks back to his car as Julius looks down cruse in Spanish while Jack stares at Tej and ask "$3,500" Tej stop walking said, "Wither that or you can go home, bruh" Tej raise his hand as Jack puts the money in his hand said, "It's all there".

Tej count the money said, "Better be" Suki in her car looking forward while Tej bent down "Damn, Suki, when are you going to pop my crotch" Suki raise her arm said, "As soon as you get the right set of tools" She gives Tej the money who said "Yeah, all right" He leans up "All right" Suki smiles as the crowed cheers.

Brian walks to his car he looks around but stops to see a brown hair woman staring at him Brian stares then gets in his car while the woman smiles turn walks away as Tej motion the people at the back calls "All right, back up, back up, let's go, let's go" Brian revs his car making blue flame came out making the people move back more "Yeah, yeah".

Tej walks "Back y'all asses up" He motion them walking "Back up, back up before you turn into barbecue around here" Suki looks to Jack then forward "It's not a game" Jack look to Julius then forward "This is serious" Julius look to Brian then forward "All right, back up, back up" Brian moves his neck "Off the street".

The crowed all get off the street with Tej "Let's go" Tej turns arms spread "Back it up, back it up" Tej looks around "Everybody keep your heads real, real clear, all right" He smiles "'Cause I got a surprise y'all this evening" Suki revs her engine, Jack revs his engine his girlfriend calls "Go, Slap, Jack, go baby" Jack adjust his mirror said, "I got this, I got this" He looks forward.

Julius speaks Spanish crossing himself kiss his necklace looks over to Brian who stares forward revving his engine Tej points ask "Ready" Suki stares, Tej points "Ready" Jack stares, Tej points "Ready" Julius stares, Tej points "Ready" Brian stares, Tej raise his arm lowers it "GO" With that all four cars are driving forward as the crowd runs on the street cheering as all four cars leave.

They drive under a bridge as the crowed cheers while Brian shift gears looks at the speed counters seeing them go up Brian looks from the corner of his eye as Jack does the same looking forward, he shifts gears and change pedals going in front of Brian while Julius shift gears as Suki shift gears and change pedals as the cars going faster.

Brian change pedals and shift gears catching up to Jack getting close to his car Jack look at his mirror to see Brian moving so Jack shift gears look at his speed counter as Brian looks at his mirror then looks at his other mirror before changing pedals and shifting gears going faster catching up to Jack making him and Brian neck to neck.

Up ahead are a set of light Brian looks to Jack who said "Oh, hell no" He shift gears turn his wheel making his car go left with Brian right behind him with Suki and Julius behind them once getting the car straight Jack smiles while swaying his car to stop Brian who notice from passing Jack watching "You ain't passing me, dawg, you ain't passing me, come on".

So, Jack and Brian keeps swaying as Brian ask, "What you got, man" As the four cars drive by one of the 'Road Closed' sign Jack still in front said "I told you, you weren't gonna pass me" Brian shift gears to get pass Jack while Suki shift gears and change pedals making her car go faster as Julius is ahead of her Julius looks at his mirror to see Suki.

Suki said "Move, bitch" Julius smiles while Brian stares forward while Jack shift gears as they turn Jack looks shift gears while Suki shift gears as they all make a left turn Brian looking forward change pedals and shift gears while Julius swaying his car to keep Suki from passing Suki growling as Julius look back speaking Spanish.

While Brian is close to Jack's car, he then shift gears going into the next lane looking forward while Jack shift gears going in front of Brian as all four cars drive forward Jack in 1st, Brian in 2nd, Julius in 3rd, and Suki last as they drive down the street fast.

Meanwhile a lock came off making the door open as a few guys go inside one close the door leaving two girls to stand and watch while Julius speaking in Spanish then said, "Not tonight, baby" Suki smiles said, "Bend over, boy" Suki shift gears, and change pedals going faster and hit Julius's car who said "Damn, girl".

Up ahead Brian shift gears, and change pedals going faster while jack look back slightly then forward as they both races forward while Suki and Julius both sway their cars Jack staring said, "Last turn, last turn" He shift gears and turn left but suddenly Brian turns said, "Too wide" So they drift turning Brian change pedals and shift gears going faster.

Jack staring forward he looks to see Brian right next to him Brian looks to Jack and nod smiling while Jack nervously smiles nod then looks forward so does Brian who change pedals and shift gears going pass Jack taking the lead "Home stretch, baby" Jack suddenly press a button releasing the nos in his engine going faster he cheers looks to Brian and said, "Got to go, dawg".

Brian looks at him mirror then see Jack driving pass him taking the lead so Brian shift gears and change pedals going faster while Julius change pedals and shift gears making the last turn with Suki right behind him then Suki shift gears, and change pedals going pass Julius who notice yells in Spanish while Suki looks back said "Yes".

She looks forward as they drive while up a head Brian right behind Jack who is still in front as Suki and Julius both drive forward Julius yells in Spanish he then smells said "I can smell you" meanwhile Tej's leading the crowed he raise his phone said "Yo, Jimmy, hit it, baby, hit it" Inside the room Jimmy push a pair of levers making the room green he and the two guys watch.

Half of the Bridge went up Tej smiles said, "All right" He points "Y'all see that" They see the bridge rising "I told y'all I had a surprise" He keeps smiling "How you like that for a finale" The bridge stops while approaching the bridge is Jack and Brian who both look forward Brian notice said "Bridge" Jack press a button releasing the nos into his engine going faster.

Brian change pedals going faster while Jack approaching the bridge as Brian press both buttons releasing the nos into his engine going faster so both Jack and Brian went up over the bridge flying Jack said "Oh" While Brian cheers but Jack notice Brian flying over him and lands on the other side so does Jack, but he had sparks coming Brian notice said "Yeah".

Jack swaying his car towards a billboard sign said "Shit" Jack crash into the billboard while Suki driving forward, she presses a button to release the nos going faster while Julius notice the bridge said "Oh, hell, no" He turn his car to stop while Suki drives forward going over the bridge flying cheering said, "Smack that ass".

Suki lands but the front bumper of her car came off she keeps driving forward smiling while Brian driving forward smiling, he crosses the line finishing 1st turns to a stop the crowd cheers Tej nods smiling he looks to his seat laughing as three tanks of nos is there, he taps them while Jack gets out of his car groaning.

Suki cross the finish line coming in 2nd Suki raise her arms "Yes" Tej nods as the crowed cheers Brian gets out of his car looks to Suki and nod at her Suki nods back as the crowed surround her as Brian looks to Tej who walks over said "Tell me I said that, man" The crowed follows "Bullitt and Suki sprayed the bridge" Tej reach into his pocket "I need to start making y'all pay to even see this shit" Tej pulls out the money "I got over $10,000 for my man right here, all right".

He gives the money to Brian who takes it "That's what I'm talking about, man" Brian counts the money "Play with it" Brian chuckles "Smells good, don't it" Brian ask "Yeah, how about that, right here" Brian gives Tej some of his winnings who takes it Tej said "Right, right, right" He raise his arm with the money "Y'all see this".

Tej shows the money "Everybody take a real good look" Brian pockets his winnings "This is what you call mutual respect, all right, let's clear out" The woman Brian notice stares at them as Tej walks "Anybody down for another race" Meanwhile Suki went to the front of her car notice the bumper gone she kneel down said "Shit".

Tej walks up to Suki who stands up Tej put a hand on the hood said "Hey, make sure you bring that body by the garage later so we can work on that front end of yours" Suki grabs the front of Tej pull him close said "Watch out" She took a step forward "Maybe I will" She kiss Tej on the cheek who smiles said "Yeah".

Meanwhile Brian walking through the crowd he stops in front of the woman who chuckles the turns Brian ask, "Where are you going" The woman turns said "It's time to get out of here" Brian ask, "Why is that" Suddenly sirens is heard making Brian look to see cops arrive people run to their cars to leave as more cops cars start to come.

Brian quickly runs over to his car while the woman leaves Brian gets in his car shift gears drives away as the cop car goes after him Brian shift gears passing another cop car that turn its car around and drives after Brian who notice shift gears the cop raise his radio said "Nissan Skyline, got him" Brian sways his car he makes a turn.

The cop car does the same while Brian makes another turn making the cop hit another car "Shit, shit, shit" Meanwhile four cars drive pass the cop following Brian who looks back laughs while another cop car stops his car as Brian drives forward making a turn, he notices the cop got out of his car holding a weapon.

Brian said "Shit" The cop aims as Brian drives by but the cop fires sending a device as it hits Brian's car sending electricity going through the car, he changes pedals, but the pedal didn't respond "Shit" So the car crash into a parking metre coming to a halt the cop lower his weapon while Brian hits the dashboard "Damn".

Cop cars arrive the cop give the weapon to another while pulling out his gun as more cops arrive the cop points his gun said "Let me see your hands, put them up" Brian having no choice raise his hands a 2nd cop said "Yeah, this is him, we got him" Brian stares forward then turns to the cops.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 227 54
Everything Jameson does is for his family, unless he's racing. In those 10 seconds or less, he's free.
16.8K 436 34
Emma-Brook O'Connor. I mean what else can I say. She's a total badass. Growing up in LA with brother O'Connor wasn't always the best. She grew up wi...
510K 13.6K 92
In which the youngest of the Toretto family finds herself still in the middle of the trouble that seemed to follow her entire family. -fast and furio...
207K 5.2K 41
"𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙮, 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. 𝙞'𝙢 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣" 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢...